May 21, 2024, 04:03:38 PM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 640231 times)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #2460 on: March 14, 2012, 04:20:47 PM »
Chelsea might end up advancing.. but Drogba is a real disgrace with this diving dred.

Ah know you not talkin' about the forearm/elbow to his head that he get from the defender, right?  Allyuh men is rel ass out here yes.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2461 on: March 14, 2012, 04:25:16 PM »

ROMAN ABRAMOVICH GIVE THIS MAN A NEW 2 YEAR CONTRACT IN THE MORNING!!!

What a performance from a true, true champion.

What a performance from Chelsea.

Big, big f**king side!!

And as for Giggsy, DHW and the shit talker manure fans...

I just pray we can avoid drawing Man United in the quarters!!  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #2462 on: March 14, 2012, 04:26:41 PM »
Bakes you have one of the best diving divas in Suarez so lay off de Drogs nah! :D

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #2463 on: March 14, 2012, 04:27:39 PM »

Big, big f**king side!!

I just pray we can avoid drawing Man United in the quarters!!  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Dat rell cold brudda :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2464 on: March 14, 2012, 04:29:05 PM »

Big, big f**king side!!

HaHa! Tell Dem is de Big Chelsea War Machine Passin Thru
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2465 on: March 14, 2012, 04:55:45 PM »
Everybody played well today...hard to pick out any one or two players that stood out head AND shoulders above the rest (except Drogba, of course) and Terry, Luiz and Ivanovic and Cech played exceptionally.....but ah rel glad for Ramires.  Had it not been for Drogba, he mighta coulda very well get MOM honours today.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2466 on: March 14, 2012, 05:08:54 PM »
CHELSEA  =  BIG F**KING TEAM!!!!!!!!

What a game. Havent seen those guys play with so much passion in a while
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2467 on: March 14, 2012, 05:23:47 PM »
Epic night, amazing atmosphere....too tired to type but big up Di Matteo for putting  our best 11 players on de pitch and making some great subs....daz all de manager had to do...let the players sort out the rest....bring on Barca  ;D :beermug:

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2468 on: March 14, 2012, 05:41:27 PM »
lol Like allyuhself, Chelsea fans.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

giggsy11

« Reply #2469 on: March 14, 2012, 06:05:02 PM »
Alright Chelski fans enjoy and allyuh side did well! Nice win! Now go out and impress me against City and ah promise I will play nice for the rest of the season!  :devil:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 06:06:43 PM by Giggsy11 »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2470 on: March 14, 2012, 06:43:23 PM »
And what make it sweeter is Roberto Di Matteo is Italian.....  :devil:

Ah love Mata but I feel he did not play his normal game today.

Sturridge does waste to much balls, but he does try hard and does make some decent runs, but very predictable in his runs.

David Luiz does scare me in defence, he does work real hard and make some good saves and then de next minute he mistake prone.

Ramires is ah boss player but he need more confidence on the ball, he does want to get ride of it to fast.

Essien run out of gas today, but he, Terry, Cole, and de rest of de team real buss they ass today.

Ivanović and Lampard play some real intelligent ball.

Drogba is ah king.

I like how Chelsea play but they go need to fill up that defence next rounds cause when Napoli was on top of they game, Chelsea defence was very suspect....

Cahill, Bosingwa, Mikel, Malouda, Kalou and  Ferreira need to get healty fast.

Ah dying to see Torres find back he confidence.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 06:45:15 PM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2471 on: March 14, 2012, 06:58:40 PM »

WTF , dry so stueps  >:(
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2472 on: March 14, 2012, 07:05:58 PM »

:D
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #2473 on: March 14, 2012, 07:07:03 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I pity the fool....

giggsy11

« Reply #2474 on: March 14, 2012, 07:16:11 PM »

Doh worry DH-hold yuh fire. We go get tuh wok the goat on dem! After the City game!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2475 on: March 14, 2012, 09:02:18 PM »
Chelsea might end up advancing.. but Drogba is a real disgrace with this diving dred.

Ah know you not talkin' about the forearm/elbow to his head that he get from the defender, right?  Allyuh men is rel ass out here yes.

The fact that you could even say with a straight face that Drogba get a "forearm/elbow" to his head" I think makes clear who the ass in this thread is.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2GS8l2r-i9k" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2GS8l2r-i9k</a>

Minutes later he conned the ref again, by faking another hit to the face... which you not surprisingly deem legitimate.  As he so memorably put it... "eets a f**king disgwayce"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2476 on: March 14, 2012, 09:04:35 PM »
Bakes you have one of the best diving divas in Suarez so lay off de Drogs nah! :D

I eh go defend Suarez... he does go down too easy and love to embellish... but nah dred, Drogba in a league by heself.  He musse think this is FINA, not FIFA.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2477 on: March 14, 2012, 10:17:54 PM »
They went hard at Drogba, he played hard, dive maybe 3 times. Other than that, they foul him rel hard all game.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2478 on: March 15, 2012, 12:56:46 AM »

The fact that you could even say with a straight face that Drogba get a "forearm/elbow" to his head" I think makes clear who the ass in this thread is.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2GS8l2r-i9k" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2GS8l2r-i9k</a>

Minutes later he conned the ref again, by faking another hit to the face... which you not surprisingly deem legitimate.  As he so memorably put it... "eets a f**king disgwayce"

I never even saw this play during the game, asshole, not until now.  I was talking about a play in particular where he did "legitimately" get a forearm/elbow to his head, so pardon me, but if that makes me the "...ass in this thread..." I will gladly hold your title for you for this nanosecond that I do......but since yuh have time as a idle liverpool fan to be pulling ssssssssssso much video footage (of a 120-minute game, no less) out yuh rusty mudder c**t (while not defending suarez) why not dig a little deeper and pull out some liverpool footage and compare the behaviour of the two players to really see who is "...in a league by he self" as you gleefully put it.  Suarez starting to look like the second coming of cristiano ronaldo to the EPL and you have nerve to want to come here runnin' yuh mouth.  Have a tiny bit ah f**kin' shame nuh?!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 12:59:25 AM by Mango Chow! »

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2479 on: March 15, 2012, 05:54:13 AM »
Cant beat Experience when it comes to the big dance. The old guard played with passion , now on to getting the 4th spot and integrating some of the young with the old.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2480 on: March 18, 2012, 11:14:20 AM »
Nobody even mention that Torres is off the schnide with 2 goals, and Chelsea into the FA cup Semis with a 5-2 win.

AVwho?  :devil:
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2481 on: March 18, 2012, 11:38:19 AM »
Who is this Torres fella?  ;D

Fun game today, it was only Leicester but it was end to end stuff. Great formation from Di Matteo, the 4-2-3-1 worked excellently today with Mata in the middle. The Leicester defence couldnt really cope wid anything, whether it was trickery from Mata and Sturridge, or long balls over the top for Torres to run on to. They did score a bess goal as a consolation prize though, no way Cech could have saved that bullet.

Torres was on a different level to the Leicester defence (as any Chelsea striker should be). They could not match his pace, movement or even his desire. Two goals and two assists was the least he deserved. To be honest if this was the old Torres he would have had 4 or 5 but he was still laying off gilt-edged chances when it looked easier to score. Hopefully he takes confidence from this performance into his next outing.

The vibe at Stamford Bridge has definitely changed....was great for the fans to finally see Torres score, having backed him throughout his drought (me not included). We have a tough run coming up now...City then Spurs then Benfica, all in the space of seven days...but at least Di Matteo is giving us a chance.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 12:53:43 PM by Ryan »

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #2482 on: March 19, 2012, 06:42:26 AM »
at this stage i am sure that alot of you will agree with me when we say once the team keep their confidence and positive play as well as locking up the defence we sure to have a strong run till season end....i somehow believe tottenham has run out of steam and will be the team missing out on that 4th place.

STudge needs to learn to square more rather than go for goal but i kinda understand how it feels he still have the mentality of a Striker and young as he is he still has that naievity that he could make it happen ...end of the day though i am glad to see that he has seen the field so much this year he serves as a example to mcecharan and kakuta as to what they can achieve once you prove in a top league that you deserve first team football.

what ah turnaround to the season it would be if Di Matteo could pull off the FA CUP and a UCL final appearance/WIN ..cause honestly speaking as much as i respect AVB he just was one too young too soon and doing too much..

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2483 on: March 19, 2012, 07:33:09 AM »
It is just amazing after months of ineptitude to see this team playing with a kind of renewed pace and vigor that i thought was beyond this current crop of players. Whether the onus of that is on AVB or the players is anyone's guess.

I just hoping that they can ride this crest all the way to 4th place, an FA Cup final and a CL final appearance and then wheel and come again and do the thing properly in the summer...

No wool getting pull over my eyes, Lampard, Malouda, Kalou need to be moved and Mikel needs to be placed on the endangered species list. I personally think Drogba deserves a new 2 year contract but if he pass in the rush i would understand. If he stays he would need to understand that he cannot be the focal point of the team anymore.

We need to get a good young right back, Gregory Van Der Wiel is the top of my list. Also a fast, young creative winger for the left so that Mata can be moved to the center where he is most effective. Would also like to see another winger for the right and give Sturridge his chance as the second striker.

Sturridge offers alot of drive and inventiveness on the right but you can tell its not his natural position and he waaay too greedy for my liking. Torres could have had 4 or 5 yesterday.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 07:40:37 AM by dinho »

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2484 on: March 21, 2012, 01:42:37 PM »
Game kicking off soon. Not surprised that Torres is starting, we will need Drogba to be fresh for Spurs on the weekend. Do not like our formation (4-3-3), Ramires shouldn't be playing wide right and Mikel is useless, Essien should have started. Guess we not really planning to score.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2485 on: March 21, 2012, 01:49:03 PM »
Game kicking off soon. Not surprised that Torres is starting, we will need Drogba to be fresh for Spurs on the weekend. Do not like our formation (4-3-3), Ramires shouldn't be playing wide right and Mikel is useless, Essien should have started. Guess we not really planning to score.

Ramires' energy and work rate affords the coach to play him anywhere on the field as a midfielder, it doh matter.  Mikel will play his defensive mid no worse than Essien has been for this team for the past 3 years and if Lampard is starting....well, he need to do something (and ah doh mean score a penalty either, unless it decides the game) more than he has for the last  5 or 6 months.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2486 on: March 21, 2012, 02:34:37 PM »
Come on Chelsea!
Youtube Channel

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2487 on: March 21, 2012, 03:04:24 PM »
boom bang  ;)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2488 on: March 21, 2012, 03:05:11 PM »
Yes! 1nil. Come on blues!
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2489 on: March 21, 2012, 03:12:46 PM »
jumbie goal does score on we, too, so we go take it. squeeze-bamsee time now!

1]; } ?>