April 27, 2024, 11:31:58 AM

Author Topic: Wim Sues TTFF....according to de "Fearless One"  (Read 10924 times)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Wim Sues TTFF....according to de "Fearless One"
« on: January 14, 2008, 06:13:50 AM »
Ah hear de Fearless One on de radio dis morning saying dat de saga continues between Wim and de TTFF and dat he sue dem.

He (de Fearless One) say it mean dat dey cyar appoint no coach till the lawsuit sorted out and dat mean Anton in charge ah team until...

Well log in here one time as ah reach by mih desk to see if any body hear bout it....but so far ah eh read nutten....
Any body have any info on dis??
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Re: Wim Sues TTFF....according to de "Fearless One"
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 06:51:48 AM »
Yeah 'Sugar .... story true.

Off course Wim has to sue and he is very right to do so  >:( .  How much months of no-pay a man go take? Now that Wim has no reason to be diplomatic, all de rest of de TTFF skeletons will come out de closet.

Jackula, Scamps, Rodent and the others know the wrongdoings they have orchestrated and is backlash  :whip: time.  No two ways about that. Forumites on dis board who want to start de fete  :wavetowel: because Jackula wave a Maturana smokescreen in front dey face, better cool dey tool. Maturana watching dis banana republic behaviour and unless he real desperate, he must be sayin'  :shameonyou:  "not me and Jackula oui".

I would strongly recommend that Lincoln keep a safe distance from Jackula and his flock and not get sucked in to the TTFF posse.

Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 06:57:39 AM »
Comess Brewing... :-\
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 06:58:55 AM »
SUE DEM WIM, SUE DEM!!!!!!!!!
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 06:59:24 AM »
Forumites on dis board who want to start de fete  :wavetowel: because Jackula wave a Maturana smokescreen in front dey face, better cool dey tool. Maturana watching dis banana republic behaviour and unless he real desperate, he must be sayin'  :shameonyou:  "not me and Jackula oui".
I bet Maturana hasn't seen anything like this in his lifetime!!!!!

;D
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 07:18:22 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 07:01:06 AM »
HE RIGHT

when I first heard the news about him being suspended first tought in my mind was "he go SUE"

So I say

Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2008, 07:20:24 AM »

Off course Wim has to sue and he is very right to do so  >:( .  How much months of no-pay a man go take? Now that Wim has no reason to be diplomatic, all de rest of de TTFF skeletons will come out de closet.

Jackula, Scamps, Rodent and the others know the wrongdoings they have orchestrated and is backlash  :whip: time.  No two ways about that. Forumites on dis board who want to start de fete  :wavetowel: because Jackula wave a Maturana smokescreen in front dey face, better cool dey tool. Maturana watching dis banana republic behaviour and unless he real desperate, he must be sayin'  :shameonyou:  "not me and Jackula oui".

I would strongly recommend that Lincoln keep a safe distance from Jackula and his flock and not get sucked in to the TTFF posse.

How you know he didn't get pay ?
Allyuh is some real kakaholes yes.
Wim is ah big selfish MC, if he have to sue, why he doing it so that we can't have a new coach? What that have to do with whether he have a case or not?
This is a man who had TT football in mind to better?
Let him sue, when Jack finish with him he goh be coaching the inuit ball chasers in the Artic.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2008, 07:28:33 AM »
Let him sue, when Jack finish with him he goh be coaching the inuit ball chasers in the Artic.
Just like Jackula has told some of our Football heros that there will never play for TnT again and that they are suddenly TOO OLD

yeah Jackula is MY HERO ::)

Fishs, come over from the DARK SIDE, man!!!!!!
How in all seriousness could you support that man?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 07:36:13 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2008, 07:38:18 AM »
Just like Jackula has told some of our Football heros that there will never play for TnT again and that they are suddenly TOO OLD

yeah Jackula is MY HERO ::)

Fishs, come over from the DARK SIDE, man!!!!!!

Jack ent my hero pardner, the only hero I could remember having was Kato from Green Hornet and he ded.

But Wim is ah MC so I doh mind de Devil fixing him up.

Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2008, 08:47:04 AM »
I dont support that...
(1) Wim not trini....
(2) He diss Nakhid and Lincoln- who not TTFF and in seperate incidents
(3) THis is a keep back for qulaification that is around the corner...
and he not really suing Jack...who is just a special advisor...lol

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2008, 08:55:43 AM »
One step forward & two steps backward- the eternal mantra of T&T football.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2008, 09:02:10 AM »
wim have grounds for wrongful termination yes.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2008, 09:42:19 AM »

wim cuff lincoln breddah, of course he can be dismissed, whappen wim do no wrong all of a sudden, he is at fault also, time for us to move on, maturana will have his try now... i doubt wim winnin any case...

God is de BOSS....

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2008, 09:54:55 AM »
Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2008, 10:00:24 AM »
Sound like a kaiso or even a re-make ah capleton's slew dem, ha ha
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2008, 10:13:58 AM »
He (de Fearless One) say it mean dat dey cyar appoint no coach till the lawsuit sorted out and dat mean Anton in charge ah team until...

But the TTFF smart. Remember they also named Maturana an "interim" coach - they did not actually give him the full position.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 10:15:46 AM by E-man »

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2008, 10:14:29 AM »

i feel Wim never got a fair chance to do a proper job, but depending on what his case is based on he might be in trouble.
If he suing for money owed to him and he has not been paid in a while, then he have a chance.
If he suing for wrongful termination after he fight with man and thing, he on shaky ground.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2008, 10:25:30 AM »
But the TTFF smart. Remember they also named Maturana an "interim" coach - they did not actually give him the full position.
allya men doh miss nutten ;)
check de story here
when I first read it I found it strange but NOW I see the reason in their Madness

I would like to see an in depth story by Lisana ;)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 10:30:07 AM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2008, 10:35:39 AM »
Ah hear de Fearless One on de radio dis morning saying dat de saga continues between Wim and de TTFF and dat he sue dem.

Well log in here one time as ah reach by mih desk to see if any body hear bout it....but so far ah eh read nutten....

The bolded part is nonsense.  The TTFF can appoint anyone to fill the void, the courts have no say in that.  The only thing is that should the case be resolved in his favor the TTFF will either have to put him back in charge or pay him restitution.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2008, 10:40:21 AM »
Does the TTFF have a Code of Conduct? and if so are penalties clearly defined for altercations. While the act itself is despicable, grown men should find better ways to resolve their conflicts, all it basically  comes down to a case of who provoked whom. By the TTFF suspending one and not both  Wim could be suing based on adjudicatory process, since it seems that the TTFF was the arbiter thus rendering some bias in their decision. He could be suing saying that they conspired to deny him his wages which essentially would violate the terms of his contract. Just my 2 cents. It will probably be settled out of court.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2008, 11:10:22 AM »

The bolded part is nonsense.  The TTFF can appoint anyone to fill the void, the courts have no say in that.  The only thing is that should the case be resolved in his favor the TTFF will either have to put him back in charge or pay him restitution.

Point.

It did cross mih mind when I heard the clip this morning, that not being able to appoint some one was a bit strange.....it was just a 5 min clip (if that long) so he (de Fearless One) might go into details at some in de future and clear that up, but I'm sure that's what I heard him say this morning...
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2008, 11:17:26 AM »

How you know he didn't get pay ?
Allyuh is some real kakaholes yes.
Wim is ah big selfish MC, if he have to sue, why he doing it so that we can't have a new coach? What that have to do with whether he have a case or not?
This is a man who had TT football in mind to better?

So the blacklist players was not greedy also? yeah but because is wim eh should not sue eh and take it lying down eh.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 11:58:54 AM by Trini _2010 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2008, 11:49:05 AM »
Does the TTFF have a Code of Conduct? and if so are penalties clearly defined for altercations. While the act itself is despicable, grown men should find better ways to resolve their conflicts, all it basically  comes down to a case of who provoked whom. By the TTFF suspending one and not both  Wim could be suing based on adjudicatory process, since it seems that the TTFF was the arbiter thus rendering some bias in their decision. He could be suing saying that they conspired to deny him his wages which essentially would violate the terms of his contract. Just my 2 cents. It will probably be settled out of court.

regardless as to who provoked whom...fighting is unprofessional behavior and unless it's a case of self-defense (where Lincoln attacked him), it's conduct unbecoming the manager of the country's national team.  The fact that it's such a highly-regarded Lincoln Phillips that he was in the fight with doesn't help his cause...especially when viewed in light of prior altercations with other TTFF staffers.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2008, 12:08:10 PM »

Did Jack Warner do his due diligence before terminating the mans contract? A contract is a binding agreement, so once Wim was suspended, there was an automatuic ground for legal acation, unless of course there was a breach of contract on Wims part. When the JFF recently terminated Bora Milutinovics contract, they consulted a Queens Counsil attorney before dismissing...they were able to find something that constituted a breach on Bora's part.

But Jack will take care of this one one way or the other. Wim might be wasting his money on this case.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2008, 12:19:02 PM »

regardless as to who provoked whom...fighting is unprofessional behavior and unless it's a case of self-defense (where Lincoln attacked him), it's conduct unbecoming the manager of the country's national team.  The fact that it's such a highly-regarded Lincoln Phillips that he was in the fight with doesn't help his cause...especially when viewed in light of prior altercations with other TTFF staffers.

are we certain he is suing for wrongful termination?

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2008, 12:31:18 PM »

Off course Wim has to sue and he is very right to do so >:( . How much months of no-pay a man go take? Now that Wim has no reason to be diplomatic, all de rest of de TTFF skeletons will come out de closet.
Forumites on dis board who want to start de fete :wavetowel: because Jackula wave a Maturana smokescreen in front dey face, better cool dey tool. Maturana watching dis banana republic behaviour and unless he real desperate, he must be sayin' :shameonyou: "not me and Jackula oui".

Bam shot! Wim should go straight to Andrew Jennings and relate his experience with our fine administration
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2008, 12:41:49 PM »

wim cuff lincoln breddah, of course he can be dismissed, whappen wim do no wrong all of a sudden, he is at fault also, time for us to move on, maturana will have his try now... i doubt wim winnin any case...

God is de BOSS....

OH GOOOOOOOOORD, Wim cuff dong Lincoln Phillips! yuh say dat like ah ole wahjang...w'happen yuh was dey or wha....steuuuupes yuh was dey or wha? If so ...gih we de scores nah man TI...was it ah straight lef or rite? bob and weave, upper cut....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2008, 01:21:31 PM »
Anybody who know bout Hr in fact personnel Mgmt knows that if Wim did cuff down Lincon he would a b fire so d lawsuit was as sure as nite follows day
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2008, 01:33:25 PM »
Why did Wim cuff Lincoln ?? why ??...why ???  ANSWER PLEASE
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2008, 01:35:57 PM »
How come Lincoln Phillips did not file charges against Wim?
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

1]; } ?>