June 10, 2024, 08:29:23 PM

Author Topic: Beenhakker admits defeat was fair  (Read 6404 times)

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
Re: Beenhakker admits defeat was fair
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2006, 04:49:47 PM »
phu*yue beenhakker, phu*ue him and he muddah!

De fact is for de fuss time, we had 3.5 spots this year, we would NOT have qualified without Russel Latapy, even with Beenieman in de mix!

Breds Russel Latapy been involved in FOUR World Cup qualifiers over like 16 years and we DIDN'T qualify.

Whayuhsayin ???

tell them it was a one man show before leo take over  yuh think latapy could ah cope with the pace of that england and sweden game.

Plus another reason leo was dead right on ability  look how latapy is still a level  above our midfiielders at 37. what we lack in ability  we make up in passiion
Latapy was a level above everybody on the field today, including Paraquay. You eh sayin' anything there.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2006, 05:02:48 PM »
I started to lose faith in Beenhacker, when I started to read too often his public statements about the player's lack of ability. Seems to me he had no real faith in the players, and made it public. Then now he says, "maybe our players will have more confidence in the future!!?" WTF!!??...I personally would have no respect for my coach if he broadcasting to de press that I eh have no talent. That explains the totally defensive set all tournament, and no Latapy untill the end there. No faith in the players.

Disappointing.

leo said what our player lack in ability( technical etc) they make up in confidence and passion and he is right. . Now how is that saying our player eh have talent?  What do we have world class players?. Leo has seen the best of them , what yuh want him to say  we have beckhams the man just  honest

You talking about defensive set you really think if we had played an open game aginst england and sweden we would have won or sumthing?  what you mean by no faith  in players leo is not the same guy who give cyd gray a chance , what about using jack as number 1  how about show faiht instern  john  . What about when he said  "there will be no new players"

Of course we have World Class players.....There are 3 OBVIOUSLY, NO DISPUTING,  WORLDCLASS PLAYERS ON THE TEAM. What kind of Waggonist question is that Triniman? Do you know who they are at all? It seems you doh believe.
He did not "give Cyd Gray a chance"..Cyd is a big player and deserved to be there. Jack proved his worth, and well, Stern John is misplaced faith. He WAS worldclass and Beenie eh recognize that.
Me eh know what else you asking dey...like you typing on a cell phone or something.

Yes jack proved his worth but he had to have faith in him to let him start in the first place ahead of shakla hislop ent!! who i know you are saying is world class.  He had to have faith in gray also to start him in that crucial mexio game ent he could have gone with back  atiba charles or edwards in right back when spann missed that game DUE TO SUSPENSION

Mr man yorke AND LATAPY  are a notch above all the other player becuase they have played outside all of their careers and at the highest level . AS for yorke in  his  prime yorke was  a world class player .According to a commentator of the wales game said latapy knows the game!!!stern is quality good player but not  world class.

you people have inflated views yes get a reality check my friend.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2006, 05:09:31 PM »
phu*yue beenhakker, phu*ue him and he muddah!

De fact is for de fuss time, we had 3.5 spots this year, we would NOT have qualified without Russel Latapy, even with Beenieman in de mix!

Breds Russel Latapy been involved in FOUR World Cup qualifiers over like 16 years and we DIDN'T qualify.

Whayuhsayin ???

tell them it was a one man show before leo take over  yuh think latapy could ah cope with the pace of that england and sweden game.

Plus another reason leo was dead right on ability  look how latapy is still a level  above our midfiielders at 37. what we lack in ability  we make up in passiion
Latapy was a level above everybody on the field today, including Paraquay. You eh sayin' anything there.

So what he would ah mash up gerrrad and lumberg lampard etc is that what you saying .That tnt paraguay game was not as a high intensity as the england and sweden game.

that god his era is over time to move on

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2006, 05:12:52 PM »

Arrogant if you ask me.
How was he a major contributor to the defeat?  What stupidness you all does talk so?  T&T played well made a few errors and lost to a better team on the day.  Paraguay is better. Let's face it! He gave an honest evaluation. I don't understand how you could say that he was a major contributor to this defeat. What do you expect. All you are a set a living room coaches ... but I respect you as fans.  Congrats to Beenie and the Warriors for a job done as well as we could have.  It was our first time and hopefully we will be back again in 2010.

Granted Storeboy but where was Beenie in gm 2 when Sven made 2 changes before Beenie could make said changes and positively affect the game? Beenie must take some blame or he losses some credence with me.  Tell me dat Latas aint show him up today?  How bad was Latas, how unfit, how under-defensive, how unable.  Latas had better chances in 10 minutes than we have had all campaign. Latas created more space in 5 minutes than in the entire campaign and de Team never looked so confident in de entire campaign.

Yes we have to get passed de "rely on Latas" mentality but I'll wait till he's gone to begin.

Latas for coach  2010.....
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2006, 05:20:21 PM »
Allyuh good we. What game allyuh was watching with allyuh rose coloured glasses.
From the opening we was under real pressure, Jack keep we in the game and the defense that served us so well was leaking like the flicking titanic today. Anybody who say different blind. Yes blind! I say so. Cross after cross was raining into the box and Sancho and lawrence struggled  with it. So both Avery and Carlos was allowing too many crosses and paraguay was beating us to the ball.
Then they score so Beenie pull he cord, I admire him for that because we need a victory by a margin. The unfortunate thing was Glenn injury because he looked dangerous and more likely to score than Stern. Now enough people in Germany  and this board was calling for Wise and he was introduced but he never performed. So it go! Who would have known?
Beenie eh lie, the truth does hurt sometimes but all said we was dam fortunate, so fortunate even a good goal was called back.

If I have any criticism of the squad at all, was the fact Dwight hit free kicks when he is one of the best headers of the ball in the game. then again  i eh no coach.

look I real proud of them players and I eh laying blame no where. We did our best and on the day it was not good enough. That is all I would ever ask of footballers
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2006, 05:27:39 PM »
Allyuh good we. What game allyuh was watching with allyuh rose coloured glasses.
From the opening we was under real pressure, Jack keep we in the game and the defense that served us so well was leaking like the flicking titanic today. Anybody who say different blind. Yes blind! I say so. Cross after cross was raining into the box and Sancho and lawrence struggled  with it. So both Avery and Carlos was allowing too many crosses and paraguay was beating us to the ball.
Then they score so Beenie pull he cord, I admire him for that because we need a victory by a margin. The unfortunate thing was Glenn injury because he looked dangerous and more likely to score than Stern. Now enough people in Germany  and this board was calling for Wise and he was introduced but he never performed. So it go! Who would have known?
Beenie eh lie, the truth does hurt sometimes but all said we was dam fortunate, so fortunate even a good goal was called back.

If I have any criticism of the squad at all, was the fact Dwight hit free kicks when he is one of the best headers of the ball in the game. then again  i eh no coach.

look I real proud of them players and I eh laying blame no where. We did our best and on the day it was not good enough. That is all I would ever ask of footballers

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2006, 06:05:34 PM »

Arrogant if you ask me.
How was he a major contributor to the defeat?  What stupidness you all does talk so?  T&T played well made a few errors and lost to a better team on the day.  Paraguay is better. Let's face it! He gave an honest evaluation. I don't understand how you could say that he was a major contributor to this defeat. What do you expect. All you are a set a living room coaches ... but I respect you as fans.  Congrats to Beenie and the Warriors for a job done as well as we could have.  It was our first time and hopefully we will be back again in 2010.

Granted Storeboy but where was Beenie in gm 2 when Sven made 2 changes before Beenie could make said changes and positively affect the game? Beenie must take some blame or he losses some credence with me.  Tell me dat Latas aint show him up today?  How bad was Latas, how unfit, how under-defensive, how unable.  Latas had better chances in 10 minutes than we have had all campaign. Latas created more space in 5 minutes than in the entire campaign and de Team never looked so confident in de entire campaign.

Yes we have to get passed de "rely on Latas" mentality but I'll wait till he's gone to begin.

Latas for coach  2010.....

Is this same kind of talk that make Jamaica force Simoes to walk and look at Jamaica now!!!!!!!!! What changes Beenie could have made to stop England right winger??/ Who could have come on at left back. Rooney and Downing certainly eh trouble us, so is one man left. The fact is watch the game again and England could have had the game over in the first half. We did well and were dam fortunate for brilliant goalkeeping, brave defending and poor finishing by England.
I am certain Beenies plans were thrown off by the Injury to Glenn, that for me was the telling factor, Glenn was looking very dangerous and at least he was putting the Paraguay defenders under some pressure.
Ok lets argue Latas come on today and did well, I will grant you that, but who is to say had he started he would have done the same. He came on when Paraguay were begginning to fatigue in midfield and we were pressing for an equalizer. Space was available and Latas did great and had he scored or created for someone to score we may not have been having this conversation. We would have been saying beenie's timing was perfect. The fact is our defending today was woeful and Jack save the day, Theobold clear off the line and fortune was on our side. I real surprised at your assessment of the situation.

1]; } ?>