June 08, 2024, 08:03:10 PM

Author Topic: Info on Diego Biseswar & Quavas Kirk...  (Read 7419 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Info on Diego Biseswar & Quavas Kirk...
« on: January 26, 2006, 01:00:05 PM »
Diego Biseswar & Quavas Kirk both should not be mention to the public until we find out for sure if they can play for us, if they willing and most of all make sure their birth countries dont get to find out. If you go to soccer365.com, bigsoccer and this site, they all done talking about Quavas Kirk going to play for T&T, now if de US coach find out all he have to do is call up Kirk and try to make it possible for him not to play for us.... as for Biseswar, well I eh know how they get that info about him eligible to play for us, they had an idea, but they should have made sure before de press man write it up... that is poor work for a official writer, leave that for me to do..

I also heard from a good source that Anton Corneal taking all de big up for Quavas Kirk when Flex was the one who sent that info to Lincoln FIRST and then Lincon pull him in..... Anton also trying to hire man to work with the T&T team (Brian Haynes)....

Allyuh think is easy, Anton and Alvin is very much alike and to know Jack Warner knows this and is allowing this to happen.....

Lincoln is de one who holding all this training camp and so on and Anton getting all de props..
« Last Edit: January 26, 2006, 01:01:38 PM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Info on Diego Biseswar & Quavas Kirk...
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 01:11:04 PM »
That Diego information probably come from right here. But all they had to do was call the club and try to speak with the player or get some background info from the club. Kinda kicksy how Beenie actually went all the way dey to see the player play. Then again he basically went home.

But on Quavas if he that stupid to jump ship if Arena call him up and do like Ato by missing a real opportunity of going to the World Cup...I say let him go cause that just mean his heart wasn't in it anyway.

But yuh right they does get too excited and run dey mouth.

I praying Anton doh get he hands on de team nah. Lawd help us.

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2006, 01:29:04 PM »
If this guy comes on board I'll be really suprised. If he doesn't I can't fault him for it, he's a born American of an American mother and is a product of their system, even playing in the U-17 World Championship with them. If he decides on playing for T&T in the light of all of that then I'll be surprised. I just wonder what his team officials at LA Galaxy must be thinking and advising him.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2006, 01:31:30 PM »
did an american introduce him to the game?

No his father freshly disgruntled from the greatest football crime of 1989 was de one to introduce "The beautiful game" to him.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline trinidre

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2006, 06:33:29 PM »
I agree....he father introduced him to the game and he said he parents is he role model so if he want to take a chance on Trini then let him do so........as far as arena calling him up.....international games only count against yuh if it is in a competition.....friendlies dont count

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2006, 06:35:10 PM »

as far as arena calling him up.....international games only count against yuh if it is in a competition.....friendlies dont count

???

What?? Explain yuhself
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline benedicts bwoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2006, 07:00:43 PM »
If this guy comes on board I'll be really suprised. If he doesn't I can't fault him for it, he's a born American of an American mother and is a product of their system, even playing in the U-17 World Championship with them. If he decides on playing for T&T in the light of all of that then I'll be surprised. I just wonder what his team officials at LA Galaxy must be thinking and advising him.
Hush yuh mouth saddest...............ah had de pleasure of meetin he faddah in Chicago las month in mih sistah parang an she was tellin mih dat he older breddah sickah dan he but when he get scholarship to play ball, he kinna mess up lil bit wit de girls goin to he head so he slack off. But dey were brought up in de culture an I ent tink he faddah gp allow him to play fo de US if he have ah chance ah playin fo de RED,WHITE an BLACK!!

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2006, 07:06:57 PM »
But on Quavas if he that stupid to jump ship if Arena call him up and do like Ato ...I say let him go cause that just mean his heart wasn't in it anyway.

Dread you looking to get cuss... you say Ato and jump ship in the same sentence.  :devil:Thank God some of us could read between the lines
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2006, 09:45:22 PM »
But on Quavas if he that stupid to jump ship if Arena call him up and do like Ato ...I say let him go cause that just mean his heart wasn't in it anyway.

Dread you looking to get cuss... you say Ato and jump ship in the same sentence.  :devil:Thank God some of us could read between the lines

;D

I just realize I spell Ato instead of Adu. But ah know people real smart on here so yuh right they read between the lines.

Good call though. Yuh payin attention and deserve ah internet cookie but beer go have tuh do :beermug:

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2006, 10:34:04 PM »
Hush yuh mouth saddest...............ah had de pleasure of meetin he faddah in Chicago las month in mih sistah parang an she was tellin mih dat he older breddah sickah dan he but when he get scholarship to play ball, he kinna mess up lil bit wit de girls goin to he head so he slack off. But dey were brought up in de culture an I ent tink he faddah gp allow him to play fo de US if he have ah chance ah playin fo de RED,WHITE an BLACK!!

I dunno how some men does see it, but I have a 2 1/2 yr old youth ah training for the 2026 WC..he born in the US, but it ent really have no option of what country he going and play for.

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2006, 02:19:01 AM »
bad news.

Diego Biseswar is dutch
His parents are from Surinam
Him & his entire familly have absolutly no links with TnT.

Don Leo went to see him play agaist Vistesse, then the news finally came out.
Even his father was on dutch TV.
I find it all a bit stupid, especially when you have all those feyenoord man working.
All this cause some german wikimedia-kinda-website had him listed as from TnT!!

Diego Biseswar mag hopen op het spelen van het WK. Bondscoach Leo Beenhakker denkt dat de Feyenoorder aan een paspoort van Trinidad en Tobago kan komen.
Beenhakker en zijn assistent Wim Rijsbergen zaten zondag in het Gelredome, waar ze de verrichtingen volgden van Biseswar. Onderzoek had immers uitgewezen dat de Feyenoorder in aanmerking kan komen voor een paspoort van Trinidad en Tobago. En daarmee is een plaats in de WK-selectie een mogelijkheid, die Beenhakker graag wil aangrijpen.

Het onderzoek had immers uitgewezen dat Biseswar zijn roots heeft liggen op Trinidad en Tobago. Maar zijn vader wees die mogelijkheid in het programma Café De Sport van de hand. Want zijn zoon heeft, evenals zijn familie, geen link met Trinidad en Tobago maar met Suriname.
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2006, 04:05:46 AM »
Shaun pull the trigger to fast, he could have waited a bit to make that release about Kirk, we knew about these players a while now, but no one was saying anything because Bruce Arena will not like this at all, he may try to spite us.

Its a shame how Anton Corneal is taking credit for Lincoln Phillips work. Anton like to much wheeling and dealing, he loves the game, but his attitude sucks, he should try to be a bit different to his Dad.

As for Diego Biseswar, well that just made the TTFF media look stupid...

truetrini

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2006, 07:20:10 AM »

I dunno how some men does see it, but I have a 2 1/2 yr old youth ah training for the 2026 WC..he born in the US, but it ent really have no option of what country he going and play for.

Jamaica?

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2006, 07:21:49 AM »

Bro, all I'm saying is that I'll be surprised if he comes into the fold considering he certainly looks like he has a future in the US MNT set up, I'll be surprised but elated because we need men like this for the future. Unlike some men who born abroad and their dad from Carenage and blanking we for years b'cuz somewhere in their mind they believe they can make the England cut and thus refuse T&T and later realise the it's not going to happen, I'm not calling any names, this guy though, is seemingly willing to commit to T&T with much options at his feet and to me that means that his dad will have done a good job passing on much of his Trini identity onto him, that's why I'll be suprised.

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2006, 07:54:53 AM »
It not really that surprising considering we GOING to the World Cup. I would have been surprised if we were beginning the Hex and all these fellas were coming into the fold.

I would bet that if we had made the World Cup before this...when Samuel and Zamora were still eligible..they would have said yes. After all it's the World Cup and the sacrifice has already been made. We here now so people making themselves available and will continue to do so. The real test is after the World Cup.

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2006, 08:18:42 AM »
Before we start bringing up comparisons to J LLoyd and Zamora, just remember Kirk hasn't committed anything to T&T besides showing up at a training camp for 6 days.  The advantage we have here is he might be able to make our World Cup Squad THIS year whereas he has no chance of that playing for the US.  But he may have a better chance of appearing in future World Cups if he stays with the US, who knows - they are more likely to qualify again but have more competition for places.

If Beenie decides to include him in the squad for Iceland perhaps he will commit then, but until then he has nothing to lose by going to Miami.  So let's not assume anything yet and see how this plays out.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2006, 08:30:35 AM »
 We will end up taking everybody from another country...We want to take anybody now...We overdoing it...When them fellas start to quarrel for money we will wish we didn't take them...Importing too much players will kill our local football

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2006, 08:42:08 AM »
There are no comparisons made but every player's dream is to play in the World Cup and Samuel and Zamora are no different. Had we made it when they were eligible I believe they would have committed. England or no England...we never made it before and they didn't want to bite the bullet.
I would love to see Kirk commit. It would be even more sweet to know that Adu is at home watching it on television because he refuse Ghana and ah youth that he play with before and against is there and he not. But is true going training doesn't commit him to us but it's a wait and see thing right now.
Nobody assuming but plenty speculating.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2006, 09:02:44 AM »
I was home for the Christmas and if i'm not mistaken it's true that Lincoln is the one holding the Training Camps but Anton is the one who runs them,they both do the planning i even sat with them while they were in their office working.

I was shown a room full of Football equipment Balls,Cones ,Pennies,Video tapes,Books etc even a Video room for Coaches to view and discuss Video.

I think every one is giving Anton a hard time even before he starts,why can't he be given a chance like everybody else,can any one tell me if not Anton who would they recommend as a Snr national team Coach in T&T?

Offline slates

• Sr. Warrior
  • Big-up L'Anse Mitan Carenage
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2006, 09:07:54 AM »
I was home for the Christmas and if i'm not mistaken it's true that Lincoln is the one holding the Training Camps but Anton is the one who runs them,they both do the planning i even sat with them while they were in their office working.

I was shown a room full of Football equipment Balls,Cones ,Pennies,Video tapes,Books etc even a Video room for Coaches to view and discuss Video.

I think every one is giving Anton a hard time even before he starts,why can't he be given a chance like everybody else,can any one tell me if not Anton who would they recommend as a Snr national team Coach in T&T?

How bout you? Would you consider it? If not the men's senior team, would you consider any other T&T team?
Toujour Pret!

truetrini

« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2006, 09:12:48 AM »

is because he name is corneal!

Lincoln likes and respects Anton a whole lot!

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2006, 09:19:51 AM »
Coops. The next coach doesn't have to be from T&T. There are several more qualified candidates from T&T some based in the US and Canada who have succesfully coached competitive football. Anton has not won anything. Why should he be given any of our national teams to cut he teeth. Let him get tested in the PFL.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2006, 09:22:06 AM »

How bout you? Would you consider it? If not the men's senior team, would you consider any other T&T team?
I personally would not consider the senior mens national team,i don't think i can handle the kind of pressures that go along with it.
  I'm more of a developmental type of Coach, i'm good at producing players,working with Youths, so you find i'll more consider working with our Youth teams or the Women.

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2006, 09:26:43 AM »

Coops I does talk straight and ah go tell yuh the answer is NONE. Keep dem fellas far from the team. Is only in T&T yuh get people supporting mediocrity consistently. We should be picking successful coaches...how many of the coaches we pick even coach professionally. I would pick Terry Fenwick before Anton. Fenwick proved that he could get the best out of our players even if he does act crazy sometimes....at least he wants to win at all costs. Anton get the opportunity to coach the youths and we collect 6 off the bat and before we went he was talkin so much bravado he refuse to take ah professional (Shakes) cause he say he eh see enough. At the time the fella was in the EPL. How detremental would it have been to take him?
He is in a professional environment, he could have been used if nothing else as motivation to show the other guys that look this fella is the same age as you'll and you have the ability to get to where he is aiming.

I would love to see a local take us but they have shown time and time again that they are inept. Every last one ah dem...no joke.

Give dem chance with youth teams and PFL teams. If they cyah make with that...then why even allow them to poison we Senior team.

I'm sure you want the best for T&T also but sometimes you need someone who has isn't bias and is able to look from the outside. You think of the other coaches could have got us from 1 point in 3 games to the World Cup. Honestly speaking ???
They don't coach enough anyway.

Ah was reading this article
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=355634&cc=5901

This was the most telling part of the article for me and it should be the same for T&T.

But Pearce does not believe it is the way forward, even if he would be in the frame if Eriksson extends his stint as England boss well beyond the end of this summer's World Cup.

'I would not rule myself out of any job,' said Pearce.

'But it is my belief someone should have international experience and many years in club management before they are considered for a job like England.'

We shouldn't settle for anything less either if we want to move foward.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2006, 09:34:01 AM »
Coops. The next coach doesn't have to be from T&T. There are several more qualified candidates from T&T some based in the US and Canada who have succesfully coached competitive football. Anton has not won anything. Why should he be given any of our national teams to cut he teeth. Let him get tested in the PFL.
I certainly agree with you here, but can you recommend a handfull of Coaches who would willingly give up what they are doing in the US or elsewhere and return to T&T to work with our national teams?Lincoln and Anton did it who else,it's not as easy as you think.We just have to make do with what we have until better can be done,no one can be sure if any Coach will be successfull until you give him/her the job.

truetrini

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2006, 09:34:32 AM »
What Sven ever win with England?

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2006, 09:47:13 AM »
What Sven ever win with England?

'But it is my belief someone should have international experience and many years in club management before they are considered for a job like England.'

That statement wasn't made by Sven but it should be the requirement for ANY team that really wants to give themselves the best opportunity at achieving success.

It is not even debatable whether we will be taking steps foward with the coaches we have at our disposal. We've been recycling mediocrity.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2006, 02:35:48 PM »
kirk show up edu in trails, he was hotter than edu de starboy, dat should say how much talent kirk have

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2006, 02:38:21 PM »
 Take everybody man.. ;D... If Ronaldinho and Zidane greatest grandmother pass in T&T we want them...A setta of waggon men

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2006, 02:45:25 PM »
kirk show up edu in trails, he was hotter than edu de starboy, dat should say how much talent kirk have

like yuh find a new superstar TI  ;D
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

1]; } ?>