April 19, 2024, 07:23:22 PM

Author Topic: New players  (Read 27230 times)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
Re: Why is beenie looking for new players?
« Reply #150 on: December 02, 2005, 03:11:09 PM »
baygo there is always room for improvements.whether is ah left footer we need or sub for this one and that one.things have to b on the upward movement all the time.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Why is beenie looking for new players?
« Reply #151 on: December 02, 2005, 05:01:15 PM »
baygo

Dat is like Argentina deciding to not take Messi to the WC, after  they had qualify a few months ago.

If Brazil had do what you suggested you wouldn't have seen Marcos, Gilberto Silva, Kleberson, Edmilson, Kaka or Luizao at WC 2002

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 10:40:23 AM by dcs »

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Umbala talking LOC finances on I95.5FM NOW
« Reply #153 on: December 15, 2005, 10:43:48 AM »
what he saying?

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
  • ultra del vicchia signora
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 15, 2005, 10:44:55 AM »
yeh thanks i listening too

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 15, 2005, 10:49:24 AM »
a man now talk bout yuh cud get there & watch games for cheaper than $30, 000

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 15, 2005, 10:51:01 AM »
dey sayin NO BLANK CHEQUES
Warrior For Life !!

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 15, 2005, 10:52:07 AM »
becasue Warner is te deputy leader of a party...he not sure wey the money going
Warrior For Life !!

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 15, 2005, 10:53:11 AM »
da is bullshit!! f**k jack!!! give we d tickets and screw simpauls

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 15, 2005, 12:14:11 PM »
de bacchanal eh now start nah....more tuh come...yuh could bet on dat. jack get some points and starting tuh lorse dem quick quick.....seems like man eye open up even more after seeing the potential money it have in dis ting......

Offline concerned

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 15, 2005, 02:21:34 PM »
Spalk was just on saying dat Umballa talking shit...and he listing to a bunch of clowns ...somebody call Spalk and speak with him......tell him about the us soccer federation and their 10% surcharge to get a ticket, not 30000 with hotel....he say Jack right to charge 30000 to get back the 18 million he put out
« Last Edit: December 15, 2005, 02:23:28 PM by concerned »

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 15, 2005, 02:45:02 PM »
Spalk was just on saying dat Umballa talking shit...and he listing to a bunch of clowns ...somebody call Spalk and speak with him......tell him about the us soccer federation and their 10% surcharge to get a ticket, not 30000 with hotel....he say Jack right to charge 30000 to get back the 18 million he put out

Spalk want ah clout!!  >:(

Take ah Steups!!

Jack could be however right!! What he doing may very well be illegal and for de very least unethical!!!
This b1tch... artificially inflating the price by suppressin we supply... de lying b1tch say we ent getting we 8% share. I want to see that press release where FIFA say that!!! The greedy b1tch selling we out....

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline concerned

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 15, 2005, 02:54:02 PM »
Spalk back on Radio now ...

Offline CastleknockBohs

• New Warrior
  • T&T Dublin Supporters!
    • View Profile
Are you happy with so many players declaring for Trinidad?
« Reply #163 on: December 19, 2005, 08:42:28 AM »
Hello.

I am wondering if you are happy with so many players now declaring for Trinidad or are you a little annoyed?

If these players believe Trinidad is their country then why are they only declaring now? I feel sorry for players like Avery John who might lose his place now if Lloyd Samuel comes into the team just before the world cup, after all the hard work is done!

I know in my country, Ireland, we had the same thing when we started to get success, lots of players who had never even been to the country decided that they wanted to play for us! However, we did have some big success at that time so every cloud has a silver lining I suppose!

Of course these new players will make the team better though.

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
Re: Are you happy with so many players declaring for Trinidad?
« Reply #164 on: December 19, 2005, 09:33:11 AM »
I think their needs to be a balance, I too would hate seeing players like Avery lose his spot. However I personally think that many of these players will not add anthing better or different from what we've got, Jlloyd and Zamora will indeed add something to the squad but from the names being touted around I don't see many of them usurping the players that are currently on the squad. There is nothing to be gained from bring in a player at this stage who is on the same level to what we currently have, there is also very little if any to be gained from bringing in a player that may be marginally better.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: December 19, 2005, 09:46:07 AM »
I agree with yuh dey Jayerson, and I have confidence in the coach to keep the current squad intact and if there are any additions it will only serve to strengthen the team.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 19, 2005, 09:49:16 AM »
I think we need 22 of the stongest players we can find. I am concerned about the sudden interest by guys we never heard of coming out of the woodwork expressing interest, I leave it up to the DON LEO to pick his best team, but I feel that the team that took us there be given first pick as long as everyone is fit.

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 19, 2005, 09:53:58 AM »
NO THIS IS NOT SUCH A GOOD THING
CUZ IF TOOO MUCH PLAYERS COME IN,,THAT WILL AFFECT THE TEAM CHEMISTRY
OUR TEAM IS NOw PLAYING AS A UNIT HOWEVER
when BRINGIN IN RANDOM PLAYERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ,,,,,THEY WILL HAVE TOADAPT TO OUR TEAM AND OUR TEAM WILL HAVE TO ADAPT TO THOSE PLAYERS

ITS LIKE REAL MADRID
A SET OF STARS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD BUT POOR CHEMISTRY
« Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 10:03:28 AM by #1 Spalker »

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 19, 2005, 10:00:50 AM »
It's good because it creates competition for places and Leo seems more concerned with what you could add to the team as far as ability, teamwork, and chemistry than where you play.

We could now have a decent pool of players that all could feel have an equal chance of playing for the National Team.......well that is unless we get Corneal or one of the other coaches we had before that just pick players on memory , dress, whether they was in the US system with them, drinking buddy or the many other obvious reasons the previous coaches use to pick players based on.
Ah just praying we do go back to them times.

Some ah these players coming out the woodwork might be Johnny come lately but I think that are aware that Johnny better come damn good.

For sure it's a much better position to be in having players asking/beggin to play for us compared to us asking/begging them to play for us.

Leo already say if the player disrupts team chemistry he won't pick him.

Offline real-warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 19, 2005, 10:05:52 AM »
Why do these players now want to play for their country!?!  It will be a lot of trouble to change around the team we have now

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 19, 2005, 10:22:54 AM »
 bringing jlloyd and zamora if they are elligible will not mess up the chemistry really.we need an extra umph up rom anyway plus we eh  have no left side.

But in the end we go with the 22 best players
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #171 on: December 19, 2005, 10:36:24 AM »
They talking about this same topic on I95.5fm

www.i955fm.com

He asking if these new players should be even considered.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 19, 2005, 10:38:01 AM »
The most Beenhaker would probably take is 3 new guys anything else would disrupt the team chemistry. I'm sure if he were to get guys of the ilk of Zamora and Samuels his thinking would be that these guys can only raise the standard and create more competition for a place in the 1st eleven.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
Re: On I95.5FM NOW - Should these new players be even considered
« Reply #173 on: December 19, 2005, 10:42:34 AM »
They talking about this same topic on I95.5fm

www.i955fm.com

He asking if these new players should be even considered.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Who We Go Put ?
« Reply #174 on: December 19, 2005, 10:49:14 AM »
Fellow forumites,I know we jumpy these days looking for distant relatives from lands far beyond.But in reality ,who we go put? Ah 16yr old forward in Spain,16yr old forward from Holland,30 yr old smart man from Blackpool or a 27 yr old forward from 5/6 div in Germany.Who we go put?
Then there is the other side Zamora,Samuel who both are not eligible at the moment and Warner.From were I stand I doh see much foreign base new faces in de squad.The only place I see in jeopardy right now is Ince being replace by Warner and hopefully even in dat I pray that Ince move somewhere where he can get playing time.I know he feeling de pressure right now,to be so close and still no Germany.
Any realistic addition will come from men we know who realise dis is there chance also,Rougier,Nixon,Glasgow,Jemmot,Dwarika ,Wise etc.All getting down in age but all who will do something extra and anything to make de squad 
I believe the place we need help most is in defence  were we need some speedy aggressive defenders to handle Rooney and company and to a lesser extent midfield where Jemmot and Dwarika if serious could eliminate dat problem.
Finally men who were not part of the campaign dat I feel will make it to Germany...Jemmot,Rougier(hadly played) but his versatility will be an asset and Warner.
I leave judgement of Samuel and Zamora after de appeal.

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 19, 2005, 10:51:01 AM »

Spalk want ah clout!!  >:(

Take ah Steups!!

Jack could be however right!! What he doing may very well be illegal and for de very least unethical!!!
This b1tch... artificially inflating the price by suppressin we supply... de lying b1tch say we ent getting we 8% share. I want to see that press release where FIFA say that!!! The greedy b1tch selling we out....

like people forget that Spalk want to go Germany too or what?  If he come out and make noise about this he best buy a new TV because is right there in Trinidad he will be watching the games from.

Yuh doh bite the hand that feed yuh.  That is what Spalk must be thinking.  He is a very intelligent fella.  He knows that the 30,000 TT package is a rip off and that the tickets are not being handled judiciously.  But again, why speak out when you know you safe tickets and travel wise?

Offline CAPITANO

• Full Warrior
  • I heart zaboka
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 19, 2005, 10:53:19 AM »
LOL!!!

de man say "MR Warner Wants ah Lash!!!"

LOL!!!!
WE JAMMIN STILL!!!!!!

Offline raj

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 19, 2005, 11:04:25 AM »
Dah man Umballa have an annoying accent but he heavy for days. Accent aside he does make sense when he challenging! Enjoying talk!

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Who We Go Put ?
« Reply #178 on: December 19, 2005, 11:07:41 AM »
nobody prove d dutch boy have trini roots 1
and 2 even if he did HE will not switch from holland to tnt.His parents and agent will look at the ttff structure and way of doing business and say HELL NO

Offline trininess

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
all yuh agrre with me here ?
« Reply #179 on: December 19, 2005, 11:09:43 AM »
ent all these players who showing up tuh play fuh we now ...ent d same way they know they wanna play now we in GERMANY!! ent they could've known the same thing 6 months ago or a year ago even before we qualified and was in de spotlight ...but they ant hop ion board now TO BENEFIT THEMSELVES AND GET BIG CONTRACT IN ERMANY AT OUR EXPENSE AND THE HARD WORK OF PLAYERS THAT BEEN THRU IT ALL ...... if they dint wanna cum when we were looking like wwe was goin germany then why come now ? do players like tha really belong? ye we wanna win but lewwe give the locals a chance before these foreginers come in tuh use we ......

WHAT YALL THINK ?

1]; } ?>