April 28, 2024, 02:38:21 AM

Author Topic: Simpaul's Travel World Cup Package  (Read 23027 times)

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
Re: Simpauls World Cup Package
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2005, 08:58:29 AM »
If you read http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?board=12.0
I have info on $40US/nite rooms. People don't rush I am working the room issue. along with some German T&T fans. We have a house for all maybe two
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline lizzard1910

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2005, 09:00:43 AM »
de youth hostels in germany are very decent, some of de renovated/newr ones compare favourably tuh hotrls

i think i read somewhere bout an age limit..is that true?

hotel looking at least $100US a night...i ent mind shacking up anyway..but meh wife coming too..so ah cant do things the Trini way lol.

anybody know how strict they are in europe bout double occupancy?..i want to know if u can get a room with 2 beds and have 10 people lol

as far as i know, the age rule only applies in bavaria (nuernberg is in bavaria...).
many youth hostels offer family rooms today - meaning mixed gender is o.k. - they won't ask for your wedding certificate  ;)

10 people in a double room? i don't think it will work.
etap hotels offer a triple room for appr. € 35 - 40 a night. they are clean, have an own bathroom, own shower and tv
www.etaphotels.com

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2005, 09:03:16 AM »
People we are renting a house for every one. Every thing in the house TVs and all
« Last Edit: December 12, 2005, 09:29:21 AM by Themanfriday »
Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2005, 03:01:50 PM »
hey friday..I am interested..I will be in Frankfurt june 9th 9:30am...after that I have not made any arrangements yet..still looking around...my budget would work with anything under 50us ah nite, I staying til the 26th after our last game in the 2nd rounds ;D. keep us up to date.
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline concerned

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Well, Simpaul doing dey homework, because a w/c package from Razorgator...see
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2005, 08:10:20 PM »
http://www.razorgatorpackages.com/iprotour/fpsale.asp?action=NEW&PID=PP102117

well, 15000 usd without airfare is dam hot, but say what ! ...thats for 2 persons double occupancy
« Last Edit: December 13, 2005, 08:23:38 PM by concerned »

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
Simpauls in control....its 30,000
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2005, 10:49:59 PM »
Simpaul in control - $30,000 for Germany package.
T&T Express Reports.

Simpaul Travel Service are offering a $30,000 package on a first-come-first-serve basis for persons wanting to follow Trinidad and Tobago at the World Cup in Germany. However, the package does not include the price of air travel to and from Trinidad & Tobago or between the three cities in which Trinidad & Tobago will play in Germany.
The package also does not cater for Trinidad & Tobago making it into the second round.
T&T play Sweden on June 10 in Dortmund; England on June 16 in Nuremberg and Paraguay on June 20 in Kaiserslautern.
Yesterday, Gerald Baptiste of Simpaul outlined the package saying that they had partnered with First Citizen's Bank who would be would be issuing loans to persons interested in going to Germany.
Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF) special advisor Jack Warner said Simpaul Travel had paid $500,000 and was appointed the official travel agent and that they had given them the legal right to use the Soca Warriors in their advertising.
Companies, he said, will pay a dear price if they use the Warriors image without permission. He said that even to stage a soca fete will cost at least $100,000 if the Warriors image is used.

Simpaul Travel Package:

12 nights accommodation - (four nights Dortmund, four nights Nuremberg; four nights Kaiserslautern)

1 ticket for each of the three first round games

The official team supporter kit of a red and white T&T shirt,

-Supporter Wristband

-National flag

-T&T Warriors Travel bag

-Price- $30,000 per person based on double occupancy.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2005, 08:04:16 AM by Flex »
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

TrinInfinite

Re: Simpauls in control....its 30,000
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2005, 10:52:18 PM »
well i not catering 4 dem, dey could haul de ass, simpauls could keep dey package, i gettin other links

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2005, 10:58:40 PM »
Ah call ah big pappy pardner in TTFF yesterday an he tell mih he doh know how de other travel agent getting tickets and if ah go that route ah will be putting mihself in ah unsure situation.
He tell mih about 200 people from from DC and NY allready buy into de Simpaul package an it look like they going to sell out all that they get.
TTFF eh start to sell tickets yet to individuals because they setting up mechanisms to ensure only Trinidadians get the tickets, he say it simple enough to do because yuh passport or id card number have to be on the ticket.
So right now to me or for me Simpauls looking like the best bet.  :( :(
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2005, 11:00:16 PM »
Real Trinis living abroad go take advantage of this package too, de exchange rate go work out better in their favour fuh dem.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2005, 11:00:29 PM »
I may not be right but i just want to spaek my mind on Simpaul issue. I was wondering out of all the travel agnecy how they get preference to become an offical travel agent. Jack Warner credibility kind of fishy on this one. I wonder if he did proper procedures and did a bid to give every travel agents a fair chance. my jack and simpaul joing to be the only agent, they control the market and they robbing people with that 30,000 package. Fire for them.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2005, 11:08:15 PM »
Trinidad Express
Check out that World Cup 'deal'
Thursday, December 15th 2005

I would like to bring to the attention of your readers of a brewing fiasco with respect to the distribution of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (T&TFF) allocation of Trinidad and Tobago World Cup tickets.

Hot on the heels of the last controversy with the Bahrain tickets a certain travel agency has apparently bought the rights to sell tickets from the T&TFF. I wonder if there was a bidding process involved?

This agency is now selling packages at $30,000 per person based on double occupancy. Now what this really means is that they charging $60,000 for one hotel room for 12 nights! This does not include airfare! How boldfaced can one be? World Cup tickets are available for $600 each or thereabouts! So what other conveniences are we paying for?

Now what about those who rather not pay for the "convenience'' of a package deal? How can we obtain tickets? Well a few days ago, I heard that at the T&TFF office they were taking down names in a copybook, with the promise to "get back to yuh'' about tickets! How backward can we be?

Please T&TFF, we only want fairness and transparency in the ticket sales!

FF

via email

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2005, 11:47:38 PM »
tonight on Gayelle they say that Simpaul is owned by the Warner group of campanies

then they interview the head of the travel agents association who say that it unfair and that $30,000 is reall too much for that package

he say with airfare it should not be more than $25,000

now I eh know if all yuh fellas have real money but if yuh from Trinidad and pelt out $30,000 and then have to buy plane tickets to and from Jamaica that is at least $40,000. That is if yuh take ah plane to London and take ah bus to Germany.

Més que un club.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2005, 11:59:51 PM »
It rell disgusting having to pay that Simpaul price.
Ah doh mine de fact that airfare not included in de package.
But how dey could come up with 30,000 dolars ?
And mind you yuh sharing ah room wid dat price.
I does have to stay in hotels tuh travel to and back from work , normally is overnight, the company does book them for mih, 5 star Sheraton, Marriot , Hilton.
I does have to pay, de most ah ever pay was in de Kensington Hilton in the middle of summer when it loads of tourists in London. Price 215 pounds.
But that is single occupancy executive.
If you take out the de tickets price, de other paraphenalia an ground transfers , say 2000 US (inclusive of markup) , what they saying is 3000 US (inclusive markup)
for de room dat yuh sharing.
Dat work out to about 200 US ah night.  >:( >:( >:(
What it really boil down to is de rooms extragavant.

Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2005, 01:11:47 AM »
JW lorse his mind.

Fifa lottery for me.....I never even think twice about getting that 8%.....look how fast it boil down to 4%

Government have the power right now to SLAP some sense into him.

Either fix dat shit or NO MONEY.

And like he really eh want no award.

JW, selling tickets just AINT YUH TING.  STAY FAR FROM ANY TICKET SALES.

truetrini

« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2005, 02:44:52 AM »
JW lorse his mind.

Fifa lottery for me.....I never even think twice about getting that 8%.....look how fast it boil down to 4%

Government have the power right now to SLAP some sense into him.

Either fix dat shit or NO MONEY.

And like he really eh want no award.

JW, selling tickets just AINT YUH TING.  STAY FAR FROM ANY TICKET SALES.

is now allyh see dat?

steups..now dat deserve ah trinity cross ::)

allyuh acting like is only now dis kinda shit going on?  and dis is small ting compared tuh what happen and what happening.

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2005, 02:54:57 AM »
good  rooms here are only 75-100Euros a nite. That price is too much tickets are 100Euros/game. and transportation to and from games should not be more than 300Euros ,for all games. convert that in TT they are charging too much. I have a house here it's going to be 40Euros a nitght and I am working the transport issue. Infact I think the WC tickets has a Transport agree ment in it Transportation would be low or even free with the tickets using Trains.... I will call FIFA to find out
Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2005, 04:10:36 AM »
Use your UNC party card to get a discount
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2005, 04:26:24 AM »
I am on the Phone with FIFA about it now. Ah putting fire under TTFF ass :rotfl:

FIFA Germany #

011-49-6920060
« Last Edit: December 15, 2005, 04:34:06 AM by Themanfriday »
Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline concerned

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2005, 04:39:05 AM »
This is robbery, I have a child who is 7 and he might be going for us. They told me even if the child is staying in the room I still have to pay 30K for HIM......rip OFF, they are screwing people to the max with this, and the funny thing about it ...people buying into  it big time.....also, its a top secret as to how many packages they have.........finally you buy into  this and they cannot even help you get there, when I asked  about a charter fight to get us  there fr0m trini   dey acting like they dont know or cannot help. :-[ ???

BTW...SIMPAULS IS OWED BY JACK with Darwen(SP) the chairman
« Last Edit: December 15, 2005, 04:44:52 AM by concerned »

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2005, 04:46:29 AM »
Just got off the phone. They say that it is illegal to only sell packets. She gave me her email at FIFA WC 06 I am sending her all the info I have from you guys. If Flex or Tallman can put a nice letter together I will send it to FIFA they say all that I told them so far is illegal and they will investigate it.
Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline concerned

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2005, 04:52:52 AM »
Good work Manfriday.....I will call the head of the travel agents here and get them into this action...this is totally gross

Point them to Simpauls web site

http://www.simpaultravel.com/about.htm

MANFRIDAY, make sure and check the Terms and Conditions.....no money back for nothing, including delayed or postponed game..............

CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY: WE HAVE A NO CANCELLATION POLICY. All payments are non-refundable unless otherwise directly stated. No refunds or credits will be given for any reason including but not limited to the following: reductions in group size, unused tours, unused portions of packages and failure of Buyer to comply with the terms and conditions listed herein. In an event of a reduction in group size, corresponding deposits of cancelled passenger blocks are non-refundable and non-transferable (e.g. to the balance of the remaining group). If cancellation by one or more passengers alters the room requirements of the remaining passengers, those passengers still travelling must pay the revised rate. We regret that we cannot make exceptions for personal emergencies. We recommend purchasing the Simpaul Travel Protection Insurance.

Match Cancellation: In the event that a game is cancelled, tickets are valid only for the dates on the tickets. No refunds, rain checks, exchanges or replacements will be made.

Same Day World Cup Travel: If the same day charter is cancelled due to weather or delayed for any reason THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.

CONDITIONS: All prices are subject to change without prior notice until your reservation is confirmed. All prices published for each package are per person rates. Acknowledgement from Buyer and/or signed copy of these Terms and Conditions must be received by Simpaul Travel along with required payments in order to confirm any reservation. Simpaul Travel reserves the right to accept or decline any person as a member of its tour or to cancel a tour completely in its sole discretion. Simpaul Travel reserves the right to cancel any reservation and will remit a full refund to the cancelled party. If the event is cancelled or postponed for any reason whatsoever, seller will refund to buyer all deposits paid by buyer not yet utilized by seller to purchase package components, and seller will use its best efforts to obtain refunds for any package components already purchased.

In others words, if they have to refund, they will only do so with the money they have not spent buying hotels etc, if the money is spent...you are screwed
« Last Edit: December 15, 2005, 05:04:36 AM by concerned »

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2005, 05:02:57 AM »
Email sent and I did give them the link and info...  Some one please call Simpaul and ask if you can buy only tickets? This will be very big in our case the lady said because that is totally illegal
« Last Edit: December 15, 2005, 05:06:11 AM by Themanfriday »
Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline concerned

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2005, 05:14:38 AM »
There is an add placed in some one of the dailies which basically says that Simpuals is the only authorized agency for tickets/packages

MANFRIDAY.....more ammunition

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_sports?id=122700690

« Last Edit: December 15, 2005, 05:25:46 AM by concerned »

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2005, 05:40:27 AM »
Just got off the phone. They say that it is illegal to only sell packets. She gave me her email at FIFA WC 06 I am sending her all the info I have from you guys. If Flex or Tallman can put a nice letter together I will send it to FIFA they say all that I told them so far is illegal and they will investigate it.

I just hope u know that is (mr. FIFA) "Jack Warner" we are up against!!

Jack is going from hero to zero in my eyes very quickly!!

What disgruntled Trini said is correct, cause it not even costing 25,000 with airfare!!

Jack and dem losing real marks real quick, he son trying to make back all his father money!!

ah cyar love dat!!

Offline concerned

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2005, 05:51:59 AM »
anyone knows anyone in the press....have the press chase this story, have them call Germany and get the facts , then call Simpauls and expose the whoe fiasco  and take it from there...this shit has to stop.......

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2005, 06:13:33 AM »
There is an add placed in some one of the dailies which basically says that Simpuals is the only authorized agency for tickets/packages

MANFRIDAY.....more ammunition

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_sports?id=122700690

Sent it with the email. Andre? I don't care if it was blatter himself wrong is wrong. I ain't fraid ah no Ghost.(Ghost busters)
Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2005, 06:25:42 AM »
Sent it with the email. Andre? I don't care if it was blatter himself wrong is wrong. I ain't fraid ah no Ghost.(Ghost busters)
I right dey ah yuh side horse!!

I aint fraid ah no warner!!

who yuh gonna call? warner busters!!

ah love it!!

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
Re: Simpauls in control....its 30,000 Letter
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2005, 06:31:21 AM »
Hello

This email is in regards to what we spoke about on the phone today

My name is Dexter Friday I live in Germany and I am a member of the Trinidad and Tobago Fan Club Located in Trinidad. This is the only way People in Trinidad are being able to purchase Tickets as a packet not tickets alone. This packet does not include Flights.

Plus TTFF has said that they where only allocated 3000 ticket all together I believe this number to be wrong. Can you please reply to me on what will be done to check the legality of what is being done?  I greatly appreciate you help with this matter.

Trinidad Express
Check out that World Cup 'deal'
Thursday, December 15th 2005

I would like to bring to the attention of your readers of a brewing fiasco with respect to the distribution of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (T&TFF) allocation of Trinidad and Tobago World Cup tickets.

Hot on the heels of the last controversy with the Bahrain tickets a certain travel agency has apparently bought the rights to sell tickets from the T&TFF. I wonder if there was a bidding process involved?

This agency is now selling packages at $30,000TT per person based on double occupancy. Now what this really means is that they charging $60,000TT for one hotel room for 12 nights! This does not include airfare! How boldfaced can one be? World Cup tickets are available for $600TT each or thereabouts on FIFA website! So what other conveniences are we paying for?

Now what about those who rather not pay for the "convenience'' of a package deal? How can we obtain tickets? Well a few days ago, I heard that at the T&TFF office they were taking down names in a copybook, with the promise to "get back to yuh'' about tickets! How backward can we be?

Please T&TFF, we only want fairness and transparency in the ticket sales!

http://www.simpaultravel.com/package.htm#Top

SIMPAUL TRAVEL PACKAGE:

12 nights accommodation - (four nights Dortmund, four nights Nuremberg; four nights Kaiserslautern)

1 ticket for each of the three first round games

The official team supporter kit of a red and white T&T shirt,

-Supporter Wristband

-National flag

-T&T Warriors Travel bag

-Price- $30,000 per person based on double occupancy.

Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline christiano

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Simpauls Rude !!Listen to 95.5 Now !!
« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2005, 06:34:08 AM »
The Rep was on Radio Yesterday . Listen to 95.5 Now.

He was so rude !

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
Re: Simpauls Rude !!Listen to 95.5 Now !!
« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2005, 06:38:54 AM »
Some one should call and Represent this board and let theem know thaat we have contacted FIFA and they are going to investigate it. An the unavailability of tickets alone is definitely illegal. And that anyone selling tickets must be sanctioned by FIFA
« Last Edit: December 15, 2005, 06:41:50 AM by Themanfriday »
Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo