July 26, 2024, 10:55:45 PM

Author Topic: I now see why Saudi Arabia  (Read 6096 times)

Offline ffreturns

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
I now see why Saudi Arabia
« on: June 15, 2006, 11:33:44 PM »
Fired Benhacker for that type of negative football he does be playing.

Offline saheedabdool

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I now see why Saudi Arabia
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 11:53:51 PM »
Don't you ever! EVER! say something like that about Don Leo! Beenie got us to where we are! Where were we before he was our coach coach? I believe we were last or second last in the standings. You should know that when playing teams like ENGLAND and SWEDEN that defence is a key. They have some of the most dangerous strikers in the world! and let's face it, we aren't exactly expected to win the world cup so we have played excellent considering our position in this world stage.

Look at that scoring chance we had at the end of the second half! You think a team without a great coach can do that!?!

Our strategy was plain and simple. Play hard defence and when we get controlled possession, work the short passes and cross into the box. It is practical. We can't go guns firing with a strong offensive game with world class strikers on the other team. It just makes sense.

As for Saudi Arabia. Last time I checked, they blew away 2 points in extra time during their first game. Maybe if they played defensive like Trinidad, they would've had that game. Yeah sure we got scored on in that last 8 minutes of the game, but we were clearly fouled, even my friend, who isn't trinidadian, pointed that out.

So before you judge our coach, use the facts. We still have a chance! Hold your head up high! I know I was still walking around with my Trinidad and Tobago kit and my flag in Toronto after we lost. I SAY WIN OR LOSE I AM A FIGHTER!

Offline marcel

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 01:36:57 AM »

ffreturns

crawl back under your stone

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2006, 02:50:51 AM »
=FLEX PLEASE REMOVE THIS POST (THREAD) who de hell is dis man
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2006, 05:36:14 AM »
ffreturns, get your facts straight. Saudi Arabia fired Leo because he wouldn't allow a member of the royal family into the dressing room during halftime of a friendly match. Leo may have some negative idiosyncracies but the man is flat out master coach.

Offline jaws

• DC/MD Warrior
  • Jr. Warrior
  • Arima massive!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2006, 06:01:14 AM »
ff, you is ah pessimist.....why yuh have to say somting bout Don Leo....de man take Trini football to a place where it never been before and installed discipline in we football which was lacking since the beginning of time.....
SO, chill out with dem negative vibes.... just cool and lewwe support we boys against Para... :beermug:
"Greatness is not one big thing being done: it's all the small things being done well"

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2006, 06:05:13 AM »
Play attacking football and get six like Jamaica. Would that have made you proud

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Beenhakker or Bertille?
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2006, 06:15:46 AM »
...cause from what I see in that England game I cah tell who it was during that last 10 minutes!  I vex like HELL!!! LATAPY LATAPY LATAPY.
Beenhakker should know that a sub like that should have been played after that first goal.  But the man stand up there like Bertille in the Canada Goal Cup match.  ::)

Steups, even if we still lost 2-0 I would have been satisfied that the man got to play England.

.... Anyway, I done vent my vexation...  Go Soca Warriors!  (Straight into the second round.)
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Beenhakker or Bertille?
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2006, 07:01:45 AM »
...cause from what I see in that England game I cah tell who it was during that last 10 minutes!  I vex like HELL!!! LATAPY LATAPY LATAPY.
Beenhakker should know that a sub like that should have been played after that first goal.  But the man stand up there like Bertille in the Canada Goal Cup match.  ::)

Steups, even if we still lost 2-0 I would have been satisfied that the man got to play England.

.... Anyway, I done vent my vexation...  Go Soca Warriors!  (Straight into the second round.)

Hoss......watch it from this perspective. The goal happened late. After 80 minutes....i sure everybody was playing for a draw. de goal happen on 82 minutes.........all that time i sure he did done ignore the possibility of bringing on latas. Even if he did decide to.....by de time de man warm up.......and come on.....how much time he woulda have to make a impact?? Now...if de goal did happen between 60-70 minutes....and he didnt come on....i woulda understand yuh greviance....buh.....consider the circumstances.....and realise it jus wasnt supposed to happen.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2006, 07:07:15 AM »
i know supposed  to be about free speech etc etc..but this kinda drivel shouldnt be allowed on the forum. that is just blanat bacanalism and wont serve  any positive purpose. juts by humble opnion. but this thread shoulndt last long at all
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2006, 07:08:35 AM »

Jackass.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2006, 07:17:26 AM »
We are not playing negative football.

We are playing disciplined, organized, constructive football and most importantly we are playing to our Capabilites.

We doe have no star boys and our best players are barely competent in comparison to our opponents.....but what we have over them is HEART, DETERMINATION and COMMITMENT. They cyar take that away from we and that lil adrenaline allowing us to match up with two big side.

In fact we create chances albeit few and we coulda purge dem. That in itself is a achievement.

We have nuttin to feel ashamed bout. In fact we only supposed to have Pride in this team.

The England game was unfortunate but so it go sometimes.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2006, 07:40:01 AM »
Play attacking football and get six like Jamaica. Would that have made you proud

I agree to a point,but what's the alternative to us scoring................

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2006, 08:41:08 AM »

*smashes a steel chair over your head* DOWN BITCH

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2006, 08:44:29 AM »

YOU are a backside >:(
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2006, 08:47:36 AM »
we are playing goo football but de subs and de approach could be diff by beenhakker, he played too defensive and should have taken de risk at de end of the game for the last 20 mins, his subbin is questionable doh in all fairness but was played better football than many other nations in the cup so far, JA would get a 4-0 from we right now.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2006, 09:00:24 AM »
ff, you is ah pessimist.....why yuh have to say somting bout Don Leo....de man take Trini football to a place where it never been before and installed discipline in we football which was lacking since the beginning of time.....
SO, chill out with dem negative vibes.... just cool and lewwe support we boys against Para... :beermug:

This fella is not ff. ff would not post such a pack ah balls. Where de hell these people coming out from boy?
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2006, 09:04:47 AM »
We are not playing negative football.

We are playing disciplined, organized, constructive football and most importantly we are playing to our Capabilites.

We doe have no star boys and our best players are barely competent in comparison to our opponents.....but what we have over them is HEART, DETERMINATION and COMMITMENT. They cyar take that away from we and that lil adrenaline allowing us to match up with two big side.

In fact we create chances albeit few and we coulda purge dem. That in itself is a achievement.

We have nuttin to feel ashamed bout. In fact we only supposed to have Pride in this team.

The England game was unfortunate but so it go sometimes.

Touches, you have them for these "fans." Listen, Chezch plays the same way. They give you room, let you knock the ball around until you get complacent and then bounce on it with quick counter attacks.

If they can do it, why can't we?

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
  • Great are the Warriors///We shall Prevail!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2006, 09:07:37 AM »

Boy FF -  F. U     EH!!!!!!

U know anything bout football..go back and play pitch in d school yard and drink some kool Aid and give we a blasted chance eh....BEATCH!!!!
Iz not Pre-Marital Sex, if yuh have no intention 2 geh Married..........

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2006, 09:20:56 AM »

Boy FF -  F. U     EH!!!!!!

U know anything bout football..go back and play pitch in d school yard and drink some kool Aid and give we a blasted chance eh....BEATCH!!!!

look at thing nah..FF in Germany and he ent even know he name getting slandered by he impostor
Jahyouth yuh better watch yuh back too..Jahyute might make ah stab at yuh too  ;D
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2006, 09:22:14 AM »
some one shud delete dese negative waggonist statements
allya is a joke

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2006, 09:37:35 AM »
I'z get quarrell with when I call dese men Waggonists
BUT DEY ARE DAM WAGGONISTS
we playin some of the best football that we have ever played and ppl talkin a bag of @$$
We had 3 or 4 really good chances against England
if we score that u woulda say we were playin attackin football ent??
blasted waggonists
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline jaws

• DC/MD Warrior
  • Jr. Warrior
  • Arima massive!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2006, 10:05:55 AM »
true dat marcos....
"Greatness is not one big thing being done: it's all the small things being done well"

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2006, 10:19:22 AM »
steups... where these bottomholes appearing from???i dont understand how someone could watch the t&t game and state the Beenie promoting negative football... u wuz sucking Crouch balls or what?

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2006, 12:29:29 PM »
fellas i dont feel that is FF .....FF in germany with the rest of fellas..... that has to be some new fella...so adress him as somethign else

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2006, 12:52:19 PM »
I'z get quarrell with when I call dese men Waggonists
BUT DEY ARE DAM WAGGONISTS
we playin some of the best football that we have ever played and ppl talkin a bag of @$$
We had 3 or 4 really good chances against England
if we score that u woulda say we were playin attackin football ent??
blasted waggonists

I tell you, 2 years ago if we played England, we would be praying for the final whistle.  But doh worry come Tuesday all dem hater WAGGONISTS go hata eat dem words with some KETCHUP
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Bob

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2006, 02:43:16 PM »
Alyuh men rell stupidee, yuh kno. Steupssss......I loved his strategy and I think I know exactly wat Don was doing....a draw against England would have boosted our chances dramarically....ENG: 4, SWE: 4, TNT: 2 and PAR: 0......guess wat England and Sweden would have been fighting for their lives cuz if we beat Paraguay we going straight....so it would have created pressure for those teams to perform especially after they realize they can't write us off.....I think he would've played a more offenseive game against Paraguay which is the weakest of our opponents so to guarantee us a place in the second round

1]; } ?>