April 23, 2024, 11:37:06 PM

Author Topic: Hart names T&T’s final 23-man Gold Cup squad  (Read 6320 times)

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
Re: Hart names T&T’s final 23-man Gold Cup squad
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2015, 09:57:41 PM »
No Hoyte brothers.... Maybe they have told Hart not to consider them until the situation improves? I'm shocked Justin is not part of the 23 , he is one of Hart's go to guys.

Gavin hasn't really done anything to necessarily claim a spot in the 23, and Justin is without a club, so maybe he's focussing on that.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/33098255

Gavin Hoyte: Barnet sign former Gillingham defender
League Two newcomers Barnet have signed defender Gavin Hoyte on a two-year deal after his departure from Gillingham.

The 25-year-old right-back, a Trinidad & Tobago international, made 35 appearances for the Gills last season.

"Coming up into League Two, Barnet are going to be on a big high and I want to be part of it," the ex-Arsenal trainee told the club website. 

"I've played quite a lot of games in League One and League Two, so I think I can bring good experience to the team."

------------------------

VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Hart names T&T’s final 23-man Gold Cup squad
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2015, 04:24:04 PM »
Angus on sportsmax moaning about the squad selection.

Says Trevin Ceasar should have been there along with Devon Jorsling.

I will always say. Jorsling will only score against Antigua and the likes. Ceasar or Corbin...Hart picked Corbin.

Foncette was not national quality this season...not even close....3rd choice but Cleon John could challenge Jan for a starting spot.

Paul is bleeder 2.0 De Silva is too light and cant tackle.

Cummings has a left foot but he dont know how to use it. Look at his set pieces and crosses...horrible in the Jordan game.

Squad is not that bad, but should have included Julius

Cyrus should play right back because he does not defend well at cb. should be joined by Bateau, Marshall, Jones.

Khaleem, Boucad, cato , Peltier, Plaza, Jones

1]; } ?>