May 26, 2024, 12:13:23 PM

Author Topic: World Cup Tickets  (Read 35090 times)

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
Re: purchasi ng tickets on line
« Reply #90 on: December 10, 2005, 07:43:22 AM »
Dec 12th

Offline cunninlynguist

• Alpine Rocker
  • New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 10, 2005, 08:13:56 AM »
i have a ticket for Paraguay vs T&T on June 20, 2006, I will trade...
P.S.: I'm trading tickets to Match 36: Paraguay vs. T&Tob. on June 20, 2006 in Kaiserslautern, check my thread: http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=9053.msg78392#msg78392

Will Trade directly with:
any German, Brazilian, Italian games
OR
SWE vs. ENG
ARG vs NL
FRA vs Switz.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #92 on: December 10, 2005, 08:14:18 AM »
When does it close and will TST tickets be available?
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #93 on: December 10, 2005, 08:17:09 AM »
O h shit, I forget today is Dec. 10.... ;D ::)

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 10, 2005, 08:17:54 AM »
When does it close and will TST tickets be available?

JDB....

the offical trading website is opening in Febraury

TST tickets done.... ah next lottery phase startin on the 12th of this month... I imagine you can pick your games....

Further sales periods: 12 December 2005 to 15 January 2006
15 February 2006 to 15 April 2006
01 May 2006 to 09 July 2006.

Ticket Overview
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/tickets/overview.html

Look for news on the TTFF allottment....

Cunnin linguist

I have ah Saudi Arabia Ukraine but is a higher price category.... I could negotiate though
Also have friends with Costa Rica Ecuador

lemme know
« Last Edit: December 10, 2005, 08:25:44 AM by FF »
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline cunninlynguist

• Alpine Rocker
  • New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 10, 2005, 08:23:17 AM »
Cunnin linguist

I have ah Saudi Arabia Ukraine but is a higher price category.... I could negotiate though
Also have friends with Costa Rica Ecuador

lemme know

thx for the offer, but ukraine vs saudi arabia is less exciting to me than paraguay vs trinidad

costa rica vs. ecuador could be interesting becuase gemany is in that group, but i'm gonna wait to see if i get luckier...
P.S.: I'm trading tickets to Match 36: Paraguay vs. T&Tob. on June 20, 2006 in Kaiserslautern, check my thread: http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=9053.msg78392#msg78392

OR
SWE vs. ENG
ARG vs NL
FRA vs Switz.

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 10, 2005, 08:25:10 AM »
Larrrd!!! I really buss wit dis lottery...... nobody eh want my tickets  :'(

Offline cunninlynguist

• Alpine Rocker
  • New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 10, 2005, 08:33:07 AM »
u should try the fansites of ukraine and saudi arabians

i know people that would spend a lot of money for the saudi arabia game... i study in geneva switzerland at the moment, and know tons of rich arabs, so if u wanna sell, tell a price, im sure i can arrange it...

i also feel quite unlucky with my lottery win lol but im sure i'll find a good trade... and there's always the next round...

OR
SWE vs. ENG
ARG vs NL
FRA vs Switz.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #98 on: December 10, 2005, 09:28:16 AM »
What yuh saying FF?

The next Lottery will not be for TSTs but for individual matches.

If so what is the likelihood that you will win three lotteries. FIFA want man to go Germany with one ticket only or what?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2005, 10:00:02 AM by JDB »

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 10, 2005, 09:40:14 AM »
What yuh saying FF?

The next Lottery will not be for TSTs but for individual mathces.

If so what is the likelihood that you will win three lotteries. FIFA want man to go Grmany with one ticket only or what?

boy thais wha it lookin like!!! ah hope not!!

I gambling on we allottment yes..... if not the trade and sell period moght be the best bet

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Re: World Cup Tickets
« Reply #100 on: December 10, 2005, 04:05:30 PM »
I just checked again. It looks like TSTs will be on sale as well.

I feel that this is the best way to get tickets because it is the only way that FIFA will be able to sell that Paraguay TnT game. People will not pick up enough single tickets to sell out this game.

Offline Herc 2

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 10, 2005, 05:17:43 PM »
I might go through a ticket broker to secure my tickets.  $364 for the Paraguay game on the 20th

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #102 on: December 10, 2005, 05:43:47 PM »
I would recommend that you don't. It had a man on here trying to get rid of his (cunnilingus I think) and there will be many more.

Because we are small, Paraguay will not have a large travelling contingent and not many Germans will want to see us, this game should be the easiest to get tickets for.

You can probably get it directlt from FIFA easily.

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 10, 2005, 06:12:02 PM »
I would not be suprised to see lots of English buy TST Trinidad tix just to get into the England match.  Then there would be a flood of tix for the other 2 matches as they would want to get rid of them

Offline easy-j

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
TT Tickets available right now
« Reply #104 on: December 11, 2005, 08:24:29 AM »
I just want to let all of you now that there are tickets for sale on the german ebay(www.ebay.de).
Some of the sellers accept buyers from all over the world.
Up to now there are only a few tickets but i think the number will rise soon.
The only problem may be the german language but you should be able to notice the main facts without any german (Price,location which game).
I don´ know if this is usefull to anyone of you but I just whant to let you know because I´m living in Germany and i get a lot of informations about what´s up here.
C U Easy-J

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
Re: TT Tickets available right now
« Reply #105 on: December 11, 2005, 08:39:05 AM »
Those are killer prices. Do not buy DO NOT BUY
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline easy-j

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 11, 2005, 08:47:09 AM »
I know the Prices are very high and everybody should try to get a ticket through the lottery first. But if I don´t get a ticket from the fifa I will do anything just to see one game.

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #107 on: December 11, 2005, 08:49:55 AM »
DO NOT BUY
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

TrinInfinite

« Reply #108 on: December 11, 2005, 12:58:54 PM »
people are 4gettin that your passport number is on the ticket u buy from fifa, if you have a diff passport number u will not be able to get into de stadium, all attendees of the game will have tuh walk with your passport, dis is coming straight from the fifa world cup committee in germany, the ticketing office in particular, so if a man sell you a ticket, he rippin u off bc he passport number on the ticket and when u pull otu ur passport 2 get into de game, your passport number will not match, then yuh get juked, there will be no scalping of tickets and no reselling unless it is done through fifa themselves through balloting.

b careful about fellahs like dis

TrinInfinite

The Facts About Purchasing tickets to our Games
« Reply #109 on: December 11, 2005, 01:03:40 PM »
What fellahs doh realize is dis, when you buy your ticket for the game, fifa asks for your passport number bc it will be on your ticket itself, you cannot buy another man ticket from him and get into de game bc his passport number is on de ticket, fifa trying to prevent reselling and scalping.

the ttff will get their 8% allotment and then dey will get everyones passport number and information to give to fifa, so it will be printed on the ticket, so when you go to the game in germany, u will present ur passport and it will match ur ticket. man cant buy tickets in germnay juss so and resell dem, if u buy another man ticket, u will not get in bc the passport number will no match wit his ticket, so ah really doh know what man talkin about on here, de only reselling and trading dat will be done is by fifa, individuals who reselling and ting, is a fraud bc dey know u cant get in wit their ticket.

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
Re: The Facts About Purchasing tickets to our Games
« Reply #110 on: December 11, 2005, 01:30:01 PM »
Question: if everyone is allowed to buy 4 tickets per match for up to 7 matches, how then can I distribute my other 3 tickets per match if I use my passport number?

They not making this ticket buying thing easy at all, I have three piece of plastic in my wallet and not a one is a Master Card....stueeps

Does everyone have to go to the Fifa site and buy their tickets? or will the TTFF be in cotrol of the sale of thier allotment of tickets?

truetrini

« Reply #111 on: December 11, 2005, 01:39:53 PM »
What fellahs doh realize is dis, when you buy your ticket for the game, fifa asks for your passport number bc it will be on your ticket itself, you cannot buy another man ticket from him and get into de game bc his passport number is on de ticket, fifa trying to prevent reselling and scalping.

the ttff will get their 8% allotment and then dey will get everyones passport number and information to give to fifa, so it will be printed on the ticket, so when you go to the game in germany, u will present ur passport and it will match ur ticket. man cant buy tickets in germnay juss so and resell dem, if u buy another man ticket, u will not get in bc the passport number will no match wit his ticket, so ah really doh know what man talkin about on here, de only reselling and trading dat will be done is by fifa, individuals who reselling and ting, is a fraud bc dey know u cant get in wit their ticket.

dat so stupid ah didnt want to comment..so when yuh going tuh de game yuh have to walk with yuh passport den?

steupsssss

Offline OutsideMan

• Many bad things. *Sips Scotch*
  • Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 11, 2005, 01:46:02 PM »

Hooray to FIFA...just another silly rule that could add to identity theft...good going FIFA.    ???  :rotfl:   :rotfl:   :rotfl:

The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

Offline Trini_fan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 11, 2005, 01:46:39 PM »
Question: if everyone is allowed to buy 4 tickets per match for up to 7 matches, how then can I distribute my other 3 tickets per match if I use my passport number?

They not making this ticket buying thing easy at all, I have three piece of plastic in my wallet and not a one is a Master Card....stueeps

Does everyone have to go to the Fifa site and buy their tickets? or will the TTFF be in cotrol of the sale of thier allotment of tickets?

Trininfinite is right.

This is what I learnt when trying to buy my conditional tickets before I chickened out because I couldn't decide which group to pick. You have to walk to the game with ID because the tickets willl have your name and some sort of ID number on it. If you tried buying more than one ticket per household, which I tried doing, you have to enter a name for each ticket. I was also wondering how ppl were going to resell tickets because according to the FIFA site that cannot be done.

Truetrini...Here we go again ;D

truetrini

« Reply #114 on: December 11, 2005, 01:51:20 PM »
yes but not yuh passport...and dat is to prevent scalping...too!

who walking tuh stadium with dey passport in dey pocket dotish.  I know dat dey will have somesort of system whereby yuh show yuh passport to pick up yuh tickets, but not on de game day...dat is will call ting.

Not to be admitted..steups
« Last Edit: December 11, 2005, 01:54:31 PM by truetrini »

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #115 on: December 11, 2005, 01:53:41 PM »
ok so if you buying multiple tickets you have to name who it is for at the time of purchase...sheesh!!!
have to get together with the crew and do some serious planning and praying

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 11, 2005, 01:55:46 PM »
allyuh jus put my name on extra tix you buyin cause i dey for sure  ;D

TrinInfinite

« Reply #117 on: December 11, 2005, 01:55:53 PM »
de ticketing office said dat 2 me when i called germany last week, dey told me your passport number is going to be on dere, if not ur passport number, then i guess ur drivers license, but i doh think it will b ur drivers license bc it is easier to get a fake drivers license than a fake passport

Offline Trini_fan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 11, 2005, 02:02:44 PM »
From FIFA website..whoever has an issue can take it up with them  ::)

Can I obtain tickets from online auctions or from a ticket exchange site?

2006 FIFA World Cup™ match tickets can only be purchased officially from www.FIFAworldcup.com. All the OC can do is warn people to steer well clear of any other offer. Fans obtaining tickets in this way may find themselves denied admission at the turnstiles. It is widely known that tickets are personalised and cannot be transferred without a genuinely pressing reason, and then only with the Organising Committee's approval. Problems may arise if the ticket and personal ID fail to match, exactly as it would be with an airline ticket.

Which information do I have to provide along with my application?

The application form must provide the following information of applicants and possible visitors: Name, first name, street, postal/zip code, town, country, nationality, form of address, ID-card/passport number, fan of, e-mail address, (optional for orders by post or fax), telephone number (optional), additional address information (optional)
In addition the applicant must provide information on the method of payment:

when paying by MasterCard: card number, expiry date
when paying by direct debit: account number, bank code, name of bank

Please note that applicant and card holder, or bank account holder/joint holder must be identical.

Are there other ways to obtain tickets for the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany (TM)?

No. Tickets for the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany (TM) can be obtained only by the ways described at www.fifaworldcup.com. Every official 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany (TM) ticket is issued with the applicant's name and a so-called RFID chip. This enables security services at the stadiums to adjust necessary checks to the actual security situation. To avoid delays during these security checks we recommend keeping ticket and proof of identification ready at the stadium gate.
This clear sales structure and the security measures are to prevent unauthorized ticket sales. We therefore advise against buying tickets from other sources.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #119 on: December 11, 2005, 02:05:45 PM »
thank you trini fan, i doubt man go put in dey drivers license

1]; } ?>