June 15, 2024, 12:44:41 PM

Author Topic: Big shot Trini  (Read 1035 times)

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
Big shot Trini
« on: May 29, 2007, 01:04:21 PM »
Big shot Trini, Joe grow up in Barataria by Jumbee bridge, then went away to attend University and law school. Joe decide to come back to T&T because he feel he could be a BigShot home.
He really wanted to impress everyone. 

So he come back and open he new law office on St Vincent Street by de big sawatees an dem.

The first day, he see a man coming up the passageway.  Joe decide to play heself. He wanted to
create a big impression for this new prospective client when he arrived.
As the man came to the door Joe grab up the phone. He motioned the man in, all the while talking...

"No. Absolutely not! You tell those clowns in New York that I won't settle this case for less than one million!!  Yes, the Supreme Court has agreed to hear that case next week.  I'll be making the primary argument and the other members of my team will provide the necessary support."

He went on playing himself, "Okay, tell the DA that I'll meet with him next week to discuss the details."

This, "conversation" went on for almost five minutes. All this time the man sat patiently and quite unperturbed as Joe rattled off instructions filled with endless legal jargon.  Finally, Joe put down de phone and turn to de man, "I'm sorry for the delay but as you can see, I'm very busy. What can I do for you?"

The man replied, "I'm from TSTT, the telephone company, I came to hookup your phone."

Lesson number 1... In trini, dey does hook up yuh phone AFTER yuh move, not BEFORE.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
Re: Big shot Trini
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 03:33:14 PM »
hehehehe...

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile