April 26, 2024, 07:33:24 PM

Author Topic: Well RF get he wish for de New Year...T&T vs Jamaica March 1st  (Read 15966 times)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Re: Well RF get he wish for de New Year...T&T vs Jamaica March 1st
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2006, 07:34:44 AM »
I am disappointed,

Because this game in no way aids our preparation for the likes of what we are to face come Germany next year.

I would have thought we would play a S. American team with a fast flowing knock and two - three European teams, disciplined, sound passesers of the ball good air and cross ball attack etc.

This game against JA is for what? bragging rights, a sweat, a money making venture.

We are supposed to be matching up against fellow World Cup teams with the same style as our upcoming opponents.

The three straight cutarse for the warriors looking more and more likely.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2006, 07:39:08 AM »
sadly, allya men only sound like you fraid Jamaica. Playiing a side that does constantly beat you is not a downgrade. And all who talkin' bout JA vs Panama, or JA vs australia knows nuttiin' bout footballl. Only head to head counts. Only KND really facing de facts. Jamaica not easy dread and iis 4 years since we beat them. dat is going to be a dread game and deep down allyah know we could lorse...serious pride is on the line. This is a boss warmup. Brazil cyah boast dey is de bes' iin S America iif they doh beat Argentina...well time for we to stop boastiing we are the  best in the Caribbean and prove it. cyah duck now...besides..we will stiill prep against a European and a S. American, but timeto stop whining like a set a gyuls and figure how we going and win dis sweat. Let all de jokers talk bout real licks...dat is shit...dis game go be real hard and very close. And if we win we will be the better team for it.

YOU ARE A BLASTED FILTHY LIAR!  You are the most outspoken critic and hater of all things Trinidad.  Like yuh forget yuh say we is school boy footbalers or what?

Kiss meh f**king ass.  You are nutten but a troll, a sophisticated troll..and dat eh no compliment asshole!

I've never heard Jamaican supporters speak negatively about T&T footballers in teh way many here speak about the Jamaican team. It sounding like men here getting nervous already. Wehn Jamaica qualified for France,we played a Caribbean select team in NY, which was comprised of mainly T&T players. The select team won the ghame 2-1. I didnt hear anyone on any of the RBZ support forums question teh validity of playing a Caribbean select team in a warm up game. But anyway, I'm hoping its true, as I'm looking forward to such a match up. I already know what the outcome will be  ;).

Yow TrueTrini.....when did Iremark that T&T football was schoolboy football? 3 years ago? 2 years ago? last month? It could have been that I was right at the time.

By the way, you ready with the URL to your web site yet? still waiting! :bringiton:

Offline Trini_fan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2006, 07:43:26 AM »
Filho and KND,

You are soooo right.

Many of the posters here have no clue about football and are just qualification waggonists. Same thing happened on the RBoyz site back in 1998. People there disparaged friendly matches against TnT, but the results were always close and the games always competitive.

No match better than a matchup with Jamaica? Puhleeeze. Some of these guys need to wake up.
The World Cup will be a cruel shock. TnT will be thrown in the deep end and the more friendlies you get between now and summer, the better you will cope.

Finally, some of you need to stop the disparaging anti-Jamaican remarks. The tit for tat insults are demeaning, boring and just plain stupid.

I close by saying go TnT and rep us well. The whole Caribbean is behind you...at least the well thinking ones.

Allyuh like to use this term waggonist loosely.

Who the US playing? Who brazil playing? Who the Czech playing? Are they waggonists also?

The point of these upcoming games is TO GET A FEEL FOR YOUR OPPONENTS IN THE WC.

It is not just to play for playing sake.

It is not about anti-JA sentiment.

The fact of the matter is the game makes no kinda blasted sense on no level.

So i reiterate...better we play we blasted self.  >:(

truetrini

« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2006, 07:47:30 AM »
RF haul yuh modder c**t..yuh real modder.  I am under no obligation to provide your lousy ass with any URL to my website.  I have one, and thats all, If you think you can goad me..think agin FOOLK!

You made that remark last year when all the teams were vying for the HEX.  You said it and you meant it.  Now go f**k off and leave us alone.

I used to be tolerant of you and yuh shit and even defended yuh stink ass on dis site,  But you are a troll, nutten else plain and simple!

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2006, 07:53:24 AM »
I am disappointed,

Because this game in no way aids our preparation for the likes of what we are to face come Germany next year.

I would have thought we would play a S. American team with a fast flowing knock and two - three European teams, disciplined, sound passesers of the ball good air and cross ball attack etc.

This game against JA is for what? bragging rights, a sweat, a money making venture.

We are supposed to be matching up against fellow World Cup teams with the same style as our upcoming opponents.

The three straight cutarse for the warriors looking more and more likely.

Didnt I say it long time ago that T&T will play Jamaica? Some of you guys here dont understand the dynamics of the game of football, and the politics surrounding it. In my honest opinion, T&T playing Jamaica in England is better preperation than T&T playing say Venezuela in Trinidad.  Anyone who understand football, willl agree. Arranging games with top european/South American nations is a costly venture. You had a hard time getting European minnows Wales to play you. Getting a bigger team will take alot more doing.  

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2006, 07:56:18 AM »
RF haul yuh modder c**t..yuh real modder.  I am under no obligation to provide your lousy ass with any URL to my website.  I have one, and thats all, If you think you can goad me..think agin FOOLK!

You made that remark last year when all the teams were vying for the HEX.  You said it and you meant it.  Now go f**k off and leave us alone.

I used to be tolerant of you and yuh shit and even defended yuh stink ass on dis site,  But you are a troll, nutten else plain and simple!

What did I do now? You have been very miserable lately...now the news that T&T playing Jamaica has made you even more miserable. Whaaap'n TrueTrini? Keep your website URL man. Just thought it might be a good idea for your business to put your URL out there. Yeah, I did call T&T a schoolboy football side.....Big Magic jsut called my side a set of English men among other things. Do you hear me getting miserable over it?

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2006, 08:01:32 AM »
Filho and KND,

You are soooo right.

Many of the posters here have no clue about football and are just qualification waggonists. Same thing happened on the RBoyz site back in 1998. People there disparaged friendly matches against TnT, but the results were always close and the games always competitive.

No match better than a matchup with Jamaica? Puhleeeze. Some of these guys need to wake up.
The World Cup will be a cruel shock. TnT will be thrown in the deep end and the more friendlies you get between now and summer, the better you will cope.

Finally, some of you need to stop the disparaging anti-Jamaican remarks. The tit for tat insults are demeaning, boring and just plain stupid.

I close by saying go TnT and rep us well. The whole Caribbean is behind you...at least the well thinking ones.

Allyuh like to use this term waggonist loosely.

Who the US playing? Who brazil playing? Who the Czech playing? Are they waggonists also?

The point of these upcoming games is TO GET A FEEL FOR YOUR OPPONENTS IN THE WC.

It is not just to play for playing sake.

It is not about anti-JA sentiment.

The fact of the matter is the game makes no kinda blasted sense on no level.

So i reiterate...better we play we blasted self.  >:(

1) TTFF does not have the money that the USA and Brazil Federation have.
2) The USA have more bargaining power that the TTFF and Jack Warner combined
3) Brazil can play anybody they want

You seem to be a just come football fan, who doesnt really understand this thing just yet.
Did'nt Gus Hiddink use Jamaica as a warm up game for Uruguay recently? I suppose Hiddink doesnt have much football sense right?
And What about Sven using JA to warm up for T&T? Another poor choice right?

Would you be happier if you were playing a mediocre Venezuela team in POS over playing a full strngth Jamaica in the UK? I bet you would be!

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2006, 08:04:08 AM »
I feel we could sen a Forum 11 to play T&T....

We playing a team that has no relation to our oppositions, one step forward, two steps backward....

Jamaica might be a decent friendly, but we should also play some S.American and European friendly as well.......
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

truetrini

« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2006, 08:10:32 AM »
PUSST CLAAAT rf..i DOH FRAID PLAYING JAMAICA!

I welcome it.  It is YOU that I cannot stomach!  I have nutten against Jamaicans at all!

It is YOU dat makes me sick!

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2006, 08:15:57 AM »
If this game come off, then i going and cry!!

Tell me what de hell is going on here??

Trinidad (caribbean team) vs Jamaica (caribbean team) in london (european nation) to prepeare Trinidad (caribbean team) to play against england (european nation), sweden (european nation) and paraguay (south american nation).

meanwhile, Trinidadians (caribbean people), ent getting tuh see dey team play before the world cup!!

Help me someone, cause this is beyond me!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2006, 08:18:02 AM »
Now this is amazing.  Rumour has it T&T is to play Jamaica in a friendly game and the massive vex?  I wonder why?  When we qualified, didn't we play you guys?  I don't recall seeing or hearing any Jamaicans complaing that playing T&T wasn't beneficial to our preparation?

If the game does not materialize, it doesn't make a difference to me, but I don't see the need for people getting upset?

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2006, 08:36:15 AM »
lassie...listen girl   F#CK OFFFFFF....AND TELL RF TOO
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2006, 08:40:15 AM »
Expected!  The difference between RF and I is I not stooping your level youth.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2006, 08:46:51 AM »
I do not agree with most of the Trini sentiment on this one. I think that to prepare for the WC it is more important to prepare for the climate, and to play many competitive games. The JA game will be very competitive. If you can find opposition that is similar to the ones you will play, great, but I never believed that there are many teams that are so similar that playing one is a guaranteed better prep for another. I do not beleive that playing Whales or Northern Ireland is anything like playing England and I do not believe that playing Norway prepares you for Sweden.

Didn't people on this very same website laugh at England for scheduling a practice game against Jamaica. Every man laughed and said that TnT and JA don't play the same football...blah blah blah. Now we crying that we NEED to play a European team and we NEED to play S American team. INCONSISTANCY my friends. besides, I am sure we will stay meet our European or S American pre-WC opposition. But quality opposition is more important, and it must also be opposition that you have a chance to actually play football against. In other words, playing Brazil and collecting  blowout is far worse prep than playing JA, where you get a difficult opponent, but still get to work on different tactics, have a chance of executing, and possiblly gain a result that boosts confidence...but that is just my opinion. It is also my opinion that we not that much better than JA than some pretending and that most of us just fraid that we could lose to a team that didn't even make the hex, invalidating some unfounded sentiments we seem to have adopted just becasue we qualified for the WC. Well, guess what..win, lose or draw...we still goign Germany and we deserve it!

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2006, 08:52:13 AM »
Lazie man nice to see yuh on de Soca Warriors site .......I've been observing yuh fairly objective point of reasoning on rbz site and I welcome yuh constructive opinion .

Give RF ah dose ah reasoning for meh nah . ;D

Anyway come een ah lil more frequently an give yuh two cents.
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2006, 09:48:54 AM »
Iz a count down to RF suicidal web cast.

I've been supporting football for about 10 years now. If I havent comitted suicide before, why do it now? How long have you been wathing football Jefferz? How long now have you been publicly supporting T&T? You are more likely tocommit suicidfe than I am!  ::)

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2006, 09:50:38 AM »

Lazie, the man have a 14 year old kid, Its amazing to see how much hate the 14 year old child have in his little heart for Jamaica. How many 14 year olds in Jamaica even know where on the map to find T&T?

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2006, 09:58:51 AM »

Lazie, the man have a 14 year old kid, Its amazing to see how much hate the 14 year old child have in his little heart for Jamaica. How many 14 year olds in Jamaica even know where on the map to find T&T?

RF, what you saying? jamaican 14 year olds doh know geography? they blind from jookin or wha? what map dey have in jamaica?  ::)  you doh like to speak direct ent.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2006, 09:59:51 AM »

That speaks more to the illiteracy problem in Jamaica than it does about anything else. 
« Last Edit: January 04, 2006, 10:01:31 AM by palos »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2006, 10:18:08 AM »

That speaks more to the illiteracy problem in Jamaica than it does about anything else. 

Go ahead Palos....Jamaican kids who dont know where to find T&T on the map are illiterate. Suit yourself. Now that you have addressed one side of the issue, what are your thoughts on the hatred that little Magic spew on here for Ja? Dont you think its bad representation of your country's principled and very literate youth? ::)

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2006, 10:41:40 AM »
*yawns* wtf? this blasted arguement still goin on? wake me up when this is over ok I mean we had to suffer enough from the Bahraini posters dont start this shit again just cause we might play the Reggae Boys. *goes back to sleep*

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2006, 10:44:43 AM »
what are your thoughts on the hatred that little Magic spew on here for Ja? Dont you think its bad representation of your country's principled and very literate youth? ::)

RF, you have proven with your previous talk with TT that you cyah distinguish hatred for JA with hatred for yourself. i find the latter possibility more likely. but wha, you have to learn the same lesson twice in the same thread? when will you catch on?

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2006, 12:06:55 PM »
what are your thoughts on the hatred that little Magic spew on here for Ja? Dont you think its bad representation of your country's principled and very literate youth? ::)

RF, you have proven with your previous talk with TT that you cyah distinguish hatred for JA with hatred for yourself. i find the latter possibility more likely. but wha, you have to learn the same lesson twice in the same thread? when will you catch on?

Ribbit, one question. when was the first time you posted on this message board? How long have you been around? Your response suggests that you havent been here longer than about 4 months. In which case, I'll see with your ignorance.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2006, 12:46:20 PM »

Ribbit, one question. when was the first time you posted on this message board? How long have you been around? Your response suggests that you havent been here longer than about 4 months. In which case, I'll see with your ignorance.

Reggaefan, you made my point. you are easy to provoke and playing the victim is part of your routine. i signed on to this site in sept 2005 i think. whereas i don't have much of a trail, you do. probably you are more ignorant of me than i am of you.

Offline Warlord

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2006, 01:04:29 PM »
I do not agree with most of the Trini sentiment on this one. I think that to prepare for the WC it is more important to prepare for the climate, and to play many competitive games. The JA game will be very competitive. If you can find opposition that is similar to the ones you will play, great, but I never believed that there are many teams that are so similar that playing one is a guaranteed better prep for another. I do not beleive that playing Whales or Northern Ireland is anything like playing England and I do not believe that playing Norway prepares you for Sweden.

Didn't people on this very same website laugh at England for scheduling a practice game against Jamaica. Every man laughed and said that TnT and JA don't play the same football...blah blah blah. Now we crying that we NEED to play a European team and we NEED to play S American team. INCONSISTANCY my friends. besides, I am sure we will stay meet our European or S American pre-WC opposition. But quality opposition is more important, and it must also be opposition that you have a chance to actually play football against. In other words, playing Brazil and collecting  blowout is far worse prep than playing JA, where you get a difficult opponent, but still get to work on different tactics, have a chance of executing, and possiblly gain a result that boosts confidence...but that is just my opinion. It is also my opinion that we not that much better than JA than some pretending and that most of us just fraid that we could lose to a team that didn't even make the hex, invalidating some unfounded sentiments we seem to have adopted just becasue we qualified for the WC. Well, guess what..win, lose or draw...we still goign Germany and we deserve it!

Disagree with your comments. There is no reason why the warriors should be playing the reggaeboyz at this point in time. There is no benefit to this game for Trinidad whatsoever. Why not play against WC bound opposition?

What good is it you play Jamaica when Sweden, England and Paraguay is in your group? I think it makes more sense to play teams with a similar style of play to the countries in your group. Why not have a warm up against Norway or Denmark, Ireland or Wales or Bolivia, Ecuador or Peru?

Notice that I mentioned countries that are geographically closer to Trinidad's opponents that play similar styles as the teams in the group.

That makes much more sense than playing teams that didn't even make the hex in 2005. What the hell might as well play teams like Nicaragua, Belize, El Salvador then.
"I love to see my people living in love, hate to see dem fighting and swimming in blood."

Offline Warlord

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2006, 01:11:23 PM »
and just to clarify, I'm Jamaican and love my reggaeboyz also.
"I love to see my people living in love, hate to see dem fighting and swimming in blood."

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2006, 01:23:40 PM »
RF yuh is just look to start shit

I am 15 by the way and have more brains dan u, my yardie fren ...

was dis talk bout JA like TnT football       chek your forum   all dey doing is bad talking TnT

and how I always smashing your side...yeh i am cuz i hate JA football team   doe ask me y   is becuz i hate allyuh     just like yuh hate us   ...an no i don't wanna hear about yuh 10 years of supporting TnT an all dat lies an bullshit
and d hoo d f**k are u lazie to even come on our forum yuh asshole

neway RF ... d whole point of this thread is  dat JA is not a suitable team to warm up against   even if we lose to JA  it still wouldn't have served a purpose

I hope you come down here for d socawarriors.net sweat    pack ur socks with iron bitch   cuz i wearing a fuking metal pegs just for you yuh fuking dog!

TnT fans please excuse my french  buh u understand is a ignorant JA goat named RF i dealing with

TrinInfinite

« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2006, 01:32:09 PM »
rf doh want we to reach further than ja, but now we cut dey ass in england, in front of their homecrowd in london, we all know dey love dey englishman  ;D

Offline Warlord

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2006, 01:33:17 PM »
RF yuh is just look to start shit

I am 15 by the way and have more brains dan u, my yardie fren ...

was dis talk bout JA like TnT football       chek your forum   all dey doing is bad talking TnT

and how I always smashing your side...yeh i am cuz i hate JA football team   doe ask me y   is becuz i hate allyuh     just like yuh hate us   ...an no i don't wanna hear about yuh 10 years of supporting TnT an all dat lies an bullshit
and d hoo d f**k are u lazie to even come on our forum yuh asshole

neway RF ... d whole point of this thread is  dat JA is not a suitable team to warm up against   even if we lose to JA  it still wouldn't have served a purpose

I hope you come down here for d socawarriors.net sweat    pack ur socks with iron bitch   cuz i wearing a f**king metal pegs just for you yuh f**king dog!

TnT fans please excuse my french  buh u understand is a ignorant JA goat named RF i dealing with

Small Magician,

Lazie is very objective and is a good poster on the reggaeboyz site. I don't think it's fair to disrespect him at all. However, I do understand your feelings towards reggaefan. I have read his posts here on many occasions and I think it's just negative energy.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2006, 01:35:33 PM »
ok i am sorry lazie

still fuk off RF

1]; } ?>