Yes
29 (45.3%)
No
12 (18.8%)
Don't care
23 (35.9%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Voting closed: May 03, 2006, 04:01:18 PM

Author Topic: Who Believes Hardest should be Seen By Beenhakker?  (Read 23351 times)

TrinInfinite

Who Believes Hardest should be Seen By Beenhakker?
« on: January 21, 2006, 01:30:57 PM »
People will say, its bc Hardest didnt get a call up but in all honesty, leaving the two best midfielders out of the trials, without letting Beenhakker see them play, to me is a juss plain bad mind on Corneal part. There is a God above and he will judge fairly, there will be retribution for the people who keep down their own out of spite and jealousy.

In all fairness, Beenhakker has said every player that has a Trinidad passport will get a chance to be seen, when he travelled to see players from Blackpool, who jumped outta nowhere and stated he was trini all of a sudden, big news article, but the local players who never left trinidad and have always given themselves to Trinidad are left in the dust.

Restating what Beenhakker has said, every player will get their chance to try out, so my question is why hasn't Hardest and even Dwarika been given this chance?

Even more so Hardest because he was never seen by Beenhakker, what may I say is the reasoning with this? I question Corneal and Beenhakker's motives, if this is not done by Beenhakker, I must say that leaving out Hardest from the training was unfair and Corneal has definately lost any credibility he has in my books, leaving out a player who has been given a chance to showcase his talents.

I hope God deals with all of the parties involved who would keep down a fellow brother who has so much talent.

Vibes It Up

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Re: I have lost Confidence in our Coaching staff
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2006, 01:41:48 PM »
There are some legitimacy to your advocacy but why is it that yuh have a tendency to just be a 'one man man?" why yuh cyar advocate for all local talented players? It would  not take much to publically disclose the criteria for selecting players for trials: For example could be based on  deficiencies in certain positions or  aneed to strengthen certain areas  but to  select players and reasons are not fully disclosed maybe suspect. One may also look at the depth chart and the competition at certain  positions.

Yuh really  setting yuhself up fuh  ole talk with you and hardest. yes.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2006, 01:48:45 PM »
not really, how can nigel daniel and rahim be recalled and not hardest ?
think about it, what is the reasoning, why not dwarika?every player suppose to get a fair chance and what happen 2 nixon or nigel pierre? But most of all hardest and dwarika?

u cant make an excuse for that alberta, yuh juss cant excuse de actions of the coaches

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2006, 01:50:01 PM »
People will say, its bc Hardest didnt get a call up but in all honesty, leaving the two best midfielders out of the trials, without letting Beenhakker see them play, to me is a juss plain bad mind on Corneal part. There is a God above and he will judge fairly, there will be retribution for the people who keep down their own out of spite and jealousy.

In all fairness, Beenhakker has said every player that has a Trinidad passport will get a chance to be seen, when he travelled to see players from Blackpool, who jumped outta nowhere and stated he was trini all of a sudden, big news article, but the local players who never left trinidad and have always given themselves to Trinidad are left in the dust.

Restating what Beenhakker has said, every player will get their chance to try out, so my question is why hasn't Hardest and even Dwarika been given this chance?

Even more so Hardest because he was never seen by Beenhakker, what may I say is the reasoning with this? I question Corneal and Beenhakker's motives, if this is not done by Beenhakker, I must say that leaving out Hardest from the training was unfair and Corneal has definately lost any credibility he has in my books, leaving out a player who has been given a chance to showcase his talents.

I hope God deals with all of the parties involved who would keep down a fellow brother who has so much talent.

Vibes It Up

How many games did they help the team win in the Hex?

Steupes.  You actin like a spoil chile.  Wait until yuh get facts before yuh start cryin like a bitch nah.  Even if dey doh get call, who fault it is dat dem eh playin football wit nobody?  At least Rahim was trainin with a pro club in Sweden etc.

I all fuh Hardest and Dwarika gettin a tryout with the team and if they don't I would be disappointed for them, but surprised?  Not really...they make dey bed and now they liein in it.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Solo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2006, 01:52:15 PM »
Maybe they will get their chance TI,it too early to say whether they excluded, it have more training to come so i hope they get their chance. Maybe this is just the first set and during next week deh will get a call. I think every player capable should get a fair chance and we should wait and see waht happens before we lose confidence in anything deh doing. I think we should give them a chance. I think even though he ent there yet Hardest shud attend and observe de sessions suh when he number get call he guh be ready.

I live nearby so we went up to the Larry Gomes this morning for a short while to look at the training sessions. There were in fact two training sessions the one for the Senior Warriors and one with the National U23 taking on a young Jabloteh side on the outside field.

I reach too late to see anything much of the Warriors apparently dey didnt train for long when i get they deh was already packing up de guard say that it have another training going on on the training field so me and meh pardna pass by de outside field to see a lil bit of the action but then rain come and we left. But when we left de young Jabloteh side was beating de National U23 side by 3 goals to nil but say wah it was just practice. I hope deh have more sessions like dat so we could see what we have on offer. I sorry I cyan mek it tuh de stadium this afternoon but it should be good.

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2006, 01:53:23 PM »
Infinite i know how you feeling  and i agree with you but don't let your emotions make you jump to drastic conclusion. Remember at the end of the day the TTFF could only afford and accomadate a certain amout of players for training. I know the system may not have been fair when choosing the players for sessions but remember you cannot satisfy every players  or fan desire. Every fans has different opinion on which players should have been selected but at the end of the day some great players will miss out. I feel bad that these two players didn't get selected but i hope like every tnt citizen they keep theiir head up and work hard.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2006, 01:57:00 PM »

Vibes It Up

How many games did they help the team win in the Hex?

Steupes.  You actin like a spoil chile.  Wait until yuh get facts before yuh start cryin like a bitch nah.  Even if dey doh get call, who fault it is dat dem eh playin football wit nobody?  At least Rahim was trainin with a pro club in Sweden etc.

I all fuh Hardest and Dwarika gettin a tryout with the team and if they don't I would be disappointed for them, but surprised?  Not really...they make dey bed and now they liein in it.

what u really talkin about? why has beenhakker said he will see every player who has a trinidad passport, what Is one try out going tuh do in trinidad, why not one session tuh watch at de man? allyuh does talk some shit oui
« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 02:01:28 PM by TrinInfinite »

Offline Solo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2006, 02:07:15 PM »
Stay calm fellas,...I think they know that they aint have everybody yet or rather they aint have de best yet. In dat U23 game today dem Jabloteh youths particularly Marcano was making real mass wid de U23 defence and yet he is U23 and not on de U23 side.

All de coaches was deh, even Corneal , Lincoln and dem was deh! Deh come over from de senior team training.

Maybe Hardest will get he own chance to make mass with dem in a practice match or something and get pick to train...yuh neva know.....Trinifinite yuh sound as if yuh give up already. If Hardest good enough he will get a sweat and Beenie will get a chance tuh see him.

TrinInfinite

People dont want Beenhakker to see Hardest
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2006, 02:07:36 PM »
First it was shabazz, no wit is Corneal, what next, people for some reason dont want Beenhakker to see Hardest, why? Coz dey know how good he is, a setta fight down and crab business back home, no wonder our football was kept down bc of men like corneal, warner, and shabazz.

Offline vibetrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: People dont want Beenhakker to see Hardest
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2006, 02:10:14 PM »
didn't Beenie hold a training for local players and hardest/dwarika was dey? if so then Beenie make d decision against picking them. please clarify.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2006, 02:11:37 PM »
yeh TI ent u sed hardest say trainin starting nex week  ?      wam dere?

TrinInfinite

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2006, 02:14:39 PM »
well obviously training not next week, if de locals have camp 2day, flex confirm wit meh, de ttff, and corneal up 2 their tricks again

Offline Solo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2006, 02:40:22 PM »
is TI hardest?
doh laff
I REAL serious, oui!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: nah breds....ah must laugh at dah one deh ;D

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2006, 02:54:15 PM »
hahahaha   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:          TI is Trini Infinite

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2006, 02:56:20 PM »
Trininfinite like he eedah havin he flikkin period or about to.  De fella PMSin BAD!  Talk bout hormones outta control.

Hope de nex 5 days or so pass real quick wee.  I eh able wit dis setta drama on de board fuh too long nah. 

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2006, 03:23:46 PM »
Oh lord Hardest aint even make the training squad.

What kind of thing is that.

At least the man should be allowed in the training unless he get ban or something.

every player who is in or around the national team should get a chance especailly men with caps in the last 4 years who showing some interest.

It is not a big deal for bennie to sit and watch some men play football, what else he have to do.

Just organize some games and invite all the players.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2006, 03:44:56 PM »
Trininfinite like he eedah havin he flikkin period or about to.  De fella PMSin BAD!  Talk bout hormones outta control.

Hope de nex 5 days or so pass real quick wee.  I eh able wit dis setta drama on de board fuh too long nah. 

:rotfl:

Allyuh real like tuh buil' jones offa Trininfinite boy!
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2006, 03:51:18 PM »
Dwarika and Hardest may be at one time the best midfield players in the country but what criteria are we useing today to justify that claim.

Do they play regularly?when was the last time they had a good game?who and what level of Football they play at present?why the sudden change of mentality?is this only for the WC what about after?What was their record last season?

The national selectors know what they already have and what they are looking for,it's normal procedure to have a process by which to do it that may seem fair,but you will always fine sometimes good players slip through the cracks for some reason or the other.

Benie has the responsibility to put the best group of players together,how he does it or criteria he uses is his prerogative,by now i think he has seen and knows about everybody,Anton only doing what he is told to do by Benie,so far the man has done an excellent job and is all because he has his own philosophy's.

The thing is no one knows for sure if adding Dwarika and Hardest to the squad will make any difference to the team,but we know with out them it made a difference because we qualified.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 03:54:07 PM by Coop's »

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2006, 05:28:30 PM »

Who exactly are our National Selectors?

Anyone know who decides who gets a call for tryouts?

Forget hardest.....it hard to ignore Dwarika's past exploits and it only have one way to determine if they up to the task or not.

You doh make them decisions speculating on their form.  Dwarika has proved himself way more than that fool in Blackpool yet we coach fly across the Atlantic to watch him....why?  Cuz it have no harm if it have the slightest chance they could contribute.

My guess is that those interviews those boys did killed their chances with Dwarika saying he started going to the gym 4 days before.

If you heard Anton talking to AB right after the Dwarika interview you could see where things was headed.

Ah mean....is a tryout.

O well....now Dwarika could get more days in the gym under his belt before that elusive meeting with Leo  ;D
Is best them just go and talk to the man direct.

truetrini

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2006, 05:33:05 PM »
Dey shoulda let de men tryout.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2006, 05:36:11 PM »

Who says they won't?

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2006, 05:40:31 PM »
i believe hardest and dwarika should be invited to training but if Leo think otherwise then so be it...having no confidence in Leo for not selecting certain players is crazy....probably we should have confidence in BSC, all Leo did is help us qualify for our first World Cup.

TI...take it easy....see what happens over the upcoming weeks b4 u get ah heart attack.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2006, 05:48:50 PM »

Who says they won't?

Have they been told otherwise?

TI....yuh sure yuh could wait till quite Monday to find out   :devil:

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2006, 05:59:47 PM »

Who says they won't?

Have they been told otherwise?

TI....yuh sure yuh could wait till quite Monday to find out   :devil:

I sure he go give Hardest a call to find out de runnins.  :angel:

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2006, 06:06:49 PM »
Relax fellahs, The sessions are not over and we never know the whole story. Hopefully more light will be shed on the following days especially concerning the Jemmott issue.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2006, 06:11:38 PM »
The local guys i think if is tryouts we talking about at a real disadvantage because they are not playing competitive Football presently,all the foreign players are in the heat of their respective leagues so you will find they are prepared for what ever Benie has to offer,what our players need right now is to be playing regularly,going in a Gym or running round the Savannah alone will not cut it.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 06:14:03 PM by Coop's »

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2006, 06:17:49 PM »
The same thing ah tell TI   yesterday...keep yuh mouth shut and stop postin Harest business on the board.......yuh think after yuh post the comments he made about NOT gettin enough money and then want to get selected too....Is the same people yuh have to deal with....

1. That was simply NOT a bad move... BUT bad timiing on hardest part. If he had concerns about the pay he should at least wait unitl after today when they announced the list or when he show what he could privide on the field...

2. We have a lot of readers on this site including readers from the TTFF. Again it was a lack of foresight on TI's part for posting transcripts of that conversation he had with harest yesterday..

Now lay in the bed yuh make !!!
Warrior For Life !!

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2006, 06:18:37 PM »
all yuh tink we football currupt now?? wait till world cup finish and Benhakker gone and dat shithung cornmeal tek over ..is serious pressure trus mi!!!!!!!!
warmonga..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2006, 07:09:53 PM »

doh Worry TI i already call de MAD HOUSE fuh yuh deh coming  because if yuh really still think that hardest should make taht team yuh head no good.
All American

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2006, 07:41:10 PM »
You know what these guys caused this on they self ‘s for years they’ve  been wasting time know that we qualify they want a chance I would like for all the old players to get a chance to play in the world cup   but the world cup isn’t a picnic or some feat match we LEO needs players that will follow his instruction not a bunch of pre Madonnas.       
Empty barrels make the most noise

1]; } ?>