April 26, 2024, 01:59:52 PM

Author Topic: Well RF get he wish for de New Year...T&T vs Jamaica March 1st  (Read 15963 times)

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Well RF get he wish for de New Year...T&T vs Jamaica March 1st
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2006, 01:48:52 PM »
Jefferz how much time you went to watch us LOSE in Shell Cup/Copa Caribe in front ah empty stadium??

In all de times we host I believe we have lost 2 games total
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Warlord

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2006, 01:49:39 PM »
Can't blame some posters for all the verbal attacks on Reggaefan. I've read his posts and it does in fact constitute negative energy. It just a bunch of flaming which is really stuppid imo. I firmly think it's just a case of jealousy on his part.

Now there are a few people on the RBZ site that say negative things also, but that is just a few. The majority of comments I've read were positive during the times of the hex and after TT qualified for WC.
"I love to see my people living in love, hate to see dem fighting and swimming in blood."

Offline Warlord

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2006, 01:57:40 PM »
RF yuh is just look to start shit

I am 15 by the way and have more brains dan u, my yardie fren ...

was dis talk bout JA like TnT football       chek your forum   all dey doing is bad talking TnT

and how I always smashing your side...yeh i am cuz i hate JA football team   doe ask me y   is becuz i hate allyuh     just like yuh hate us   ...an no i don't wanna hear about yuh 10 years of supporting TnT an all dat lies an bullshit
and d hoo d f**k are u lazie to even come on our forum yuh asshole

neway RF ... d whole point of this thread is  dat JA is not a suitable team to warm up against   even if we lose to JA  it still wouldn't have served a purpose

I hope you come down here for d socawarriors.net sweat    pack ur socks with iron bitch   cuz i wearing a f**king metal pegs just for you yuh f**king dog!

TnT fans please excuse my french  buh u understand is a ignorant JA goat named RF i dealing with

Small Magician,

Lazie is very objective and is a good poster on the reggaeboyz site. I don't think it's fair to disrespect him at all. However, I do understand your feelings towards reggaefan. I have read his posts here on many occasions and I think it's just negative energy.

yea yuh right bad blood leads to bad blood.

well watch we should all agree to really cease all the negative talk about ANY of our caribbean brothers and warlord you can present de same idea to your fellow forumites.

The caribbean is falling behind the rest of the world in general the last thing we need is devision.

ARIGHT FELLAHZ!

IS ONLY FREINDLY CONSTRUCTIVE CRITIZISM.

as for jokes das fine just make sure der really in humour's sake.

Jefferz,

Warriors a mi team too. Who fight di war fi Trinidad ova big soccer site when dem did wha dis Trinidad. A mi dat. :devil:
"I love to see my people living in love, hate to see dem fighting and swimming in blood."

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2006, 01:58:13 PM »
yeah Warlord, I dont think that us playing you'll is really going to help us with respect to our group games. However, with the late planning attitude of the TTFF and failing to organise a European or s. american friendly then I think playing JA is probably the best option they had at the last minute. The game will be very competitive and both teams coming out not to lose so in dat aspect I think dis is just the case of making the best of a bad situation.
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2006, 02:03:58 PM »
Iz a count down to RF suicidal web cast.

I've been supporting football for about 10 years now. If I havent comitted suicide before, why do it now? How long have you been wathing football Jefferz? How long now have you been publicly supporting T&T? You are more likely tocommit suicidfe than I am!  ::)

well I was born in the late 80s and was introduced to the beautiful game around the time that The 1989 T&T WC tragedy happened and not many people were supporting the team atol. And if there were many they wernt too oftenly enthusiastic unless Dwight Yorke and Russel was playin.

how many copa caribbean cups i went to watch us loose infront of an empty home crowd. Always beggin meh pops to take meh to a game against haiti or greneda or antiga on a school night. All i could be thinkin is beatin whatever team 5 nil.

So yea ive been supportin from the time it could be possibly comprehended through the hard time up until now.

I cyah wait when we cut Jamaica ass.

Yuh go be so sick yuh wont sign on again until Jamaica qualify in 2022!

Why would I be sick if Jamaica lose to T&T? By that same token, would you die if T&T lose to Jamaica?  ::)

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2006, 02:07:40 PM »

was dis talk bout JA like TnT football       chek your forum   all dey doing is bad talking TnT

and how I always smashing your side...yeh i am cuz i hate JA football team   doe ask me y   is becuz i hate allyuh     just like yuh hate us   ...an no i don't wanna hear about yuh 10 years of supporting TnT an all dat lies an bullshit

neway RF ... d whole point of this thread is  dat JA is not a suitable team to warm up against   even if we lose to JA  it still wouldn't have served a purpose

I hope you come down here for d socawarriors.net sweat    pack ur socks with iron bitch   cuz i wearing a f**king metal pegs just for you yuh f**king dog!

TnT fans please excuse my french  buh u understand is a ignorant JA goat named RF i dealing with

Small Magician,

Lazie is very objective and is a good poster on the reggaeboyz site. I don't think it's fair to disrespect him at all. However, I do understand your feelings towards reggaefan. I have read his posts here on many occasions and I think it's just negative energy.

No, what many here dont like to hear is thr truth. Believe me, if Lazie should come out bold-faced and say that he think Jamaica will cut T&T ass, many here will start a poll to ban him from teh site. I've said it over and over again...the average poster on this message board are fairweathert supporters. How can yo ujustify the intent of the 14 YO litlle boy boy called Small Magic....The amount a anger that little man have store up in his system is shocking.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2006, 02:14:18 PM »
small doh apologise to nobody again

it better to be wrong and strong

it the trini thing to do ;D
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

truetrini

« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2006, 03:23:30 PM »
Lazie is ah class poster!  wILLIE IS AH CLASS POSTER!

i DOH agree with Warloed plenty times  BUT I have not seen ANY Jamaican support T&T during this Hex as much as Warlord.

Warlord has taken many peeeps from CR, Guatemala, Mexico and de USA on, all the time showing his support for T&T!

RF is a troll..plain and simple!

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2006, 03:36:51 PM »
and just to clarify, I'm Jamaican and love my reggaeboyz also.

Dread, you the same Warlord that does be on bigsoccer? How you sounding polite polite so man? ??? Anyhow, you been MIA a while now...We need some help over in the discussion of group B...England and Sweden acting like everything is a done deal  >:(

And back to the subject, I seriously don't see why we should be playing Jamaica. No disrespect to them, but in the World Cup we going to be up against teams we hardly or never ever play. Jamaica quality is not even relevant to the discussion.

Even if we could have flicking Mexico or the US as a friendly, I still don't think it'll do us that much good. We need to get into the habit of planning for a relatively unknown oppnent (of a certain strength of course) and getting everything right in the 90 minutes we have to pass the test. If we could play against teams that have England, Sweden and Paraguay style, even better (though I don't necessarily buy into this thing that neigbouring countries play similar styles; it is true sometimes, but not systematically).

The important is for the guys to believe that they could meet (and beat) teams that they could only dream about up to here, on a football pitch. They don't need to be getting tisik when they see Ibrahimovich or Rooney walk out on a field; they only men who have the experience to avoid that is Dwight, Latas, Shaka, and maybe Andrews. I just hoping this last one play both ah Rangers next Champions League matches and they beat Villareal for him to get some REAL big match experience. If they get Juventus in the next round, I hope he go be marking Ibrahimovich with a notepad and pencil in he back pocket.

For us, Jamaica is a team of mortals. Even if they does beat we a lot, they just like the USA, and dare I say Mexico, we don't fear them. You ever see Switzerland, Denmark or Belgium play France? The amount of times they meet them in competition and friendlies, they doh fraid them no more, not even if they accustom getting they tail cut. And when you doh fraid a team, that is when upsets does happen.

I rather play Australia now than the Reggae Boyz
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 04, 2006, 03:37:57 PM »

i DOH agree with Warloed plenty times  BUT I have not seen ANY Jamaican support T&T during this Hex as much as Warlord.

Warlord has taken many peeeps from CR, Guatemala, Mexico and de USA on, all the time showing his support for T&T!

I'm a troll because I post objectively? Get a grip of yourself Trutrini, you have some sort of complex that is eating away at your abaility to reason objectively. You highlight the good support given to T&T by Warlord, who you claim is Jamaican. Now show me one Trini who afford Jamaica that same level of support? How do you compare a Warlord with A Big Magician and his son? I'm not here to beg you guys to suport Jamaica...at the end of the day it matters not. You have detracted from the real topic at hand here....Trinidad playing Jamaica in a game and teh whole message board crying like little girls. I can post two really objective posts made here by Filho and KND. Its no wonder why KND i soften alienated by many here..the man thinks with an open mind (sometimes)  ;D.

And I still waiting on the URL :-\

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 04, 2006, 03:41:41 PM »
so reggaefart do you believe god iz ah trini?
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 04, 2006, 03:45:21 PM »
HA RF i dun with you  an is not anger or hate   is passion yuh fag     u tink any utd fan gives a flying fuk about a city fan  or a scott for an english     tnt  jamaica is my derby   and u is just fuel it ya yardie dog

Offline Warlord

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2006, 03:49:34 PM »

Small Magician,

No, what many here dont like to hear is thr truth. Believe me, if Lazie should come out bold-faced and say that he think Jamaica will cut T&T ass, many here will start a poll to ban him from teh site. I've said it over and over again...the average poster on this message board are fairweathert supporters. How can yo ujustify the intent of the 14 YO litlle boy boy called Small Magic....The amount a anger that little man have store up in his system is shocking.

Difference is Lazie acts like a grown man and not a child. From what I've read of your posts, it seems that you troll here alot which simply put lacks intelligence.

Offline Warlord

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2006, 03:54:56 PM »

Dread, you the same Warlord that does be on bigsoccer? How you sounding polite polite so man? ??? Anyhow, you been MIA a while now...We need some help over in the discussion of group B...England and Sweden acting like everything is a done deal  >:(

And back to the subject, I seriously don't see why we should be playing Jamaica. No disrespect to them, but in the World Cup we going to be up against teams we hardly or never ever play. Jamaica quality is not even relevant to the discussion.

Even if we could have flicking Mexico or the US as a friendly, I still don't think it'll do us that much good. We need to get into the habit of planning for a relatively unknown oppnent (of a certain strength of course) and getting everything right in the 90 minutes we have to pass the test. If we could play against teams that have England, Sweden and Paraguay style, even better (though I don't necessarily buy into this thing that neigbouring countries play similar styles; it is true sometimes, but not systematically).

The important is for the guys to believe that they could meet (and beat) teams that they could only dream about up to here, on a football pitch. They don't need to be getting tisik when they see Ibrahimovich or Rooney walk out on a field; they only men who have the experience to avoid that is Dwight, Latas, Shaka, and maybe Andrews. I just hoping this last one play both ah Rangers next Champions League matches and they beat Villareal for him to get some REAL big match experience. If they get Juventus in the next round, I hope he go be marking Ibrahimovich with a notepad and pencil in he back pocket.

For us, Jamaica is a team of mortals. Even if they does beat we a lot, they just like the USA, and dare I say Mexico, we don't fear them. You ever see Switzerland, Denmark or Belgium play France? The amount of times they meet them in competition and friendlies, they doh fraid them no more, not even if they accustom getting they tail cut. And when you doh fraid a team, that is when upsets does happen.

I haven't been on bigsoccer for a while cuz I went on the Man U forums and clashed with a few supporters there. I got red carded and couldn't post for a while, but i will be back on the forums very soon. Of course you know how I am if you've been there.

truetrini

« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2006, 04:06:14 PM »

I'm a troll because I post objectively? Get a grip of yourself Trutrini, you have some sort of complex that is eating away at your abaility to reason objectively. You highlight the good support given to T&T by Warlord, who you claim is Jamaican. Now show me one Trini who afford Jamaica that same level of support? How do you compare a Warlord with A Big Magician and his son? I'm not here to beg you guys to suport Jamaica...at the end of the day it matters not. You have detracted from the real topic at hand here....Trinidad playing Jamaica in a game and teh whole message board crying like little girls. I can post two really objective posts made here by Filho and KND. Its no wonder why KND i soften alienated by many here..the man thinks with an open mind (sometimes)  ;D.

RF, as you know, and damn well know, I am a BIG supporter of caribbean Unity and I back jamaica football, jes not when dey playing T&T!  You are very dishonest.  I stated in this very thread dat i am not afraid of T&T playing jamaica, in fact i see nothing wrong with it.

Do you not beieve that the fans would prefer to see T&T playing against other opposition such as an European team vice jamaica?

On another topic, i make a very good living.  I invest and have no need to justify anything to you as it pertains to my businesses!

No, I will NOT post my url for you to see.,,No need to impress you as you cannot pay my bills, and as far as I can gather, neitherv will you ever be my client.  Sorry, cookie crumbles dat way at times.

Now take your trolling elsewhere.

Offline Warlord

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 04, 2006, 04:17:33 PM »

Dumbass, that is not a claim I was born in Mandeville, Manchester home to some of jamaica's more talented reggae artists.

And if you neva know, mi and truetrini war before you. Fact is everybody have a right to their opinion but that doesn't mean it's a free for all here or ova at the RBZ site or anywhere else for that matter.

we as human beings live in a civilised world and there are certain codes of decorum that we all must follow. You could be competitive without being disrespectful to other nations. I'm sure if any Trini here go ova RBZ site and carry on the way you do, they would most likely get the same reaction from some posters ova there as well.

Facts don't lie, you act rather unintelligent. Makes me wonder if you even finished high school. ???
« Last Edit: January 04, 2006, 04:32:13 PM by palos »

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2006, 04:27:14 PM »

RF, as you know, and damn well know, I am a BIG supporter of caribbean Unity and I back jamaica football, jes not when dey playing T&T!  You are very dishonest.  I stated in this very thread dat i am not afraid of T&T playing jamaica, in fact i see nothing wrong with it.

Do you not beieve that the fans would prefer to see T&T playing against other opposition such as an European team vice jamaica?

On another topic, i make a very good living.  I invest and have no need to justify anything to you as it pertains to my businesses!

No, I will NOT post my url for you to see.,,No need to impress you as you cannot pay my bills, and as far as I can gather, neitherv will you ever be my client.  Sorry, cookie crumbles dat way at times.

Now take your trolling elsewhere.

No need to tell me that you make a good living for yourslef Truetrini....at the end of teh day it doesnt matter who rich or who poor.
steady yourslef man. one thing at a time. The URL would stil be nice though  ;)

truetrini

« Reply #77 on: January 04, 2006, 04:30:48 PM »
Look at how even a fellow yardie destrying yuh backside.

Makes me go mmmm!  and dere has never been any claims from me dat i am rich..i said I make a damn good living.  you si de one with yuh rick talk.

Yuh doh have nuuten on dat HD TV to watch..or yuh still saving up to buy one?

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2006, 04:32:29 PM »

Small Magician,

Difference is Lazie acts like a grown man and not a child. From what I've read of your posts, it seems that you troll here alot which simply put lacks intelligence.

How do you define Troll? since you are Jamaican, how come you dont take offence when a man like Palos come out and claim that our Jamaican kids are iliterate, or when the little kid Big Magic disses our people? But are quick to brand me a troll for simply stating my footbal lopinions. Seems you have been eating too much tuna and bakes. ;D. and potato rotis.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 04, 2006, 04:33:07 PM »

I haven't been on bigsoccer for a while cuz I went on the Man U forums and clashed with a few supporters there. I got red carded and couldn't post for a while, but i will be back on the forums very soon. Of course you know how I am if you've been there.

Ha Ha Red cards for posting. We might need some ah dat on dis forum  :rotfl: :rotfl:
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2006, 04:33:54 PM »

Makes me go mmmm!  and dere has never been any claims from me dat i am rich..i said I make a damn good living.  you si de one with yuh rick talk.

Destroy. My back is broad. Warlord have been eating too much Tuna and Bakes recently + Potato roties.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 04, 2006, 04:35:42 PM »

HDTVs are household items nowadays. You should know, you have US$30,000 worth of HDTVS in your house. or so you claim.
You picked up your tickets to Germany yet? URL?

Offline OutsideMan

• Many bad things. *Sips Scotch*
  • Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 04, 2006, 04:57:10 PM »
small doh apologise to nobody again

it better to be wrong and strong

it the trini thing to do ;D

Nah boy, all  yuh is something else... :rotfl:   :rotfl:    :rotfl:

The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 04, 2006, 05:38:53 PM »
Disagree with your comments. There is no reason why the warriors should be playing the reggaeboyz at this point in time. There is no benefit to this game for Trinidad whatsoever. Why not play against WC bound opposition?

What good is it you play Jamaica when Sweden, England and Paraguay is in your group? I think it makes more sense to play teams with a similar style of play to the countries in your group. Why not have a warm up against Norway or Denmark, Ireland or Wales or Bolivia, Ecuador or Peru?

Notice that I mentioned countries that are geographically closer to Trinidad's opponents that play similar styles as the teams in the group.

That makes much more sense than playing teams that didn't even make the hex in 2005. What the hell might as well play teams like Nicaragua, Belize, El Salvador then.

War...in some ways we agree. I could think of some other teams I'd rather play than JA. But at the same time, I don't feel just because Wales or N. Ireland and England are all from the UK, we would necessarily get that great a prep for England by playing one of them. Same as Norway for Sweden (Denmark much closer) or Uruguay/Paraguay...their styles are different. It's the same way people on this site felt like England is wasting its time prepping for us by playing the Reggaeboyz (I disagree)...it is proof that we actually do agree that geographic and cultural proximity do not necessarily make similar footballing styles. In the absence of similar opposition to our WC opponents, I welcome any competitive fixture on foreign (perferably European) soil. Basically, I want us to be positive and make the most of the situation we have. Jamaica plays a faster, more physical game than we do...we will have to deal with those aspects against Sweden and England even if it is a different quality of opponent. So yeah, it is not ideal...but there are still positives and we'd be better served engaging the positives than crying over spilt milk. Just my opinion.

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 05, 2006, 01:21:21 AM »
while i enjoy de lil trini-yardie rivalry, ah really feel some of allyuh taking dis shit too far. Lil Magician, yuh is 15 and carrying on with dat kind a chat? Big magician should cut yuh arse and explain what de word uncouth means. Let we not be stupid because RF get we vex nah. Some of dem comments making we look chupid and hignorant(as de yardies say) fuh real.
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #85 on: January 05, 2006, 05:24:37 AM »
I think its getting out of hand. RF might have an agenda against T&T football but we really shouldn't insult the man's country. It only fuels hate. Let's try to keep the discussion about football, please !

With respect to the possible matchup against Jamaica, I am totally opposed to it. The Jamaican style looks nothing like that of the 3 teams we'll play at the World Cup. I think its a money making scheme by Jack Warner and the TTFF. A game against Ja in England would attract a massive Caribbean crowd along with English die-hards looking to see what our team looks like. A game like that would also attract a considerable television audience and there's a lot of money to be made.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 05, 2006, 07:17:01 AM »
 listen F#CKTASTIC.....i will cut my son arse if he DONT  get on about jamaica.....boca vs river plate....celtic vz rangers.....argentina vz  brazil....tnt vz  reggae britz...  get it cacahole....take care of yuh own son.....
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 05, 2006, 07:55:14 AM »
listen F#CKTASTIC.....i will cut my son arse if he DONT get on about jamaica.....boca vs river plate....celtic vz rangers.....argentina vz brazil....tnt vz reggae britz... get it cacahole....take care of yuh own son.....

with all due respek, BigM...I tink you could be passionate about your football, give your 'enemy' some talk and still have class by keeping it football related. Sure it is common for fans to cross the line...but dat doh mean that is some kind of example to follow. But that is just me...The most ardent rivals still maintain (begrudging) respek for each other. Celtic v Rangers? yaye...religious hate....cool!!!

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 05, 2006, 08:08:15 AM »
I think its getting out of hand. RF might have an agenda against T&T football but we really shouldn't insult the man's country. It only fuels hate. Let's try to keep the discussion about football, please !

With respect to the possible matchup against Jamaica, I am totally opposed to it. The Jamaican style looks nothing like that of the 3 teams we'll play at the World Cup. I think its a money making scheme by Jack Warner and the TTFF. A game against Ja in England would attract a massive Caribbean crowd along with English die-hards looking to see what our team looks like. A game like that would also attract a considerable television audience and there's a lot of money to be made.

but yuh ha to admit there's ah lil appeal...if nothing else just to know that we better than them ;D the timing may be off but the curiousity factor is high.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 05, 2006, 08:11:20 AM »
listen F#CKTASTIC.....i will cut my son arse if he DONT  get on about jamaica.....boca vs river plate....celtic vz rangers.....argentina vz  brazil....tnt vz  reggae britz...  get it cacahole....take care of yuh own son.....

:rotfl: :rotfl: ah hope is Brazil and not Argentina yuh like...allyuh is the greatest oui :rotfl:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

1]; } ?>