April 25, 2024, 09:59:09 AM

Author Topic: Play with your heroes and be a part of the 2006 FIFA World Cup™  (Read 1654 times)

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
 Play with your heroes and be a part of the 2006 FIFA World Cup™
Soccer fans worldwide will soon be able to take part in the excitement of the world's greatest sporting event in the only official videogame of the 2006 FIFA World Cup™. Immerse yourself in the the action and heritage as you lead your nation from the qualification rounds all the way to the FIFA World Cup Finals in Germany. You’ll experience a full range of emotions along the way — from the elation of beating rival nations to the despair of having your FIFA World Cup dreams shattered in a crucial penalty shootout. This is your ticket to all the pageantry and passion of the greatest show on Earth.

Release date: April 28th, 2006

Formats: Xbox 360, Xbox, PS2, GC, PSP, NDS, GBA and mobile
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: Play with your heroes and be a part of the 2006 FIFA World Cup™
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2006, 03:25:44 PM »
besssssssss
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2006, 03:31:05 PM »
AH YES!! I did promise dat when we make it i go buy dis original instead of downloading it.....well since i boycotting simpauls....i go organise
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2006, 04:03:47 PM »
y it isnt on ps3    isnt ps3 launching in march?

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2006, 04:13:30 PM »

cant wait for it

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2006, 04:29:32 PM »
Soccer fans worldwide will soon be able to take part in the excitement of the world's greatest sporting event in the only official videogame of the 2006 FIFA World Cup™. Immerse yourself in the the action and heritage as you lead your nation from the qualification rounds all the way to the FIFA World Cup Finals in Germany. You’ll experience a full range of emotions along the way — from the elation of beating rival nations to the despair of having your FIFA World Cup dreams shattered in a crucial penalty shootout. This is your ticket to all the pageantry and passion of the greatest show on Earth.

no GameCube? I recently bought a copy of FIFA Soccer 06 for the gamecube. One word: ADDICTIVE! I play every chnace I get. Manager mode is nice too.

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2006, 04:31:39 PM »

no GameCube? I recently bought a copy of FIFA Soccer 06 for the gamecube. One word: ADDICTIVE! I play every chnace I get. Manager mode is nice too.

it is for gamecube
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2006, 05:05:33 PM »
REGGAE FAN....DO JAMAICANS PLAY GAME FOOTBALL WITH PLENTY  BRITISH BORN JAMAICANS ALSO ????
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

1]; } ?>