June 04, 2024, 09:46:27 PM

Author Topic: Trinidad and Tobago Profile  (Read 9914 times)

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
Re: Trinidad and Tobago Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2006, 03:03:35 PM »
so COX have a 100 percent chance to make the squad while sancho have 50 percent??? have you seen sancho play in the qualifiers???

May be the best aerial passer on the team if somewhat inconsistent
inconsistent in what way and with what pass..our best passer of the ball by far

I have to admit that personally after the performance in the first half at least against guatemala, i would ah give sancho the edge, but i get the impression that beenie prefer cox experience (he bring him in at the end against bahrain) and doh forget that that free kick that guatemala get was because a sancho unnecessary foul (though i still feel the ref blow that way too early). Plus he could play cox almost anywhere...

I watch Latas take corner and make cross against Guatemala and Mexico and I stick to mih guns. just because he better than everybody else on the team doh say nothing, especially when u see carlos...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2006, 03:06:05 PM »
ah ha de ansa.....
only rite in dialect...dem English go kecth dey arse to understand...and Sweden and Paraguay doh stan a chance to figure out wha we talkin bout  ;D

Dat sounding more reasonable than jahyouth and dem suggestion. How many ah alyou want the breakdown in creole, instead? We go pull a WW2 navajo on dem  :rotfl:
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2006, 03:14:18 PM »
ah disagree with yuh assessment of Sancho.  He is definitely starting material.  Go back and watch de game against de U.S. away and guatemala at home.

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2006, 03:22:25 PM »
Didnt Avery John retire?

Why would anybody startin in all they national team games. give they blood, sweat and tears to a team, just UP AND RETIRE right before the World Cup. Sadess, you should get a small Bann....
« Last Edit: February 09, 2006, 03:44:32 PM by SOBRIQUET »
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2006, 03:38:45 PM »
ah disagree with yuh assessment of Sancho.  He is definitely starting material.  Go back and watch de game against de U.S. away and guatemala at home.

That's your right... to be exact is not really my assessment. is mine mix up with a lot of people including (presumably) beenie's own. The fact is that the only two times sancho see play under beenie was when lawrence off the field. Everything is relative. He not starting material compared to lawrence (and/or dog) And the US game doh say nothing bout he capacity to start a game because he come on in the 46th minute (after Lawrence get sent off) Guatemala he had a good game but also the error that lead to the first goal. Also if u watch the guatemala game again, you would notice that in the 6th minute, not too long after the goal, on a guatemala attack sancho was backing up to mark the man at the head of the attack then lose he head and leave him with no warning to attack the support striker, while dog was BEHIND the centre forward, of course the suupport striker pass it off easy easy for the centre forward and the man blast a bullet. Jack save it but he share some serious cuss... :-[

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2006, 07:41:22 PM »
Well I guess a New T & T  profile is in order.. after Beenie man name 5 newbies to the squad?
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2006, 01:53:47 AM »
Didnt Avery John retire?

now dis is ticket material...

Yes, but have you been in some downtown areas where the cops pass the hoes on the street, and nothing is done.  They say sometimes it is a part of life, sometimes it is the neighborhood, in any case they ease up on the ticketing. But that remark is ticket material for sure.

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2006, 01:54:31 AM »

Thanks Midknight! Good job

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2006, 03:35:16 AM »
Well I guess a New T & T  profile is in order.. after Beenie man name 5 newbies to the squad?
I feel Midknight should hole stain on dat so that the other teams go have beans dealing wid dem 5 new players ;D ;D

Doh study it. Like alyou feel I have endless time on mih hands and I is a masochist.  :rotfl:
In any case I don't know enough about any ah dem...

Offline CK1

• Sr. Warrior
  • Man of Faith and Integrity
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2006, 01:26:44 PM »
Some of you can't really be serious to believe that this profile is giving away information to our WC opponents. We are talking about WC...you don't think that our opponents have this and much more information about our players...at this level.
 I'm talking about scouts who are at our players club matches; a video analyst who's only job is to break down video...play by play-minute by minute...connected to their TACT-FOOT computer PROGRAM which can analyse down to the number of touches a player takes during a match and what their normal tendencies are.
HA! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is just good speculation at best by one of our enthused fan of the Warriors. Props to the author for the time spent putting it together, but don't let anyone who has replied negatively to your post to mislead you into thinking about applying for a job as a WC team analyst :rotfl:
Jesus Christ...King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2006, 01:56:09 PM »
i go wait for d post match interviews when the other 3 coaches thank "Midkinght" for bussin d Trinidad team files to dem, without it dey eh had a clue what to do.

this was a good one ricky

NO dis to midknght or to the site
but to really think opposing coaches will come here and use a fan's analysis is a bit of a stretch.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2006, 06:57:43 PM »
Some of you can't really be serious to believe that this profile is giving away information to our WC opponents. We are talking about WC...you don't think that our opponents have this and much more information about our players...at this level.
 I'm talking about scouts who are at our players club matches; a video analyst who's only job is to break down video...play by play-minute by minute...connected to their TACT-FOOT computer PROGRAM which can analyse down to the number of touches a player takes during a match and what their normal tendencies are.
HA! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is just good speculation at best by one of our enthused fan of the Warriors. Props to the author for the time spent putting it together, but don't let anyone who has replied negatively to your post to mislead you into thinking about applying for a job as a WC team analyst :rotfl:

yeah man i agree ! We often judge others by our standards and seem not to be able to fathom that people may do things differently. we are a one month to prepare country. This WC may change that  but largely we hear about screening for a team for a competition a few nmoths before the actual tournament.
It is not like that in many other serious football countries. We are accustomed to naming a coach a few mohths before the tournamant, giving him a team which some body else pick, then disbanding the team after the tournament only to look for a team again for de next tournment.
Beenie tried to put some order for we as he decided who will play, who will be his assistant etc. a feature which I hope will continue as we seek to upgrade our football. Incidentally beenie will be referred to as our manager in the WC , not coach as we say.
I remember the embarassement when a national team toured Costa rICA AND THE LOCAL PRESS asked to speak to the Manager and the team manager, in our context went to speak on tec. issues.
Int. press dont care who make the arrangements for teams, they want to interview the tech. in charge of the team. Anybody can name the england or brazil manager...you know the one who makes arrangements for hotels etc ???
I want to thank Midnight for his work as I dont see the local games and players . The other teams in the group wont leave their preparation to midnight but will go to see our games against iceland , peru etc for they know that what matters is how we are now not what we were before.
i cant believe that people are worried that we are giving away secrets ????? Today is anything secret ?

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2006, 10:28:09 PM »
if yuh want to see de definition of MISTAKE watch marvin andrews play.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2006, 11:56:08 PM »

Stewps.

If you wanna get knocked out in any sport other than boxing, try winning an arial ball against Marvin Andrews.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2006, 08:41:25 AM »
so because he good at winning air balls dat mean he doh make mistakes? come again

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2006, 08:42:43 AM »

who marvin you talking bout???
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2006, 02:02:28 PM »
so because he good at winning air balls dat mean he doh make mistakes? come again

thats E-NUFF from you
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2006, 11:17:21 PM »
Marvin "i make costly mistakes Andrews.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2006, 12:03:35 AM »
I posted this back on the 8th feb...

[quote author=Midknight link=topic=11335.msg105198#msg105198
Keepers

JACK (Dundee Utd, Scotland) Chances of making squad:100%
HISLOP (West Ham Utd, England) Chances of making squad:100%
INCE (Coventry City, England) Chances of making squad:50%
WARNER (Fulham, England) Chances of making squad:50%

Defence
LAWRENCE (Wrexham, Wales) Chances of making squad:100%
ANDREWS (Glasgow Rangers, Scotland) Chances of making squad: 100%
A. JOHN (New England Revolution USA) Chances of making squad:100%
GRAY (San Juan Jabloteh) Chances of making squad:100%
COX (Gillingham, England) Chances of making squad:100%
SANCHO (Gillingham, England) Chances of making squad:50%
David Atiba CHARLES (W Connection) Chances of making squad:40%
Anthony Rougier (United Petrotrin) Chances of making squad:10%

Midfield
WHITLEY (San Juan Jabloteh) Chances of making squad:100%
BIRCHALL (Port Vale FC, England) Chances of making squad:100%
EDWARDS (Luton Town, England) Chances of making squad:100%
YORKE (Sydney FC, Australia) Chances of making squad:100%
SPANN (Free Agent) Chances of making squad: 100%
LATAPY – (Falkirk FC, Scotland) Chances of making squad:100%
THEOBALD – (Falkirk FC, Scotland) Chances of making squad:60%
RAHIM – (Free Agent) Chances of making squad: 40%

Attack
Stern JOHN (Coventry City, England) Chances of making squad:100%
JONES (Southampton , England) Chances of making squad:100%
GLEN (Colorado Rapids, United States) Chances of making squad : 90%
SEALY (Kansas City Wizards, United States) Chances of making squad:90%
SCOTLAND (St. Johnstone FC, Scotland)
Colin SAMUEL (Dundee United, Scotland) Chances of making squad:10%
Bobby ZAMORA (West Ham Utd, England) Chances of making Squad: 1%

I mostly underestimated Samuel (C) chance's but remember it was before the Iceland match...same goes for Rougier as well
I overestimated Sealy's and to a lesser extent, Rahim...
I also overlooked poor Anthony Wolfe. Big him up...
The field positions don't quite match up too...Latapy is listed as a forward... ???

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2006, 12:34:32 AM »
voila the long awaited Paraguay profile for the haters...

http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=288516

1]; } ?>