June 15, 2024, 09:28:49 PM

Author Topic: Public apology to morvantman  (Read 11558 times)

Offline justme98

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Public apology to morvantman
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2006, 07:29:05 PM »
Like I said before I apoogize because I'm sincere. I don't apologize unless I mean it.  I have nothing else to say about morvant.  Only a real person can admit their wrongs when they feel they hurt the ones they love.  I wasn't apologizing only for my sake.  I apologized because someone else is very dear to me keep asking me about morvant everyday.  I thought I was in love TrueTrini but Love never hurts so much.  So I guess I was in lust. I don't hold grudges.  I feel like I've done everything I can to make things right.  But I look too durn good to be wasting my time on Morvant and have too much going for me.  I offered friendship he don't want it that is fine.  I have other friends and men waiting to take me out.  So good bye ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love is Necessary!

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2006, 08:30:24 PM »
<scratches her head>  :violin:

anywaysssssssssssssssssss

So Jerry Springer did contact me dey other day...but it wasn't fur this. He said he find out bout morvantman and bertha wedding in germany and he said he want to host it LIVE on Cable. He say this sounds like ah Acadamy Award in dey making. He say "BreakheBack Mountain" ain't have nothing with this.
He say he want a little drama on dey day of dey wedding fur ratings. So maybe somebody could stand up in dey congregation and holla out "Morvant is meh chile fadder"
Plus he planning ah first for he network name "Spending time behind bars with Bernadine"

He say every cuff Bertha throw is worth $100.00 any currency.  So Jodie girl, start practising to HOLLA and walk with vasalene.

It sounding good yes.  Anyway lemme go to meh seemtress and organise dey gown

Ya know something, he ain't mention nothing bout how much money we getting.

next meeting is friday night....i go ask. :beermug:

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2006, 08:37:10 PM »
yuh in London; oh gosh ah coming out Toronto at the end of March.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2006, 11:48:38 PM »
Ya know March full ah 31 days...when ?
Dey end ah March starts round dey 20th (Trini calulation)

Lemme know nah.....

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2006, 08:24:22 AM »
Like I said before I apoogize because I'm sincere. I don't apologize unless I mean it.  I have nothing else to say about morvant.  Only a real person can admit their wrongs when they feel they hurt the ones they love.  I wasn't apologizing only for my sake.  I apologized because someone else is very dear to me keep asking me about morvant everyday.  I thought I was in love TrueTrini but Love never hurts so much.  So I guess I was in lust. I don't hold grudges.  I feel like I've done everything I can to make things right.  But I look too durn good to be wasting my time on Morvant and have too much going for me.  I offered friendship he don't want it that is fine.  I have other friends and men waiting to take me out.  So good bye ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dis ting is joke or true
real tief head  :-\

If dis not real you hadda get an academy award   :applause:

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2006, 09:37:41 PM »
its true i think morvant gave her d gomangula
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2006, 07:42:49 AM »
gomangula
waz dat man ;D

yuh know...if wat dey say is true bout kids...that they pick on the ones they like...then morvantman and me had a lil som som going on back in the day! lol :rotfl:
Morvant boy....like i show you the ultimate piece ah love dey back in form one oui! ;) :-*
FOREVER AND ALWAYS "Little Jodie P" :)

Offline justme98

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2006, 07:14:03 PM »

shotta he did not gave me the mongula. I was the best thing that ever happen him compare to the girls  he's been messing with and tried to mess with.  No man eva get over me.  He got some drama waiting for him when he gets back and it's not me. I can't wait either.  I wonder if she gonna smack him again.
Love is Necessary!

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2006, 09:58:25 PM »

shotta he did not gave me the mongula. I was the best thing that ever happen him compare to the girls  he's been messing with and tried to mess with.  No man eva get over me.  He got some drama waiting for him when he gets back and it's not me. I can't wait either.  I wonder if she gonna smack him again.

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr wait nah

ah read dat correct
Jodie it look like ya get a little competetish girl
somebody smack him too  :devil:

justme98 girl move on with life.....
doh worry bout morvantman...cause he moving on
so should you.

ah though ya say that dey last post was ya last ???

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2006, 10:03:52 PM »
de NEX one is DE last ;D

look ya  :rotfl:

WestC we hafta meet ya know....but I want to meet up with ya wife furst...me and she hadda discuss some things

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2006, 10:14:17 PM »
is NOW i KNOW ya main postal addy up day in St, Annes oui. When I go up day to visit you nex time ah go tink of it buh I really doh see DAT happenin, right :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

you alright yes.....me and she already make plans to hook up :devil:
cause ah tell her over dey phone de other day, what you been up too on dey forum
so she say (in she scottish accent) 'is that correct, well well it would be my pleasure to meet with you "

WestC .....ya arse in grass

and catch yaself.....I OWN ST. ANNS
but datz not meh main postal addy....dey main one is dey RED HOUSE edward street, port of spain.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2006, 11:59:58 PM »
the ting is she BORN in TnT :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

well she have ah scottish accent....oh wait nah...WestC doh tell meh that ya have ah ummmm errrr
nah WestC. nah nah man  :-X

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2006, 12:20:10 AM »
ok, TriniCana, take ah deep breath and say wha ya goin an say ;D ;D ;D ;D

NO, cause dey last time ah man tell meh to take ah deep breath.....AH FART.

dey surgeon say he go make it and he only needed 17.5 stitches to cover dey gash over he eye.....
so if ya value life WestC, doh ask meh tell meh to do that again.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2006, 01:46:44 PM »
see dat post, I goin an FILE it under
WAY TOO MUCH INFORMATION
buh, good luck wid dat anyway
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

see how ya mind diutty !!! in dey gutter....in dey gutter :devil:

stups... all i was saying is dey man (dey doctor) was taking meh blood pressure, and he tell meh to hold meh breath while ah was holding meh hand in ah fist.  Ah couldn't hold it much longer....ah fart
ah feel shame and meh reflexes went disable and ah leggo ah cuff over he eye  :(
he had surgery dey other day. datz all I was saying. 8)

WestC what you was thinking of eh ?

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2006, 10:10:14 AM »
yuh see the two ah allyuh! lol
allyuh eh easy nah...and den WestCoast want to come and nominate me and Cana to be MC for the end of year awards! hummmmm
like he trying to put in he 2 cents and get a lil job too :rotfl:...no worries...we cud make a lil room for him.
anyway girl...ah see Morvant yesterday oui! long time i eh see him. he still look de same...even tho he say he grow a lil bit....but i guess i grow a lil bit too so he look de same to me. :rotfl:
anyway...meh babes grow up nice man...and the scar eh too noticeable either, so that i good ;D. but as for the competition....she go have to hull she tail. cuz nobody eh smackin my boy so! the amount ah woman dat go beat she for dat....she better watch she self! she eh know who she dealing wit yuh know....Bertha go kill she...and i not letting nobody take advantage of my boy so. and besides....Morvant move wit a besting dere! lord fadda! she look like she go bring out de big guns if anybody try to come round Morvant! Morvant boy...cheers yes...you doin well for yuhself! :beermug:

Offline verb

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2006, 10:22:40 AM »
I thought you guys said that morvant was a bad man.  And he let a girl smacked him? why she smacked him for?  what did he do when da girl smacked? Jodie well I guess it's too late to help morvant because he already got domestically violated.  :rotfl: :rotfl:
Love for all my Carribean people!

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2006, 01:42:03 PM »
why is this thread even going on??

why is verb still opening this book

why wont justme98 stop posting as verb
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline verb

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2006, 01:47:34 PM »
shotta/morvant which ever one of you it is writing, if I was justmes morvant wouldn't even get an apology from.  And for de last time I am not her. And besides I don't date punks because morvant seems like a little punk in here because he don't take care of his business.  If he took care of things at home maybe she wouldn't be in here humiliating him and talking shet. He needs to grow up and be a man and handle her. And stop letting you trying to talk for him.  Only fags let another man fight their fight for them. a real man handle his thang.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2006, 01:50:20 PM by verb »

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2006, 04:24:30 PM »
shotta/morvant which ever one of you it is writing, if I was justmes morvant wouldn't even get an apology from.  And for de last time I am not her. And besides I don't date punks because morvant seems like a little punk in here because he don't take care of his business.  If he took care of things at home maybe she wouldn't be in here humiliating him and talking shet. He needs to grow up and be a man and handle her. And stop letting you trying to talk for him.  Only fags let another man fight their fight for them. a real man handle his thang.
hold up hold up! now i am all for woman power and ting eh...but ah have to say ah have no cover for meh mouth and ah does tell people wen dey talking shit! and Verb girl...right now...yuh talking shit!
firstly Shotta and Morvant are two seperate people altogether...and as for you callin meh boy a punk?!?!?!?!? doh get me started! you doh even know de man yuh want to call him a punk! look girl know yuh damn place eh....de man real cool. if you were smart and took de time out to get to know that...yuh wud be singing a different song! and den you want to tell de man to grow up....you eh easy! you want to jump in de mix and post yuh ting wen you eh even know wat going on! lol and you want to tell people to grow up! you good yes. i think i told you before and i think i will tell you again....girl do yuh damn research before yuh look to put yuh post up on the board...(just a word of advice)

Offline verb

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2006, 04:31:03 PM »
I know it's two different people but obviously one is talking for the other.  Making the other one seem like he can't handle his business. Talking shit is what i do. You right I don't know shotta nor morvant but  still it is what is. obviously you proved me right again morvant aint fighting his fight. First he had his boy now he got a girl fighting his fight.  He's a real big man lol.

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2006, 05:05:15 PM »
I know it's two different people but obviously one is talking for the other.  Making the other one seem like he can't handle his business. Talking shit is what i do. You right I don't know shotta nor morvant but  still it is what is. obviously you proved me right again morvant aint fighting his fight. First he had his boy now he got a girl fighting his fight.  He's a real big man lol.

girl i eh fighting nobody fight for dem....as far as it goes i try to avoid fights! but i just saying before you go and make the kind of staements that you made i.e. Morvant is a punk....yuh need to be sure of wat you saying first.
Morvant is meh boy from long time and i not going to sit back and watch nobody talk bad botu any of meh friends!

Offline verb

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2006, 05:08:48 PM »
That's cool I always look out for my friends too. But it still is what is it.  It looked like shotta was trying to fight morvant fight for him.  I could respect you trying to take for him.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2006, 02:17:26 PM »
wha really goin orn....action word EVERYWHERE oui

I was thinking that same thought . heh!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2006, 09:43:54 PM »
see how ya mind diutty !!! in dey gutter....in dey gutter :devil:
stups... all i was saying is dey man (dey doctor) was taking meh blood pressure, and he tell meh to hold meh breath while ah was holding meh hand in ah fist.  Ah couldn't hold it much longer....ah fart
ah feel shame and meh reflexes went disable and ah leggo ah cuff over he eye  :(
he had surgery dey other day. datz all I was saying. 8)
WestC what you was thinking of eh ?

ok, b4 you go by ya doctor next time go here and press de RED button....dats if de red button still there ;D ;D ;D ;D
but b4 you do dat make SURE ya VOLUME soff, eh :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

http://imageshack.us/

WESTCOAST!!!

ah find ya farse....mine doh sound like it depress and sucidal
mine have ambition, determination and STYLE

i proud of dem...Oscar Award fur Aimation, Screenplay/doubleplay and best sound :beermug:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 09:46:17 PM by TriniCana »

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2006, 01:54:43 AM »
watch ya....ya like ting eh  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1]; } ?>