April 28, 2024, 01:30:00 PM

Author Topic: Lasana Liburd responds to Warner's war cry  (Read 32543 times)

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Lasana Liburd responds to Warner's war cry
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2006, 12:08:31 PM »
well now we know Ato did REAL believe in FRUTA!!  ;D
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2006, 12:16:50 PM »
Ato good one.

Well yes is real kicks in here as usual....allyuh huttin meh belly

If all these people did use all this vigor and vitality throughout the campaign when Jack was footin the bill and demanding from the gov't that they contribute and boycott big companies that not supporting then we woulda have more of a say in the situation.

As it stands Jack paid for everything so far........ so nobody had ah say and again nobody ent puttin no money in....so again they would have no say.

Money talks and Bullshit walks.

Nobody invest money into the team so of course nobody have ah say. It is plain stupid to think he will spend millions then just let people in after the fact.

The tickets is his opportunity to make ah profit. That is just business. If the tickets is the problem let the gov't buy the tickets from him. The man want he money back with interest and that is what he should say plain and simple

If it aint making Dollars it aint makin sense

Plain Talk

« Last Edit: January 04, 2006, 12:19:24 PM by Trinimassive »

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2006, 12:19:28 PM »
Marlon!!
Marlon!!

anybody seen Marlon?

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2006, 12:23:46 PM »
Ato good one.

If all these people did use all this vigor and vitality throughout the campaign when Jack was footin the bill and demanding from the gov't that they contribute and boycott big companies that not supporting then we woulda have more of a say in the situation.

As it stands Jack paid for everything so far........ so nobody had ah say and again nobody ent puttin no money in....so again they would have no say.

Nobody invest money into the team so of course nobody have ah say. It is plain stupid to think he will spend millions then just let people in after the fact.

The tickets is his opportunity to make ah profit. That is just business. If the tickets is the problem let the gov't buy the tickets from him. The man want he money back with interest and that is what he should say plain and simple

Plain Talk

thats plain talk is more like stupid talk!!! (I should not talk like this to another forumite but...)
The tickets do not belong to one Mr Jack Warner for him to sell as he pleases and make a profit.  The fact is he is moving as if the tickets to belong to him alone.
Yes i know he run the TTFF with and iron fist, but thats not the way it should be.
Thats is just business!!! Let the Govt buy them from him???]/quote]

whey say, alot has been said on this forum but i dont even know how to classify that remark!!

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2006, 12:39:02 PM »
Ato good one.

Plain Talk

thats plain talk is more like stupid talk!!! (I should not talk like this to another forumite but...)
The tickets do not belong to one Mr Jack Warner for him to sell as he pleases and make a profit.  The fact is he is moving as if the tickets to belong to him alone.
Yes i know he run the TTFF with and iron fist, but thats not the way it should be.
Thats is just business!!! Let the Govt buy them from him???]/quote]

whey say, alot has been said on this forum but i dont even know how to classify that remark!!

Mr Mc doh let meh tell yuh what MC really stand for eh cause ah bet yuh know that ah thinking and it start will Mudda

Is Plain Talk the man spend millions and he eh saying it but obviously he want he money back with interest. Yuh know anything about Business ???

Steups.

While yuh opening yuh MC somebody been payin for Dwight Yorke million dollar man to play eh plus the rest ah dem. Money eh fallin from de sky.

George Weah paid for Liberia games and preparation to go to the World Cup from he own money and when they didn't make it cause they didn't win the last game....the people he own people wanted to kill him and he family.

And by the way Jack aint givin me nothing but I know business and nobody givin money away. Why didn't somebody step up before with the dollars.

So Mc like ah say hull yuh MC

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2006, 12:44:03 PM »
Yes massive all of that talk and you still aint saying nothing. 
So you know bout business, explain to me how it come to be that the tickets to the FIFA World Cup in Germany 2006 come to be the property of Jack Warner to sell and make a profit?

If they are his to sell why he so quick to say that the Simpauls tickets did not come from the FIFA allocation, but from some supposed agency in Europe??

inbetween coming up with psuedonyms for MC, see if you can intelligently explain that to me.

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2006, 12:57:05 PM »
So you know bout business, explain to me how it come to be that the tickets to the FIFA World Cup in Germany 2006 come to be the property of Jack Warner to sell and make a profit?
If they are his to sell why he so quick to say that the Simpauls tickets did not come from the FIFA allocation, but from some supposed agency in Europe??

inbetween coming up with psuedonyms for MC, see if you can intelligently explain that to me.

Ah never say it was his to make ah profit. Ah said anybody who think Jack pump millions into the team fuh fun is ah idiot (that is what ah sayin).

He spend millions ah dollars and obviously without sayin it (which he should have) he want he money back with interest. That is why he tellin the gov't that it costing 15 million, 20 million and all kinda numbers cause he spend millions and he want to make he money back plus ah profit. So without gettin in ah hissyfit or emotional common sense would say he want he money back. Common sense eh tell him to say that though but he need to just come out and say geh me the f*&kin money ah put in the team.

Business is Business.

If the gov't say I will give you the money yuh spend on Beenie man salary and by the way BSC  and the million dollar man dwight and the rest ah fellas plus substantial interest fuh puttin up with bull from the MCs out there....he will not only take it and run

He will put the tickets in ah helicopter....call the people to the stadium and drop it and watch man fight and kill over it...and then laugh.

Offline Trini_fan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2006, 12:58:03 PM »
Trinimassive,

Yuh line ah reasoning woulda make sense if the tickets were sold/given to Jack Warner in lieu of a debt, in which case the market value of the tickets would be used as the deciding factor.

If yuh need help with the maths

We owe him 30M
the tickets worth 4.2M based on an average price

At the end we owe him 25.8M

Now that I would understand and probably wouldn't be kicking up a fuss now.

But to say it fair to give Jack the tickets because he deserve it is pure foolishness. Really we paying the man twice because at the end of the day we still owe him his full debt.

But for an organisation who is strapped for cash and can potentially make a profit of 4.2 M to give them away to JW for less than nothing because in essence JW getting 9000 tickets for the price of 69 category one tickets is beyond unbelievable.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2006, 01:06:38 PM »
Trinimassive yuh dunce or wha?!

business is business? well business have rules.

Jack Warner has clearly used his position as FIFA VP and TTFF Special Advisor to make it seem that Simpauls was the ONLY source of local tickets. He LIED and said that because we are a small country, we would not be getting the full 8% allocation, contrary to what FIFA is saying. He even instructed puppet Camps to say nothin on ticket allocation....

How much ever money "HE CLAIMS" to have put in does not give him ah right to do that.... and is only now when shit hitting de fan, he backpedalling and makin what setta contrary statements....
He claiming now that Simpauls gettin their tickets from ah Euro broker.... well this is illegal according to FIFA website..... and again he is using his position to defend Simpaul exhorbitant price by claiming no one knows the pricing structure..... when it is on FIFA website for all to see..

The man have no ethics, morals or integrity and he breaking business practice laws left and right

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #69 on: January 04, 2006, 01:08:40 PM »

Ah never say it was his to make ah profit. Ah said anybody who think Jack pump millions into the team fuh fun is ah idiot (that is what ah sayin).

He spend millions ah dollars and obviously without sayin it (which he should have) he want he money back with interest. That is why he tellin the gov't that it costing 15 million, 20 million and all kinda numbers cause he spend millions and he want to make he money back plus ah profit. So without gettin in ah hissyfit or emotional common sense would say he want he money back. Common sense eh tell him to say that though but he need to just come out and say geh me the f*&kin money ah put in the team.

Business is Business.

If the gov't say I will give you the money yuh spend on Beenie man salary and by the way BSC  and the million dollar man dwight and the rest ah fellas plus substantial interest fuh puttin up with bull from the MCs out there....he will not only take it and run

He will put the tickets in ah helicopter....call the people to the stadium and drop it and watch man fight and kill over it...and then laugh.

Ah catch yuh in stupid double talk already, i wont even say yuh telling lies, yuh dont seem to be that bright!!!

this is from an earlier post

Plain Talk

Where you get this bit of brilliance from? an Econ text book!!!?
Buisness is Business!!!
you should be on the friggin Apprentice, Trump go hire you one time, just make sure to repeat that line.

I not going any further with you nah, the tickets do not belong to Jack to sell, to make a part of any package for Simpauls, to recoup his investment, they are to be fairly distributed by the TTFF.
I doubt many of us actually thouht a fair and honest distribution was going to take place but for Jack to highJACK the tickets, was beyond most our imaginations also.

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 04, 2006, 01:18:48 PM »
Ah feel like ah hah tuh bat allyuh fellas away like FF (F**kin Flies).

The man want to make he money back...how hard is that to understand. He say 30 million because he wanted to pocket money...that is plain as day. Wah de ass wrong with allyuh

Trini_fan yuh could teach me maths. Steups

First of all who is WE that owe Jack. Doh say we cause I eh owe he ah damn cent.

You say he say WE owe him 30M well didn't he ask for 50M Steups. Lawd help these fellas yes.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2006, 01:26:51 PM by Trinimassive »

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 04, 2006, 01:20:29 PM »
I not going any further with you nah, the tickets do not belong to Jack to sell, to make a part of any package for Simpauls, to recoup his investment, they are to be fairly distributed by the TTFF.
I doubt many of us actually thouht a fair and honest distribution was going to take place but for Jack to highJACK the tickets, was beyond most our imaginations also.

Mr MC read my post.... now Jack backpedalling and saying he gettin simpauls tickets from a broker (illegal) .... all he say bout the TTFF allocation is that dey ent apply for it yet.... he being very deceitful.... that 8% is Trinidad and Tobago own by decree of FIFA.... every other nation have inof about theirs but us... this is because Jack is using unfair means to sell his Simpauls Sexual Assault and Battery Packages....

Also look carefully at what Jack has said in the past about our allocation... we getting 4500 tickets or less... becasue we country so small.... ALL LIES
Is either he was gone divert the rest to Simpauls.... (look simpauls have no tickets in hand yet) or he was goin and sell dem abroad....

people look with allyuh eyes......

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2006, 01:24:35 PM »
Ah feel like ah hah tuh bad allyuh fellas away like FF (F**kin Flies).

The man want to make he money back...how hard is that to understand. He say 30 million because he wanted to pocket money...that is plain as day. Wah de ass wrong with allyuh

Trini_fan yuh could teach me maths. Steups

First of all who is WE that owe Jack. Doh say we cause I eh owe he ah damn cent.

You say he say WE owe him 30M well didn't he ask for 50M Steups. Lawd help these fellas yes.

Trinimassive yuh eh dunce ... yuh is ah dunce c*nt

We friggin hear yuh!! He want to make back he money yeah yeah ... that doh make it right!!!

As doc said in another thread
If yuh want financial benefit invest in a financial instrument

Any investment in a national sporting organisation is for de NATION BENEFIT

Jack talkin outta two side ah he mouth... thais why he does friggin stutter

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2006, 01:25:43 PM »
 :rotfl:

Allyuh fellas is Kicks yes. Allyuh gettin allyuh panty in ah f*#&in bunch. :rotfl:

This MC disect meh posts and dem. Steups.

I eh even studyin allyuh nah.

Jack ah know yuh readin this eh.....Ah want ah raise cause yuh f*#&in cheap skate...yuh see what ah puttin up with :rotfl:

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2006, 01:31:00 PM »
Meh drawers in ah bunch oui  >:(

Twist up and tie up, wrongside all kinda ting......

AH WANT MEH KISS MEH ARSE TICKETS!!  >:( >:(

and ah want all my trinis like trinimassive, MR MC, trini_fan etc to have a fair shot at gettin theirs too

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #75 on: January 04, 2006, 01:42:14 PM »

Allyuh fellas is Kicks yes. Allyuh gettin allyuh panty in ah f*#&in bunch. :rotfl:

Jack ah know yuh readin this eh.....Ah want ah raise cause yuh f*#&in cheap skate...yuh see what ah puttin up with :rotfl:

Disect yuh post!!! when you want to come on this board and talk chupidness and call man names make sure is sense you talking because within all the old talk and pong and cussing, is serious ting we does be talking about here.
Watch yuh now nothing to say on your own behalf, only cyah cyah cyah all over the page like a real donkey!! And yuh calling Jack name, if Jack only read this he go post and beg you to stop speaking on his behalf, he in enough hot water, he need your help like a blind man need reading glasses.
And when you run out of witty comebacks, which you dont seem to have too many of, just keep quiet and go away, we will all soon forget how foolish you made yourself look, unless of course you have more gems to drop on us like
Business is Buisness!!!
you might be up for a Davyjenny at the end of this year.

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2006, 01:54:35 PM »

Disect yuh post!!! when you want to come on this board and talk chupidness and call man names make sure is sense you talking because within all the old talk and pong and cussing, is serious ting we does be talking about here.
Watch yuh now nothing to say on your own behalf, only cyah cyah cyah all over the page like a real donkey!! And yuh calling Jack name, if Jack only read this he go post and beg you to stop speaking on his behalf, he in enough hot water, he need your help like a blind man need reading glasses.
And when you run out of witty comebacks, which you dont seem to have too many of, just keep quiet and go away, we will all soon forget how foolish you made yourself look, unless of course you have more gems to drop on us like
Business is Buisness!!!
you might be up for a Davyjenny at the end of this year.

Davyjenny  :rotfl:

Doh even try it. :rotfl:

Oh before I forget Mc hull yuh MC
« Last Edit: January 04, 2006, 02:19:34 PM by Trinimassive »

Offline Marlon

• Sr. Warrior
  • Who the cap fit, let them wear it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 04, 2006, 02:25:25 PM »
well done ato......dat marlon fella talking up in he arse!

ah love it!!

Ps: ah still waiting on de ting yuh promise we!!!

What I talking up in my arse and saying?

Look leh me tell you and Ato something, I aint de f**king enemy. And jes like Ato, I does call it as I see it. If allyuh want to take it personally den dat is allyuh business. And if you get played, doh drag me in it, cause Jack Warner can't do anything for me to give he de kinda praise he does get. I know lon time dat all he was doing was BUSINESS related.

And to say he had TnT's best interest at heart is more shortsighted and naive than anything else.

Nevertheless, Mr Boldon and Mr. Samuel, at no point in time I ever mean to attack anybody personally. But you saw it fit to do so, because I mentioned a name. All ah we supposed to be on de same side, but say wha.

I f allyuh tink dat Jack is de best ting since slice bread then dat is allyuh right. Is also my right to disagree.

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2006, 03:54:24 PM »
Does Jack Warner have a somewhat questionable record? Yes. Having said that this is what I thought of yesterday’s press conference. To me it was common knowledge that Simpaul’s have been used by the TTFF for donkey years now. Does anyone expect now that they would disappear now when the opportunity to make profits came along? Was any other travel agency willing to give discounts and be indebted to the TTFF for so long when there were seemingly no benefits to be derived, I don’t think so. Also Jack said that the TTFF has not applied the FIFA for their allocation, from what I hear it is true, now my take on this is not as sinister as many would think. Simpaul’s got their tickets from a Euro tour operator, similar to those that the other travel agencies are using with their packages. From sources in T&T I hear that Jack/TTFF is delaying applying for their tickets allotment in an attempt to sell off those that Simpaul’s have acquired, they will make a hefty profit but whether ethical or not they have done nothing illegal. Brethrens, don’t worry too much, Simpaul’s packages are selling well and when they are more or less sold out my sources say that the TTFF get the tickets from FIFA and will sell their allocation to the general public. They have a committee that is set up to decide how the tickets will be distributed. Jack not tiefing our tickets and is upset he is being accused of such but at the same time he’s manipulating circumstances to the benefit of Simpaul’s and not giving the public all the info we need. Trust me, we’ll have a huge contingent in Germany. My advice is to sit tight and be ready to make plans when tickets become available in a haste.

You must be one of Jack's sons.

Posting all this ta-ta.
TnT Patriot

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 04, 2006, 04:04:31 PM »
The government should hold the TTFF to task regarding their agreements with Warner. The TTFF is supposed to act in the best interest of T&T football, not in the best interest of Jack Warner. The current TTFF board and Officers should be removed. Warner is no longer a T&T football patriot, he is a business man, who has made T&T football his business.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2006, 04:18:27 PM »
The government should hold the TTFF to task regarding their agreements with Warner. The TTFF is supposed to act in the best interest of T&T football, not in the best interest of Jack Warner. The current TTFF board and Officers should be removed. Warner is no longer a T&T football patriot, he is a business man, who has made T&T football his business.

FOR DE LAST TIME... the government cannot interfere with TTFF business or we will be banned by FIFA.... Jack Warner and all his cohorts cannot be removed from office unless they dead or they wanted to leave... they changed de consitution in de early '90's.... so dey cyah get vote out unless it happen internally....

so long story short... we in ah monkey pants!!

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 04, 2006, 04:26:24 PM »

FOR DE LAST TIME... the government cannot interfere with TTFF business or we will be banned by FIFA.... Jack Warner and all his cohorts cannot be removed from office unless they dead or they wanted to leave... they changed de consitution in de early '90's.... so dey cyah get vote out unless it happen internally....

so long story short... we in ah monkey pants!!

In life things sometimes have to get worst before they get better. If you are correct, then I will support the ban. You see a ban would not prohibit us from having a pro league or even developing our players. Another thing - law nor policy governs principle, so if we are correct about the TTFF and Warner's mismanagement , then as a nation we can present the argument that Warner and the current TTFF have run the federation in unethical ways and should be disbanded.  :devil: :devil: 

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 04, 2006, 05:17:33 PM »
Marlon, you still don't get it. 

You are still talking stupidness about someone being fooled by Jack and calling my name as a reference, yet your reasoning for doing so is based on.....?  That is what no-one gets!

You want to say now that it 'ent personal' and making it like everyone going overboard in response, and 'who side you on' - when everyone can see that your original statement clearly made some sort of reference to Jack fooling someone - who you mentioned by name - no logic, or sense, or reasoning - just your inability to process info, I guess. 

You called my name - I didn't imagine that, so how ridiculous is it to talk about who is taking something "personal"?  YOU are who brought up several individual PERSONS! Doh switch up now!!!

I don't care what SIDE you claim to be on.  I couldn't care less.  Any time you type my name in stupid shit that makes no sense, I'll be right here to check it.  I doh hide - see my name above ONIKA(RIP)?  I ent here to hide behind no screen name. 

You didn't say 'he fool people' or 'some folks gullible'.  You called me by name and then, what you said was utter tripe and everyone can see that - but you.  You saw it 'on TV', so sense be damned, I suppose.

Still, you are trying to stand behind it, wrong and strong.

I don't give a shit what you 'call like you see it'. 

Being totally wrong or taking things out of context or not being able to comprehend a situation obviously is of no consequence to you.  You are the only one who got "played'.............. by your own stupidity.  I certainly didn't.  Glad someone posted that old article.  That was 4 years ago and I knew the real deal then!  U think I forgot now????

No problem between me and you, as you said, except for ONE!  Just leave my name out of your post if it not making any blasted sense, which it still doesn't, no matter how anyone reads it. 

Then I won't have to even acknowledge your existence, or vice versa.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 01:56:24 AM by atoboldon »
BORN TO DO IT

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #83 on: January 04, 2006, 05:44:11 PM »
Flasback.

Ato thanks Jack.
By: Kwame Laurence.

“I have to thank Jack Warner for being able to train wherever I want.”
Though he had openly criticised Ato Boldon during the much publicised “A House for Boldon” controversy, the Trinidad and Tobago track star is grateful to the Fifa vice-president for his contribution to local track and field. Each of the four stadia built for next month’s Under-17 World Football Championships is equipped with a brand new track.
In response to Warner’s criticism earlier this year, Boldon had said that “What I’ve done for the past nine years does not get wiped away by Jack Warner or Gerald Yetming”.
However, the Olympic 100 metres silver medallist has not allowed the past to blunt his appreciation of Warner’s contribution.
“We’ve had our differences this year, but regardless of what anybody wants to say about Mr Warner, he has left a huge legacy for the athletes in this country. I have to give him my personal thanks. It’s great to be able to say I can train wherever I want to when I’m home.”
And with Boldon switching his training base from Los Angeles to Trinidad, he will be making use of the new facilities that have been made available through T&T’s hosting of the global Under-17 football tournament.
However, the 1997 200m world champion has been troubled by shin splints in the past, and will be careful not to train too regularly on the Mondo surfaces at the Ato Boldon Stadium in Couva, the Larry Gomes Stadium in Malabar and the Dwight Yorke Stadium in Tobago. A softer Regupol track has been laid at the Manny Ramjohn Stadium in Marabella.
“I sat down with the lady who was in charge of deciding what surfaces would go in which Stadiums. It was a brief, spur-of-the-moment meeting, and I didn’t realise its significance at the time. I was thinking about the other athletes, but little did I know I was actually saving my own skin.”
Boldon, 16-year-old Darrel Brown, Marc Burns (18) and Jacey Harper (21) combined for World Championship 4 x 100 m bronze in Edmonton, Canada earlier this month. The sixth fastest human being ever told the Express he hopes to have the opportunity to train with his teammates when he moves back home.
“I haven’t thought out training partners yet, but if they feel they can keep up and it would benefit them, I would love to work with the young guys. I know it would benefit me. I usually do well when I have younger guys around to help, as was the case at HSI a lot of the years.”
In November, Boldon and his wife Cassandra will move into their La Riviera (Westmoorings) apartment. He explained that Mrs Boldon’s career will not be compromised by his decision to train in Trinidad between November and March.
“I called her, kind of uneasy, and said to her ‘honey, this is what I’m thinking...’ She said ‘great idea, all I need is a phone and a fax and I'm supporting you’. That to me was the signal that I had made the right decision.”
The T&T sprinter said that the purchase of the $2.75 million La Riviera apartment has been completed.
“All I’m waiting on now is reimbursement from the Government. The ceiling is at a million, which means it could be $10 or $999,999. But, whatever it is, this year has taught me a lot,” Boldon ended. “You can’t allow things that are distractions to become the focus.”
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 04, 2006, 06:15:51 PM »
Marlon. Yuh could read or yuh so bazodee from de tap Ato jus put on yuh. Context yuh damn fool context.

Offline kingbrent10

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 04, 2006, 08:35:17 PM »
Liburd seems to be against this country and it international recognition. If all his allegations are true he would be better off by leaving it for after the WC when he would have real proof.  Right now all we have is his word against Mr. Warners. If JW pursues a law suit then LL would be in serious hotwater because I am sure that he cannot even afford a lawyer. In the world of business if an item costs too much then you do not have to buy it. You could go to FIFA.com and apply for your own ticket. Business is business if someone wants to pay this price then it is not the fault of the businessman.
Only time will tell who is telling the truth...if LL comes out with a book around the WC time then we will know that he is after the almighty dollar just like all of us.
LL can you prove that JW did not pay all the fees he stated to different personnel.
LL can you prove that the TTFF does not owe JW the money he says.
LL can you prove that Simpauls/JW have WC tickets.
LL alll you have answered in response to JW's speech is that you went to Arima Comprehensive not Arima Secondary. JW seemed to have a lot of documents to prove that he can back-up himself...where are your documents.
Maybe JW has done some questionable transactions in the past...but has he ever been charged with any crimes...I know everone needs to make a name for themselves and i am not against you for trying for yourself, but the country's reputation is at stake...since in the eyes of the football world, JW represents T&T.  You need to come with something serious if you are going to drag us Trinis/ Soca warriors, struggling to make a name for themselves and other young warriors to come,  down with you.
DISCIPLINE, TOLERANCE AND PRODUCTION

truetrini

« Reply #86 on: January 04, 2006, 08:40:37 PM »
Liburd seems to be against this country and it international recognition. If all his allegations are true he would be better off by leaving it for after the WC when he would have real proof.  Right now all we have is his word against Mr. Warners. If JW pursues a law suit then LL would be in serious hotwater because I am sure that he cannot even afford a lawyer. In the world of business if an item costs too much then you do not have to buy it. You could go to FIFA.com and apply for your own ticket. Business is business if someone wants to pay this price then it is not the fault of the businessman.
Only time will tell who is telling the truth...if LL comes out with a book around the WC time then we will know that he is after the almighty dollar just like all of us.
LL can you prove that JW did not pay all the fees he stated to different personnel.
LL alll you have answered in response to JW's speech is that you went to Arima Comprehensive not Arima Secondary. JW seemed to have a lot of documents to prove that he can back-up himself...where are your documents.
Maybe JW has done some questionable transactions in the past...but has he ever been charged with any crimes...I know everone needs to make a name for themselves and i am not against you for trying for yourself, but the country's reputation is at stake...since in the eyes of the football world, JW represents T&T.  You need to come with something serious if you are going to drag us Trinis/ Soca warriors, struggling to make a name for themselves and other young warriors to come,  down with you.

hey asshole, change yuh avatar..please.  doh let people know dat yuh went to Trinity College..Oh God ah begging yuh with all DAT shit yuh talking..please tell me dat yuh transfer dey from ah senior Commprehensive and YUH FAIL all yuh CXC or O' Levels.

YUH TALKING SHIT!

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #87 on: January 04, 2006, 08:53:56 PM »

oh gawd a next man come back with this Business is Business talk again....breads yuh read any of this thread before you post....is this trinimassive with a new screenname???

Offline kingbrent10

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 04, 2006, 09:07:44 PM »

hey asshole, change yuh avatar..please.  doh let people know dat yuh went to Trinity College..Oh God ah begging yuh with all DAT shit yuh talking..please tell me dat yuh transfer dey from ah senior Commprehensive and YUH FAIL all yuh CXC or O' Levels.

YUH TALKING SHIT!

It seems like you are probably in the USA driving a Taxi for someone or something similar. I do not need to read all your rambling and garbage to give an opinion. However you like LL have no basis for your allegations except for some limited exposureso as to be known. You cannot even speak of write properly. When you are ready for a real debate or conversation in order to inform me of your opinion then feel free to address the topic in a professional manner.
P.S. let the person who's reading these posts for you tell you everything not there version.
DISCIPLINE, TOLERANCE AND PRODUCTION

truetrini

« Reply #89 on: January 04, 2006, 09:15:59 PM »
Let me take ah shot at this asshole!

kingbrent10 link=topic=9983.msg88937#msg88937 date=1136428517]
Liburd seems to be against this country and it international recognition.

How so?  What has he done or siad makes you see that?

If all his allegations are true he would be better off by leaving it for after the WC when he would have real proof.

Excuse me, but why leave the issuse of the tickets until after the WC?   Aren't those tickets of great importance BEFORE and FOR the WC?

Right now all we have is his word against Mr. Warners. If JW pursues a law suit then LL would be in serious hotwater because I am sure that he cannot even afford a lawyer. In the world of business if an item costs too much then you do not have to buy it. You could go to FIFA.com and apply for your own ticket. Business is business if someone wants to pay this price then it is not the fault of the businessman.

Oh boy, why you have to be alumni of Trinity?  Please tell me dat yuh jes like de Crest..or dat yuh is Rotato Poti imitating ah Trinity man because yuh know I went Trinity...!  Lasana does not need an attorney and will never need one on the Jack article...NEVER!  He made reasonable statements, attempted to contact the Warner's and the burden of proof will be on Warner to prove that Lasana is lying...I take it yuh did ot go to Law School!  Thiose tickets are  NOT Jack Warner's tickets, they belong to the TTFF and Jack is not even a memeber of the TTFF Executive..so there fella.  He caanot take the tickets and seel them for a profit.  Check FIFA LAws..he is not even supposed to sell tickets he bought from some phantom European agent!  Jeezan ages...Yuh daft?

So what if a book expose is in the works?  Yuh like crookedness?  Like is only you and Jack who cyar see de trute?  Steups!

Where did Lasana say otherwise?  He said it was in the form of a loan..and we never saw the actual figures nor the terms of the loan..HARDLY LIBEL, in fact truthful and justified!

Where did Lasana say otherwise?  He said it was in the form of a loan..and we never saw the actual figures nor the terms of the loan..HARDLY LIBEL, in fact truthful and justified!

I refer you to Simpaul's very own website.  They have been running ads with the Guardian selling those self same tickets.  Oh and if JAck has no tickets then how can yopu offer to sell something that you do not have?  Do you know the definition of FRAUD?  You sound more and more like someone who posts here and has changed your name to talk shit!

Where are Jack's documents? All he said in response to Lasana's expose is that Lasana went to de wrong school and dat Lasana was writing a book?  Have you seen this so-called manuscript that Jack claims Lasana is co-authoring or yuh depending on de shit dat Jack spewed?

Maybe JW has done some questionable transactions in the past...but has he ever been charged with any crimes...I know everone needs to make a name for themselves and i am not against you for trying for yourself, but the country's reputation is at stake...since in the eyes of the football world, JW represents T&T.

How does Jack Warner reperesent Trinidad and Tobago?  Has he some Post given to him by the T&T Government?  JAck represents FIFA , CONCACAF and himself!  Please, yuh seem to have de IQ of ah bloody everyday MORON!   And what questionable about his past shady ass dealings?  Questionable only in the eyes of a blasted JAck ASS!  Even Ray Chrales could see dat Jack crooked..and guess what he dead!

You need to come with something serious if you are going to drag us Trinis/ Soca warriors, struggling to make a name for themselves and other young warriors to come,  down with you.

Nobody is being dragged down except the credibility of Jack Warner and thatis the doing of Austin Jack Warner!  Now shut tuh f**k up![/olor]

1]; } ?>