April 25, 2024, 03:42:20 PM

Author Topic: Hey Palos, one more donkey on the way. Watch the Empire rise.  (Read 1582 times)

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Hey Palos, one more donkey on the way. Watch the Empire rise.
« on: January 05, 2006, 07:40:34 PM »

Patrice Evra's move to Manchester United has moved a step closer to completion after David Gill held talks in Monaco.

United's chief executive flew to the Principality on Thursday and met with both Monaco and the player's representative Frederico Pastorello.

Evra's move is now being described as some '75 percent' complete and Pastorello predicts Monday should see the move finalised.

"We had a meeting in my office with David Gill and Monaco as the two clubs and us talked," Pastorello told skysports.com.

"It went very well and we expect something to be done by the weekend, you could say it is 75 percent done.

"There are a few details to sort out about the deal but by Monday we would hope to be in a position to finalise things.

"We also need time to think about a few things with the contract and the details of the deal."

Pastorello admits that United's have been able to fend off Italian giants Internazionale.

"United have been quicker and shown more urgency and because of this it has fascinated Patrice and he has no doubts that Manchester is the place to go," he continued.

"Inter were not really ready to meet Monaco's asking price, but I think Patrice's decision has already been made."

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Palos, one more donkey on the way. Watch the Empire rise.
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 07:51:01 PM »

Patrice Evra's move to Manchester United has moved a step closer to completion after David Gill held talks in Monaco.

United's chief executive flew to the Principality on Thursday and met with both Monaco and the player's representative Frederico Pastorello.

Evra's move is now being described as some '75 percent' complete and Pastorello predicts Monday should see the move finalised.

"We had a meeting in my office with David Gill and Monaco as the two clubs and us talked," Pastorello told skysports.com.

"It went very well and we expect something to be done by the weekend, you could say it is 75 percent done.

"There are a few details to sort out about the deal but by Monday we would hope to be in a position to finalise things.

"We also need time to think about a few things with the contract and the details of the deal."

Pastorello admits that United's have been able to fend off Italian giants Internazionale.

"United have been quicker and shown more urgency and because of this it has fascinated Patrice and he has no doubts that Manchester is the place to go," he continued.

"Inter were not really ready to meet Monaco's asking price, but I think Patrice's decision has already been made."

Glad is you say donkey and not me.  Dis fella ever even play fuh France?  And dat is who yuh basin yuh Hexpire to rise?

Come man Lazie.....yuh over clutchin at dem straws padnah....ah expeck better of yuh.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goal in yuh rucc**tunse
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2006, 10:27:44 PM »
Pally: Give we something nah. Evra is a boss player. He has been rampaging in Champions League and along with Vidic, will further solidify we back line. One more to come after Evra, in the short term we might have to settle for Gravesen but thats only until de summer. With a squad like that, we will definitely looking to bring order back to the Universe...

The Empire Strikes Back!!!

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2006, 10:06:07 AM »
Truthseeker, Palos just got an opportunity to laugh as that only happens when something go wrong with the Empire.  Remember, we ruled for an entire decade, just watch how his  :rotfl: slowly turns to  >:(.

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2006, 10:10:33 AM »
Palos, it's just a  matter of  time  before  we have  two players competing for every position...
...resistance is futile; you WILL be assimilated.
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goal in yuh rucc**tunse
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2006, 10:46:22 AM »
Fellas alyuh right: we should tell Palos and Touches to come over to the dark side before its too late...

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2006, 11:53:02 AM »
I like Yoda.....Darkside conversion I think not.

Remember where there are shadows...... means light is near.

The gunners go handle they self 1-2 years after they settle in the new Grove

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2006, 08:36:39 PM »
you guys are soo BAD at Star Wars Cliches

1]; } ?>