June 10, 2024, 11:00:33 AM

Author Topic: Renewed Jamaican Support for T&T!!!  (Read 17475 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: Renewed Jamaican Support for T&T!!!
« Reply #90 on: May 25, 2006, 01:08:52 AM »
The task at hand is indeed a diffcult one?

How can you conduct such a study and not alienated a section of the population?

How can you stop manipulation of data to to justify ethnic superiority (racism)?

It is never simply a black vs white issue.

Golf is traditionally a white sport and so is tennis, yet tiger wood whose mom is Korean, and dad is Chinese and Afro-American is at the top of the game, how would such a study account for him, is he an anomaly, but then Michelle Wei who is oriental is showing great potential, and don't forget Vijay Singh. Thus this them mean that we should now expand it to include Asians and European descendants. OR should we consider that tiger and Wei and products of the American culture where golf is a prized sport.

Is physical ability only defined by the ability to run and lift?

Yes the potentail for Bowell to me a greater swimmer maybe because he is of eastern European descent and he is inclined to develop the required upper strength to pull himself through the water. But the majority of whorl re known gymnast come form countries like Russia and don't forget the little Japan power house. To be a successful gymnast requires significant one of the requirements is upper buddy strength, but it is not dominated by the Eastern Europeans.

Toppa you stated you were taught in a class Africans have the greatest peripheral range (basket-ball) or something like that. In other words, the most "evolved" physically because of their about the larger buttocks/muscles in that area allowed for greater speed. Do you know the top team in the 2004 Olympics was from from Argentina ( but maybe it is because of the JLO butt  ;D) but wait the runner ups were Italians, I am not inform enough to say that there was no west African descendants present in these teams but i can say if there was one it was minimal. 

I know of no correct answers to thse questions, questions such as why do American tend to be taller than their Caibbbean brothers? Is it becasue the eat more geneticall y enhanced, possibly, i could not say.

I could go on, but the point is NEVER accept what you hear there are many conclusion that can drawn from the same data.

What i presented is not definitve but merits consideration and we must be aware that the era of the racial stereotypes must come to an end.
Agreed

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 25, 2006, 07:59:32 AM »
of course i like reggae music...not reggae britz.....i have been to jamaica twice...as a guest of rita marley....went to bobs house and his grave....take a smoke on the grave too....not reagge britz...i love walsh,rowe,gayle and all dem....NO REGGAE BRITZ....full stop....i dont like dey football team....what so hard to understand......
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 25, 2006, 08:16:33 AM »
of course i like reggae music...not reggae britz.....i have been to jamaica twice...as a guest of rita marley....went to bobs house and his grave....take a smoke on the grave too....not reagge britz...i love walsh,rowe,gayle and all dem....NO REGGAE BRITZ....full stop....i dont like dey football team....what so hard to understand......

it real easy to understand...just sometimes your posts sound like you hate all of Jamaica and all Jamaicans. You don't always make it clear that it is just football you are talking about.

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 25, 2006, 09:37:18 AM »

???
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

1]; } ?>