April 29, 2024, 02:18:21 AM

Author Topic: News about Kevaughn Connell  (Read 15174 times)

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: News about Kevaughn Connell
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2006, 02:40:08 PM »
non
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline Aymir

• JABLOTEH FOREVER
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Jabloteh
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2006, 02:46:34 PM »
well done connell..... ;D

Offline Ethan Hunt

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
    • as-annes.fr
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2006, 03:07:53 PM »
Kevaughn has been playing small goal with us for the last 6 months

What is the name of the team and where is it located in England

Thank you

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
update kevaughn connell
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2006, 11:07:43 AM »
Just for information...

Kevaughn connell scored a goal on his début with FC cannes in the french third division. Since then he's been a lot less successful. It has to be said, that he is fighting for the second striker position with about 4 other strikers, the undisputed goalscorer already has 5 goals to his name.
It should also be known that this is a very young team, Kevaughn is 23 in december and he's already one of the older members of the team (there are 4 players born in the 70's)

After the 2-0 win over romorantin, cannes drew 0-0 atcherbourg and then beat Paris FC 1-0. Kevaughn played the full game agianst cherbourg and came on halfway through the second half in the match against paris. Unfortunately, he picked up a yellow in each match so he was suspended for the 1-1 draw at Martigues. He wasn't selected for the 0-0 draw against yzeure, played the full match at beauvais where he picked up another yellow. They lost 2-0, and he was subbed off at the end of the first half in the next match against Laval. "The unofficial website described him as being "rather transparent in the first half" His replacement, Perrin, scored the equalizer before Laval's late goal condemned them to a 2-1 loss. He was once again not selected for the match in Sète where they were hammered 4-1. Unfortunately, his replacement scored again coming off the bench.

Cannes is 15 of 20 teams after 12 matchdays with a  goal difference of -3, 10 points behind the third placed team Laval. on a brighter note though, on sunday they beat a team in the 4th or 5th division 2-0 to qualify for the 6th round of the Coupe de France. He didn't play and his 'replacement' scored the second goal, so he might be riding pine for a while...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: update kevaughn connell
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2006, 11:55:13 AM »
thanks for the update midknight
Hart for president

Offline fatman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2006, 04:21:21 PM »
 I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF HIM CAN ANY BODY GIVE ME HIS BACK GROUND WHERE DID HE GO TO SCHOOL ?,HAS HE REPRESENTED TRINI AT ANY LEVEL BEFORE ?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2006, 04:52:51 PM »
I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF HIM CAN ANY BODY GIVE ME HIS BACK GROUND WHERE DID HE GO TO SCHOOL ?,HAS HE REPRESENTED TRINI AT ANY LEVEL BEFORE ?

Went to St. Augustine Senior Comprehensive
Played for Joe Public and San Juan Jabloteh
Represented T&T at the U-20 level
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Phensic

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2006, 11:41:30 AM »
Is this the 1st Trini to be playing professionally in France????

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2006, 08:36:25 AM »
Trnaslated from http://www.allezcannes.net/06/comptes-rendus13-0607.php
13th Day  Saturday 28 Octobre

Cannes 2 Toulon 0

Connell would have taken off his shirt but a flash of lucidity reminded the cannes striker that he already had a yellow card. He therefore chose to raise his arms to the sky while his teammates jumped all over him. (56') The Trinidad striker just scored his second goal in a Cannes shirt and it could be worth gold for Cannes.
Connell, unfortunate in his attempts on goal up to that point, let fly a diagoal shol after the excellent work of Kadir on the left side.

----

Connell had picked up a yellow in the 50' and was subbed off in the 76'. Toulon finished the match with 9 men after the injury off their captain in the 76' (after three subs) and the subsequent expulsion of their guardian. Kadir scored the second goal in the 86th off a free kick

The 5th of November, Cannes won 6-1 in the 5th round of the French Cup over a team from the 5th division, but Connell stayed on the bench. This weekend they won 1-0 away to Vannes, but Kevaughn was not selected. The trainer seems to have a definite policy of player rotation...

Cannes are now 10th, 5 points from the last promotable team, and 4 points over the first relegatable team, with 19 points after 14 days
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2006, 09:57:18 AM »
Happy to see the youth doing well. Hope he continues doing good things for himself and probably move up to a better division where he could probably be on roll call for the national senior team. Good luck Connell.

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Connell scores his third
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2006, 11:53:32 AM »
18 novembre, 2006

translated from http://www.ascannes.fr/

Another wonderful evening for the Cannois who force the nimois to surrender thanks to the entries of Connell and Angulo, another serious match permitting Dussuyer's men to earn two spots in the standings, only 2 points behind nimes.

At Cannes , AS Cannes beat Nîmes : 2-0 (0-0)

Goals : Connell (79'), Angulo (82')
Bookings: Connell (80') 

Cannes : Benhamou (cap) - Cerielo, Paule, Losilla, Gazeau - Traoré, Assous, Kadi - Poté (Touré, 84') , Perrin (Conell, 67')- Esparza (Angulo, 74'). Entraîneurs : Michel Dussuyer / André Amitrano

Michel Dussuyer decided to bring on Connell, a fruitful substitution. 11 minutes from the end, Assout sprung the striker completely free on the left side and Duchesne off his line gets lobbed, 1-0 for Cannes...the stadium explodes.

On a aimé :

- The entries of Angulo and Connell, both players were decisive in the match.

Player breakdown

- Connell : He comes on and scores Kevaugh has one again unlocked the match, even if once again he picked up a yellow card after his goal...

Cannes are now 8th, 6 points from the third placed team

Offline Papasmurf

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://footballawayoflife.blogspot.com/
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2006, 01:03:30 PM »
The site actually has video highlights of the games...
http://www.ascannes.net/divers/videos.php
It was a well taken goal indeed.

truetrini

« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2006, 01:12:55 PM »
Thanks for the link Papasmurf. 

he in ah real nice part ah France too boy.  Real nice.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2006, 03:39:03 AM »
I was aware of the video of the goals. I was waiting to get some help on how to get them posted in the "goals galore" section...

Offline Ethan Hunt

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
    • as-annes.fr
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2006, 05:50:38 AM »
Last year, he was playing in England.

Can someone know what was his club ?

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2006, 04:29:30 PM »
Video for his 4th goal against second division Bastia in the Coupe de France can be found in the goals galore section along with all the other ones. Looks like the kind of goal Stern pefected the art of scoring

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=23729.msg256064#msg256064
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 09:22:03 PM by Midknight »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2006, 04:33:13 PM »
Video for his 4th goal against second division Bastia in the Coupe de France. Looks like the kind of goal Stern pefected the art of scoring

http://www.ascannes.net/download/telecharger.php?id=ASCannes%20/%20/SC%20Bastia

its the third link btw

seem like he is doing ok  in his first season
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2007, 02:49:03 PM »
After his trial at Vannes OC Kevaughn was not retained.

However he apparently did enough to gain the attention of Nimes Olympique, a team that finished two places off of promotion last year and has been in the top 6 in the last 3 seasons or so. According to http://www.foot-national.com he has been signed by Nimes, although this information is too recent to be confirmed officially.

For information, Nime played to a 1-1 draw against their first opponent Laval tonight, but and will meet Cannes, Keb=vaughn's old team, next week. Incidentally both the Crocodiles (Nimes) and the Dragons (Cannes) play in red and white.

http://www.nimesolympique.fr/
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 11:44:02 AM by Tallman »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2007, 07:36:35 PM »
Great investigative work Midnight...thanks for keeping us in the loop on what's going on with yuteman.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2007, 11:43:39 AM »
After his trial at Vannes OC Kevaughn was not retained.

However he apparently did enough to gain the attention of Nimes Olympique, a team that finished two places off of promotion last year and has been in the top 6 in the last 3 seasons or so. According to http://www.foot-national.com he has been signed by Nimes, although this information is too recent to be confirmed officially.
It seem as doh he eh get pick up by anybody, and is a free agent, unless I totally misunderstand what dat page saying.

Offline Ethan Hunt

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
    • as-annes.fr
« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2007, 06:36:01 AM »
Kevaughn Connell, the ex-AS Cannes player, has finally joined the club of l'Entente-Sannois-Saint-Gratien (3rd French Division), after different trials in French.

http://www.lentente.fr/

http://www.as-cannes.fr/index.html

Good luck, he deserves

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2007, 08:16:15 AM »
Kevaughn Connell, the ex-AS Cannes player, has finally joined the club of l'Entente-Sannois-Saint-Gratien (3rd French Division), after different trials in French.

Good luck, he deserves
Thank you Ethan ,for yaking the time to update us  :beermug:

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2007, 09:04:48 AM »

Good luck, he deserves

Very good work Ethan, my mind actually ran on him yesterday and I told myself it didn't really make a difference since I wasn't going to find any trace of him again. I wasn't wrng either, they only annouced it today

Glad to see Sarkozy didn't have him expulsed in between time.

He has his work cut out for him though, the club is two places above relegation...

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2008, 10:02:31 AM »
Kevaughn is no longer with l'Entente-Sannois-Saint-Gratien.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2008, 10:19:43 AM »
So another unattach player
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2008, 11:33:47 AM »
It's the TTFF fault!

Dey bring d man back to get a combo, get injured and den tell him hard luck ... ::)
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2008, 07:56:13 PM »
Where is this player in today's mix?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2008, 08:06:25 PM »
Yeah Midnight time 4 d update
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2008, 10:50:06 PM »
Kevaughn Connell is very talented and a good left foot too. Very fast on the field. Ability to shot with both feet. Powerful and very skilful. Often referred to as "Ronaldinho" I am suprise he never played for T&T senior team, he played for Malabar United alongside Kerwyn Jemmott, Conrad Smith and Adrian Nunez then Joe Public alongside Densill Theobald, Julius James, Devon Caseman and Kevin Graham and San Juan Jabloteh loved him and bought him last season. Glad for him I was wondering what happened to him just today, MetroStars wanted him too, not sure why he didn't go, but he played for MetroStars last year when they toured T&T for a pre-season game, he was one of the 3 Jabloteh players who MetroStars pick to play with them against W Connection. Work permit might be a problem as France only allow 3 foreign players on their club teams. A good dougla player like me and can dribble very well, very attacking going forward and still very young.

MetroStars: Zach Wells, Jeff Agoos (Tim Regan 71'), Carlos Mendes, Jeff Parke (Pierre Baizie 75'), Chris Leitch (Ademir Dos Santos 75'), Amado Guevara (capt), Gilberto (Ramon Bailey 61), Kevaughn Connell (Osni Neto 45'), Michael Bradley, John Wolyniec (Nicholas Adderly 45', Devon Mitchell 49'), Sergio Galvan Rey.

Lets us know when its official. When he sign for AS Cannes, where is the link for that news ? I know AS Cannes had great talents like Aljosa Asanovic, William Ayache, Bruno Bellone, Alen Boksic, Ruud Krol, Luis Fernández, Sébastien Frey, Peter Luccin, Johan Micoud, Francois Omam-Biyik, Gerald Vanenburg, Patrick Vieira, Jonathan Zebina and Zinedine Zidane.

Sam wasn't he injured and then cut from the France club he was playing with and was looking to hook up with another club somewhere over sea...could you confirm that

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2008, 04:47:19 AM »
he was here in the Uk having trials with various clubs, he was here up till a few weeks ago not sure if he is still here.
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

1]; } ?>