April 26, 2024, 07:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Barcelona chief declares interest in Henry  (Read 2931 times)

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Barcelona chief declares interest in Henry
« on: December 20, 2005, 11:13:34 AM »
All arsenal fans in church right now
check it
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=352723&cc=5901
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Barcelona chief declares interest in Henry
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2005, 11:18:46 AM »
For real.  And you notice how quiet Henry is too... he not saying a word.  I love Arsenal but it is Wenger's fault that all this is happening.  How you could only bring in two players for the new season, and only one of them a potential impact player (Hleb)?  Steups

One setta teams reloading and Wenger trying to show he is best manager by relying on the youth talent that he brought in a few years ago.

From the time I see Flamini and Fabregas in the middle for us in an early game I knew this would be a difficult season.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2005, 11:21:06 AM »
Silence speaks volumes in this case dred
I really thinkin Henry going
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2005, 11:21:54 AM »
Silence speaks volumes in this case dred
I really thinkin Henry going

That is what I am saying.  I think he will leave too.   :'(

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2005, 11:37:49 AM »
i happen to like both teams.  one one hand it will be hard to see an henry-less arsenal but on the other hand it will be magic to see henry AND eto'o for barca...alongside r gaucho messi et al.   that will be something to talk about for years to come.

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2005, 11:55:42 AM »
All arsenal fans in church right now
check it
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=352723&cc=5901

Doh forget Real Madrid fans in church right now too.....right now they wounded...but if Henry join Barca.......

REAL MADRID DEAD

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2005, 01:31:51 PM »
oh god if barca get henry then forget it! that team will run thru the champs league.
Hart for president

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2005, 01:44:40 PM »
I like Barca and hate the Arse so this is perfect news.

I better go to church myself then.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2005, 01:46:05 PM »
If Henry signs that is bad news for Henrik Larsson....put potentially a positive fuh de Warriors.  ;)

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2005, 01:48:18 PM »
oh god if barca get henry then forget it! that team will run thru the champs league.

If Henry go Barca, I dont think he will be able to play any more champions league this season though.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2005, 01:55:03 PM »

If Henry go Barca, I dont think he will be able to play any more champions league this season though.

This Henry talk is a prelude tothe summer. barcelona wouldn't want to buy him right now. because of the Champions league for one thing and because they will have to dump some players to bring him in.

Plus in a WC year targets does change real quick so we have to wait and see.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2005, 01:56:56 PM by JDB »
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2005, 05:22:30 PM »
WAIT IT EH DONE DEY YET
I GOT THIS FROM

www.goal.com

you know the usual BS the players talk about being happy where they are etc etc

Barça Mulling Deco For Lampard Swap Deal
12/20/2005 3:58:00 AM
Barcelona are considering offering Deco to Chelsea in a bid to lure Frank Lampard to the Camp Nou next summer as the Catalan giants are already preparing for a summer spending spree.
Reports in both England and Spain have suggested that the Spanish champions want Lampard, but know that the only way the Blues could be tempted is if they offer a replacement in return.

Deco was a favourite of Jose Mourinho’s during his time at Porto with the Brazilian-born Portugal international one of the key men in the team’s league and European success.

The Spanish press have stated that Barça are deciding over the future of their playmaking midfielder and would prefer a player that can score more goals form midfield.

Lampard’s fiancee, Elen Rives, is from Barcelona and that could be a deciding factor in the England international deciding to force through a move to complete his dream of playing abroad.

Despite the rumours both Lampard and Deco have denied that they are willing to leave their current clubs.

"I am a Chelsea player, I am a very loyal player and I concentrate 100 per cent on the team, it is impossible for me to do anything else," the Chelsea star stated.

"I have a fantastic manager, fantastic team-mates around me that have helped me get to this position and I am looking forward to more success this year."

Deco admits that if Barça made it clear that he was no longer part of their plans then he would have to accept the decision to leave, but has no desire to leave under his own steam.

"I am very happy here," he said. "When the club no longer wants me I shall leave. At the moment, I think that I am still appreciated here.

"I admit that I did not start the season very well, but then neither did the team as a whole. Now things are better, they are going well

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2005, 06:06:39 PM »
I eh know why men eh leave well enough alone\
Barca already good
they tinkerin with someting that not broken
dat could be dangerous

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2005, 08:37:13 PM »
as a Barca man I go have to say FOR WHAT

that is jes doing the same thing Real do and now it come back to bite them in the ass

we doh need to buy no striker we need to strengthen the defense
Oleguer does look lost in the center
we need ah dread center back we eh need no striker
it have Eto'o, Maxi and Larson

and when yuh bring in Henry that mean somebody go have to sit down

WHO??

that 4-5-1 that Barca playing is the reason they is where they is, case in point today jes run a team ragged

forget henry pull ah man like Gallas and put some steel in that defense

Més que un club.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2005, 09:25:07 PM »
 Larsson might leave and Maxi Lopez will get loan out...So Henry is a good buy for them, Plus he will sell jerseys....Real Madrid need Woodgate to come back and some more defenders

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2005, 09:48:01 PM »
we eh playing for no jersey money
that is for Real we want to win

I eh think Frank so dotish as to by a striker jes to sell jersey

in the game today yuh see the softness in the defense it have ah man from Celta name baiano that take it to Oleguer today

and unless Oleguer real improve Robben and Drogba go sort him out
we eh need no striker we need to get a healthy Van Bommel and ah bruiser in the middle of the defense

Més que un club.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2005, 09:18:58 AM »
Yeah I agree but Eto and Henry soundin like a deadly combination

TrinInfinite

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2005, 09:22:16 AM »
henry should go 2 barcelona, more free flowing ball, better fuh him, de epl stiffles yuh game 2 a certain extent, wit de tight marking

Offline trinidre

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2005, 01:11:32 PM »
so alyuh now realize that Henry leaving. I realize that long time ago ever since patrick Vieira left and henry ent want to sign ah new contract  :rotfl:

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2005, 01:45:13 PM »
Ah eh know nah, Eto'o and Henry are similiar style strikers, ah like to see a little variety

T&T welcomes back...the King

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2005, 02:06:34 PM »
Henry eh going nowhere
he looking to run out in that new stadium come next year

Més que un club.

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2005, 02:13:40 PM »
New stadium, greater capacity, more fans, more sponsors, new tv deals, new arsenal....more money ;D....im a barca fan but i doubt henry goin ne where....he gonna play atleast one yr in d new stadium

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Eto'o completes his collection of goals on La Liga Teams.
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2005, 11:17:29 PM »
After his two goals against Celta Vigo, Samuel Eto'o has now scored against every team in the First Division.

Samuel Eto'o scored twice tonight against Celta Vigo to reach an unusual personal target - to score against every team in the top flight of the Spanish league. The Galician side had a good record against Eto'o, who played them six times while he was with Mallorca but failed to get on the scoreboard. Last season, of course, Celta were in the second division so he didn't get a chance to break his duck.

Deportivo and Osasuna have the dubious honour of conceding the most goals to the Cameroonian striker with eight apiece, followed closely by Real Madrid and Betis with seven. As a Barca player, Eto'o has played three times against Madrid scoring three goals, two in the Santiago Bernabéu and one in the Nou Camp. Alavés and Getafe have the best record (apart from Celta) with just one gaol each conceded.

The striker has had a spectacular first half of the season, scoring 17 goals in 17 league matches, which puts him high on the list of European goal scorers.

In terms of Club history, his current rate of scoring has only been beaten by such Barca legends as César, Martín, Krankl and Quini. The last player to match his prowess was Hristo Stoitchkov in the 92-93 season.

Samuel Eto'o is also socred his 50th and 51st goals in a Barca shirt. Last season, he scored twenty-five league goals. Add to that the fifteen he has already scored this season plus seven more in the Champions League and two in the Super Cup.

Més que un club.

1]; } ?>