April 24, 2024, 12:13:29 AM

Author Topic: Warner's Address - A response to the allegations  (Read 23219 times)

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
Re: Warner's Address - A response to the allegations
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2006, 05:57:16 PM »
nah cuz TT would come wit ah much better comeback da dat shit yuz Ramnaresh Sarwan awa?

how yuh could say Jack Warner not lieing yuh on crack awa?

yuh hadda be down syndrom to actually believe da man speakin de truth.

well obviosuly you can afford a ticket.

doh misinterpret meh breds...ah never said he ent lying(I really doh care 'bout that) I simply asked TT if he could prove anything he says about JW. Accusations are one thing proof is another. CAN YOU PROVE IT! accusations doh mean shyte.

steups..so is me yuh have ah issue with den?  Ah hah it clearer now!

I hear you were born on April 2; a day too late!

I doh have no issue with you, I simply doh understand why you have to attack folks personally ie JW and anyone else who may have a different view concerning JW or even ppl trying to find out bout the whole TTFF/JW issue, like to girl earlier today(and yea ah know yuh apologized) If you doh like the man then DO something take DIRECT action and stop gripeing. Since JW is well beyond your reach to do anything, is all the ranting and raving necessary?
And I will take the high road and not stoop to your level with the personal attacks...althought it's quite tempting ;D

Yuh full ah shit ah yuh reaching.

Continue to kiss Jack's ass, but doh expect me to do so!

Yuh is ah relative new Comer here I bashing Jack Warner 6+ years on dis board!

And in light of recent developments...steups me eh explaining nutten tuh yuh.

You eh want to know nutten about de trute about Jack Warner at all.  Yuh more interested in bashing me.

Like I take your tickets...like I take yuh place in germany?

Steups...take yuh beef with de same energy yuh have against me..and fight down Jack!

I send nuff letters over de years complaining against Jack and his minions like you.

Now go lay down and chill by yuh dish what jack buy fuh yuh!

you bashing JW 6+ years on a forum and does he even know? ::)

I've got two words for you son...Therapy!! ;D
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

truetrini

« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2006, 05:59:06 PM »
Take win fella.  Yuh is ah genius..ah buller but ah genius.

I know JACK better dan even yoiu his ass kisser know him,  how he ass does taste?

Anyway I done eh.  No need to respond

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2006, 06:04:24 PM »
Take win fella.  Yuh is ah genius..ah buller but ah genius.

I know JACK better dan even yoiu his ass kisser know him,  how he ass does taste?

Anyway I done eh.  No need to respond

Ah ent responding to the JW issue but just a word of advise, chill out with the personal attacks(you doh know me), you lose credibility that way. All ah we is big men ...and women... on this forum lehwe make we points or dismiss other ppl's point of view without gehin personal ...ah might buss yuh head (doh study me eh...I cyar fight :rotfl: )

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2006, 06:25:38 PM »
unlike yourself I don't turn in to the exocist when I hear JW name mentioned so I don't feel it necessary to prove or even believe that he telling the truth or not, but in as much as you seem to be the unofficial and perhaps the resident Warner basher then the burden of proof falls to you.

Fella is WASA i does work..so when I see POINTLESS shit, I flushing..sorry yuh get causght up in de swirl.

Is amazing how you cannot see de lies.

If yuh eh have no balss to stand up to Jack..yuh need to grow some quick to deal with me.

becaue unlike you and Rotato Poti 1, 2 , 3 4, and 10, me ehcare what allyuh say.

Jack is ah damn liar.

He making different statements bout dem tickets and yuh cyar see de lies?  
He make different statements about de budget..yuh cyar see de lies?
He make different statements about de Money from FIFA..yuh cyar see de lies?

You doh need an exorcist..yuh need to open yuh eyes and see dat jack is ah liar and ah destroyer.

I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you've never used it.  Yuh letting Jack chain yuh up like ah bicycle in de Beetham?

Steups.

Yuh wukking Simpauls or what?

Truetrini I am more interested in how Lincoln is handling this and if he is ready and willing to take over the mantle of Football Jefe in T&t. I think, thanks be to GOD, that this could be the end of JW, his own waterloo, and the emergence of a more honest, brighter prospect.
Like Paul you have had your Damascus road experience and like Paul your new crusade is relentless. Getting the truth out about this dishonest millstone is a gospel initself. He owes the people of T&T much more than he can repay. Keep up the good fight and leave the blind in their darkness if they unwilling to see the light.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2006, 06:33:35 PM »
unlike yourself I don't turn in to the exocist when I hear JW name mentioned so I don't feel it necessary to prove or even believe that he telling the truth or not, but in as much as you seem to be the unofficial and perhaps the resident Warner basher then the burden of proof falls to you.

Fella is WASA i does work..so when I see POINTLESS shit, I flushing..sorry yuh get causght up in de swirl.

If yuh eh have no balss to stand up to Jack..yuh need to grow some quick to deal with me.

becaue unlike you and Rotato Poti 1, 2 , 3 4, and 10, me ehcare what allyuh say.

Jack is ah damn liar.

You doh need an exorcist..yuh need to open yuh eyes and see dat jack is ah liar and ah destroyer.

I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you've never used it.  Yuh letting Jack chain yuh up like ah bicycle in de Beetham?

Steups.

Truetrini I am more interested in how Lincoln is handling this and if he is ready and willing to take over the mantle of Football Jefe in T&t. I think, thanks be to GOD, that this could be the end of JW, his own waterloo, and the emergence of a more honest, brighter prospect.
Like Paul you have had your Damascus road experience and like Paul your new crusade is relentless. Getting the truth out about this dishonest millstone is a gospel initself. He owes the people of T&T much more than he can repay. Keep up the good fight and leave the blind in their darkness if they unwilling to see the light.

Sub1 allyuh men cyar be serious, as I said before JW is the real Teflon Don he coming outta dis one without as much as a scratch... watch.

Offline MATADOR

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2006, 06:37:29 PM »
Fellars.. it aint seem that all those numbers and budget and payments Jack saying who oweing him etc... and all that he personally pay.. is ah form of justifying that so wha if ah making or taking meh chance now to make back wha he feel is rightfully his and he family... And bringing PNM in this... HE FORGET WHO HAVE THE COUNTRY WHERE IT IS TODAY..AND WHO IS THE F###**G ONE WHO OPEN UP BIG BANK ACCOUNT IN THE UK...

JACK COULD HULL HE ARSE!! JUST LIKE GYPSY AND BROTHER MARVIN THE UNC GO RIDE HIM THEN TELL HIM JEHAJI BHAI.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2006, 06:47:35 PM »

Jack is ah damn liar.

Steups.

Sub1 allyuh men cyar be serious, as I said before JW is the real Teflon Don he coming outta dis one without as much as a scratch... watch.

STEWPS AGAIN MR.POINTLESS!

DATS NOT THE POINT!

JUST CUZ YUH KNOW HE GO GEH AWAY DEN YUH SHOULD ALLOW HIM TO RUN HE MAFIA WITHOUT EXPRESSING TOTAL DISAGREEMENT!?

Ah ent have no problems with anybody expressing anything for or against JW, I just being realistic as I see it. Why aren't the powers that be doing anything about JW. Ah talking bout ppl who could actually DO something meaningful about the JW situation. If the man tiefing money is so evident to everybody everywhere why isn't anyone DOING anything about it. In ah legal way.

Offline concerned

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Warner.....THE SPINNER...
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2006, 07:45:56 PM »
he should go on Bill Oriely and throw the "SPIN"...but ah tell yuh...he is smart and has been caught, theamount he  will make is  approx 36,000,000.00, based on 18000 profit per package....Liaburd is correct, his facts are true.......but unfortunalelty Liaburd is not a spinner and cannot duck out like JACK.....no more :-\

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2006, 07:52:16 PM »
pointman yuh point really not making sense. Because sometimes our voices may fall on deaf ears, or we do not have the power to change something we must just roll over and keep our mouth shut??

If you doh like the man then DO something take DIRECT action and stop gripeing. Since JW is well beyond your reach to do anything, is all the ranting and raving necessary?

Lemme try to put what I believe yuh saying in a more practical way. Now I not saying or wishing malice on anybody just trying to make or clarify your point.

You have a little sister,cousin or whoever, say 11 years old and she walking home from school ,a car stop and a big 6'4 250lbs man grab her and pull her in the car, what is she supposed to do ??? Nothing, because she cyah do nothing anyway or scream,and fight and do whatever she could do to get away. She could make plenty noise and still end up raped or dead if she scream, but at least she is  bettering her chances by making noise.
Well that is what we here try to do make noise, many times it may fall on deaf ears, but the 1 time it is heard we will beneift. If TT scream and we get 10 tickets at the correct price,it is 10 more than we had, and whilst we many not have succeeded in what we intended to do, we still have accomplished something, although small it better than doing nothing...

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2006, 07:52:45 PM »
Sounds like both sides--the UNC and PNM--are trying to use this achievement for political leverage.  They better pay the entertainers and award the players for their achievements.  As for Jack, however he tries to justify and clear his tarnished name, there will be a shortage of credibility, since he is operating in an environment that is clearly one of conflicting interests.  He cannot be a part of FIFA, a TTFF specail advisor, and yet allow companies with family connections to bid or be awarded contracts and exclusive rights to TTFF business.  Once he keeps up this practice, people will continue to attack his moral fiber.  His best option is to not allow his businesses to be associated with the TTFF in any capacity.  Plain talk.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2006, 07:56:45 PM »
Who cares if the truck ain't get paid. I am sure that they have not been, it is government funds and you just can't spend tax payers dollars just so. He feel is UNC when they use TIDCO money to pave roads.

I am sure he knows that for the level of expenditure that Cabinet will have to approve. So Boynes must go to cabinet a million times. Once to pay the coach, then to reward the warriors, then to pay for training etc.  

Jack feel that we just fall of the turnip truck. As for Anil Roberts I hope that Jack paying him well because he has no credibility. The Guardian already got rid of him.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Trini_fan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2006, 08:05:30 PM »
 :'( :'( it pains me to see that Jack has the ppl of my country down as a bunch of jackarses and illiterates because that is the only way he can expect ppl to believe all that crap he saying.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2006, 08:07:23 PM by Trini_fan »

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2006, 08:39:12 PM »
Big up to meh friend across the sea called True Trini. That Jack Warner article was the longest piece of bullshit i have read in a long time, i felt like i was Tim Robbins in the shawshank redemption, i could just have imagined the actual conference. Those reporters must have been 'stueppsing' whole time. For all who know who is Blackie, he sang a song for Warner this year, Pointman the buller, Potato Toti and all the rest of Jack outside children and bamsy flies should listen to the hook line of blackie's song. :rotfl: :rotfl: :beermug:
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

truetrini

« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2006, 08:59:52 PM »
Hapy New Year Fatz..dey either Blind or is jes dumb dey dumb!

Truth come tuh light quick quick ent?

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2006, 09:34:52 PM »
Where dey Trinity Cross allyuh was going to give Warner eh ?
Some ah allyuh wanted to pin dey damn thing on he crotch if it was legal. steups

more shit to come...this is just the tip of dey shit pile.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2006, 09:45:48 PM »
Actually.. Cana, is not the TIP of the Shit pile yet nuh.. It have More shit tuh come.!!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2006, 09:52:05 PM »
sooo  ::) ....when exactly is TTFF going to apply to FIFA for our 8% allocation?

regardless if Jack say he getting he tickets from a tour operator ( which is highly unlikely anyway)..it illegal according to FIFA rules plus he still making a killing on them packages lol
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2006, 09:55:55 PM »
stueepppss
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2006, 10:55:12 PM »
is always a f**kin bacchanal for everyting eh!

if jw ,d government ,ttff an anybody f**k up wit my boys, ah blowin up everybody muddah c**t >:(

jack, stop being so f**kin greedy, boynes stop being so f**kin stingy.
dis have nothin to do wit d government or jack or ttff. lewwe jus focus on preparin we warriors as best as possible. is all about d SOCA WARRIORS right now,not f**kin allyuh
 warriors to d end!

bless!!!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline saintsman

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2006, 11:05:59 PM »
warner finally get call out at the start of his sh-t, now he scrambling,like a bush lizard :rotfl:

Offline ballfever

• Jr. Warrior
  • Dream d'dream, live d'game!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2006, 11:31:14 PM »
ALL DA HE SAY BEFORE DIS WAS  :bs:
In response, I have held lengthy discussions with my attorneys, family and members of the UNC. It was generally felt that it was sufficient to expose the story for what it is rather than to perpetuate its agenda by a law suit in the light of gross misrepresentations and inaccuracies even though I unreservedly withhold the right to do so at anytime.
Lasana ain't say nutten libellous in dem articles, so it ha nutten to sue for. Trust mih, even if it had 2 libellous words in dey, was Ramesh in liburd pwefn!
The intention of the articles is to change the reference point of Jack Warner in the minds of the public, or more importantly, the electorate. It was designed to sully the Warner name and to reframe the recent achievements I have yearned and struggled for over many years in the football arena and which the national community embraced in a way that even Patrick Manning had to admit “brought people together like no politician had hitherto been able to do”.
boo hoo hoo!waaaah!
“Operation Get Warner: A prelude to the General Elections of 2006.”
so manning really intend to play de ass an call early elections, eh?
Credit must be given to Mr. Liburd for demonstrating that he is both a mathematical genius and an inventor of facts. In his magical script more apt for the Warner Bros. Studios than the Warner family, Mr. Liburd estimates that the local Warners will rake in a cool fifty million dollars in revenue from World Cup ticket sales alone! Apart from his illogical calculations, this unrepentant and inveterate liar has even outdone himself in that no application for World Cup tickets of any kind has been submitted yet to FIFA by the TTFF or me!!!
Dis probably true, in that even though dey (and everyone else for that matter) know how much the allocation is, dey ain't sen ah official document from d TTFF yet confirmin dat dey will be takin d full or partof d allocation. dis is what uncle bas does call a 'half truth'.
As a consequence, no World Cup tickets of any category or price has been assigned to Simpaul’s or to any other organization and/or person in Trinidad and Tobago or the TTFF and I wish to repeat that no application has yet been made to FIFA for World Cup tickets of any kind or any category nor has any been assigned to Simpaul’s Travel Service.
Well if none ain't assigned, den d cry should be false advertising by Simpauls, cuz i ain't understan how dey cud be sellin wha day ain't have!
At this point in time, no one in T&T really knows (except perhaps a creature called Liburd,) who in T&T will get World Cup tickets, what quantity they will receive or the criteria which will be used in the determination of ticket allocation.  In the absence of all this information, including the cost of tickets, only a Liburd can arrive at any kind of tally much less the gigantic proportions he sensationally manufactures.
?????????
Consider the following facts and ask yourself how you would feel if you were Jack Warner in light of the dark purpose of these articles:-

3. Over the years I have paid up a significant part of the TTFF’s debt with the exception of $827,000 which is owed to Simpaul’s Travel since 2001.
4.  The records show that the earnings of these organizations have suffered because of the subsidized rates which I insist they charge for the services provided and for which the TTFF has not been paying. At this point in time the Football Federation owes these two entities well over half a million dollars.
5. I recently paid a debt of the TTFF amounting to $1.7 million which was owed to CMB – Collier, Morrison and Belgrave of 13 Rust St., St. Clair.  Ask Ian Collier, himself.
6. An additional sum of some $3 million dollars of a $5 million dollar loan owed by the TTFF to Republic Bank was paid by me and the balance of $2 million dollars was due by December 31st 2005.  Ask the Branch Manager of Republic Bank, Long Circular Mall.
D multi million dollar question here is...WHY? Didn't the banks do sufficient cash flow projections to assess the ttff's ability to repay their debts? dah is wah i would ask de Branch Manager of Republic Bank, Long Circular Mall.
1. Simpaul’s Travel was purchased by the Warner family some 10 years ago.  At the time the Football Federation owed Simpaul’s over two hundred thousand dollars, which sum I paid.
As I'm sure u would have done to clean up the books of simpauls before the purchase....
When the Warner family had to mortgage the family house for local football’s survival in the 1980s, where were Liburd and his friends?
Kangaroo Jack fugettin one ah d first rules ah business..he mixin personal funds wit professional. Ah wonder if my wife wudda leh me mortgage de house tuh go germany all in de name d survival ah football?
When CONCACAF had only one team qualifying for a World Cup Tournament and we came second; then CONCACAF got two qualifying teams and we came third; then CONCACAF had three qualifying teams and we came fourth and I continued to lobby the FIFA for an extra place and CONCACAF received 31/2   spots, where were Liburd and his friends then?
So man jus supposed tuh hush dey ass an b grateful, ent? Allyuh ever see "A Few Good Men"? Jack Nicholson in de witness box.....
Apart from the fact that he has been consistently refused accreditation to the World Cup Qualifying matches in T&T, who is he?
Consistently refused accreditation by whom/what body? Do i smell victimisation?
Apart from the fact that he is working against his employers, the CCN Group acquiring the broadcast rights for the World Cup in 2010, who is he? In 1994 I obtained the local TV rights for WC for the princely sum of $1USD and sold it to TV6 for $250,000 USD which sum went towards the development of football in the TTFF. The same was done in 1998, 2002 and 2006 with increases in each case. Liburd continues to make this an issue and I can give him only one assurance today and that is that I will review the sale of these rights to his employers for the 2010 World Cup.
Yup, the pungent odour of unashamed victimisation!
Mr. Liburd also had to go back 16 years to the age old issue of tickets printed in 1989. He alleges that I printed 16,500 tickets during the World Cup qualifying campaign of that year. This is a blatant lie.  This allegation raises a very old issue that has no basis for truth and no bearing on anything today.
Old news, buh ent he did admit it?
The simple fact is that no budget could have sensibly been prepared unless all the facts and figures are available, where, by and large, they now are.
Fellas, ah feel some ah we hah tuh run for office, even if is just tuh prepare budget and to hunt down facts an figures!
Do you need a budget for those payments, Minister Boynes?  Why not pay that sum of $106,950.00?
Is this rhetorical or does Jack really intend to operate like this if UNC geh power, an he is Minister for Sport?
In fact, Minister Boynes, I do wish to state publicly here and now that, in my capacity as Chairman of TT Germany 2006 Ltd, we do not wish to have any funds from your Government for this World Cup project.  We have come this far without any funds from your Government, except for $2.6 million TT dollars given at an earlier period, and we shall complete the journey without any further Government funding[/color].
ta-tanna-naaah! IT'S DE JACK WARNER SHOW!!! Starring Jack "I DON'T GIVE AH FLYING F*CK ABOUT DE GOVERNMENT!" Warner.

and the saga continues.......
if yuh check mih heart in mih chest, mix up wit d'red blood, it have a black & white stripe somewhere in dey!.....long b4 foot ball,durin' world cup and after..T&T FOREVER! WE COUNTRY, WE SPIRIT,WE VIBES! WARRIOR NATION!

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2006, 12:44:05 AM »
I dont give a flying f**k what you or the ttff owe simpaul, jack! you pay them back another time, another way. The time to pay them back is NOT through ass raping soca warrior fans with ridiculous ticket packages to their side's first world cup, and no communication regarding purchasing the damn tickets.

and you say youre not going to give liburd the notion of acknowledging his claims, but you go and research and publish the man's past, and ask who is he? ill tell you who he is. hes a f**kin journalist, and hes the only one doing his job, asking these questions that we have been asking since we qualified. cant say the same for your hire fuentes.

i would have had more tolerance if he actually defended the claims, instead of saying how much he has done,and why he owed simpaul. i want to like you jack, but post-wc qualifying has been disheartening.

:: and still no word on our next "friendly". i thought this announcement was supposed to cover that.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2006, 12:50:43 AM by supporter »
Hart for president

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2006, 01:22:15 AM »
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=126239075

Warner and he son in dis pic...like dey giving Brigo some competition boy.

Offline darrel3000

• Full Warrior
  • Go T&T Go!
    • View Profile
    • Professional Audio Sales & Live Event Production
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2006, 03:34:30 AM »
Despite what you may think or feel of Jack Warner, he has been the one constant in T&T football for decades now. The one steward of T&T football to the greatness it has become. He has in fact done more for T&T football than any other single individual, and whilst this is by no means an endorsement of the man, it is in fact an endorsement of the football executive he IS. GIVE JACK HE JACKET!

Until someone else is willing, much less able, to step up and put his money ( and life) where his mouth is, JW is the person to continue stewarding T&T football.

But by all means, please continue to question his motives and agendas. BUT GIVE JACK HE JACKET! 
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy? You must be the change you want to see in the world.
    -Mahatma Gandhi

Offline firebun

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2006, 05:14:01 AM »
All i have to say is all he have done for TT football "if its all true" interms of money and everything else  is now time to pay de DEVIL :devil: :devil:

Garcia, School eh start back yet?

Go see about doing something about dat GPA!

Jack lying again!
Once again he go chain up some with dat bullshit talk..but he cyar hi-jack me!

Come better dan dat yuh is ah liar!

CAN YOU PROVE THAT HE IS LYING??

Can you prove he telling de trute?

He bulling you or what?

What shit yuh asking, like yuh f**king eye full ah yampee?  Yuh cyar read thru de lies and de inconsistiences?

Steups!

Yuh should change yuh name from Pointman to pointless moo-moo!

Yuh must be have ah very mechanical mind. Too bad yuh forget to wind it up dis morning!!

Steups.

Levae me alone with yuh shit eh!

seriously.

:rotfl: :rotfl:
all yuh go bus mih belly yes :rotfl:

Pointman, even a 2 year old could prove he lying.  u is Warner ugly son or wha! :rotfl:

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2006, 05:36:30 AM »
De only Jacket Jack getting is a straight Jacket....

He is a mad man, and did not defend himself,,,, he rail road de questions and allegations against him and make one big release with nothing solid trying to get personal with Lasana and railroad de questions......

As I said, the government should not give the TTFF one black cent, let Jack spen he money and keep what ever profit he make, because it will be his investiment. Let the government give de players and coach a bonus incentive and thats it..

If Jack retire after de world cup, I hope he take his debt with him, because he will leave us suffering. And I also hope Camps, Gorden, Corneal and O' Connor resign with him also..... He will leave us in a deep deep hole....

Jack Warner is only about Jack Warner, he will like you, but you have to be a yes man. He is a crook at a very high standard..

I hope they dismantle the TTFF after the world cup and also investigate FIFA big man Mr S.Blatter...

Imagine de poor men who has supported the T&T team when they were zero cant even buy a ticket to go Germany because Jack thief all and give it to his son to sell at Simpauls Travel for an outragous price.

Flex most of all,,,,, and,,,,, Tallman should atleast get a free ticket.... they do more for T&T football that benefits the media and players from years to years and get no appreciation for it from the TTFF and players...... I begg Jack to give them especially Flex a ticket and in every conversion we have he never reply instead he rail road de question..... He is a smart man, he so smart I feel one day he might out-smart himself...
« Last Edit: January 04, 2006, 06:12:19 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Trini_fan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2006, 06:28:45 AM »
Despite what you may think or feel of Jack Warner, he has been the one constant in T&T football for decades now. The one steward of T&T football to the greatness it has become. He has in fact done more for T&T football than any other single individual, and whilst this is by no means an endorsement of the man, it is in fact an endorsement of the football executive he IS. GIVE JACK HE JACKET!

Until someone else is willing, much less able, to step up and put his money ( and life) where his mouth is, JW is the person to continue stewarding T&T football.

But by all means, please continue to question his motives and agendas. BUT GIVE JACK HE JACKET! 

How can you still say that in light of the recent allegations? What is the greatness T&T football has become if there are national players who still taking maxi? No proper system of getting a ticket for a game? Do we have a semblance of a youth team?

Steups >:(

All i have to say is.......it was nice knowing you, make sure and tell yuh friends about Soca Warriors.net.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2006, 06:32:14 AM »
Darrell3000

It is people like you that has Jack where he is. He has done what he has done to line he Maureen, Daryan and Darren pocket. It is not the US gov't that spend millions of their tax payers money on Sport. It is up to the Private Sector but who in the private sector would be involve withthese bunch of crooks. Yes corporate TNT is stingy but the fact that crooks like Jack in charge ain't helping.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Marlon

• Sr. Warrior
  • Who the cap fit, let them wear it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2006, 07:04:06 AM »
Look Jack is ah liar and ah tief..........everybody should know dat by now.

Allyuh now realising dat de whole effort to qualify fuh de world cup was to full he own pocket. jack have bigger motives. and even ah child cudda see through all he efforts. it was ah investment.

is ah shame tho, that on we first qualification fuh de big stage, all this shameful nonesense from big big men in de society. roger boynes need to get off he f**king arse and contribute something too.

talk about setting examples for youths. ::)

Offline lihalquay

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2006, 07:14:24 AM »
I don't think anybody in Trinidad can escape blame.  We still see sports as a leisure activity.  We don't see it as a business and getting people to come on board is very difficult.  We are willing to wait and sit back and see other people get invovle and depending on how it goes we either sit on the side saying how it should be done or jump on the bandwagon.  I will never forget when George Bovell won bronze at the Olympics myriads of companies were 'congratulating him'  the newspapers, clearly using the opportunity to advertise their company and if it was not for big -mouth Anil threatening to sue, they would not have stopped.
So allowing Jack Warner to run football the show for so long has made him who he is.

1]; } ?>