April 28, 2024, 01:35:47 PM

Author Topic: Zamora goals video  (Read 1788 times)

Offline Trini U of W man

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Zamora goals video
« on: December 16, 2005, 10:14:22 PM »
This is a video of Zamora's recent form for West Ham United.I dont take a particular view on the matter but present you with his style of play and goals.You make the choice.

I'll send it to the first 2 people who leave their e-mail address here (b/c im over my bandwidth again).Hopefully the 2 people who get it will send it on to other ppl.Maybe the fellas who did the bit torrent thing for the 15 minute trini goal video can host it.

The file size is 64MB and it will be sent through www.yousendit.com You'll get the link in your e-mail to download it from the "yousendit" site.

Another Broken Foot Production.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2005, 06:44:19 AM by Tallman »

Offline Trini U of W man

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Zamora Video...recomended for the Zamora/Samuel waggonist debate
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2005, 02:28:24 PM »
See what Zamora  is capable of:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=THZ4JG4W

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=276JRW8H

File size is 56Mb,4 minutes in length.

It should take about 5 minutes to download once you have a high-speed connection.

Leave feedback on this objective view presented in the video.

Laters

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Zamora Video...recomended for the Zamora/Samuel waggonist debate
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2005, 03:38:32 PM »
Aye i nearly dead with that zamora video
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Aymir

• JABLOTEH FOREVER
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Jabloteh
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2005, 03:47:00 PM »
this is a good propaganda video

i still dont like what i see. just look at what he did to etherington and fletcher after he scored the goal against everton,....etherington ran half the field and took the shot, it rebounded and fell conveniently to zamora's right foot in front of a wide open goal, he scores, ethrington and fletcher run over to congratulate him but he pushes them away.this is not a gentle push i mean he pushes them off him like they were his competitors.

is that anyway to treat your teammates? you could imagine him scoring in the world cup and doing that rubbish to any soca warrior? if stern had pushed whitley away after he scored whitley's rebound off the post against mexico we would have crucified stern for doing that. now what do we say of zamora's arrogance....bravo? we'll be having some of that in germany too?

Offline Trini U of W man

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2005, 03:48:36 PM »
How yuh mean.....I was trying to stay on the fence with this video to see how people would react to a little visual evidence on Zamora.At no point did I offer my thought on this matter.What you saying about the man after seeing the video.It change your opinion?

Offline Trini U of W man

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2005, 03:52:54 PM »
I hear what yuh saying about the push and honestly I didnt like it but I didnt cut it out of the video b/c I want people to see the man and how he is......remember this is an objective viewpoint/video.I am simply providing the video.On the other hand I have dozens of movies where Zidane,Roberto Carlos,Totti,Ronaldhino,Drogba and Alan Shearer among others have done the same thing.In fact,I have tons of videos where Zidane has done it at least 5 times.

Offline Trini U of W man

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Zamora goals video
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2005, 03:58:11 PM »
Maybe the man had a little bit too much testosterone in his system........

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Zamora goals video
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2005, 04:07:52 PM »
Anybody who has watched a lot of football will know that pushing away your teamates is a typical celebration for footballers who are overcoming a rough patch in form. It is a release of fustration and doh mean anything.....plenty likeale footballers have done it, including the likes of Zidane, Ballack, Adriano..etc...I am sure there are more examples of Zamorra embracing his teammates than pushing them off. Not really something to judge his character by.....

1]; } ?>