April 28, 2024, 11:47:45 PM

Author Topic: Trinidad or Trinibabwe  (Read 3192 times)

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Trinidad or Trinibabwe
« on: May 21, 2008, 04:15:14 PM »
Most people still cannot see that politics has now entered our game of football and its a vindictive move by the minister which was surely engineered by the Prime Minister.We can now show the world what a little "tin pot democracy"we are.Whatever made jw become a member of the UNC,surely he should have been a minister in the Government,then whatever he did would not have been magnified as they presently are.Be honest with yourselves for once in allyuh little lives and doh just live for today because to-morrow we could be another Zimbabwe.There is nuff nastiness that has happened and not a bad word against the minister,instead allyuh still cussing JW.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Re: Trinidad or Trinibabwe
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 04:17:48 PM »
Most people still cannot see that politics has now entered our game of football ...........

Interesting  :thinking:
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 04:18:12 PM »
Most people still cannot see that politics has now entered our game of football and its a vindictive move by the minister which was surely engineered by the Prime Minister.We can now show the world what a little "tin pot democracy"we are.Whatever made jw become a member of the UNC,surely he should have been a minister in the Government,then whatever he did would not have been magnified as they presently are.Be honest with yourselves for once in allyuh little lives and doh just live for today because to-morrow we could be another Zimbabwe.There is nuff nastiness that has happened and not a bad word against the minister,instead allyuh still cussing JW.

Because the Man is CROOKED
He is more like Mugabe than not. (except for the violence)

Frico you remember this

It is now clear that maturana is a puppet to JW who is now acting with a vendetta against the players who got together to sue the TTFA.
we may say what we like about him he has done a lot for our football and one can understand his present attitude if even we do not condone it.I feel certain that the players who brought this action against the TTFA are the bigger culprits,it would havebeen much better if it had gone to arbitration rather than take legal action,after all JW DID NOT SIGN ANY CONTRACT TO GIVE WHAT THE PLAYERS ARE ASKING.My understanding is that he made a verbal statement in the heat and excitement when we held Sweden to a draw.I cannot see the players getting more than a few thousand dollars more.The greed shown by a few players is the cause of our present predicament not
JW.Surely,with a bit more common sense the problem could have been dealt with differently,consider too'that all the players got $1,000,000 from the government.When England put about 6 or 7 pass us we will be certain that we are not going to SA 2010 but instead rebuilding for 2014 wherever it may be.
Boi, where some people been Hiding ???
hear nuh go and read this thread(<-- click here)  and when ya dun read this thread, then check this one den when you tink ya dun read this thread, watch ah next thread to read, then get back to me.....
Well Educate Thyself Man.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 04:53:40 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 04:37:56 PM »
Frico,
           where have you been for the past 30 yrs man!

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2008, 04:46:34 PM »
Surely the FIFA vice president, concacaf president, president of CFU, special adviser to TTFF and owner of a ProLeague football club, by standing as an MP, is the person who brought politics into football?

Or am I missing something here?

And as joint party leader, if they got into power, how the hell will they abide by FIFAs rules of governments not interfering with football? I can't see Jack stop meddling in football, in fact, he'll want even more control.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2008, 04:52:42 PM »
Ah find my previous hero, Lincoln Phillips, to be very quiet lately sometime since he he began shifting dangerously closer to Jackulito and Scampinho and was then conveniently (and unfortunately) forced to take sides with the booby-trapped set-up incident wit' Wim.

Anybody hear from him lately?  :o
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2008, 05:46:01 PM »

Steeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuppssssssssssssssssssssssssss!  ::)

We have a term for people like you, who doh know de history, but only look at the headlines today and react/move/talk based on those alone - WAGGONISTS!
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2008, 06:00:03 PM »

You is Jack son?

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2008, 06:37:31 PM »

The only question that remains is...which side of your ass are you posting out of.

truetrini

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2008, 07:46:53 PM »
F-R-I-C-O-

THAT IS EXACTLY HOW JACK DOES VIEW WE FOOTBALL!

Like a facking freeco...or ah money buffet...all he could tief.

little lives?  tin pot democracy?

boy haul yuh dotish ass.

check dis  you are really frico...as in:

Fatuous    Reprobate    Indolent   Callow     Obdurate  yuh should change yuh name tuh Banal, now go an olulate at the damn moon

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2008, 11:10:00 PM »
Kent from d UK and he have a betta understandin frico yuh take stupidity 2 new heights.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2008, 02:44:03 AM »
Allyuh can call me any name under the sun it doesn't bodder meh,the fact is there is no denying that all this posturing by the sport minister is onlly a stupid political game to show JW who is boss.A country with so much money being wasted in so much grandiose schemes crying for $150,000 TT because they did some renovation work? Is dat right at such a time?If allyuh cyah see something cynical in dat then allyuh more chupidee than ah tort.The govt did great by giving our footballers a nice bit ah money after 2006 WC,is not that they cyah wait till after the game and let tings cooldung ah lil bit.Why bring domestic squabbling into the pot so close to such ah big game.
In the next few years footballers could be our best export so why treat our football fraternity like dat.
All I ever hear is JW is a teef,be honest wid yourself and tell who in power doh teef,I really doh care as long as they do a good job.Teefing is a culture in de upper echelons of our society and we cyah get away from dat regardless of race or religion or colour.JW didn't get to such a lofty position in world football by teefing but by all the hard work he has done,name one Trini who has attained such a high position in anything.No matter where I live I'll always feel great pride in torkin bout TT and its achievements,if nothing else football has put us on the world map and there is no need to treat it like dat,sorry but G.Hunt is a "BIG C -  -  T"

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2008, 02:45:36 AM »
Allyuh can call me any name under the sun it doesn't bodder meh,the fact is there is no denying that all this posturing by the sport minister is onlly a stupid political game to show JW who is boss.A country with so much money being wasted in so much grandiose schemes crying for $150,000 TT because they did some renovation work? Is dat right at such a time?If allyuh cyah see something cynical in dat then allyuh more chupidee than ah tort.The govt did great by giving our footballers a nice bit ah money after 2006 WC,is not that they cyah wait till after the game and let tings cooldung ah lil bit.Why bring domestic squabbling into the pot so close to such ah big game.
In the next few years footballers could be our best export so why treat our football fraternity like dat.
All I ever hear is JW is a teef,be honest wid yourself and tell who in power doh teef,I really doh care as long as they do a good job.Teefing is a culture in de upper echelons of our society and we cyah get away from dat regardless of race or religion or colour.JW didn't get to such a lofty position in world football by teefing but by all the hard work he has done,name one Trini who has attained such a high position in anything.No matter where I live I'll always feel great pride in torkin bout TT and its achievements,if nothing else football has put us on the world map and there is no need to treat it like dat,sorry but G.Hunt is a "BIG C -  -  T"
Jack.....gorn nuh.......gorn man.........
Obviously you REFUSE to read the following threads......
read this thread(<-- click here)  and when ya dun read this thread, then check this one den when you tink ya dun read this thread, watch ah next thread to read
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 02:47:18 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2008, 02:49:39 AM »
WHY DE f**k YUH WAH MEH TO GO! TELL MEH AH TORKING RUBBISH.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2008, 02:53:45 AM »
WHY DE f**k YUH WAH MEH TO GO! TELL MEH AH TORKING RUBBISH.
hear nuh Pardna
I doh HAVE to tell you nutten
You know that allready
you ARE very well educated, ah LIE?, so doh fool yaself
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 04:14:48 AM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2008, 03:16:20 AM »
Saddis you are a facking waste of bandwith
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2008, 04:31:38 AM »
Listen WestCoast,we does go on bout Jamaica and cuss dem all de de time but could you see this kindah shyte goin on ova deh?Not in a 100 years dem people know how to "galvanize",all I saying is that at certain times we have to forget little differences for a better result.My admiration for JW IS NOT PURELY AS DE MAN,BUT WHAT HE HAS ACHIEVED,what makes it all the more admirable is that he is a black man.I teef,he teef,you teef all ah we in position teef lil bit some more than others.

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2008, 04:33:20 AM »
Hello Daryll how you doing ?
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2008, 04:38:01 AM »
Listen WestCoast,we does go on bout Jamaica and cuss dem all de de time but could you see this kindah shyte goin on ova deh?Not in a 100 years dem people know how to "galvanize",all I saying is that at certain times we have to forget little differences for a better result.My admiration for JW IS NOT PURELY AS DE MAN,BUT WHAT HE HAS ACHIEVED,what makes it all the more admirable is that he is a black man.I teef,he teef,you teef all ah we in position teef lil bit some more than others.
Pardna, I DONT go out of my way to TTFF TIEF nobody, and I would never be proud if by accident that I did make a mistake and TTFF TIEF people.
But hay, If you so inclined......GO FOR IT MAN......Power to You and Yours

Yeah and to get back to your Zimbabwe association....Mugabe was Initially a good person to want to return his country to the people, but GREED and HATE has turned him into something that is NOT GOOD, and NOW the ones he initially wanted to help he (by that I mean his Henchmen) is killing.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 04:46:27 AM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2008, 05:33:28 AM »
Logically Hunt should not have waited until two weeks before the biggest game in years to do this.

However, the TTFF will make millions and we know that Warner family will take wht they want from it. Having said that, an extra 700 000 dllrs is a pittance when you raking in tens of millions fo dollars and with TV revenue perhaps hundreds of millions.

Just read in the paper, Hunt wiave the 10 percent and tell Warner put that windfall into footaball in the rural areas, eg. Toco.

If I was Hunt< i woulda take that extra money and put it in the rural areas MYSELF.

Yes, Hunt, put Warner in he place. Becz you know nobody in the TTFF go do it.

Peace,
VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2008, 05:37:09 AM »

Dis post deserve ah big...

W T F??!!   ???
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2008, 05:54:09 AM »
Logically Hunt should not have waited until two weeks before the biggest game in years to do this.
VB, I confused
what did Hunt do that is so terrible?

here is my take
The problem is Jack wants to Keep paying the $3,000.........never goin to happen from now on says Hunt.
Yes I agree that the PAST minister of sport did not do a proper job of collecting the PROPER fee before.

According to the Contract it has ALWAYS been 3,000 OR 10% of Gate.

Forgetting the 3,00 for a moment,
the Gate for this Game is 9,000,000....so 10% is 900,000..Right?

SO the government says, OK, that is a BIG jump from 3,000 so we go give Jack he jacket so that he could fillup he Jacket Pocket with the (900,000 - 150,000 =  $750,000 ) difference.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 05:55:59 AM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2008, 08:06:18 AM »
WestCoast when I say I teef and you teef I was jess meaning to convey a certain character in people and to put you right bout me de only ting ah ever teef is meh sister gold chain.Ah wanted to go to QPO to see West Indies play England,ah sell de chain fuh $10.00 and ah gorn,when ah come back home to Sando ah get such ah licking...Ah neva do dat again.Fuss an last time.
Ah jess hear on the BBC news that the problem has been resolved,ah can now rest mehself,ah still maintain that shyte like dat shouldn't happen so close to a match like dat.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2008, 08:09:26 AM »
WestCoast when I say I teef and you teef I was jess meaning to convey a certain character in people and to put you right bout me de only ting ah ever teef is meh sister gold chain.Ah wanted to go to QPO to see West Indies play England,ah sell de chain fuh $10.00 and ah gorn,when ah come back home to Sando ah get such ah licking...Ah neva do dat again.Fuss an last time.
Ah jess hear on the BBC news that the problem has been resolved,ah can now rest mehself,ah still maintain that shyte like dat shouldn't happen so close to a match like dat.

hear nuh you do that when you was wearing short pants

Warner STILL doin that as a BIG HARD BACK MAN
Maybe YOU could TEACH the TEACHER a thing or two.....
Capiche, mi amigo?
some people like Lignum vitae, oui

read this agin
The problem is Jack wants to Keep paying the $3,000.........never goin to happen from now on says Hunt.
Yes I agree that the PAST minister of sport did not do a proper job of collecting the PROPER fee before.

According to the Contract it has ALWAYS been 3,000 OR 10% of Gate.

Forgetting the 3,00 for a moment,
the Gate for this Game is 9,000,000....so 10% is 900,000..Right?

SO the government says, OK, that is a BIG jump from 3,000 so we go give Jack he jacket so that he could fillup he Jacket Pocket with the (900,000 - 150,000 =  $750,000 ) difference.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 08:23:21 AM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2008, 08:23:10 AM »
Nah ah was wearing long pants an ah did know everyting bout gyul.Anyway all de de best an lets hope we put up ah good fight against the English.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2008, 08:28:02 AM »
Nah ah was wearing long pants an ah did know everyting bout gyul.Anyway all de de best an lets hope we put up ah good fight against the English.
yeah, we go give dem ah good Game

you ordered your Black T Shirt as yet?  :D :D
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 08:34:01 AM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>