May 20, 2024, 11:10:55 AM

Author Topic: Bolton's Samuel eager to wear T&T colours.  (Read 18370 times)

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bolton's Samuel eager to wear T&T colours.
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2009, 07:50:13 AM »
i think tallest in the back no matter what kinda form he's in. I actually don't mind avery in central defence either.
Is really a toss up for the rest. But def no carlos
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2009, 08:34:35 AM »
Not on this topic but rell man hating on Keon and i think is bcuz he from Tobago. Just like they dont like Yorke and Makan. I see let Latas drop them if nobody en want them and see the side play shit. We have better players in tobago that in trini but every time they looking 4 youth players them always come Tobago ah week b4 them pick they side. Tobago players: Keon Daniel, Daneil Cyrus, Devon Leacock, John Thomas(GK), Nyron Orr, Leandro Williams, Onasi Forde, Omarr Charles, Kareem Yearwood and Makan Hislop future of Trinidad and Tobago football. But i say branch off from the T&T football and play on we own. We go ready b 2018 WC qualifiers if we get away now. Yorke and St Clair coaching

you come to talk ah pack ah ass now!!! daniel will get riped from posters on this forum because most of us know the game. and if you know the game its easy to point out that keon aint doing nothing on the field....both offensively and defensively. if he out of position on the national team then thats another argument but dont talk that shit about he from bago and he only getting cry down. so what about dwight? he not playing ah full 90 minutes for us but he not getting pulled off....but it have men on this forum who will defend him staying on because of the other things he brings to our team. what d hell keon bringing? he not contributing so he need to be dropped. he is one of the few players i know who cud be on a national side, starting, and he not playing professinally. so that foolishness u talking u need to go elsewhere with that jackassness!!!

as for samuel, i think he wud be great option for us in the left back position. i have seen alot of his games and he is relatively consistant when it comes to defending. i agree with alot of people saying that we need a left midfielder instead of an attack first wing back. we need to focus on our defense first and allow the midfielder and strikers to do their job.
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2009, 10:07:01 AM »
Not on this topic but rell man hating on Keon and i think is bcuz he from Tobago. Just like they dont like Yorke and Makan. I see let Latas drop them if nobody en want them and see the side play shit. We have better players in tobago that in trini but every time they looking 4 youth players them always come Tobago ah week b4 them pick they side. Tobago players: Keon Daniel, Daneil Cyrus, Devon Leacock, John Thomas(GK), Nyron Orr, Leandro Williams, Onasi Forde, Omarr Charles, Kareem Yearwood and Makan Hislop future of Trinidad and Tobago football. But i say branch off from the T&T football and play on we own. We go ready b 2018 WC qualifiers if we get away now. Yorke and St Clair coaching

you come to talk ah pack ah ass now!!! daniel will get riped from posters on this forum because most of us know the game. and if you know the game its easy to point out that keon aint doing nothing on the field....both offensively and defensively. if he out of position on the national team then thats another argument but dont talk that shit about he from bago and he only getting cry down. so what about dwight? he not playing ah full 90 minutes for us but he not getting pulled off....but it have men on this forum who will defend him staying on because of the other things he brings to our team. what d hell keon bringing? he not contributing so he need to be dropped. he is one of the few players i know who cud be on a national side, starting, and he not playing professinally. so that foolishness u talking u need to go elsewhere with that jackassness!!!

as for samuel, i think he wud be great option for us in the left back position. i have seen alot of his games and he is relatively consistant when it comes to defending. i agree with alot of people saying that we need a left midfielder instead of an attack first wing back. we need to focus on our defense first and allow the midfielder and strikers to do their job.

I really trying to understand while man really on this Bago shyte all of a sudden...ent we are T&T???...or are we just Trinidad?...this is purely about these players abilities and how they have been playing on the team... I like Daniel ah lot ..I think the man have a bright future...but the man need to improve tremendously with heart and his defensive skills suck ass...granted if he does grow some ballz and put everything into his game..and give 100% for 90mins.. the man can be a midfield general but right now he is inconsistant and to be a top player that cah happen...not because he from Bago...that is the most ignorant statement that I've heard on here....next thing iz because the man have dreads...or indian...or frickin white...stop all yuh shyte all make your comments based on how u think the player playin...not some bullshyte u want to start!!! >:(

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 06, 2009, 10:49:00 AM »
We came by different boat but we in the same boat today. The best men must play whether they from Penal- charlotteville- Toco- Carenage- or Moruga. Country home take me home to the land I belong- Trinidad & Tobago.
 We beating El Salvador- Trinidad & Tobago

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2009, 11:31:22 AM »

People criticise Keon because it appears that he has alot more ability and potential than is actually realized on the field. 

With Yorke, it just seems like he's not 90 mins fit- FFS he's 38 years old... that's natural. 

Makan still getting his feet wet...Positionally he seems lost alot.  For the most part people on the board have been patient with him.

There are alotta people on this board calling for Cyd Gray to get another look...from what I remember he's from Tobago.

I can't speak for anti-Tobago discrimination in the administration of T&T football, but on this message board I don't see it. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 06, 2009, 12:08:50 PM »
but where will aklie edwards play??!! this is outlandish!

hehehe
Hart for president

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2009, 12:10:22 PM »
but where will aklie edwards play??!! this is outlandish!

hehehe

You go be one ah dem cryin when Latas elect to use him I suspect

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2009, 12:45:17 PM »

People criticise Keon because it appears that he has alot more ability and potential than is actually realized on the field. 

With Yorke, it just seems like he's not 90 mins fit- FFS he's 38 years old... that's natural. 

Makan still getting his feet wet...Positionally he seems lost alot.  For the most part people on the board have been patient with him.

There are alotta people on this board calling for Cyd Gray to get another look...from what I remember he's from Tobago.

I can't speak for anti-Tobago discrimination in the administration of T&T football, but on this message board I don't see it. 

You are being really kind to Makan.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2009, 01:20:13 PM »
You are being really kind to Makan.

Ent?!  If Aklie is such ah shithong accordin to peeps here, I doh see how Hislop eh rated equally shitty especially since he is ah long standing project!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Saint Kitts & Nevis v Trinidad & Tobago friendly today?
« Reply #99 on: July 06, 2009, 03:15:30 PM »
what was the score?????

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 06, 2009, 03:32:02 PM »
what was the score?????

Where have you been man?

One of the biggest matches on the International Calendar and you have the balls to ask a question like that?

Man doh embarass yuhself anymore just PM somebody nah!?  ::)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2009, 04:40:56 PM »
I 4get bout this yes game. 

You mean it didn't come up when you checked your international matches calendar ? A big game like that ? ..strange !!!
...I wonder what your reaction would have been to this game were a certain colombian in charge ?? hmmnnn ???

Of course it would have been on my radar if d GOAT was in charge because I was wondering which player would play dey alpha and omega game like 1 Michael Edwards. But since d GOAT is back pullin teeth in Colombia my focus is on Aug 12th.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 04:46:08 PM by weary1969 »
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 06, 2009, 05:57:26 PM »
Aye,
           I serious. Wha was the score? I was out a town.

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 06, 2009, 06:00:00 PM »
Aye,
           I serious. Wha was the score? I was out a town.
Its being played the 12th now (according to FIFA.com)

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 06, 2009, 08:59:39 PM »

ways..imagine i now com back from a nice 2 days in Tobago to read this...jah...

hoss i wasn't hating on Daniel..i was pointing out something which alot of people who watch football adn actually understand it would know...
I never even said Daniel wasn't good..i said he was not a presence on the left side in that game...

Daniel has the potential to be the fulcrum of our team...but at the moment he plays too much of the berbatov style football without the berba end product...

there are things that youth could do with that ball eh..buh between the lack of playing time professionally last year and his mentality it has not come to total fruition in the national side...

now being a presence on the left doesn't necessarily mean having to track back and tackle..it could be imposing yourself on the game...
If a right back knows.. the left midfielder is dangerous going forward..he's less likely to spring forward in attack knowing that the dangerous left winger could be released on the counter behind him so he's more likely to stay at home..

e.g. man u against barca
evra could not join the attacks regularly bcuz messi was on his flank..

the US in Nashville shut down Daniel going forward..kept him out of the game..so he was NOT a presence and heiduk could do as he pleased going forward...

in the first US game in Chicago..Daniel was alot more effective going forward, defenders struggled to contain him particularly in the start of the second half and akile was able to go forward and attack..we pegged back america in their penalty box for almost 10 minutes...again due to a presence...
his presence dwindled in Nashville and  akile was made to look bad bcuz he could not go forward..one of his passing lanes was closed..so he just looked terrible...

understand now chelsea4life?

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 06, 2009, 09:35:06 PM »
F**k who vex..that fella needs to adjust his mentality.  He is too laid back on the field, lacks defensive drive, and is too one-dimensional in his play.  It cyar only be bout beat and more beat.  I would say the same thing if he were from Trinidad...same difference.  No European team will take interest in a players with that sort of attitude.  They say it about our foreign-based players that exert a higher level of aggression and drive, so imagine how they will describe this fella. 

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 09, 2009, 07:35:09 PM »
i never seen a LB play so well for TnT in a long while

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #107 on: September 09, 2009, 07:37:09 PM »
hopefully he cool w/ sticking around for 2014... we real need to buckle down for the next campaign... no more excuses

Offline #4

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • #YGBfiles: The Young, Gifted, and Black Files
« Reply #108 on: September 09, 2009, 07:56:09 PM »

agreed, outside of the Avery John-like yellow card...

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 09, 2009, 07:59:33 PM »
Inferiority complex.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 09, 2009, 08:02:44 PM »

There was absolutely nothing wrong with that play, that was ah shit card.. he showed his studs yes, but made contact with nothing but ball.  Jlloyd didn't put a foot wrong all night.

Offline #4

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • #YGBfiles: The Young, Gifted, and Black Files
« Reply #111 on: September 09, 2009, 08:24:57 PM »

There was absolutely nothing wrong with that play, that was ah shit card.. he showed his studs yes, but made contact with nothing but ball.  Jlloyd didn't put a foot wrong all night.
I totally agree, but whenever ah see ah left back agressively sharing blade, Avery is always the first man to come to mind. Samuel was clearly a cut above the rest, and adds the professionalism, poise, levelheadedness, and skills to this team that made Yorke and Latapy legends for us. Not to mention the free kick and crossing ability, WOW.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 09, 2009, 09:12:09 PM »

I totally agree, but whenever ah see ah left back agressively sharing blade, Avery is always the first man to come to mind. Samuel was clearly a cut above the rest, and adds the professionalism, poise, levelheadedness, and skills to this team that made Yorke and Latapy legends for us. Not to mention the free kick and crossing ability, WOW.
The man was simply outstanding! nothing fancy , didn't try to be too clever, just ah solid all around perfomance. ah hope this is not the last we see of him. well done  JLLoyd. :applause:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 10, 2009, 02:16:23 PM »

AGREEEEEDDDD!!!!!......I (and the whole stadium) was vex too bad with that card.....sssstteeeuuupppsss!!!!...
On another but related note, I really hope Jlloyd sticks around for 2014......
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 10, 2009, 02:19:10 PM »

AGREEEEEDDDD!!!!!......I (and the whole stadium) was vex too bad with that card.....sssstteeeuuupppsss!!!!...
On another but related note, I really hope Jlloyd sticks around for 2014......
\

WIT D FOOTBALL ALL WE CAN DO IS HOPE.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 10, 2009, 03:28:09 PM »
ironic... having struggled without a LB for this campaign we will have 2 for the next

I heard JL'Samuel wants to be a key part in the next campaign as he wants to pay back the country for time lost without him

and we will have Akeem Adams(U20 LB..good LB)...  I'm sure Akeil will improve and we have other options too..

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 10, 2009, 03:39:04 PM »
ironic... having struggled without a LB for this campaign we will have 2 for the next

I heard JL'Samuel wants to be a key part in the next campaign as he wants to pay back the country for time lost without him

and we will have Akeem Adams(U20 LB..good LB)...  I'm sure Akeil will improve and we have other options too..

JLoyd and Adams dem is we LB in d future

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 10, 2009, 03:42:10 PM »

Aklie will get the LM/ LW role soon enough.  The defensive experiment will only arise in emergency situations

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 10, 2009, 03:46:36 PM »
We need RBs and stoppers now!!!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 10, 2009, 08:32:22 PM »
We need RBs and stoppers now!!!
We have centrals defenders galor  = julius james , makan hislop, yohance marshall, randafah abu bakar,, left full backs, nigel daniel, Jlloyd samuels, akkem adams. but no right full backs. oh well we have 4 yrs to train one, in the mean time enjoy the ride. on another note, i feel real good that hellish campaign over.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

1]; } ?>