May 20, 2024, 11:59:56 PM

Author Topic: Darrel Brown (PB 9.99) & former 100m WJR Holder Aug 2003 to June 2014 @10.01  (Read 121518 times)

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: darrel brown
« Reply #390 on: July 01, 2011, 07:18:32 AM »
Wait They have world records for the most injuries by a sprinter?  Nice going Brown!

I visited the IAAF website. And sorry Trinity, I could not find that stat. If you can produce it please show it. There is something called "evidence" that us rational minded folks use to back up an argument. An argument is never won on "feel good rants". If you would like to know more about "evidence" I am sure the other posters in here will be happy to point you in the right direction.

truetrini

« Reply #391 on: July 01, 2011, 08:06:09 AM »
Wait They have world records for the most injuries by a sprinter?  Nice going Brown!

I visited the IAAF website. And sorry Trinity, I could not find that stat. If you can produce it please show it. There is something called "evidence" that us rational minded folks use to back up an argument. An argument is never won on "feel good rants". If you would like to know more about "evidence" I am sure the other posters in here will be happy to point you in the right direction.

His fast running like how water does run fast up in water hole is all the evidence I need  Wait....yuh know how fast water does flow up dat hill?

which one ah allyuh CLOWNS say d eman look relax runing a 10.5 again?  well yes he does always look relaxed, if I was runing as slow as dat it would look like I was relaxed too  muhahahahahahaha
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 08:10:02 AM by Trinity Cross »

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: July 01, 2011, 11:32:32 AM »

His fast running like how water does run fast up in water hole is all the evidence I need  Wait....yuh know how fast water does flow up dat hill?

which one ah allyuh CLOWNS say d eman look relax runing a 10.5 again?  well yes he does always look relaxed, if I was runing as slow as dat it would look like I was relaxed too  muhahahahahahaha
...I hope you eh untangling too much rope with all these comments you making .... i once agreed to eat all de grass in de savannah if argentina lost to venezuela ...ah get away den ..but I eh going down that road again !!
A word to the wise .... :beermug:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 11:34:16 AM by Tallman »

truetrini

« Reply #393 on: July 01, 2011, 10:58:25 PM »

...I hope you eh untangling too much rope with all these comments you making .... i once agreed to eat all de grass in de savannah if argentina lost to venezuela ...ah get away den ..but I eh going down that road again !!
A word to the wise .... :beermug:

yuh could eat all de grass yuh want, yuh and Brown is two goats

Offline Paceman123

• Full Warrior
  • The talent to be a great runner is a gift from Go
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: July 03, 2011, 01:01:57 PM »
Word is out that DB Sign with Mizuno  D ..ah GLAD for him and people lets not hate on Brown we should all be praying that he stays injury free. If he does that this yr then i say next yr we can have a 9.90 9.88 Brown. Allyuh failing to realize that brown ran like 5 times this yr already when has he done that BEFORE?. All the injuries he sustained was of low raCe shape. He use to run once in jamaica then come home for trials. Another thing IS only Keston looking on point ALLYUH think this is a game brown is hungry for it but we have to support. OOO and if he runs anything like 10.05 .06 07 .08 i want him back on anchor he is the one the best anchors i have ever seen. FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Offline STMB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: July 03, 2011, 02:23:11 PM »
Word is out that DB Sign with Mizuno  D ..ah GLAD for him and people lets not hate on Brown we should all be praying that he stays injury free. If he does that this yr then i say next yr we can have a 9.90 9.88 Brown. Allyuh failing to realize that brown ran like 5 times this yr already when has he done that BEFORE?. All the injuries he sustained was of low raCe shape. He use to run once in jamaica then come home for trials. Another thing IS only Keston looking on point ALLYUH think this is a game brown is hungry for it but we have to support. OOO and if he runs anything like 10.05 .06 07 .08 i want him back on anchor he is the one the best anchors i have ever seen. FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Is only one man in here talking negatively about Brown. The rest of us Trinis rooting for him, check the post history. You just reading the loudest bray!!

truetrini

« Reply #396 on: July 03, 2011, 04:54:04 PM »
WHo is dat man..tell me wo he is so ah could lash he arse!  It have plenty here who does act like he is de secong coming ah Christ and is dem assholes I does lash hard.

Her is hoping Brown stays healthy and does his best.  He can be a very good reserve for our relay team!

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: July 05, 2011, 02:17:24 PM »
Eugene, Oregon has become the place to run sub ten now. More sub tens in history there than ANYWHERE else on earth. New track is undoubtedly fast.
BORN TO DO IT

truetrini

« Reply #398 on: July 06, 2011, 01:51:32 PM »
Eugene, Oregon has become the place to run sub ten now. More sub tens in history there than ANYWHERE else on earth. New track is undoubtedly fast.

Ato you feel that Brown could run ah sub ten on a  90 meter track?  Tell de trute now.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: July 06, 2011, 07:33:09 PM »

Ato you feel that Brown could run ah sub ten on a  90 meter track?  Tell de trute now.

Ato you feel that Trinity obsession with attacking Brown is pathological? Come on be honest.

truetrini

« Reply #400 on: July 06, 2011, 08:38:51 PM »

Ato you feel that Trinity obsession with attacking Brown is pathological? Come on be honest.

what attack?  steups Stating facts is now attacking?

Offline keelz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: July 12, 2011, 08:20:18 PM »
JUST READ ABOUT MR BROWN ON KELLY'S THREAD(YA BELIEVE THAT,,,SMH) AND THIS ONE PARTICULAR QUOTE COMES TO MIND......''DO NOT FEAR ROME,,THE SERPENT LIES COILED IN NAPLES!!'' IN TRINI TWANG,,DOH LOOK FOR THEM OVER THE ROAD,,THEY RITE IN YA PLACE!!!I DOUBT THE JAMAICANS,AMERICANS OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY SPEAK SO DISCOURAGING OF THEIR ATHLETES AS WE OFTEN DO HERE ,,SAY WA!!HE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LADDER YES,,THERE'S REALLY ONLY 1 DIRECTION FOR HIM TO GO,,GOOD LUCK MR BROWN!!!

OH,,,AND THANK U MR ATO FOR THAT DARREL BROWN REALITY CHECK,STATISTICALLY SPEAKING,,,BUT I OFTEN FIND MYSELF READING YOUR COMMENT ABOUT THINGS BEING ''DIFFERENT'' THIS YEAR  ;)

Offline Marlon

• Sr. Warrior
  • Who the cap fit, let them wear it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: July 12, 2011, 09:23:37 PM »
JUST READ ABOUT MR BROWN ON KELLY'S THREAD(YA BELIEVE THAT,,,SMH) AND THIS ONE PARTICULAR QUOTE COMES TO MIND......''DO NOT FEAR ROME,,THE SERPENT LIES COILED IN NAPLES!!'' IN TRINI TWANG,,DOH LOOK FOR THEM OVER THE ROAD,,THEY RITE IN YA PLACE!!!I DOUBT THE JAMAICANS,AMERICANS OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY SPEAK SO DISCOURAGING OF THEIR ATHLETES AS WE OFTEN DO HERE ,,SAY WA!!HE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LADDER YES,,THERE'S REALLY ONLY 1 DIRECTION FOR HIM TO GO,,GOOD LUCK MR BROWN!!!

OH,,,AND THANK U MR ATO FOR THAT DARREL BROWN REALITY CHECK,STATISTICALLY SPEAKING,,,BUT I OFTEN FIND MYSELF READING YOUR COMMENT ABOUT THINGS BEING ''DIFFERENT'' THIS YEAR  ;)

One psrticular poster's obsession with Brown is killing this MB

Offline jusbless

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: July 13, 2011, 06:00:11 AM »
You better not get than poster CROSSed :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Marlon

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: July 13, 2011, 09:06:07 PM »
You better not get than poster CROSSed :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

;)

truetrini

D. Brown
« Reply #405 on: July 30, 2011, 06:04:00 AM »
Somehow I find myself backing him for a good time tomorrow.

Despite what some may think, I have no dislike for him at all.   I am just tired we keep hearing this will be his year for the past 5 years.

I am hoping that he runs better than he has done so far for the year.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
Re: D. Brown
« Reply #406 on: July 30, 2011, 07:08:03 AM »
Carefull truetrini, people might either feel that someone else hacked into your profile or that you have "split personality, lol

But i know that this is how u felt all along!!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

truetrini

« Reply #407 on: July 30, 2011, 10:14:14 AM »
Carefull truetrini, people might either feel that someone else hacked into your profile or that you have "split personality, lol

But i know that this is how u felt all along!!

ah love it!!

ent?  lol.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: July 30, 2011, 10:18:19 AM »
Somehow I find myself backing him for a good time tomorrow.

Despite what some may think, I have no dislike for him at all.   I am just tired we keep hearing this will be his year for the past 5 years.

I am hoping that he runs better than he has done so far for the year.

Trinity. You ok?

Offline Aviator

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: July 31, 2011, 03:50:47 PM »
10.04 (+2.9m/s) for Brown
Psalm 14:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: July 31, 2011, 04:27:12 PM »
10.04 (+2.9m/s) for Brown

Any video? what place did he come? Not bad . Would have been around a 10.10-10.12 if it was legal?

Trinity, like you have insider information?

Offline Trini1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: July 31, 2011, 04:28:49 PM »
Adjusted to 10.17(0.0m/s)

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: July 31, 2011, 04:31:31 PM »

Isn't 2.0 legal?  I thought converting it to legal would have been -.9?

Offline jason23

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: July 31, 2011, 06:49:57 PM »
hmm glad 2see he is coming back 2 form!!! now i will say this! some may take this as a joke! but...mark my words!! darrel brown will hit d 9.5  mark! i dont know wen..but i do no it will happen soon! the mark i saw was 9.51! i saw!(i have no knowledge of track and field)..so i can be refuted!..but the reason for my belief and saying is that...i saw it!! 2years ago! or 3years ago! mind you it was a vision! and it was real!!. so gradually seeing his progress!! especially being injury free! is a plus!! just hope he remains so!!

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: July 31, 2011, 07:17:00 PM »
hmm glad 2see he is coming back 2 form!!! now i will say this! some may take this as a joke! but...mark my words!! darrel brown will hit d 9.5  mark! i dont know wen..but i do no it will happen soon! the mark i saw was 9.51! i saw!(i have no knowledge of track and field)..so i can be refuted!..but the reason for my belief and saying is that...i saw it!! 2years ago! or 3years ago! mind you it was a vision! and it was real!!. so gradually seeing his progress!! especially being injury free! is a plus!! just hope he remains so!!

I love the optimism. Now we have a race for the nationals!

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: July 31, 2011, 07:44:25 PM »

Welcome to the forum!
Ah hope you are not Jason from the horror movie!
Now we have a see-ah-man on the forum in addition to ah Trinity Cross who to everyone's surprise predicted a good time from Brown yesterday!  :D
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: July 31, 2011, 08:52:17 PM »

It's posts like these that made Trinity say the things he said about Brown
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

truetrini

« Reply #417 on: July 31, 2011, 10:03:49 PM »

It's posts like these that made Trinity say the things he said about Brown

EXACTLY!! and then men will say I doh like de man.  Steups...He cyar make 9.5 unless he running a 89 meter race....if is ah real 100 he need a Harley Davidson motorcycle to make that.

Offline Marlon

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: August 01, 2011, 12:30:24 AM »

Another one hitting de sauce  :rotfl:

Offline Trini1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: August 01, 2011, 01:41:21 AM »

Isn't 2.0 legal?  I thought converting it to legal would have been -.9?

Yes 2.0 is the optimal legal wind reading you can get. If that was the case his time would have been 10.07(+2.0m/s). The convention is approximately 0.05s for every +1.0m/s. That's neglecting altitude but unless the Hasely Crawford Stadium is atop the northern range- altitude won't really factor here at all. For women it seems to be 0.06 for every +1.0m/s.

1]; } ?>