May 28, 2024, 10:45:07 PM

Author Topic: Football Wedding Threatened - Racism  (Read 16691 times)

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Football Wedding Threatened - Racism
« on: July 27, 2007, 08:10:32 AM »
Fiesta Bowl star Ian Johnson says he's hired wedding security because of racist threats

July 25, 2007

BOISE, Idaho (AP) -- The Boise State running back who scored the winning points in the Fiesta Bowl, then proposed to his cheerleader girlfriend on national television, says he has hired security for their wedding because of racial threats.

Ian Johnson, who is black, and Chrissy Popadics, who is white, are due to be married Saturday in Boise.

Since his Jan. 1 proposal, Johnson said, he has received phone calls, letters and some personal threats from people who object to their marriage plans.

"You take it for what it is -- the less educated, the less willing to change," Johnson, 21, of San Dimas, Calif., told the Idaho Statesman for its Tuesday editions. "But we're not acting like we're naive to all the stuff that's going on. We know what's been said. We're going to make sure we're safe at all times. It's an amazing day for us, and we'd hate to have it ruined by someone."

"It's really sad because a lot of people that are probably doing it are the same people who were cheering me on," Johnson said.

A Boise State football spokesman, Todd Miles, said Tuesday that Johnson hoped to put the matter behind him and did not want to discuss it further. Popadics' family said she was not available.

At the Fiesta Bowl, Johnson used a "Statue of Liberty" play to score the winning two-point conversion as underdog Boise State beat the Oklahoma Sooners 43-42 in overtime. The Broncos ended their season 13-0.

uplifting comments.

http://www.brendanloy.com/2007/01/ian-chrissy.html

Scummy Bit** Looking Says:
January 4th, 2007 at 8:06:12 am

Very scummy Whore, can’t get white guy?

RICK Says:
July 25th, 2007 at 4 1:35 pm

She never heard of Nicole Brown Simpson. We will be reading about this one soon with her two half breed kids. Can’t parents teach their kids to leave the black meat alone.

Anonymous Says:
July 25th, 2007 at 11:24:27 pm

Another stupid brainwashed white girl throws her Bloodline down the Toilet.

Anonymous Says:
July 26th, 2007 at 12:32:27 am

Another dumb white woman who will be have 3 kids from this groid who will leave her for another white woman. No support, no nothing. She will in with her parents along with the little primates and work at Wal-Mart.

Andrea Americana Says:
July 26th, 2007 at 4:49:21 am

Well she will probably be dead soon just like that woman in Ohio. That is what usually happens when white women date and marry negros which is something I WONT do and yes I am a white woman WITH self esteem which she lacks. I value and cherish my white heritage and bloodline which these women dont. At one time these sorts of “unions” were felonies in most states. They should still be. What ever “children” they have will never be accepted as white or as negro or into heaven because they are TRUE Biblical bastards.

Jeff Says:
July 26th, 2007 at 5:31:06 am

Her kids will be ugly (unless you think flat, broad noses and a fro are cute on children). Just look at Nichole Brown Simpson’s kids. Freaking ugly!

You can do a youtube search for “Tiger Wood’s Ugly Kid”.

IceLand Says:
July 26th, 2007 at 5:36:09 am

Tiger Wood’s wife should of realized you can’t gold-dig cute kids in the mud.
Andrea Americana Says:
July 26th, 2007 at 6:34:35 am

Our so called racist bullshit belongs here and NOW. The white race WILL NOT go quietly in to that dark night, commie. Only a commie would say what you said gahrie for a commie believes in a raceless genderless classless society. America was great when she HAD boundries that were not crossed.

Andrea Americana Says:
July 26th, 2007 at 7 6:37 am

Then why can biologists tell when looking at a skull what race the person was. Foresnics do this all the time and they are sciencists.

Look at America BEFORE and AFTER 1955. Violent crime was almost NON exsistant. Once the negro, which science has proven to be BORDERLINE retarted the world over, got their so called civil rights did violent crime skyrocket. There is no such thing as a successfully run negro country.

Thoes that preach tolerance like you are intolerant themselves. Science has proven time and time again that the negro CAN NEVER be a whites equal. Read the bell curve and see for yourself. In millions years Sub Sahara Africa which is where negros come from have not produced anything that civilized societies are based on like woven cloth, alphabets, languages, domesticated animals, laws and transportation other than on foot. Ignorant I am not.

Thinker Says:
July 26th, 2007 at 8:47:01 am

I agree with Ian, Black women are too ugly to marry. Unfortunately, thats all that will come out of this relationship. She’ll be a crack whore or dead. The understading types are never around when the sick violence starts. White women that volunteer to be blings deserve what they get.

RICK Says:
July 26th, 2007 at 10:00 6 am

Why is it one thing blacks covet more than anything is a white girl. Why these BCLs would get with a colored is crazy. Read about Canton and Tulsa recently-BCLs are killed by their “colored boyfriend” 75 times more than white/white. And I know that her parents are proud of “da new son-in-law”.

Thinker Says:
July 26th, 2007 at 10:26:38 am

BroGreg - is wrong.

Black men don’t like to marry Black women. You don’t have the numbers.
You just don’t. Mixed marriages deplete the world of desireable females. His daughter will be too ugly to marry. Granted he won’t date or marry his daughter because its his daughter but he’ll look right past all of her look alikes just like Tiger Woods did. Tiger Woods is far more racist than I.

RICK Says:
July 26th, 2007 at 11:36:45 am

Have you read the stats on racial crime, in 2005 there were over 36,000 white women raped by black men, about a 100 a day. There were less than 10 BLACK WOMEN RAPED BY WHITE MEN FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR. Look at the NBA and NFL over 70% of the colored players have BCLs. Obviously the majority of blacks find white women more desirable.
Andrea Americana Says:
July 26th, 2007 at 12:00:11 pm

To Rick:

I know a little about the NFL players here. Apparently the white women chase after the negro players. When a white woman chases after ONE white NFL player it is as if she is chasing after them all. The negro players make the white ones think what is wrong with them as a person and why cant they have a woman of the same skin tone as themselves. I know this first hand as a white woman who chased after a white quarterback and learned that he then had a locker full of marragie proposals addressed to me all from WHITE single men that worked with this NFL franchise. I had a conversation with the middle linebacker (he was white) who said he had to ACT like a negro to keep his WHITE wife from straying. That is how sad, pathetic and disgusting these “unions” are. Apparently these so called white women who chase negros werent FORCED to watch the OJ trials. I was.

July 26th, 2007 at 1:02:24 pm

I guess that the 36,000 white women raped by coons were chasing them.
RICK Says:
July 26th, 2007 at 1:11:35 pm

Andrea sounds like a bitter negress that lost a lot of her “mans” to white women. Hell, if I had lots of money I wouldn’t “lay wif nigga hoes” either.
Joshrandall Says:
July 26th, 2007 at 1:21 3 pm

“Chrissy” —and doesnt a girl with that name seem like a moron??—is throwing away her white heritage. She prob thinks she is doing something wonderful with this ugly monkey,who,because of his “RACE” IS BLESSED WITH THE ABILIT TO RUN AROUND WITH A BALL. So,unlike most negroes,he will not be poor,at least for a few years,til he busts out of the NFL(assuming he makes it IN)with 99% of his money spent! She thinks she is doing something wonderful and she is a heroine. Actually she is a brainless **** dope;she got herse’f a ball playin’ nigra,but she got the ugliest one I evuh did see!
RICK Says:
July 26th, 2007 at 4:26:30 pm

Chrissy will be like either Nicole Simpson (Killed by negro)or Heidi Klum stuck with two awful looking mulatto children.
Cam Vashi Says:
July 26th, 2007 at 5:11:45 pm

Im sorry, I dont think this will end well. Miscegenation just makes women unattractive. This will end up like Bobby Pitts in Ohio, with the white woman he used. These is a fascination among the africans among you americans for white women. Her family deserves the blame for not excluding her though. This behaviour is scum.

Andrea Americana Says:
July 26th, 2007 at 7:24 1 pm

I forgot to add that I am angry and frustrated on behalf of the WHITE pro football players. They just want a white woma. It is shocking but dishearting and sad that they cant have that.

Offline Johpants

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Football Wedding Threatened - Racism
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 08:54:23 AM »
Wow! This is so sad to think that in this day and age so many people really still think this way.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 08:57:47 AM »
geezus - one of them call heself "Thinker" as well.

so Andre, yuh changing your avatar?  ;)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 09:02:40 AM »
BCL?

Offline Swima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2007, 09:13:26 AM »
Nothing more needs to be said. You cannot change that level of ignorance in those minds and the offspring may be condemned too since that is the upbringing they will be subjected to.

You just have to hope that at some point that that sector of the pop. will get smaller and smaller, and that we as black people do not respond in kind or create further bad examples for them to latch onto.
Success will never take you by surprise.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2007, 09:28:35 AM »
some ah dem comments  :o
internet ba johns
 :-X
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 09:30:22 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2007, 09:31:05 AM »
BCL?
Use yuh imagination. De first word is Black and de last word is Lover  :devil:.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2007, 09:57:48 AM »
white people love to preoccupy themselves with trivial shit.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2007, 10:01:24 AM »
This song is about an  interacial  couple ,this tread a little sad .
http://canehdian-rocker.livedigital.com/#:t=channelAll:o=0:c=1678452

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2007, 10:07:41 AM »
i think some people vex b/c their dick too small to satisfy a flea.

another reason i gald to be a trini.

we ignorant doh have thing so down by me.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2007, 11:38:23 AM »
Is de 'C' precisely dat eluding mih ...

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2007, 11:53:45 AM »
Is de 'C' precisely dat eluding mih ...
Cocolokes
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2007, 11:56:55 AM »
Ah feel like I in ah time warp or someting!! Lawwwwwwwwd!!
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2007, 12:01:29 PM »
for those living in Icebox Land, why is this a surprise?

sad, disappointing, tiring perhaps, but no surprise.

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2007, 12:04:12 PM »
Idaho is a pretty white place, its straight south of where i live in Canada.
There was a big Aryan camp there in the 90s and those fools used to talk about wanting to turn Idaho, Washington and Oregon to a pure white territory all the time.  And to top it off they got real press too.
call me crazy, but when you cross the border (in Idaho and even norther washington for me i would not count Seattle desowa  ;)) you actually feel it, you know you are different and ppl watching you.

all i can say is thank god its Canada where i live
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 12:06:44 PM by ricky »

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2007, 12:10:26 PM »
for those living in Icebox Land, why is this a surprise?

sad, disappointing, tiring perhaps, but no surprise.

I not surprise yuh know Queen.  I does always tell people you could legislate anti-racism initiatives an all dat but yuh cyar legislate people mind.  De level of ignorance in dem postings though jes have tuh make yuh shake yuh head.  De more tings change, de more dey stay de same.
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2007, 12:13:45 PM »
There was a big Aryan camp there in the 90s and those fools used to talk about wanting to turn Idaho, Washington and Oregon to a pure white territory all the time.  And to top it off they got real press too.
call me crazy, but when you cross the border (in Idaho and even norther washington for me i would not count Seattle desowa  ;)) you actually feel it, you know you are different and ppl watching you.

ah few years back, ah was in a tiny town in British Columbia.  Cyar remember de name ah de place now but anyway, ah went een ah WallMart and if yuh see how people was watching meh.  Now granted, it wasn't wid hate eh (at least not from what ah see) but yuh could tell not only dese people doh see strangers, dey definitely doh see ones dat not white.  Ah never see ah single non-white person fuh de couple days ah was dey.  It was a very funny feeling.  I could only imagine if dem stares had come wid de kinda hatred leveled in de posting on dis topic.

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2007, 12:26:03 PM »

ah few years back, ah was in a tiny town in British Columbia.  Cyar remember de name ah de place now but anyway, ah went een ah WallMart and if yuh see how people was watching meh.  Now granted, it wasn't wid hate eh (at least not from what ah see) but yuh could tell not only dese people doh see strangers, dey definitely doh see ones dat not white.  Ah never see ah single non-white person fuh de couple days ah was dey.  It was a very funny feeling.  I could only imagine if dem stares had come wid de kinda hatred leveled in de posting on dis topic.

yeah coco i work all around rural alberta and get those looks plenty up here but what you said is the main difference between here and what i feel in the states
Up here dem just looking out of curiosity they are actually really nice people, i can confidently say there is no hate with them,  down dere is like a knife going through your back
mind you it have a few places in alberta you get the hate stare too, right Alberta Trini ?  ;)

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2007, 12:32:07 PM »

yeah coco i work all around rural alberta and get those looks plenty up here but what you said is the main difference between here and what i feel in the states
Up here dem just looking out of curiosity they are actually really nice people, i can confidently say there is no hate with them,  down dere is like a knife going through your back
mind you it have a few places in alberta you get the hate stare too, right Alberta Trini ?  ;)

Well, I live in Calgary, Alberta fuh almost 7 years back when yuh coulda count black folks yuh see in one day and still have fingers left over.  Ah have tuh say dat ah experience more racist comments and behaviour in Toronto dan ah ever had in Calgary.  In general, ah fine de people dere more ignorant dan racist and ah use de word ignorant in true meaning of de word.  Now AT live dere longer dan me and he have plenty more stories dan I could ever tell.  Too, yuh experiences does be different depending on whether yuh is ah black man or a black woman.  De men and dem have it harder ah will admit.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2007, 12:43:27 PM »
There was a big Aryan camp there in the 90s and those fools used to talk about wanting to turn Idaho, Washington and Oregon to a pure white territory all the time.  And to top it off they got real press too.
call me crazy, but when you cross the border (in Idaho and even norther washington for me i would not count Seattle desowa ;)) you actually feel it, you know you are different and ppl watching you.

True dat, and every since I found out that the Hollywood gliterati have found it a suitable place to live I've wondered ... hmmmm ... off to Africa to adopt and then back to Idaho for refuge ... hmm ... say wha' ...

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2007, 01:07:49 PM »

Well, I live in Calgary, Alberta fuh almost 7 years back when yuh coulda count black folks yuh see in one day and still have fingers left over.  Ah have tuh say dat ah experience more racist comments and behaviour in Toronto dan ah ever had in Calgary.  In general, ah fine de people dere more ignorant dan racist and ah use de word ignorant in true meaning of de word.  Now AT live dere longer dan me and he have plenty more stories dan I could ever tell.  Too, yuh experiences does be different depending on whether yuh is ah black man or a black woman.  De men and dem have it harder ah will admit.

coco people ignorant all over, all dey know is dey lil area
90% of the ppl in toronto dont know jack about edmonton
case in point ah had some friends frao barbados out last month, dey stop in tornoto,
when dey reach here dey walking with sweater and parka etc in June when it friggin 30 degrees out here
dey say all the ppl in toronto tell dem alberta is cold....
PS after i show meh frens around and they see the real Alberta dey ent understand how anyone would want to live in toronto  ;)

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2007, 01:18:32 PM »

coco people ignorant all over, all dey know is dey lil area
90% of the ppl in toronto dont know jack about edmonton
case in point ah had some friends frao barbados out last month, dey stop in tornoto,
when dey reach here dey walking with sweater and parka etc in June when it friggin 30 degrees out here
dey say all the ppl in toronto tell dem alberta is cold....
PS after i show meh frens around and they see the real Alberta dey ent understand how anyone would want to live in toronto  ;)

Ricky..daise true.  Up tuh now when I tell people here dat I used tuh live dere, dey say...dat place so cole.  When I tell dem dat Toronto colder dan Calgary, dey cyar believe dat.  I tell dem, Calgary have more SNOW. 

I eh go lie...Calgary is ah sweet place.  Very iinteresting in many way.  I doh regret having lived dere at all. For quality of life, it really better dan Toronto IMO but ah prefer de easier access of living here...not tuh mention gettin ah decent roti!!  ;)

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2007, 02:40:16 PM »
He derserve what he get , how come it is no money making white man do not get ah black woman to marry but as ah black man start making money he find ah white gul to help he spend he money ? ah hope alyuh doh say ah racial it is jus my observation. ent ?
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2007, 05:44:57 AM »
I don't know why folks making such a big deal out of this. from time in memoriam white ppl refuse to co exist with other homo sapiens. they are so uncivilized in their thinking that you have to wonder if the world would've been better off without them. if you think these ignoramuses are bad then you should try enlisting in the US arm services. I was there for an enlistment and i have to say it was an eye opening experience, i've never seen such ignorance and i never thought it existed either. all in all, most white folks think that they are better than the rest of races on the earth, and they have this feeling of entitlement, and the white ppl who don't suffer from this sickness who are accepting of other ppl's culture and are opposed to any form of oppressive behavior are called sympathizers and ni##er lovers. these mad ppl went all over the world and stirred up trouble, taking away the Indians land and killing off the buffallo, killing off the Aztecs , the inkers and the Mayans, colonizing the ppl and making them subordinates while raping their land and calling the ppl savages in the process, while their actions were more suiting of that title. going into Africa for centuries enslaving the ppl and robbing them of their culture and their ancestial land in the most indignant way imaginable,while implementing their rule of mind controll on the colonized, teaching them to love their social structure by means of mental manipulation, teaching them of their cultural and religious expressions as being the ultimate. in my book them ppl is real haters and mischief makers who always putting out a negative add campagain against ppl who opposed their rule of tyranny, relentlessly trying to demonize the rest of the world who fail to comply, while portraying them selves as the saviors of mankind. these Idahoan youths is the product of their society, don't blame them but blame their up bringing. i am not a hater but these ppl does make it very hard to like them. as you know i have mixed race kids and i never chase after no woman white nor black, it was allways mutual intrest. i don't have no regrets about my past, and this thing is not about individuals, it's a structural problem and it's getting subtly worst. and alberta is no f##kin differance from idaho. i have ppl in calgary and eddmonton, and they told me that calgary is a hick cowboy town just like wyoming and montana, the only differance is they are a lot more subtle about it.  can't wait to leave north america all together.    positive
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 06:41:18 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2007, 06:34:56 AM »
He derserve what he get , how come it is no money making white man do not get ah black woman to marry but as ah black man start making money he find ah white gul to help he spend he money ? ah hope alyuh doh say ah racial it is jus my observation. ent ?
Zulu no matter what ppl do and say, somtimes yuh have to see things for what it is and yuh can't allow yuh emotions to get the better of your reasoning and humanity. although it's frustrating and dis heartening knowing these things are very hard to acept BC of the insults that go along with it, yuh still have to overs the ignorant and be gracful under fire, and most of all, yuh must bunn ignorance and racism. this man and woman should not be put under a micoscope BC society is sick and rotten to the core. GOD is the author of love, and i think it's a sin to tell ppl who to love, that is GOD job not man. who the hell is man any way, this ass h#le just got here recently and want to manipulate the creation. steeuuuppppeesss. god did not create man to segregate but to integrate, segregation is totally against human nature. so to hell with these sick white ppl.  GOD is the boss of all bosses.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 06:44:10 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2007, 08:42:55 AM »
Realy and truly i do not care to hoots about who marry who ,but what i am asking why iz it some black men from the time they get som money they chooze ah white woman over ah black to marry ? and not that the woman have money to match they  own most ah the time she have nottin. How come it iz no rich white man doz marry any poor black gul or any for that matter .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2007, 08:45:04 AM »
and alberta is no f##kin differance from idaho. i have ppl in calgary and eddmonton, and they told me that calgary is a hick cowboy town just like wyoming and montana, the only differance is they are a lot more subtle about it.  can't wait to leave north america all together.    positive

yuh talking shit like usual, you ever been up here? 
ill tell you what, here is $5 go to Africa and take another jackass with you
try living your life instead of whining and blaming everything on racism, its your shit and mentality that keep the world the way it is
if it so shitty up here tell me why all the southern american black american football players stay up here when they are done playing?.....its cause they are treated as equals here.  All of them say how this is such a great place for equality.  your "peeps" in calgary are probably just like you, looking for every exceuss to blame on somebody else for the they are or what they have
allyuh ent no different than dem white ppl in the article
get an education/good job and you will see the world's playing ground levels out quite a bit...well canada anyway
and dont tell me i full of shit, cause i living it horse

positive
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 12:03:51 PM by ricky »

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2007, 10:40:30 AM »
Realy and truly i do not care to hoots about who marry who ,but what i am asking why iz it some black men from the time they get som money they chooze ah white woman over ah black to marry ? and not that the woman have money to match they  own most ah the time she have nottin. How come it iz no rich white man doz marry any poor black gul or any for that matter .

to answer dat question... its jus skin colour...skin colour.
thats like putting the icing on the cake.

but Zu let them lost the money nah...you'll see.

changing this around.

what about the "white" woman with the money, marrying the "black" man ?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 11:35:43 AM by TriniCana »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2007, 05:35:58 PM »
and alberta is no f##kin differance from idaho. i have ppl in calgary and eddmonton, and they told me that calgary is a hick cowboy town just like wyoming and montana, the only differance is they are a lot more subtle about it.  can't wait to leave north america all together.     positive

yuh talking shit like usual, you ever been up here? 
ill tell you what, here is $5 go to Africa and take another jackass with you
try living your life instead of whining and blaming everything on racism, its your shit and mentality that keep the world the way it is
if it so shitty up here tell me why all the southern american black american football players stay up here when they are done playing?.....its cause they are treated as equals here.  All of them say how this is such a great place for equality.  your "peeps" in calgary are probably just like you, looking for every exceuss to blame on somebody else for the they are or what they have
allyuh ent no different than dem white ppl in the article
get an education/good job and you will see the world's playing ground levels out quite a bit...well canada anyway
and dont tell me i full of shit, cause i living it horse

positive
First of all fellah, i didn't call you no names , so don't start with dat kind of impsy behavior. 2nd , there is such a thing as differance of oppinion. you say i am no differant than those ppl in the article, but listen closely to your self bout take $5 and go back to africa, now who sounds ignorant, and another thing , you don't know jack about me , my educational and ecconomic status. well for your facking info, iam pretty sure i  am far more colonially educated than you with the devil's bull shyte over priced slave knowledge, and i am sure i've got more money than you, your mudda, and you grand fadder put together, so watch yuh little rude disrespectful third world mouth, and go and slave for nickles and dimes , talking bout ah job yuh little colonial minded blaba mouth dunce! ah noticed yuh had nothing to say about ANY THING ELSE OTHER THAN WHAT I MENTIONED ABOUT CALGARY. well hear this, those white folks was talking about black ppl in the most indignant way, but it seems like that was ok with you, the canada issue was more pressing and needed your immediate responce.  facking uncle tom indan or black dunce!!!       PS i lived in canada, since i had a canadian girl friend for yrs, i do admit that i've never been to calgary but i've been close enough, and  i've also been to vancouver island and nuff places in canada, and i heard about calgary from white ppl and blacks as well. so stop assuming, yuh dun know what the old cliche say about dat!!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 06:26:23 PM by just cool »

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2007, 06:54:02 PM »
well just cool i admit my $5 dollar statement was ignorant
Canada has provided myself and family a good home and life and i am proud to call it my home
My statement was more directed to everyone who does live in north america and complain, weather it be Africa, china, South america....... insert country of your choice
Simple if you ent like it leave, all dem people staying for some reason
its actually a quote from a TV personality (an ignorant one at that) in Canada

I see you did not call me any names either  ::), thanks for that

Second, i dont really care how much money you have, but as you have so much maybe you should donate to FPATT, warrior nation or the ricky fund... its tough slaving for nickles and dimes, I take paypal as well

BTW you give a pretty good reflection of yourself from your posts (as does everyone) when you say i know nothing about you

I only quoted the Calgary part because.....ah forget it, your high education should be able to figure it out

take center stage, ill give you the last word......
positive
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 07:22:30 PM by ricky »

1]; } ?>