April 28, 2024, 02:22:10 AM

Author Topic: thanks for all the laughs in the past...but i need you guys now!  (Read 4003 times)

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
thanks for all the laughs in the past...but i need you guys now!
« on: December 26, 2005, 12:15:17 AM »
i dont mean to get all morbid on you guys out here...but i just need to vent! i just think that sometimes it weird the turns your life may take and the things you go through. and for thoes of us that believe in God...it sometimes feels like he is ignoring you. anybody get me?
well of late i just feel like God has been busy doing his 'greatness' that the little people like me have been somehow pushed to the back burner. and it really is a bit overwhelming when it feels like you have to cope alone. and right now i feel like i am really going to lose it. i was just hoping that someone out here (seeing that we are brothers and sisters in football and especially trini football!) might have had an encouraging word or something for me to feed off of. i know that this has nothing o do with football or anything we have ever spoken about here...but i need you guys! you usually cheer me up so i am hoping that the wonderful people on this site would help me pull through yet again.
thanks guys for being kind enough to take the time....i hope!
FOREVER AND ALWAYS "Little Jodie P" :)

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: thanks for all the laughs in the past...but i need you guys now!
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2005, 12:48:10 AM »
Babes...check yuh PM...hope yuh ent stressin yuhself too much

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2005, 12:52:11 AM »
Babes...check yuh PM...hope yuh ent stressin yuhself too much

thanks honey...what wud i do without you!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2005, 12:54:07 AM by Little Jodie P »

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2005, 05:36:54 AM »
sorry ah late dear  :)
ah hope dat Fatima man help yuh solve yuh problems  :)
now is the holiday season..ah glad anyway that someone was there to help you out of distress  :beermug:
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2005, 12:52:33 PM »
sorry ah late dear  :)
ah hope dat Fatima man help yuh solve yuh problems  :)
now is the holiday season..ah glad anyway that someone was there to help you out of distress  :beermug:

you not late honey...kind words are always accepted. problem not solved but i have support here...more than i thought and that is nice to know. so thank you for being concerned an ''for having my back''

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2005, 01:02:00 PM »
BABES LET MEH TELL YUH AH STORY

in 2001 i went to boot camp and i had to do what i know was impossible in my eyes SWIM
we had to jump off a tower approx.. 20 feet and swim for 5mins. and babes i never swam a day in my life and was fraid ah water. well eventually i backed out and had to do a remedial class for a couple weeks but still couldnt swim to save my life. on the last and final day i gave up and let go and let god take control of everything and i prayed. baby i swam for 12mins by my self doing the backstroke then the foward crawl. this to me was a sign of god because from this day onward i am now able to swim for miles and thats was because of the faith i had that one day and somtimes you have to completely give up and let go and let god.

i could tell you my stories about god taking me out the ghetto and all that but that happends everyday but i couldnt just loose my fear of the deep water without him.

maybe the reason you aint getting your miracle is because you are yet to give up and  let him take full control of your life.
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Rymizx

• Full Warrior
  • It's a small world ! - No Really...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2005, 02:42:27 PM »
When life throws you lemons, pick them up and make lemonade.
Look at the survivors of the Tsunami, hurricanes Katrina, Rita, Wilma, Pakistan's earthquakes  etc.
Through all the tradegy there is faith, hope and love.
Remember the true meaning of Christmas is that the God we believe in manifests himself through his son Jesus whose birth heralds the forgivness of original sin. Through whatever trials one has God doh Sleep. He is working his greatness for you all the time. Keep the faith.

Merry Christmas

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2005, 05:13:43 PM »
i dont mean to get all morbid on you guys out here...but i just need to vent! i just think that sometimes it weird the turns your life may take and the things you go through. and for thoes of us that believe in God...it sometimes feels like he is ignoring you. anybody get me?

Hey chic I now exactly how u feel cause I used to think the same thing at times and from what I see you have a lot of support here on the site and people that are willing to cheer you up. Well with me this year things turned out alot better, Sometimes we as individuals expect results right away and I realized it is not that he is ignoring you is just that what is for u may not be for you right now. If u get what I am saying.

You just need to keep believing because your blessings are sure. And one year you will realize that everything is falling into place.

NEVER GIVE UP.  :)

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2005, 09:52:32 PM »
Babes...listen to dem men (and ladies)...is good talk they throwing dey

It real nice to know people have yuh back here brought together by we love of we team and country.

Morvant ah feel yuh dey, inspirational story, ah see big men pee deyself on d water course already.

Above all rise up....makes me proud to be a Trini. Ah printing this thread.

Seasons Greetings everybody

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2005, 09:03:40 AM »
you know when i posted this thread...i was realy feeling out of it and to be honest i did not expect people to reply to it! but it really is uplifting to see that 'strangers' (because we dont know who the other is in most cases) can reach out and be so supportive and positive and really be there for me when i needed a friend!
thank you all so so much. you all have no idea how much you'll have done for me. and CM thank you especially because since i am on the site i have to say that you have always had my back! thanks to all you guys...you really have made a difference!

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2005, 09:27:51 AM »
god doh give nobody more than they could bear.keep sayin yuh prayers.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline G Spot Terrorizer

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2005, 08:52:12 AM »
find a copy of dat blues with Yorkie and relax ... it go take yuh mind off things.

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2005, 06:08:42 PM »
find a copy of dat blues with Yorkie and relax ... it go take yuh mind off things.

hahahahahaha
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
thanks for that man...i needed that laugh!

1]; } ?>