May 20, 2024, 06:41:31 AM

Author Topic: Kamla Persad-Bissessar Thread.  (Read 206430 times)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Kamla Persad-Bissessar first 100-days.
« Reply #720 on: June 22, 2012, 06:28:13 PM »
Jack can now block a football team from coming into the country? Oh me lawd!!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: June 22, 2012, 06:33:39 PM »
Jack can now block a football team from coming into the country? Oh me lawd!!!!

4get that what police goin and serve him when d judge say he has 2 b serve 4 spendin we money on UNC campaigns.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #722 on: June 22, 2012, 06:52:02 PM »
PM's Cabinet reshuffle:

Minister of National Security: Jack Warner,Colin Partap.
Legal Affairs: Prakash Ramadhar.
Attorney General: Anand Ramlogan.
People and Social Development: Dr. Glenn Ramadharsingh, and Vernella Alleyne-Toppin.
Education: Dr. Tim Gopeesingh.
Housing: Dr. Roodal Moonilal.
Gender, Youth and Child Development, Marlene Coudray.
Justice: Herbert Volney.
Public Administration: Carolyn Seepersad-Bachan.
Energy: Kevin Ramnarine.
Labour, Small and Micro Enterprise Development: Errol McLeod.
Sports: Anil Roberts.
Transport: Chandresh Sharma.
Planning: Dr. Bhoe Tewarie.
Public Utilities: Nizam Baksh.
Tobago Development: Dr. Delmon Baker.
Local Government, Dr. Suruj Rambachan, Rudy Indarsingh.
Works and Infrastructure: Emmanuel George, Stacy Roopnarine.
Arts and Multiculturism: Dr. Lincoln Douglas.
Health: Dr. Fuad Khan.
Minister in the Office of the Prime Minister: Rodger Samuel.
Tertiary Education: Fazal Karim.
Tourism: Stephen Cadiz.
Community Development: Winston Peters.
Food Production: Devant Maharaj, Jairam Seemungal.
Science and Technology: Dr. Rupert Griffith.
Foreign Affairs: Winston Dookeran.
Trade, Industry and Investment: Vasant Bharath.
Environment and Water Resources: Ganga Singh and Ramona Ramdial.
National Diversity and Social Integration: Clifton de Coteau and Embau Moheni.
Communications: Jamal Mohammed.
Finance and the Economy: Larry Howai.
Deputy Speaker: Nela Khan.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: June 22, 2012, 06:57:01 PM »
Let's just sit back and enjoy the ride..!!!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: June 22, 2012, 07:57:36 PM »
So we had a large cabinet and nothing was being accomplished.  The solution....an even bigger cabinet, with a crook to catch the crooks thrown in for good measure!!!

Now ah never buy into the talk about Kamla being a drunk, but ah convinced now.  In fact she not only abusing alcohol, I feel she has moved on to harder stuff......

What manner of madness is this??!!    Real GREEN FIG Republic thing going on here yes....

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :bs: :bs: :bs: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: June 22, 2012, 08:06:26 PM »
PM's Cabinet reshuffle:

Minister of National Security: Jack Warner,Colin Partap.

:cursing: :cursing:

Gender, Youth and Child Development, Marlene Coudray.

Mama.... :o :o

Tobago Development: Dr. Delmon Baker.

THA elections coming up.  Ashworth "Sell out" Jack and Shopping Toppin doh see eye to eye......ah have a theory..... :thinking: :thinking:

Environment and Water Resources: Ganga Singh and Ramona Ramdial.

Aye, aye....well de man from the UK dey run from WASA to give Ganga Singh de job could come back now I guess.....shameless bastards!!!

National Diversity and Social Integration: Clifton de Coteau and Embau Moheni.

Pardon mih french eh....but what facking shit is this??!!....What de fack this ministry supposed to do??  Steups!!!.....

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :bs: :bs:

People who still support this government have to be smoking or sniffing the same thing Kamla using....all yuh good yes.....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #726 on: June 22, 2012, 08:08:12 PM »
Well ton a tell them we reach Jack Warner  min of national security , this is one minister of national security cant leave trinbago he loss his wings, grounded cant fly .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: June 22, 2012, 08:10:19 PM »
TnT graduate from Ripe Fig to official Banana republic status now.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: June 22, 2012, 08:23:57 PM »

Nah boy....we still in green fig stage....we never matured....never ripened.....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: June 22, 2012, 08:36:13 PM »
you could imagine warner goin to some high level security meeting in UK or US? and be able to be taken seriously?

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: June 22, 2012, 08:40:44 PM »
Isn't Jack still being investigated for the undeclared money that he brought into the country?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Kamla Persad-Bissessar first 100-days.
« Reply #731 on: June 22, 2012, 08:43:37 PM »
you could imagine warner goin to some high level security meeting in UK or US? and be able to be taken seriously?

Hahahaha
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: June 22, 2012, 09:03:57 PM »
wish she had move Anil too. Well nough said about Jack being Min of national security.Hope what goes on in T&T stays in T&T.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 05:56:58 AM by royal »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: June 22, 2012, 09:06:15 PM »
Isn't Jack still being investigated for the undeclared money that he brought into the country?

By who? U

Partap goin all dem meetin.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: June 22, 2012, 09:06:49 PM »
Viewers calling in to C6 news were divided 50-50 about Jack. Some say he's the best for the job, some sound like they're going to commit suicide!

But one guy made a good point. Maybe Jack's been put there because they know he will fail and that will reduce his popularity and prevent him from being PM.

I think he will make a positive impact in T&T.

The problem is when he has to liaise with overseas security services. Its a very real possibility that he will not pass the USA and UK security clearances. This will result in certain valuable confidential information not being passed to T&T.

In fact, it may result in foreign security services conducting exercises in T&T without informing the T&T protective services until the last minute.

Again, I have to ask the question: If Warner is so peachy clean that he's now in a position only attainable by only the most incorruptible and lawful Ministers, why has he never attempted to clear his name of the allegations against him and therefore prevent the entire government of T&T and, by extention, its citizens, from being tarnished by their association with him?

After all, its entirely possible that either Jack will eventually come before Rampersad in the court case or the LOC accounts are subpoenaed. If there is one iota of compromising evidence against Jack, surely he will have to resign?

......Ah, now I get it  :idea:

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #735 on: June 22, 2012, 09:50:53 PM »

We are not going to be invited to those meetings anymore.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: June 22, 2012, 10:04:29 PM »

Nah boy....we still in green fig stage....we never matured....never ripened.....

Nah I feel we've officially matured as a Banana Republic. In fact, we so ripe that ah sure we fall from de tree... and hit we head on every branch on de way down.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: June 23, 2012, 04:29:50 AM »

When last Jack left the country??  Since he eh have FIFA jet to jump on anymore me eh think he has left the country since last year's drama....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: June 26, 2012, 11:20:18 AM »

When last Jack left the country??  Since he eh have FIFA jet to jump on anymore me eh think he has left the country since last year's drama....

He say he went Miami and bust a lil lime and nobody eh wit him.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Kamla: New $.9m Land Rover 'not a gift'
« Reply #739 on: July 29, 2012, 04:31:18 AM »
I worked hard for it
PM: New $.9m Land Rover 'not a gift'
By Asha Javeed (Express).

Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar has defended her right to own a new, high-end luxury vehicle and yesterday dismissed any suggestion that it was a gift.

Persad-Bissessar, in June, purchased a customised black Range Rover Sport vehicle, registration PCW 1, for her personal use.

"Purchased by me, with downpayment from my personal funds acquired from my salary, with the majority payment from a loan from Parlia- ment which is accessible to all MPs. I have to repay the loan by monthly instalments from my salary. Definitely not a gift. I pay out of my hard-earned income," the Prime Minister texted in reply to a text query from the Sunday Express yesterday.

The Sunday Express learned that Persad-Bissessar obtained the vehicle, which averages about $1.8 million, at about half the cost, or about $900,000, based on the tax and duty exemptions afforded to political office-holders.

The registration card of the vehicle, which the Sunday Express obtained from the Licensing Office after an application was made two weeks ago, has it being registered on June 11.

It stated she got a $166,905 exemption from value added tax and $249,950 exemption from motor vehicle tax.

It also noted the vehicle cannot be transferred "within two years of its purchase without the approval of chairman of the Board of Inland Revenue".

The Prime Minister observed that many other MPs have used this facility from Parliament to buy a vehicle as the car loan facility is part of the terms and conditions of MPs as provided for by the Salaries and Review Commission.

"Indeed, when I was a minister of government previously and when I was an opposition MP, I also accessed this facility as did many others," she texted.

As an Opposition MP, Persad-Bissessar maintained a Prado vehicle- PCJ 3—which the Sunday Express understands has since been sold.

The Sunday Express shared a text message exchange with the Prime Minister yesterday.

Sunday Express: Do you think it's unfair that attention will be drawn because its you (the Prime Minister) purchasing the car?

Persad-Bissessar: "Smiley-face" symbol.

Persad-Bissessar: It is not unusual for a PM to access a facility which is lawfully available. As it is not unusual for MPs to do so. Nor for ministers to do so.

Sunday Express: Why acquire this vehicle now?

Persad-Bissessar: If not now, when?

Persad-Bissessar: It is something I am lawfully allowed to do. Do not forget that I give a percentage of my salary to Children's Life Fund as do all Govt parliamentarians, and we do so voluntarily.

While there is no restriction to Persad-Bissessar purchasing a vehicle for her personal use, as Prime Minister, she has at her disposal the vehicles of the Office of the Prime Minister and has used helicopter transportation from time to time.

She would not say if PCW 1 will be included in the fleet of official vehicles at the Office of the Prime Minister.

As Prime Minister, she has two official vehicles for her use—PM 1 and PCM 1. Those vehicles are among a few which are registered to the Office of the Prime Minister.

Persad-Bissessar has completed the majority of her private residence in Phillipine, which began construction in 2002, according to a statement read in Parliament on November 24, 2010.

She also explained that the house, which is jointly owned by her husband. Dr Gregory Bissessar, was built "country-style".

"Mr Speaker, when we were construc ting that house, it was in the tradition of what professional contractors call country-style—we bought material and paid for labour when it was available and when we could afford it.

Midway into construction when this country suffered a construction boom and we found it hard to pay the labour fees then in demand, we stopped construction and restarted only when we could afford. Mr Speaker, after eight years, the physical structure of this house was finished in April this year, 2010," she had said.

Further, she explained that from 2001, the cost spent on the house was $3 million.

"Indeed, in my last Integrity form for 2009, I disclosed that as at December 2009, the value was $2.9 million," she had said.

PM's entitlements According to the 89th Report of the Salaries and Review Commission, the Prime Minister's entitlements are as follows:

Salary: $48,000 per month Duty allowance: $7,500 per month Transport facilities (some of which are):

1. A fleet of official motor vehicles, fully furnished by the State and manned by a complement of chauffeurs

2. A maximum loan of $350,000, at a rate of interest of six per cent per annum, repayable over a period of six years, to facilitate the purchase of either— i. a new motor vehicle, with full exemption from motor vehicle tax, value added tax and customs duty or ii. a used motor vehicle, with full exemption from special motor vehicles tax, value added tax and customs duty

3. A transportation allowance of $5,550 per month

4. A personal chauffeur Housing: Official residences, fully furnished and maintained by the State, with the necessary complement of household staff. Entertainment: Actual expenses incurred for official entertainment to be met from an official Entertainment Vote under the control of the Office of the Prime Minister.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Kamla: New $.9m Land Rover 'not a gift'
« Reply #740 on: August 02, 2012, 11:45:56 AM »
Best she had buy a Hummer. Steups.

truetrini

Kamla 4 Cup
« Reply #741 on: August 14, 2012, 08:24:51 PM »
Yesterday when half of the population was celebrating the heroics of our Olympic Athletes, and another significant portion was dealing with a natural disaster.our darling Prime Minister had her minions and corn curls crew passing out these baudy trinkets...Yellow Plague running T&T into oblivion!

This is worse than 10 Manning run PNM's

truetrini

Re: Kamla 4 Cup
« Reply #742 on: August 14, 2012, 08:29:12 PM »
I would use that cup as a piss pot.

truetrini

« Reply #743 on: August 14, 2012, 08:29:39 PM »
Hold on, let me re-state that.  I would use that f**king cup as a modder c**t piss pot

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: August 15, 2012, 01:16:54 AM »
ah shut it.. Kamla is f**kin boss.

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: August 15, 2012, 02:54:18 AM »

war

Bread and circuses.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: August 15, 2012, 06:22:22 AM »
Wait. Dat for real?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

truetrini

« Reply #747 on: August 15, 2012, 06:31:40 AM »

war

you is a bigger c**t..I would piss on you too, but you go like it.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #748 on: August 15, 2012, 06:42:25 AM »
Communist style propaganda and now paraphernalia. 

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: August 15, 2012, 07:05:37 AM »
You ever take a look at the background on kamla official portrait? All the other prime ministers have the national flag behind them, she has a yellow background. I saw it in the airport.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>