April 19, 2024, 05:30:54 AM

Author Topic: Tickets on EBAY already  (Read 5425 times)

Offline bill

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Tickets on EBAY already
« on: December 15, 2005, 12:20:38 PM »
Check this out... Tri v Swe for sale on EBAY and it reach 400 pounds for 2 tickets with over 6 days left! Image what go happen closer to the event, like men not fraid to scalp OR to buy from scalpers.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WORLD-CUP-TICKETS-2006-TRINIDAD-TOBAGO-V-SWEDEN_W0QQitemZ6588563303QQcategoryZ58740QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Tickets on EBAY already
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 02:46:48 PM »
Jack selling tix on Ebay now too?  we dead!   :'(

Offline Jarrovian

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2005, 04:55:51 PM »
This man doh even have the tickets yet and people willing to spend 400 pounds already!!

I'm not going to panic about tickets until alot closer to the time. Guaranteed there will be many more tickets on ebay over the months to come

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Black Lives Matter..

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2005, 04:00:19 PM »
haha :rotfl:

ebay remove it!
Warrior For Life !!

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2005, 09:21:48 AM »
There's still plenty of listings. Looks like most of them propose to sell it to you through the official fifa trading site in Feb if you win the auction. One already say they have the tickets from an earlier sale stage and will transfer them to your name immediately. Who knows for sure..

http://search.ebay.de/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&fstype=1&catref=C6&from=R10&satitle=trinidad+tickets&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&bs=Finden&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search&a40=-24&a10=-24&a2=-24&a1=-24&gcs=1815&pfid=2579&reqtype=1&pfmode=1&alist=a40%2Ca37%2Ca10%2Ca63%2Ca2%2Ca3%2Ca1%2Ca3801&pf_query=trinidad+tickets

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2005, 09:31:56 AM »
This is interesting: ebay actually has a faq about selling world cup tickets

http://pages.ebay.de/wm2006/

I'm looking for an english version. If I can't find it I'll try to translate when I get time.

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2005, 09:33:36 AM »
ppl do not buy these tickets. Infact I believe these post should be removed from this site.It is an illegal transaction and should not be condoned here. Infact I believe some of the ones posting it here are the ones selling. I may be wrong if I am sorry. while on the phone with FIFA yesterday they told me it is illegal when I asked if they knew about the tickets on ebay
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2006, 09:52:33 AM »
themanfriday, u can let people go ahead and take that risk to purchase those tkts you know. Because there are going to be very stringent measures for you to get into the stadium. If i'm not mistaken, your name and passport number are assigned to each individual ticket, in an effort to dissuade scalpers and known hooligans
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2006, 01:53:20 PM »
If FIFA really going to be able to enforce that rule? 

What if man get sick and cyar make the game and give their ticket to a friend, how the hell can FIFA refuse admission based on ID on ticket?

This will cause mucho problemas at the stadium gates....

themanfriday, u can let people go ahead and take that risk to purchase those tkts you know. Because there are going to be very stringent measures for you to get into the stadium. If i'm not mistaken, your name and passport number are assigned to each individual ticket, in an effort to dissuade scalpers and known hooligans

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2006, 02:03:29 PM »
If FIFA really going to be able to enforce that rule? 

What if man get sick and cyar make the game and give their ticket to a friend, how the hell can FIFA refuse admission based on ID on ticket?

This will cause mucho problemas at the stadium gates....

then that sick man's friend wont get in. if you cant go you can trade your ticket in, but if your information isnt on the ticket then you cant use it. that is of course if they really do check everyone.
Hart for president

Offline citizenK

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2006, 04:16:51 PM »
I doubt there will be any checking of names, passports, etc at the stadiums. It's just not practical. The Fifa site says something like they are "entitled" to check, not that they will.

Plus, despite all these measures by Fifa, I suspect there will still be lots of scalping/touting of tickets in Germany. If Fifa then decides to enforce this "rule" to the last man they may well end up with half empty stadiums.

Offline trini in korea

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2006, 06:52:23 AM »
 I remember they said the same thing in 2002 at the korea/japan world cup and i went to 8 games and they never once asked for id.
They just say that to prevent scalping but scalping was rampant right in front of te security guards

1]; } ?>