May 13, 2024, 06:21:33 PM

Author Topic: Mario Balotelli  (Read 163985 times)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Mario Balotelli
« Reply #300 on: January 20, 2011, 02:47:31 PM »
I watching Tottenham vs Man United and you know what. Rooney attitude eh much different than Ballotelli, even go as far to say that Rooneys' worst cause he is also a physically nasty player.  :-\
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: January 20, 2011, 02:51:45 PM »
I watching Tottenham vs Man United and you know what. Rooney attitude eh much different than Ballotelli, even go as far to say that Rooneys' worst cause he is also a physically nasty player.  :-\

Blasphemy!  :o

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 20, 2011, 02:53:46 PM »

I dunno how you could even bring Rooney into this discussion.  Rooney has a temper issue but for the most part he's the anti-Balotelli, he keeps his head down and just "gets on with it" as the English are fond of saying.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 20, 2011, 05:30:07 PM »
Meh eh see no where in his interviews where baloteli says anything outa timin! i think is the press is who does put their own spin on what the kid says. that's why he said he don't like journalist, he even jokes about his sister being a journalist and goofs wid her about not likin the media, i doh blame him, BC anytime he gets interviewed it turns into a fanfare.

that kid is not a trouble maker, i think he's just an ordinary yute just leavin his teens, he will learn.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: January 20, 2011, 06:34:02 PM »

stalker
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: January 20, 2011, 06:34:11 PM »
Meh eh see no where in his interviews where baloteli says anything outa timin! i think is the press is who does put their own spin on what the kid says. that's why he said he don't like journalist, he even jokes about his sister being a journalist and goofs wid her about not likin the media, i doh blame him, BC anytime he gets interviewed it turns into a fanfare.

that kid is not a trouble maker, i think he's just an ordinary yute just leavin his teens, he will learn.

:beermug: :thumbsup:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: January 20, 2011, 07:16:11 PM »

Yup... agreed.  Somehow these conniving journalists always end up making him look like a supreme jackass.  Quite a feat considering he never gives them anything to work with.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: January 20, 2011, 07:49:11 PM »
Allyuh give de yute a break...you know what they say when you were a child you spoke like a child and acted like a child but this child Balotelli has been thrust into a man's world and just doesn't know any better.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: January 20, 2011, 08:00:16 PM »

Yup... agreed.  Somehow these conniving journalists always end up making him look like a supreme jackass.  Quite a feat considering he never gives them anything to work with.
Sarcasm would get you every where. ;D
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

giggsy11

« Reply #309 on: January 20, 2011, 08:28:41 PM »
If I was Balotelli I would not speak to the press. I like the guy and he is who is right now and I hope one day he does become the best player in the world. There is a segment of the population out there that already have negative feelings/views about him, so anything he says, no matter the context in which it is said, will be viewed in a negative way. Then you have the press who love to stir it up because they know negativity sells and will use his words to feed the negative image that segment of the population has of him. I also think he has become the most interesting footballer in the EPL and everything he does or says makes news similar to how things were with Ronaldo.
 I think he should just focus on his football and live his life and leave the talking to someones else, because thus far it has been a no win situation.  I know if I was in his shoes I would get fedup with the drama of it all.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: January 20, 2011, 09:29:10 PM »
Allyuh give de yute a break...you know what they say when you were a child you spoke like a child and acted like a child but this child Balotelli has been thrust into a man's world and just doesn't know any better.

Half ah allyuh only indulging he in he shit because he black.  Check my posts on all the drama that went down at Inter and you'll see that I supported that fella right thru until he got to City.  My mind start to change with the whole Wilshire thing... after ah while you just have to let people lie in the bed they make.

giggsy11

« Reply #311 on: January 21, 2011, 07:43:03 AM »
I love how some people (on this forum and some of the players who have commented on him) have issues with Balotelli because of things he has said because they consider him being disrespectful among other things. Yet some of those same people have engaged in the similar behaviors themselves and possibly worse; but it seems they have higher standards/expectations for Balotelli than they do for themselves. 

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: January 23, 2011, 08:09:08 AM »
Inter Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has told Manchester City's Mario Balotelli to forget about a move to the San Siro. "How many top striker can you have at one club?" said the Swedish international. (Mail on Sunday)

This is why I think the youth dotish ..... shut up and play ... they baiting him and making him look dotish!

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: January 23, 2011, 09:41:11 AM »

Half ah allyuh only indulging he in he shit because he black.  Check my posts on all the drama that went down at Inter and you'll see that I supported that fella right thru until he got to City.  My mind start to change with the whole Wilshire thing... after ah while you just have to let people lie in the bed they make.

Exactly.........Same reason men here only coming down on Suarez because he hands the ball against an African side. Who here does complain about "the hand of God" being cheating?

True the man have a hard time being a black Italian but thats no excuse to be a jerk to everyone else - I sure he eh getting no set of racism from the English.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: January 23, 2011, 12:24:17 PM »
Exactly.........Same reason men here only coming down on Suarez because he hands the ball against an African side. Who here does complain about "the hand of God" being cheating?

True the man have a hard time being a black Italian but thats no excuse to be a jerk to everyone else - I sure he eh getting no set of racism from the English.

Well I for one lambaste Suarez and my feelings eh change even though now he linked with a move to Liverpool.  And I does still cuss that fat Argentinian bastard for he thievery.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: January 23, 2011, 12:59:36 PM »
lol

Offline fish

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Study the past if you would define the future"
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: January 23, 2011, 03:25:38 PM »
D man get caught up. Suarez smart and save he team. Uruguayan die hard. If Trinidad was playing and and any of we outfield players do that, I doh care. He save my team on d world's biggest stage. He still playin he football no matter what anybody say.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 23, 2011, 05:47:41 PM »

:shameonyou: :shameonyou: Ah really suprised tuh hear dat coming from you! i for one not supporting mario Bc he's black, but BC the yute is gettin ah raw deal. anything he says would be held against him BC he's ah stand out.

if i remember correctly, fellas like rooney, evens, barton and ah host of footballers does do and say all kinda c@nt, things wost than mario and they don't get the flack that super mario does be gettin.

like the time when mario was forced by the journalist to put on a milan shirt in innocent harmless fun, and as i recalled the kid didn't even want tuh do it but the grown ass man forced him, and eighteen yrs old kid!

after that it was no rest for the bredder, they bombed his car they racially abused him and all kinda disrespect! that's why he came to england! and now if this boy fart too hard it makin front page, but while we @ it, what about zlatan's statement about him comin back to inter, yuh don't think that's ah facked up thing to say since zlatan is one ah de biggest kakah@les in football and is far more worthy of criticism ?

BTW, never judge ah man until yuh walk ah mile in his shoes. fuh the lil time this boy on earth he probably experienced more racism than you'll ever experience in yuh whole life time.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 23, 2011, 05:55:43 PM »
:shameonyou: :shameonyou: Ah really suprised tuh hear dat coming from you! i for one not supporting mario Bc he's black, but BC the yute is gettin ah raw deal. anything he says would be held against him BC he's ah stand out.

if i remember correctly, fellas like rooney, evens, barton and ah host of footballers does do and say all kinda c@nt, things wost than mario and they don't get the flack that super mario does be gettin.

like the time when mario was forced by the journalist to put on a milan shirt in innocent harmless fun, and as i recalled the kid didn't even want tuh do it but the grown ass man forced him, and eighteen yrs old kid!

after that it was no rest for the bredder, they bombed his car they racially abused him and all kinda disrespect! that's why he came to england! and now if this boy fart too hard it makin front page, but while we @ it, what about zlatan's statement about him comin back to inter, yuh don't think that's ah facked up thing to say since zlatan is one ah de biggest kakah@les in football and is far more worthy of criticism ?

BTW, never judge ah man until yuh walk ah mile in his shoes. fuh the lil time this boy on earth he probably experienced more racism than you'll ever experience in yuh whole life time.

Yeah well yuh just loss de argument dey b/c yuh not remembering correctly.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: January 23, 2011, 06:00:02 PM »
D man get caught up. Suarez smart and save he team. Uruguayan die hard. If Trinidad was playing and and any of we outfield players do that, I doh care. He save my team on d world's biggest stage. He still playin he football no matter what anybody say.
Suarez is ah c@nt!! and i go on record as too say, if any T&T footballer ever did something like that i would be sooooo ashamed tuh even bragg or feel good about the team's success under such an unsportsman like display.

maybe yuh might be on yuh own in this respect, BC i know i'd rather lose gracefully than win under such dubious conditions. that's why i hate latin american footballers, they'll do anything to win, and by doing so, they're continuing  to destroy the integrity of the " beautiful game"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 23, 2011, 06:05:45 PM »
Suarez is ah c@nt!! and i go on record as too say, if any T&T footballer ever did something like that i would be sooooo ashamed tuh even bragg or feel good about the team's success under such an unsportsman like display.

maybe yuh might be on yuh own in this respect, BC i know i'd rather lose gracefully than win under such dubious conditions. that's why i hate latin american footballers, they'll do anything to win, and by doing so, they're continuing  to destroy the integrity of the " beautiful game"

Agree 100% with this.  :beermug:

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: January 23, 2011, 06:05:59 PM »

Yeah well yuh just loss de argument dey b/c yuh not remembering correctly.
Rooney spittin on ppl , cussin out referees, johnny evans on rape charges , man gettin drunk and beatin up civilians, barton and all his troubles, man beatin up they gyul and innocent ppl, ledley king, lescott and the list goes on and on and the press don't hound them half as hard as they do marrio. i think yuhs the one wid the bad memory!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 06:08:59 PM by just cool »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 23, 2011, 07:50:07 PM »
Rooney spittin on ppl , cussin out referees, johnny evans on rape charges , man gettin drunk and beatin up civilians, barton and all his troubles, man beatin up they gyul and innocent ppl, ledley king, lescott and the list goes on and on and the press don't hound them half as hard as they do marrio. i think yuhs the one wid the bad memory!

You talking shit.

First off nobody "hounding" Balotelli.  Find me ONE article where the press so-called 'hounding' him.   You definitely won't find it among the English press... who are the ones you using to compare those other players.  So if your argument is that the English press has been easy on those players, then they being just as easy on Balotelli.  Not that your argument has any merit because all of those players have rightly been criticized for their off-field behavior... Barton in particular is a regular punching bag for his bad behavior.  Even Rooney this past season has been 'hounded' for committing the sin of screwing some old prostitute.  So exactly what shit yuh talking?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: January 23, 2011, 07:59:11 PM »

You talking shit.

First off nobody "hounding" Balotelli.  Find me ONE article where the press so-called 'hounding' him.   You definitely won't find it among the English press... who are the ones you using to compare those other players.  So if your argument is that the English press has been easy on those players, then they being just as easy on Balotelli.  Not that your argument has any merit because all of those players have rightly been criticized for their off-field behavior... Barton in particular is a regular punching bag for his bad behavior.  Even Rooney this past season has been 'hounded' for committing the sin of screwing some old prostitute.  So exactly what shit yuh talking?
Ahight man yuh make yuh point, but why is it yuh have to be so abusive ? like allyuh does forget is grown folks allyuh does be talkin too and not litlle kids ? ah man could make ah point without being so brutish in speech.

i know sometimes ah does talk down tuh ppl, but them is men who got on my case so i respond accordingly, right now me eh callin yuh out in ah disrespectful way, we just reasonin, so no need fuh all dat breds, i here tuh share not to be abused.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 08:06:29 PM by just cool »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 23, 2011, 08:20:46 PM »
Ahight man yuh make yuh point, but why is it yuh have to be so abusive ? like allyuh does forget is grown folks allyuh does be talkin too and not litlle kids ? ah man could make ah point without being so brutish in speech.

i know sometimes ah does talk down tuh ppl, but them is men who got on my case so i respond accordingly, right now me eh callin yuh out in ah disrespectful way, we just reasonin, so no need fuh all dat breds, i here tuh share not to be abused.

My bad pardna, you right... nothing personal  :beermug:

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: January 23, 2011, 09:30:35 PM »
wow.

nice to see
(Muslim)

truetrini

« Reply #326 on: January 23, 2011, 09:57:51 PM »
abuse he arse..he like dat...I know ;)

Offline fish

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Study the past if you would define the future"
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 23, 2011, 11:16:39 PM »

Agree 100% with this.  :beermug:

But is those Latin Americans that make it beautiful, not so?! And yes, they do anything to win. That IS their life. They playing to win, no matter what. They have nothing else but that.
I hope by extension you not a Maradona fan, nor anyone who bashing Suarez cuz King Diego is 4times d monster dat Suarez is.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 24, 2011, 12:51:00 AM »

My bad pardna, you right... nothing personal  :beermug:
Thank yuh bakes, ah respect yuh even more.  :salute: :beermug:

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 24, 2011, 09:01:50 AM »
lol I think I want to cry ... group hug? lol

1]; } ?>