April 25, 2024, 03:54:34 PM

Author Topic: Warner's family firm monopolises FIFA World Cup tickets  (Read 32808 times)

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
Re: Warner's family firm monopolises FIFA World Cup tickets
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2005, 11:31:49 AM »
Boss is 2001 all over again.  And in dem times, Blatter ain't say shit when  it was revealed that Warner had even the catering contract under his belt.  Camps is ah dummy.  Talking bout he ain't want to go there.  Now ah see why Boynes and dem kinda ah hesitant to give money with no budget forthcoming from the TTFF. Is one man running the show, Jack the Ripper.  So the poor man on the street, the real die-hard supporter, can't go and see the team.  Boss, this is real shit.  We make the World Cup, but maybe in the long run Trinidad and Tobago football will be better off when we purge the TTFF of Warner and his sycophants.  Fellas, it have real men on this website with the business acumen and athletic administration experience to do a much better job of running the TTFF.  This is becomiong a very powerful faction of supporters for the Soca Warriors, and we must eventually get to the point where our voice is heard and a taken into account.  Is real shit going on down there.  Jack running this thing like ah dictatorship.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2005, 12:15:59 PM by Tenorsaw »

truetrini

« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2005, 11:46:59 AM »
Beore ah start let me say ah Merry Christmas to one an all. .

Everybody know me eh no Warner fan buh leh we know dat is he money dat pay for de boys an dem qualification so he have to get all preference when coming to any money making adventure in TNT Football . Nobody should be surprised to note dat Jack have ah hand in tings where making money is foremost .

So gih de man ah breeze and leh he hold he business eh . He ha tuh mek back dem millions he put out . It take two hands tuh clap as meh late Granny use to say........ he give ah great portion to de team so is only natural he be given de opps to get it back .

Dat is real shit talk dey fella.  Yuh have tuh be ah Warner fan to talk dat ta-ta.  What about de Broad cast rights?  Dat is he own..yet he making money and de Federation always begging.

De travel and accomadation rights is he own..he making money and de Federation always begging fuh money.

De tickets are allocated for fans..he own dat and making money...plenty money..so what right?  he put money in ent?  Man dat is so much ta-ta it eh funny.  allyuh cyar see de forest fuh de trees.

If Jack did care bout football and T&T he would not move so.  Is all business fuh he.  Why we eh have no transparency in de TTFF?   ow come Camps and dem eh know he own Simpauls yet de entire country know dat?

I agree dat if Jack loans de TTFF money dey should [ay him back...but since we NEVER get to see how much he really put in..and the terms ah de so-called loans it leaves it open up fuh tiefing like mad and dat is what dey doing fuh years now!

Is only man without commonsense dat go agree with that kinda bullsh!t!

allyuh quick to bad talk de government...but is Jack fault.

No business want to deal with his crooked ass ways.  And apparently neither do the government.

Would you invest money in an organization dat does not reveal expenditures and income?

De man who auditing de TTFF also hired by de TTFF in other capacities...yuh doh find dat starnge and counter to openness?

steups.

Offline Trini_fan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2005, 11:48:08 AM »
Maybe Tallman could answer my questions:

Can't the gov't step in?

What power can they exercise with reagrds to the TTFF?

Can they veto decisions such as selling rights to Jack Warner?

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2005, 11:57:39 AM »

Can't the gov't step in?

Any such intervention by the Gov't, if successful, would result in the TTFF being suspended by FIFA.

Until Camps and company are voted out, we are at their mercy.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2005, 11:59:37 AM »
There are a couple questions that need to be answered by those in the know .... Fuentes are you reading this ???
What is the operational structure of the TTFF ... where are the checks and balances ???
What is the role of the special advisor (Its not outlined in the constitution)
Is Fuentes JW's media officer or the TTFF's ???

Fuentes, you need to clear the air!!!
Live large and prosper!

truetrini

« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2005, 12:02:40 PM »

Can't the gov't step in?

Any such intervention by the Gov't, if successful, would result in the TTFF being suspended by FIFA.

Not exactly eh.  first of all the govt. not messing in de running of de TTFF, but they can intervene in anti-trust dealings if T&T have such laws.

there should be laws governing this misbehaviour in T&T..if not we real backwards

de TTFF not beyond de law and neither is FIFA.

Something should be done about this continued tief ting.

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2005, 12:06:07 PM »

Can't the gov't step in?

If we put the TTFF and all other sports' governing bodies under the Ministry of sports, would that provide the oversight necessary ??? (A copy of the French model!)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2005, 12:12:44 PM by doc »
Live large and prosper!

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2005, 12:22:36 PM »

Can't the gov't step in?

If we put the TTFF and all other sports' governing bodies under the Ministry of sports, would that provide the oversight necessary ??? (A copy of the French model!)

From what I understand if the TTFF is the body recognized by FIFA outside forces cannot exert influence on them unless they choose to allow it.

If Government wer to impose any measures that amounted to the usurping of the TTFF's power and management of local football there would be a problem.

As paradoxical as it sounds any restructuring of the TTFF has to come from within the TTFF.

What we need to know is how the elections system works, how are clubs regional associations and stakeholders in local football represented/

Do they care that Camps and they are not the best for our football? Do they just accept the status quo?

Do we?

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2005, 12:32:33 PM »
Not exactly eh.  first of all the govt. not messing in de running of de TTFF, but they can intervene in anti-trust dealings if T&T have such laws.

there should be laws governing this misbehaviour in T&T..if not we real backwards

There are no such laws being enforced in TnT, if they exist.

Giving business to yourself your friends and your family for goods and services purchased with public funds is nothing new.

Sad but true. PNM, UNC, Small businessman, big businessman same story.

Offline OutsideMan

• Many bad things. *Sips Scotch*
  • Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2005, 12:34:49 PM »

Dat is real shit talk dey fella.  What about de Broad cast rights?  Dat is he own..yet he making money and de Federation always begging.

De travel and accomadation rights is he own..he making money and de Federation always begging fuh money.

De tickets are allocated for fans..he own dat and making money...plenty money..so what right?  he put money in ent?  Man dat is so much ta-ta it eh funny.  allyuh cyar see de forest fuh de trees.

...Why we eh have no transparency in de TTFF?    

I agree dat if Jack loans de TTFF money dey should [pay him back...but since we NEVER get to see how much he really put in..and the terms ah de so-called loans it leaves it open up fuh tiefing like mad and dat is what dey doing fuh years now!

Would you invest money in an organization dat does not reveal expenditures and income?

De man who auditing de TTFF also hired by de TTFF in other capacities...yuh doh find dat starnge and counter to openness?

steups.

Very good points, TrueTrini.  For those that really don't get it, allow me a lil' leeway of plagiarism just to highlight de important points you made:

(1)  No Transparency:  Since the financial statements seem to be closed to de citizens of T&T, JW through his affiliations with Simpauls etc, is able to gain an unfair advantage when it comes to the allotment of tickets, and as such, it's pricing.

(2)  Funds loaned to the TTFF by JW:  As "kind" (lol) as this may seem by JW, in the absence of all sytematic checks and balances by independent auditors, the most he would have deserved in eventual repayment would have been his principal plus a fair rate of interest based on the prime rate of T&T.  Anything more than that should be subject to investigation.

(3) The clear existence of Conflicts of Interest:  JW owns the company, "Simpauls", that wins the "closed" bid on the World Cup tickets allocated by FIFA for T&T.  Simpauls gets to decide on packaging, allocation, and price.  The market was left out of the decision making process, creating a pricing structure without regard to the natural market forces.

We are at a crossroads right now.    We can take it lying down, accepting things for what they are, and how things work.  Or we can fight, and make noise, and call out for justice to be served.

History will judge our generation on how we handle this challenge.        
« Last Edit: December 25, 2005, 04:08:27 PM by fidel2xl »
The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2005, 01:10:54 PM »
This is the BIG problem I have with the Gov't reimbursing people for money already spent.

Firstly it is the TTFF's job to budget this includes finding sources of income BEFORE a WC campaign or adjusting to suit.

When the money is spent we have to basically trust that it was spent well. If the money is spent on services from companies OWNED by people in the TTFF adminstration how do we know what the true costs are?

What makes it really bad is when you see the price that they charge for a WC package you have to wonder whether all of the travel arrangements provided by Simpaul's or other companies that comprise part of the 16 Million dollars were over-priced as well.

truetrini

« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2005, 01:18:47 PM »
This is the BIG problem I have with the Gov't reimbursing people for money already spent.

Firstly it is the TTFF's job to budget this includes finding sources of income BEFORE a WC campaign or adjusting to suit.

When the money is spent we have to basically trust that it was spent well. If the money is spent on services from companies OWNED by people in the TTFF adminstration how do we know what the true costs are?

What makes it really bad is when you see the price that they charge for a WC package you have to wonder whether all of the travel arrangements provided by Simpaul's or other companies that comprise part of the 16 Million dollars were over-priced as well.

Obviously! 

But according to Rotato Poti...dat is shrewd business!

I say monkey business...but what I know..I eh bright nor educated as he.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2005, 01:33:37 PM »
I hear the noise, and ah agree with all what is being said...if...if...true..
ah jus would like to comment on a few points...jus my take
1. The tickets should not and would not be for everybody. Tenor, poor man/man in the street cannot go Germany..one of the probs. in trini is many feel they should have everything everybody else have, regardless of their choices and stations in life..so when they doh have it, it ok to take it from somebody else, cause in Trini, why should dem have and we don't...eventually the youths in their developing minds, start elieving that crap...I living in Canada, sacrificed to get an education, freezin meh tail orf an  wukkin for the last 31 years, have a sizeable family yes, but married to a professional , and I can tell yuh now...ah doh know if ah would be able to afford a ticket to germany....ah not talking bout affording the time or anything else...jus finances....buh ah bussin meh tail some more tryin..
2. Jack doh have the only tickets and obviously not the cheapest to Germany.
3. As palos said "in the confusion of the win", we all tried to believe, everything was fine...the country go pull together, T&T on the map, big time, and who was crook before go turn samaritian, we going as one T&T...who was incompetent, will now try to improve...all ah we willing to pull together and help...the dream come true.....now here go the alarm...back to reality....there is no event, none, sporting or otherwise can do that...yes, under-pressure, we would pull together for a common goal, but once achieved, is every man/group for self...problem is whichever group you choose, good or bad, is still a group, and a matter of opinion..human nature & society
4.  this is still dispicable, and whichever group you choose, make yuh foreign contacts,for Germany or Barbados and boycott Simpaul Travel service forever.. ...buy no tickets in T&T...those that could be affording a trip to Germany...

truetrini

« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2005, 01:49:04 PM »
I hear the noise, and ah agree with all what is being said...if...if...true..
ah jus would like to comment on a few points...jus my take
1. The tickets should not and would not be for everybody. Tenor, poor man/man in the street cannot go Germany..one of the probs. in trini is many feel they should have everything everybody else have, regardless of their choices and stations in life..so when they doh have it, it ok to take it from somebody else, cause in Trini, why should dem have and we don't...eventually the youths in their developing minds, start elieving that crap...I living in Canada, sacrificed to get an education, freezin meh tail orf an  wukkin for the last 31 years, have a sizeable family yes, but married to a professional , and I can tell yuh now...ah doh know if ah would be able to afford a ticket to germany....ah not talking bout affording the time or anything else...jus finances....buh ah bussin meh tail some more tryin..
2. Jack doh have the only tickets and obviously not the cheapest to Germany.
3. As palos said "in the confusion of the win", we all tried to believe, everything was fine...the country go pull together, T&T on the map, big time, and who was crook before go turn samaritian, we going as one T&T...who was incompetent, will now try to improve...all ah we willing to pull together and help...the dream come true.....now here go the alarm...back to reality....there is no event, none, sporting or otherwise can do that...yes, under-pressure, we would pull together for a common goal, but once achieved, is every man/group for self...problem is whichever group you choose, good or bad, is still a group, and a matter of opinion..human nature & society
4.  this is still dispicable, and whichever group you choose, make yuh foreign contacts,for Germany or Barbados and boycott Simpaul Travel service forever.. ...buy no tickets in T&T...those that could be affording a trip to Germany...

1.  While it is true that not everyman can well afford to go to Germany..the ticket allocation should be made available to everybody.  Look at an earlier post and you will see dat one man done boasting dat he going to shell out he $5000.00  US to travel to Germany.  He eh care he says Jack deserve it due to savvy business deaslings.  what ah moron!

2.  Jack eh have de only tickets, but by keeping control and deciding who going abritarily, without pricing dem tix legitmately..and selling dem thru he own company he nasty no arse.

3.  Yes you and Palos correct..but ah warning man since we qualify dat de bachannal now start.  More money fuh me (sung to de song more rum fuh me)!  I understand that in teh euphoria we come together fuh ah whie, but as time elapses we revert..but what is the role of government if they cyar keep de laws and de people safe from scoundrels who only seek self gain?

4.  Yes it is despicable and downright wrong what jack and dem doing fuh years now.  Palos right is like ah woman marrying ah woman beater because she feel he go change becasue dem get married.

we need to divorce Jack and as yuh say boycott he and all ah dem bastards fuh ever...but why ah feel dat go never happen?

I know why....we come like dem people in de roman empire....once we get ah little bone every so often we does forget de licks we getting all de time

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2005, 02:18:47 PM »
"
In any society HARD work and SAVING money is THE only way!
Right Maxg?

nah doh, that is my choice, it is not the only way..it is a society because it is made up of all kinds of people who have all kinds of beliefs...so my way different to my neighbours, but we all have something different to offer the whole..I neither work extremely hard or save very well, because it is really all relative... Ihave met some guys wukkin 3 jobs and never takin a holiday in 20+ years...not me... I not workin weekends unless ah matter of Life & death, yet many must work weekends just to make ends meet, or vrious other reasons ..so the crook/bandit  in our society has some other contribution, but I wouldn't say he doh work hard or save...ah met ah few, (nb. can't say ah know dem eh) and some were the nicest and the most considerate people I met, some were even highly educated, and some had none at all...however, ah never did business with dem...if I did ah mighta see/feel  a different side...
truetrini we could talk till we blue, if trinis in trini doh act...we would probably get laffed at for being differnt, chupid and blue

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2005, 04:42:24 PM »
For all who taught that spent the money because he loved TNT. It is time to wake up from your stupor.

As for SPALK in the pre love affair with Jack he would have commented, but Jack no longer makes the steups section. He already said on Umballa programme that the man have a right to make back his money.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2005, 04:44:23 PM »
i go pelt ah big big stone at he when i geh tuh dortmund on my bloody own.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline OutsideMan

• Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2005, 04:58:30 PM »
Doh worry Jefferz, ah go supply de stones... :devil:     :rotfl:    :rotfl:    :rotfl:
The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

Offline ballfever

• Jr. Warrior
  • Dream d'dream, live d'game!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2005, 05:26:05 PM »
truetrini, as we all know, talk is cheap, :yapping: especially when it comin from one or two sources who de jefes see as insignificant. For what it's worth, ah read d article an ah support both yuh argument and yuh position on d matter 100%. ah ha 2 question though: 1. does anyone on this forum, or all of us collectively have the WILL to DO anything about this? 2. if so,how do we convert d talk here into a demonstrable an meaningful statement to d powers that be that enuff is enuff? ah thinkin about dis ting sometime now,buh yet to come up with any suggestions, except tuh say dat we (socawarriors.net) ha tuh raise we profile a bit, because we is small fries wey dem fellas is concerned. d kinda discussions dat does go on here iz meaningful, well intentioned,an in some cases well researched material, buh is like blinkin in d dark: u know yuh doin it, buh who tuh see aint seein.......
Ah supportin any sensible, well thought out move by anybody or group dat cud deal wit dis :bs: situation for good....  
if yuh check mih heart in mih chest, mix up wit d'red blood, it have a black & white stripe somewhere in dey!.....long b4 foot ball,durin' world cup and after..T&T FOREVER! WE COUNTRY, WE SPIRIT,WE VIBES! WARRIOR NATION!

truetrini

« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2005, 05:52:36 PM »
truetrini, as we all know, talk is cheap, :yapping: especially when it comin from one or two sources who de jefes see as insignificant. For what it's worth, ah read d article an ah support both yuh argument and yuh position on d matter 100%.
 ah ha 2 question though: 1. does anyone on this forum, or all of us collectively have the WILL to DO anything about this?

Unfortunately you are very correct.  If the governement in T&T encourages such wanton and blatant transgression of the law without any penalties for those who mistreat the citzenery with impunity...then we are somewhat stymied.  That is not to say that a concerted effort from one or many cannot bring change. but when we have people like Rotato Poti and others who blindly support Mr. Warner based on political affiliation and issues of race (yes race, I said it), we are handcuffed even more.   I am issusing a challenge here and now to the memebers of Warrior Nation to come up with a plan to address this issue.  I have ideas, but I am seeking input, because two heads better than one!

2. if so,how do we convert d talk here into a demonstrable an meaningful statement to d powers that be that enuff is enuff? ah thinkin about dis ting sometime now,buh yet to come up with any suggestions, except tuh say dat we (socawarriors.net) ha tuh raise we profile a bit, because we is small fries wey dem fellas is concerned. d kinda discussions dat does go on here iz meaningful, well intentioned,an in some cases well researched material, buh is like blinkin in d dark: u know yuh doin it, buh who tuh see aint seein.......
Ah supportin any sensible, well thought out move by anybody or group dat cud deal wit dis :bs: situation for good....  

Steps have been taken to raise our profile, but as you rightly said, talk is cheap and we Trinis have very short memories.  I can remember the outpouring of love fuh de same Jack Warner after the Team qualified for the World Cup.  That man was canonized and was being promoted as a PRIME CANDIDATE fuh de Trinity Cross.

I see that Valentino Singh of the Guardian is hard at work pushing for Jack to be awarded the Cross too.  I know both Camps and Tino from my days at Harvard.  Maybe there lies the connection.  But for the love of God I cannot understand how ah real grassroots man like Tino supports Jack Warner..Maybe someone can help me understand ???

Ok, back to the topic...maybe we can start to bombard the TTFF and the Newspapers and the Radio Stations and the UNC and the PNM with petitions and letters, demanding changes?

Maybe we can organize a march like de death march against Corruption in T&T and use that platform to highlight the TTFF as well as the Government and the Opposition???

I too will do all I can including flying down to T&T to be part of any sensible course of action against such rotten and damn corrupt behaviours.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2005, 05:54:38 PM by truetrini »

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2005, 06:49:36 PM »
hmmm..allyuh ent think we shoulda done the right thing as true supporters and bought the Trinidad & Tobago Team Specific Tickets(TST) when they were available for all at the time prior to our qualification..and then take the bounce of the administartion fee if we didnt make it in the end?

this tells me we all is a bunch ah waggonist too..me included..cause we basically jump on de bandwagon looking and begging for tickets after we qualify..whereas if we say we 100% behind the team going to Germany and we wanted to be there..we woulda had our tickets in had beforehand.

btw this TTFF thing is one big mess..how come a dumbass like Ollie Camps still is President after doing shit after shit for bout 20 years?..he really have to be a puppet leader.
also i think if the govenrment do intervene..we might get sanctioned by FIFA.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

truetrini

« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2005, 06:56:32 PM »
hmmm..allyuh ent think we shoulda done the right thing as true supporters and bought the Trinidad & Tobago Team Specific Tickets(TST) when they were available for all at the time prior to our qualification..and then take the bounce of the administartion fee if we didnt make it in the end?

this tells me we all is a bunch ah waggonist too..me included..cause we basically jump on de bandwagon looking and begging for tickets after we qualify..whereas if we say we 100% behind the team going to Germany and we wanted to be there..we woulda had our tickets in had beforehand.

btw this TTFF thing is one big mess..how come a dumbass like Ollie Camps still is President after doing shit after shit for bout 20 years?..he really have to be a puppet leader.
also i think if the govenrment do intervene..we might get sanctioned by FIFA.

Maybe some of us did just that???

The point is the TTFF has a right to make the tickets available to ALL!

REGARDLESS!

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2005, 07:00:22 PM »
yeah ah know TTFF have a right to make tickets available to everybody..but yuh think we would be bitching bout it so much if we didnt have any tickets right now?lol
if we had we tickets already..as soon as a man make a post to complain bout tickets..we woulda call him a waggonist  ;D

but yeah everybody shoulda have access to tickets to go Germany regardless if they are true fans or just going for the lime.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2005, 07:18:40 PM »
No comment!!  Hopefully I am lucky to get a tciket in some form and fashion without having to pay $30,000.

I will say this though, the notion of men trying to justify Jack's alledged actions is even more pathetic.  Too many men are ignorant of the runnings of the TTFF and FIFA by extension to add value to this age old argument of "Jack" being a Villain or a Hero to the people of Trinidad and Tobago.  There will never be a consensus. 

What is in the dark will always come to light.

Bless Up!!
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

truetrini

« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2005, 07:21:17 PM »
merry christmas..  answer yuh phone tony.

Offline OutsideMan

• Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2005, 08:26:44 PM »
Another sad thing about the corruption in the TTFF, FIFA, and the entity that is Jack Warner, is that this kind of corruption is also endemic within the Olympic committee, and the United Nations.  When we hear stories of the underhand bribing of the "too-glad-to-accept-bribes" Olympic officials that takes place in order to secure a vote for the particular city to host; or even the Oil for food debacle that took place in Iraq, in which UN officials basically accepted bribes in the form of millions of barrels of oil each, by Saddam Hussein, to look the other way...and the world for the most part stayed silent by-the-way (oh, yeah, they did blamed de US...hmmmmmmm). 

Look, we ourselves have to decide what part are we to play in bringing the arms of justice to grab hold of the guilty parties.  Silence, inaction, and scapegoating will not cut it.  Jack Warner should face the justice system in T&T, and we should not look back with regret when it happens.     
« Last Edit: December 25, 2005, 08:29:40 PM by fidel2xl »

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
In direct response to your claims of racism.
« Reply #56 on: December 25, 2005, 09:29:31 PM »
but when we have people like Rotato Poti and others who blindly support Mr. Warner based on political affiliation and issues of race (yes race, I said it), we are handcuffed even more.   

To be fair sir, insinuating that I am some sort of racist by means of my support for Jack Warner's recognition based on his monetary support of the TT Mens' Sr. Team is outrageous.

Your vendetta against me started when I commented that Jack should be rewarded with the Trinity Cross, and if he was not, it would be because of HIS political affiliation with the UNC. Not mine - but his.
While it seems clear to the rational folk on the street, that the square off between Jack in the UNC corner and Roger in the PNM corner obviously has a political twist to it - and how that has escalated to all Jack "award backers" being profiled as bigots and racist is clearly a diversion on your part to hide your own insecure interests.

Apparently my echo of support for Jack must have set off some political bias in you and fired up your own forum backers who came out from even the badlands of Trincity to "bu'n out all of my type"

I'm not going to ask that you withdraw your comments - you're entitled to them, but I do ask that before you run off calling names, you actually think about your allegations.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2005, 09:33:21 PM by Rotato Poti »

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2005, 09:39:23 PM »

I never thought I would say this about a Naps man .... but hats off to you sir.

Between this, and MAXG's

1. The tickets should not and would not be for everybody. Tenor, poor man/man in the street cannot go Germany..one of the probs. in trini is many feel they should have everything everybody else have, regardless of their choices and stations in life..so when they doh have it, it ok to take it from somebody else, cause in Trini, why should dem have and we don't...eventually the youths in their developing minds, start elieving that crap...I living in Canada, sacrificed to get an education, freezin meh tail orf an  wukkin for the last 31 years, have a sizeable family yes, but married to a professional , and I can tell yuh now...ah doh know if ah would be able to afford a ticket to germany....ah not talking bout affording the time or anything else...jus finances....buh ah bussin meh tail some more tryin..

Finally someone seeing the light.

truetrini

« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2005, 09:48:38 PM »
where did I call you a racist?  Not me sir.  I did lump you into the category of blind supporter....and in that category I had those who supported Jack based on race.

But your defensiveness is duly noted.

I hold no vendetta against you...personally...per se...but your idiotic backing of Jack and your cursory dismissal of credible journalists as gossip columnists..lends you to continued ridicule.

As for me and politics..I can stand none of it.

I can not forget you...I see you as you truely are..no apologies from me on that!

Understand.

By the way..I am way superior to ypou in ALL ways and in every conceivable manner...so keep your condesending shit away...ok?

truetrini

« Reply #59 on: December 25, 2005, 09:51:58 PM »

I never thought I would say this about a Naps man .... but hats off to you sir.

Between this, and MAXG's

1. The tickets should not and would not be for everybody. Tenor, poor man/man in the street cannot go Germany..one of the probs. in trini is many feel they should have everything everybody else have, regardless of their choices and stations in life..so when they doh have it, it ok to take it from somebody else, cause in Trini, why should dem have and we don't...eventually the youths in their developing minds, start elieving that crap...I living in Canada, sacrificed to get an education, freezin meh tail orf an  wukkin for the last 31 years, have a sizeable family yes, but married to a professional , and I can tell yuh now...ah doh know if ah would be able to afford a ticket to germany....ah not talking bout affording the time or anything else...jus finances....buh ah bussin meh tail some more tryin..

Finally someone seeing the light.

again you dismiss the rest of Feliz's arguement as well as Maxg's to keep your support riding high for Jack...why?

Maxg was right..the tickets were not going to be affordable to all trinis..so what is your popint?  I acknowledge that readily.

And as for Feliz' point...well he ahs no point at all.

M<aybe some people don't have credit cards..and they were awaiting the allocation in T&T to purchase.

Also a lot of people clearly did not understand the pre-sale of the tickets as evidenced by all the threads about that very issue on this self same board.

You are an ass.

1]; } ?>