April 25, 2024, 03:51:13 AM

Author Topic: Blasted cheating USA!!  (Read 3036 times)

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Blasted cheating USA!!
« on: July 08, 2005, 08:38:31 AM »
   I only looked at parts of the first half with the US and Cuba. BUT THAT BLASTED GOAL THAT THE UNITED STATES OF ASSHOLES SCORED WAS OFFSIDE!!![/b] Please let me know if the offside rules have changed!! But 2 US attackers were offside, and DEFINITELY the guy who scored that goal!!! What get me even more upset is the bullerman latino US commentator who never even mentioned that goal could have been offside. They showed the replay of that goal about 5 times after and all donkey was talking about was "oh how beautiful it looked with all his skill to chest the ball and score the goal". The Dummentator keep on talking about that throughout the replay. Them US football people real dotish eh like he never see a man chest trap a ball in he damn life!!

Things like this robbery and lameness definitely re-enforce my decision to NEVER support the US "Soccer" team ever. They suck at it hence they call it Soccer, the blasted thing is Football!!! That real upset meh yes.

I know a lot of you forumites will diss me for the above but I am allowed to dislike the US team especially when the ref and assistant is for them.

Note: US Latina women (all hot Miami women) and others are great so big up to them forever. Heheheh

J.
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline gohb

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Blasted cheating USA!!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2005, 08:50:54 AM »
When the goal was scored, I thought it was offside too. But I went over the tape in slow motion, and without question the goal was legal and the call was correct. The real emnbarrassment of the night was Prendergast's PK call in favor of Costa Rica against Canada. The replay showed that the ball hit the man's shoulder, not his arm.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2005, 09:13:41 AM »
When the goal was scored, I thought it was offside too. But I went over the tape in slow motion, and without question the goal was legal and the call was correct. The real emnbarrassment of the night was Prendergast's PK call in favor of Costa Rica against Canada. The replay showed that the ball hit the man's shoulder, not his arm.

I have to agree with gohb... however at the time all the damn replays was from all kinda fancy angle which never give yuh the correct view to see if it was offside which only heightened my suspicion...

... Prendergrast is a big waste and I was not surprised to see that it clearly hit the man shoulder/chest... From de time he blow ah know he was wrong... this man should not even referee Form 1 Midday League. BIG WASTE
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline rocwell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2005, 10:41:08 AM »
I only looked at parts of the first half with the US and Cuba. BUT THAT BLASTED GOAL THAT THE UNITED STATES OF ASSHOLES SCORED WAS OFFSIDE!!![/b] Please let me know if the offside rules have changed!! But 2 US attackers were offside, and DEFINITELY the guy who scored that goal!!! What get me even more upset is the bullerman latino US commentator who never even mentioned that goal could have been offside. They showed the replay of that goal about 5 times after and all donkey was talking about was "oh how beautiful it looked with all his skill to chest the ball and score the goal". The Dummentator keep on talking about that throughout the replay. Them US football people real dotish eh like he never see a man chest trap a ball in he damn life!!

Things like this robbery and lameness definitely re-enforce my decision to NEVER support the US "Soccer" team ever. They suck at it hence they call it Soccer, the blasted thing is Football!!! That real upset meh yes.

Indeed as previously stated, the replay showed that the referee made the correct decision.    Add to that the US scored 3 more goals (were they offside also?), putting the result beyond doubt, and all that is left is your most amusing rage.  Perhaps the US cheated by subbing in Landon Donovan?

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2005, 10:49:27 AM »
all that is left is your most amusing rage.

Well Cuba get beat fair and square... but I dont think Hypershot J rage is amusing at all... I too hate US Soccer as I was highly traumatized by Nov 19th.... and live to see the day that we can beat them regularly... I just wish that our players could take some of Hyper passion on to the field of play everytime
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline rocwell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2005, 10:54:56 AM »

Well Cuba get beat fair and square... but I dont think Hypershot J rage is amusing at all... I too hate US Soccer as I was highly traumatized by Nov 19th.... and live to see the day that we can beat them regularly... I just wish that our players could take some of Hyper passion on to the field of play everytime

Sadly, our own lack of planning for the last 15 years has ensured that at the very least it will be most difficult to beat the US in a game that counts.  At this point my anger is directed toward our own TTFF for allowing this.  Mr. Phillips, however is a giant step in the right direction.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2005, 10:56:31 AM »
That Jamaican ref is no good... many bad calls against T&T in the past..

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2005, 10:57:06 AM »

U are right FF, i long for the day that our passion reaches that height!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2005, 11:59:54 AM »
That jamaican ref is real theraphy.. HE call nuff bad calls against T&T.. de man wikked bad bad
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2005, 12:02:48 PM »
ain't nothing we could do bout that now and not the last BullSh ref we go meet up

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2005, 12:26:40 PM »
de ref was penderghastly i presume?

dat man is a trip.

truetrini

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2005, 07:33:41 AM »
Jason yuh losing yuh mind or what?

Ah go try to hook yuh up with ah green card, I do know someone in de State Department.

Steups.

De ref was from what nation?  And de linemen?  So did the US pay dem off?

Is 4 dey get in dey arse.  Steups.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2005, 02:45:03 PM »
I agree wit truetrini...is not like ah off side goal give dem ah draw or a 2-1 win...Cuba get real wood from de U.S. How dat qualify as cheating...ok de U.S. win 3-1 den...allyuh happy?

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2005, 11:15:41 PM »
Switch to decaf, buddy.
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

1]; } ?>