April 29, 2024, 05:03:48 AM

Author Topic: World Cup Tickets  (Read 34387 times)

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
World Cup Tickets
« on: October 09, 2005, 06:16:42 PM »
just wanted to know if socawarriors.com is the "official" supporters group..are we recognized by the relevant authorities?..who going to get the chance to buy tickets allocated to Trinidad & Tobago for Germany?..are the local sponsors going to get a big share for promotions?..we going to be able to buy them cheaper from the TTFA?

i see we are available to buy tickets without our football asscociation on the official world cup site.

Ordering TST series

What is TST series?

A team-specific ticket (TST) enables you to watch a series of matches played by a team you choose in advance. If this team should fail to qualify for the competition (finals), you will be refunded the ticket price minus an administration fee. TST series are only available for countries that can still qualify for the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany™.

You can select from five different TST types:
• TST-3: You see all three group games played by your team
• TST-4: You see all three group games and one match from the round of sixteen
• TST-5: As TST-3, but with one round of sixteen match and a quarter final
• TST-6: As TST-3, but with one round of sixteen match, a quarter final
 and a semi-final
• TST-7: As TST-3, but with one round of sixteen match, a quarter final,
 a semi-final and the final.

What happens to my TST if my team is knocked out during the tournament (finals)?

If you have a TST-4 to TST-7 ticket and your selected team doesn't make it past the group phase, the ticket is automatically transferred to the winner of the group in which your selected team originally played. If your team goes out at the knockout stage and your TST is still valid for subsequent games, the ticket is automatically transferred to the winner of the respective knockout match. In other words, you always follow the winner of the round. That means you will definitely see the specified number of matches, no matter when your own team goes out.

Cost of a ticket for all 3 matches in the group phase is bout $350 Euros with shipping and taxes...which is bout $2700TT or $430US.

I know is premature..but it might be worth it to book your tickets early and if the worse thing possible that could happen..happens..then you'll automatically get your refund for the tickets minus a 30 Euros processing fee.

I'll see what travel and visa requirements are needed and I'll post later.

I just wanted to share this useful info with allyuh fellas  :beermug:

« Last Edit: October 15, 2005, 05:39:25 PM by Feliziano »
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Are we the "Official" Supporters Group?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2005, 06:46:54 PM »
good info feliziano, thanks. i dont think we are officially the supporters group tho. but for all this site has done for trinidad football, i think the authorities should treat us as one, when it comes to wc tix.
Hart for president

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2005, 07:39:12 PM »
good info and i think we are the official supporters also :beermug:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline ladywarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2005, 12:08:57 AM »
 I live abroad and would be a fan without a home if not for socawarriors.net! Thanks and keep up the great and committed work.
The only thing to fear is fear itself.

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2005, 03:10:40 AM »
Just to let you know though if Trinidad dont go through you dont get a full refund, they take a 30 euro admin charge.
Basically its a scam as there are hundreds of thousands of people that bought TST tickets that will not be going and will lose 30 euros.
Ps Does anyone know whether the game on wednesady will be on the net ?
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2005, 04:46:20 AM »
Just to let you know though if Trinidad dont go through you dont get a full refund, they take a 30 euro admin charge.
Basically its a scam as there are hundreds of thousands of people that bought TST tickets that will not be going and will lose 30 euros.

Thanks Superoli  :)
I must've missed that processing fee.
Feliz

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Are we the "Official" Supporters Group?..+ Germany WC Tickets Info.
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2005, 06:46:48 AM »
Each Member Association is entitled to commence ticket sales for both Fixed and Conditional tickets immediately upon confirmation of its qualification for the finals of the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany™. Details of the tickets (price, category and number) made available by the Participating Member Association will be made available in due course by the Participating Member Association. The number of Participating Member Associations for the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany™ will be 32. Contact details for each Participating Member Association may be found at www.FIFA.com.

If a Member Association’s team does not progress to all stages of the Second Round, the right to use Conditional Tickets for Second Round matches following the elimination of that Team will be lost and a refund will be provided.

They gave England 8000 tickets, I am sure TTFF will be able to handle all the local applications.

J. Warner for fifa pres

Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2005, 07:02:41 AM »

Thanks Superoli  :)
I must've missed that processing fee.

I wouldn't call it a scam, that is just the cost of doing the business.

FIFA makes a good change though because they have your money invested and making profit right through.

All of the $30 is not going to be profit becasue it cots money to process and provide security.

The way I see it an easily accessible WC could be a once in a lifetime thing and $30 is small compared to that, but I could understand if people feel differenlty.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2005, 12:48:51 PM »
Thanks Felizianok, excellent post and nice research!!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2005, 01:42:01 PM »
yeah, world cup is a decent change...after plane ticket and match tickets, but yuh life men livin like vagrants in germany, and going to nuff soup kitchen.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2005, 05:01:23 PM »
well if meh wife go..i have to 'plan' the whole trip down to a detail..thing like where we could buy Diet Coke or how we getting to de stadium..oh oh..plus make sure i walk with de tickets for de game lol.

now if me alone...i just need to know where the nearest bar and  best food near the hotel...it going to be even better if the hotel is a part-time brotherl or something so  ;D ...ah don't mind ending up in a German woman dungeon but only for a couple days yes  ;D

Fellas this Germany trip really sounding like a dream come through in more ways than one lol
Feliz

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2005, 06:12:13 PM »

They gave England 8000 tickets, I am sure TTFF will be able to handle all the local applications.

so when our fa gonna make applications accessable? time runnin out
Hart for president

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2005, 07:00:51 PM »
each association is entitled to 8% of the tickets for whichever game they playing in..but they might recieve more after the draw is made..so if yuh check it..its 16% 'official' supporters and then the next 84% could be Germans, promotion winners and whoever happen to get hold of a ticket for the particular match...so in a 50,000 stadium..TTFA will  get 4000 per game...which might be good enough..but remember they might give or sell some to sponsors like Carib,KFC and TSTT etc.

not sure where that fella get that 8000 for England.
Feliz

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2005, 09:17:24 PM »
ah never hear dis site get big up by any one that matters on a large scale im sure that we were mentioned now and again but to say official go be pushing it
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2005, 02:43:56 AM »
Feli yuh right, is 8% of the tickets per team. I got the 8000 per game from a sksports report on Sunday (like dah reporter related to r mark).
Fifa trying to make sure that only tickets sold from approved sources will be honored (I eh know how dey go fix that).
Anyhow regardless of the venue and sponsors freebees, ttff should have enough for trinis who could afford.
Some of de english I working with order tickets months ago and even arrange to rent mobile homes to save on hotel
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2005, 02:51:48 AM »
just wanted to know if socawarriors.com is the "official" supporters group.

It have a socawarriors.com website ? shit,, I didn't know that...
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005, 02:53:08 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2005, 04:48:28 AM »
Feli yuh right, is 8% of the tickets per team. I got the 8000 per game from a sksports report on Sunday (like dah reporter related to r mark).
Fifa trying to make sure that only tickets sold from approved sources will be honored (I eh know how dey go fix that).
Anyhow regardless of the venue and sponsors freebees, ttff should have enough for trinis who could afford.
Some of de english I working with order tickets months ago and even arrange to rent mobile homes to save on hotel

i think they going to try a thing by using passport numbers and various ID's..i see they put a cap on English supporters too...25,000..and they not taking any more members tilla fter the World Cup.
Renting an Rv and driving to germany ent such a bad idea noe that i thinking bout it...plus charging men some rent too lol
Feliz

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2005, 02:17:54 PM »
if some of allyuh seriously interested in going Germany...now would be a good time to start organising yourselves..once we beat Bahrain..them tickets will be going fast.
Feliz

Offline lizzard1910

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Germany WC Tickets Info...Only Lottery Tickets remain
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2005, 02:24:38 AM »
the whole ticket procedure is a mess  >:( i personally don't know anybody who was successful when he applied for tix.
most people pepare for watching the matches with thousands of others on giant screens in the cities.
anway, good luck for you guys with the tix!

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2005, 02:36:23 AM »
The entire ticket process has been a complete fiasco. About 15 of us applied for tickets and one person got a ticket. In addition in the second application phase it was first come first serve I sat down at 11.00am when it started along with others and tried for over 5 hours to get tickets and could not, yet the Germans on their website talked about how smooth it ran. What a load of shit !
In addition if you managed to get tickets for a team they debited the money straight away even though you were'nt sure your team was going until October ? Then if your team doesnt make it it takes 6 weeks to refund your money. If you think about how much money the German FA has sat on for months earning interest and then they have the nerve to charge 30 euros admin fee.
I went to France 98 and and euro 2004 and the ticket situation was no where as chaotic and they took the money off you when your team qualified.
Greman efficency........................what crap !

Offline lizzard1910

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2005, 03:40:12 AM »
I agree that it's crap and I agree that German tend to make things more complicated than anybody else. Still I assume that this procedure has been figured out by FIFA ???

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2005, 04:56:54 AM »
I was thinking of bussing it over to Germany as well...but ah fraid the traffic jam at the Turkish border during the summer.

Dk how much cheaper it is either..

Lets keep tabs on this and see if we can network for June.

I already resign myself to taking out a loan when we qualify.

Peace,
VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2005, 05:18:45 AM »
If I cant get a cheap flight I will ride my motorbike then dont have to worry about traffic !

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2005, 09:18:24 AM »
For allyuh Big Money men
there is a hospitality package being offered, that includes ticktes to games at specifics stadiums of your choice, different levels of service, match ticket, etc...
If you can afford it, it might be worth it to just buy a package to stadium, min of 3 games in the first round

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/d/hospitality/package.html

Sky Box
The most exclusive package that is offered as part of the official Hospitality Programme. This programme has been designed with the corporate client in mind who look to entertain their guests in the comfort of their own private setting.
Learn More about Sky Box Hospitality Package
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/d/hospitality/package/sky.html

Elite
The highest level of ”single-seat” package. Only a limited number of some of the best seats will qualify for the ELITE programme in each stadium, with all hospitality services located inside most stadiums.

Learn More about Elite Hospitality Package

Prestige
The PRESTIGE packages are also ”single-seat” Hospitality Programmes providing excellent seats and first-class hospitality services and facilities inside or outside the stadium, yet within venue perimeters.

Learn More about Prestige Hospitality Package

Premier
The PREMIER packages are also ”single-seat” Hospitality Programmes providing excellent seats and first-class hospitality services and facilities inside or outside the stadium, yet within venue perimeters.

Learn More about Premier Hospitality Package

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2005, 12:05:50 PM »
For allyuh Big Money men
there is a hospitality package being offered, that includes ticktes to games at specifics stadiums of your choice, different levels of service, match ticket, etc...
If you can afford it, it might be worth it to just buy a package to stadium, min of 3 games in the first round

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/d/hospitality/package.html

Sky Box
The most exclusive package that is offered as part of the official Hospitality Programme. This programme has been designed with the corporate client in mind who look to entertain their guests in the comfort of their own private setting.
Learn More about Sky Box Hospitality Package
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/d/hospitality/package/sky.html

Elite
The highest level of ”single-seat” package. Only a limited number of some of the best seats will qualify for the ELITE programme in each stadium, with all hospitality services located inside most stadiums.

Learn More about Elite Hospitality Package

Prestige
The PRESTIGE packages are also ”single-seat” Hospitality Programmes providing excellent seats and first-class hospitality services and facilities inside or outside the stadium, yet within venue perimeters.

Learn More about Prestige Hospitality Package

Premier
The PREMIER packages are also ”single-seat” Hospitality Programmes providing excellent seats and first-class hospitality services and facilities inside or outside the stadium, yet within venue perimeters.

Learn More about Premier Hospitality Package

i was looking into that for my wife's sake..but now way when i see some ah them prices lol..ah have some money but not that much to burn lol
Feliz

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2005, 12:18:08 PM »
I would actually spend that kinda money if i knew my 3-ticket package would include all the 1st round games that TnT will be playing in, which i am sure will be in 3 different stadiums, as opposed to them giving you 3 tix in one stadium.
I wonder if they would consider another level below Premier...

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2005, 12:22:56 PM »
Good looking out Feliziano. Sounds like a plan.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline lizzard1910

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
World Cup Tickets
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2005, 01:51:52 PM »
The head of the organization committee just announced that a webbased swap-market will be installed, in order to get tickets legally...Start will probably be 01 Feb 06. From what I heard it wii be possible to swap or buy tickets that way.

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
Where do we find Germany game tickets ?
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2005, 12:37:28 PM »
LOOKING ON THE FIFA SITE AND AH CAN'T FIND AVAILABLE TICKETS!!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 02:39:02 PM by Tallman »

TrinInfinite

Re: DON'T REALLOCATE THIS!!! WHERE DO WE FIND GERMANY GAME TICKETS?
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2005, 12:39:17 PM »
DEY ARE SOLD IN PACKAGES, GET UR PACKAGE FOR TRINIDAD, IF U WANT 2 FOLLOW TRINIDAD, U HAVE 2 BUY DE TRINIDAD PACK, IT WILL BE ON SALE DIS WEEK I BELIEVE OR NEXT WEEK.   :beermug:

VIBES IT UP

1]; } ?>