June 09, 2024, 01:16:07 PM

Poll

IF JACK WARNER DID NOT HELP, WOULD WE HAVE MADE IT TO THE WORLD CUP?

Yes
No
Maybe
He still a big tief
Don't care

Author Topic: WARNER'S CONTRIBUTION  (Read 4564 times)

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
WARNER'S CONTRIBUTION
« on: June 22, 2006, 09:43:52 AM »
Let the games begin

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: WARNER'S CONTRIBUTION
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 09:46:04 AM »
who will have pay to rent de stadium from de Government so De National team could play there qualifiers?????
warmonga..
I hope dat answer your question..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 09:51:37 AM »
I saw another thread where man jumping down Jack throat becuase he doh want to personally foot the bill for the team again and he is right as far as I am concerned.
It  is time for the Government and private sector to step up and not wait to jump on the bandwaggon only when things looking up

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2006, 10:09:31 AM »
Jack Warner is the fifav president of concacaf
therefore he get alot of $$$
and he also does tief $$$
therefore he selfish to stop part funding the warriors

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2006, 10:36:56 AM »
Jack Warner is the fifav president of concacaf
therefore he get alot of $$$

and he also does tief $$$
therefore he selfish to stop part funding the warriors

We cyah really use that against him. I seriously doubt any other President of UEFA, Asia or whereever puttin money into they home team.

As small as T&T is we need ALL the help we could get and more people need to step up and this is the opportunity.

I hope we don't let this team crumble
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 10:40:26 AM by Trinimassive »

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2006, 10:52:59 AM »
TNT's budget , like our murder rate has sky rocketed into the 30-40 billion dollar range, Tobago house of assembly does get 1 billion jes so. CEPEP an all other government programs make up less that one percent, football is a good avenue mainly for TNT ghetto youths, come on PaTRICK doh stick now.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2006, 12:39:36 PM »
I hearing all yuh but, if we adopt a business model for football in this country we will begin to reap rewards. I will expand on this later

Offline sprog

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2006, 12:47:24 PM »
heh heh suprised more people aint say he still a tief, at least so far, he did make a lot of contributions mainly getting the extra spot for concacaf, so for dat i say thank you but yuh still ah crook but me aint vex.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2006, 12:51:55 PM »
heh heh suprised more people aint say he still a tief, at least so far, he did make a lot of contributions mainly getting the extra spot for concacaf, so for dat i say thank you but yuh still ah crook but me aint vex.

Another thing is I don't see any other Concacaf officials doing a whole set of work besides Jack.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2006, 02:15:30 PM »
I would like to see the invoices for money from sponsors and and how they were dispersed and where Mr. Warner offset the balance. His influence on the 3.5 spots is really appreciated. Thank You.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 02:19:34 PM by elan »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline sinned

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2006, 05:21:17 PM »
real men does bawl jack warner is tief and all that and i ent go lie he does do some shady financial ting. but lemme ask allyuh if u think jack warner getting richer coz ah trinidad football or gettin poorer? u think he gain money or lose money in carrying trinidad to the world cup?? me thinks it is poorer.
nuff time jack warner does foot the bill for everything or else we football situation woulda be in the same state as cricket- always dispute.
i dont condone he mamaguying and under the table deals to get contracts for he and he family though and he wrong for this.

but doh tell me jack warner heart not in it and doh tell me he gettin rich off trinidad football successes

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2006, 05:28:23 PM »
I think Warner has done alot for football in Trinidad and Tobago and now knowing we make the big dance and Warner moving side...it's time for someone to step up...like Lincoln.....let see what will happen from now to 2010....see ya then?

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2006, 08:39:58 AM »
As I keep saying, he has never wavered in his commitment to the football and getting Trinidad to the World Cup, how many other past officials can say that. Wether we liked it or not he did it by any means necessary and we made it!

Now that this stage is finished, yuh think Nakhid go start back up with he lawsuit :thinking: :thinking:

lol

Offline Augi

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2006, 03:55:18 PM »
As I keep saying, he has never wavered in his commitment to the football and getting Trinidad to the World Cup, how many other past officials can say that. Wether we liked it or not he did it by any means necessary and we made it!

Now that this stage is finished, yuh think Nakhid go start back up with he lawsuit :thinking: :thinking:

lol

I agree 100%
Yuh could say what about de man, but he put his money where his mouth is when most of the other "money men" in de society just stood by and watched

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2006, 04:46:46 PM »
I have only one question to ask....Where Jack Warner get the money from ??

He always saying that he pay for this and that but where did all this money come from. F"£$% Warner He tief the money from we football in the first place.
What business does Jack Warner have and what do/did this business benifit from TnT football directly/indirectly in the past and will continue to in the future.
All the sponsorship money, where it gne ?? Who accounting for it ??

Sorry I know I said one question but this man does get me vex....But mark my words...he up to something by making those statements...

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2006, 08:24:20 PM »
Quit helping the Warriors, so trhe USA could get The Don, hand grease, and then he will hirer another coach.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline trini_hotspur

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2006, 08:27:49 PM »
Jack warner not benefiting from Trinidad and Tobago qualifying. You are making me laugh, he is substantially richer and his place in FIFA is assured for a possible bid for a more senior post. The fact is that man charged 500 dollars for a friendly, that's screwing the fans, it's black and white. Football is the fans, they keep the game alive. Politically he's moved up in profile while spewing blatant lies, he's been unprofessional with express reports, even pushed a BBC journalist, made conspiracy theory claims and even was blatantly racist "especially a white man")
      Having said that did Concacaf deserve a final 4th playoff spot, I think we all agree the winner of the oceania should be given immediate qualification, australia got a playoff with south american teams for years. Jack managed to find a way of getting us, 15 points behind USA remember into a playoff against the mighty bahrain, so it wasn't for this dodgy move, we probably wouldn't be in the world cup. It's a deal with the devil (metaphorically) but we all know how that ends eh? 500 dollars for a ticket and if he gets into some power in the government, God help us all.

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2006, 11:26:31 AM »
Another Warner bashing mail and at first I said to myself not to jump in, but ....

For all those who constantly repeat that if it wasn't for Warner then we wouldn't have made it to the WC...think carefully about what allyuh insinuating eh...

1) That making the WC is not about footballing talent, but is mainly about money
2) Our beloved Soca Warriors was not worthy of a place in Germany except for the dealings of Mr Warner to convince FIFA to give CONCACAF a half spot....exactly how he knew T&T would have gotten that spot, I don't know.

I know you need money to equip a team with the best chance of going to WC, but exactly where the money come from again ???  It might serve Warner better to put his money into football development with the youth levels, and not interfere with the national team...especially when they have a match on.

Ah does always remember the post...ah think is from Bourbon...and I am paraphrasing here... if yuh poor and yuh lil daughter have a 'uncle' who paying for she education and whatnot, but at the same time he resting some good 'pipe' on she in the night...is that fair ?
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2006, 06:02:19 PM »
To de man who want to know IS THAT FAIR.

EXCHANGE IS NO ROBBERY.

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2006, 11:20:35 AM »
Warner is where he is because of T&T football but although he said he will not be supporting financially again, he will still be dipping his hand in TTFF pockets. He just trying to fool the fools again who believe he is a saviour after he done screw allyuh 10 ways to hell. Right now, he on a political move because he already have fools believing he do the country the biggest favour ever. We will see when all the chips fall into place after the world cup euphoria is over, we'll see the sheeps from the goats and the lions from the pussies.. :rotfl: :rotfl:
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2006, 11:52:14 AM »
real men does bawl jack warner is tief and all that and i ent go lie he does do some shady financial ting. but lemme ask allyuh if u think jack warner getting richer coz ah trinidad football or gettin poorer? u think he gain money or lose money in carrying trinidad to the world cup?? me thinks it is poorer.
nuff time jack warner does foot the bill for everything or else we football situation woulda be in the same state as cricket- always dispute.
i dont condone he mamaguying and under the table deals to get contracts for he and he family though and he wrong for this.

but doh tell me jack warner heart not in it and doh tell me he gettin rich off trinidad football successes

I disagree with you on two fronts:

1. I don't think he's getting poorer because of his support of the TTFF...if anything he's breaking even.  Trinidad football is what made Jack the man he is today.

2. He is indeed getting 'rich' off of Trinidad football...see above.  His TTFF days lead to his CONCACAF and now FIFA positions, which in turn has helped line his pockets with money.

That said, I too am appreciative of the contributions he has made to TnT football, regardless.  I will always remember contacting him 6-7 years ago when as then head of the TTFF and CONCACAF he fired Bertille St. Clair prompting (in part) the schism between Yorke and Latas and the Federation.  I sent him an e-mail critical of his decision, and was pleasantly surprised that he personally responded...basically telling me that time will tell if his was the best move.  Say what you will of the man...and I know I've said my share...but question not his committment to football in TnT, and his sincere belief that he is acting in it's best interest.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2006, 12:01:55 PM »
Another Warner bashing mail and at first I said to myself not to jump in, but ....

For all those who constantly repeat that if it wasn't for Warner then we wouldn't have made it to the WC...think carefully about what allyuh insinuating eh...

1) That making the WC is not about footballing talent, but is mainly about money
2) Our beloved Soca Warriors was not worthy of a place in Germany except for the dealings of Mr Warner to convince FIFA to give CONCACAF a half spot....exactly how he knew T&T would have gotten that spot, I don't know.

I know you need money to equip a team with the best chance of going to WC, but exactly where the money come from again ???  It might serve Warner better to put his money into football development with the youth levels, and not interfere with the national team...especially when they have a match on.

Ah does always remember the post...ah think is from Bourbon...and I am paraphrasing here... if yuh poor and yuh lil daughter have a 'uncle' who paying for she education and whatnot, but at the same time he resting some good 'pipe' on she in the night...is that fair ?

Not at all pardners this is not what I mean at all. Apart from what he has done financially, I think what strikes me the most about the "CONTRIBUTIONS" refers more to his achievements within FIFA and what it has meant to the country. Yes he is our inside man, but arranging matches, aggressive negotiations to secure travel and board, intervening with player/club releases have all been part of his repertoire. 
The team was able to focus and perform in comfort because things were put in place infrastructural and administrative. Lack of experience may have been our undoing but we saw a Trinidad and Tobago team like no other I have seen before going against big guns an holding it down. This is just the beginning 2010 we will be ready and we will be beating teams.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2006, 02:17:03 PM »
how  much goals warner score???
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2006, 02:48:26 PM »
I saw another thread where man jumping down Jack throat becuase he doh want to personally foot the bill for the team again and he is right as far as I am concerned.
It  is time for the Government and private sector to step up and not wait to jump on the bandwaggon only when things looking up

And boy did they jump on. True enough man go say dat is trini currency but we talkin bout trini. If dem man-ing  was serious about de rewards then they really stepped up to the plate. Lets hope for continued support from TTFF & or Government and then private sector.

Hip
Hip Hooray for government.

This is probably a political ploy so I hope de football powers push to get them developmental things and monies in play before election come and gone.

If it is not, then....    hah... yeh right.... who are we kidding :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Johpants

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2006, 03:10:45 PM »
Man talking about TT$500 ticket. I know about people who paid for Category 1 tickets and end up sitting on the concrete steps (the same area that fire officers in T&T try to keep clear) because when they reach their assigned seats were already taken by ticket holding patrons. I not saying that Jack orchestrated that eh but it reminded me of November 19, 1989. Somebody call the personality that constant there and I will whistle.

I don't know how many of you saw the BBC programme about FIFA weekend before last. But at the same time that national pride was soaring to unchartered heights. The part about JW made me more ashamed than I could ever have imagined. Just one of the many excerpts - Jack boasting that he has told Sepp not to waste his time campaigning in Concacaf because Concacaf has 35 votes and he (JW) will personally deliver all 35 votes to him. Cut to a picture of man named Neville Ferguson, a Trini (supposedly JW's cousin).  Cut to footage from an actual voting session where the name Haiti is called out and a man with a pseudo French accent responds "Present". At closer look one sees that the man representing Haiti is none other than the very same Neville Ferguson.

Somebody mentioned not seeing anybody else in this federation making any moves on behalf of Concacaf. I wonder if that is because JW not allowing it and he's giving them incentives not to do so?

In any case he is supposed to be rewarded tonight by the Global Organisation of People of Indian Origin (GOPIO). Chagrined by the slight by the government of not recognizing JW's contribution to the SW by awarding him the Chaconia Gold as well they will be giving him The Order of Trinidad and Tobago (TOTT)at a function held in his honour tonight.

One question aside, wasn't TOTT the suggested name for the new highest award?

1]; } ?>