June 16, 2024, 07:04:08 AM

Author Topic: Birchall & Sancho on I95.5 fm this evening with The Fearless One  (Read 7216 times)

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
Re: Birchall & Sancho on I95.5 fm this evening with The Fearless One
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2008, 05:48:41 PM »
Brent says currently 30-40% of today's national squad are FPATT members, but there is a lot of interest with an ongoing membership drive and he expects 100% by Sunday.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2008, 05:52:07 PM »
yes Weary girl....ah wearing mine till dey get dey money too!!!..

What if Birchie or Sancho axe yuh to remove it....because dem fuhget dem own home.... ;D ;D

hhhhhmmmm....... :angel: ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2008, 06:11:46 PM »
Palos u is real trouble boi
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2008, 06:15:19 PM »
As 4  British guy he correck we all happy like pappy dat England in town but is only TTT votes dey want. Dem fellas standin by dey convictions someting we cyah even spell
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2008, 06:17:33 PM »
As 4  British guy he correck we all happy like pappy dat England in town but is only TTT votes dey want. Dem fellas standin by dey convictions someting we cyah even spell

and tanks for coming and by the way look out for the WC in 2018 ;)
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2008, 06:19:13 PM »
Well saiddddddddd West

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2008, 06:30:29 PM »

Hi Mister beh beh beh beh beh beh Beckham,I is de beh beh beh beh big time  tee tee tee tee tee tee tee tee tee tief dey cuh-cuh cuh-cuh call jackass wuh wuh wuh wuh warner.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2008, 06:32:03 PM »

Hi Mister beh beh beh beh beh beh Beckham,I is de beh beh beh beh big time  tee tee tee tee tee tee tee tee tee tief dey cuh-cuh cuh-cuh call jackass wuh wuh wuh wuh warner.
Berris, dat take me about 15 mins to read :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2008, 06:34:56 PM »

Berris, dat take me about 15 mins to read :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

me eh know you does stammer to  ;D
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2008, 06:38:17 PM »

me eh know you does stammer to  ;D
:whistling:
apparently so, when I read ;D ;D
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2008, 06:46:18 PM »

For those that missed the program or want to hear it again on-demand. Here's an mp3

Andre Baptiste I-Sports 2008-05-29: Chris Birchall, Brent Sancho, Brian 'Patriot' Springer

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2008, 06:53:20 PM »

For those that missed the program or want to hear it again on-demand. Here's an mp3

Andre Baptiste I-Sports 2008-05-29: Chris Birchall, Brent Sancho, Brian 'Patriot' Springer

good looking out e-man..

ah takin it in now  :beermug:

lawd andre baptiste..  :notlistening:

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2008, 06:58:52 PM »

lawd andre baptiste..  :notlistening:

lol. I tried to cut out all the clips he played of himself calling game highlights. The only one I left in was Birchall's equalizer vs. Bahrain.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2008, 07:13:12 PM »
wait nuh dis english man f**king we up..

he say he cyah see what England coach can get from playing a game against Trinidad & Tobago.

he said: "The reality is teams like Equatorial Guinea and Mozambique are ranked higher than Trinidad & Tobago"

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2008, 07:14:22 PM »
Thanks E-Man
you are D-Man ;D
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2008, 07:15:37 PM »
he say FIFA didn't sign up for nothing with no country....dey sign some agreement with UEFA....ah know ah hear him say it already, but he say dey have to negotiate with the clubs not the TTFF....

FIFA and FIFPro sign Memorandum of Understanding – a milestone in the search for global solutions to major issues in football(FIFA.com) Thursday 2 November 2006

FIFA and FIFPro, the International Federation of Professional Football Players, have today (2 November 2006) signed a Memorandum of Understanding to mutually recognise each other and reinforce their cooperation and dialogue on the major issues affecting contemporary football.  

View the full text of the Memorandum of Understanding

Represented by their respective presidents, Joseph S. Blatter and Philippe Piat, world football’s governing body and the sole organisation representing professional footballers’ unions around the world have thus set down a milestone in the modernisation of football structures and social relations within the football community.

FIFA President Blatter stated: “FIFA and FIFPro are convinced that only global solutions can offer a response to the challenges and threats that the growing universality of football brings to bear on its intrinsic values.

“Economic and commercial forces, players’ agents, and in some cases governments in various parts of the world are trying to intervene in football and its governance. As a result, football has to defend its position and especially its most important protagonists, the players. Today’s signing of the Memorandum of Understanding with FIFPro is a milestone in our quest not only for a European or regional approach but also for worldwide solutions,” Blatter added.

FIFPro President Piat, whose organisation represents some 67,000 registered players in 44 countries worldwide, echoed these sentiments: “This is a historic agreement, primarily because the players are finally recognised as fully fledged constituents of the professional game, but also because it specifically establishes minimum contractual requirements that apply worldwide as well as tribunals with parity of representation, thus increasing the voice of national players’ organisations. Furthermore, it ensures greater legal security within the game, something that is essential if we are to safeguard the game’s longevity.”

The signing ceremony was held at the Camp Nou stadium, home to FC Barcelona, one of the most prestigious clubs in the world and also the employer of some of the finest players in football past and present. Attending the ceremony and speaking as union representatives as well as on behalf of their peers were Lilian Thuram, Samuel Eto’o and Carlos Puyol. Also present at the ceremony were FIFA vice-president and president of the Spanish football association, Angel Maria Villar Llona, as well as Barcelona chairman Juan Laporta.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2008, 07:21:41 PM »
Warner: I agree with a player's association in principle but not in the way 'these fellas' want to do it like a trade union. A trade union is to negotiate with their employers. The TTFF are not their employers. We give them the opportunity to play for the national team to represent their country. If they want to play then fine, if not then fine and we move on. The clubs are their employers and if they want to negotiate, then they should go and talk to Jabloteh and Joe Public and W. Connection and Sunderland...

:bs:

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2008, 07:30:01 PM »
I feel Jackula used to stick his head in a microwave oven when he was small
fus de man does make some real ignorant comments eh
de man have a heart of solid ICE

and when Brent and Chris say that the TEAM could have accomplished so much after the WC they hittin the nail squarely on the head, yet there are those who believe that is crazy talk...
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 07:34:40 PM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2008, 07:43:42 PM »

he say he cyah see what England coach can get from playing a game against Trinidad & Tobago.

he said: "The reality is teams like Equatorial Guinea and Mozambique are ranked higher than Trinidad & Tobago"

he should know rankings doh mean shit.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2008, 08:25:34 PM »
D big picture fellas d fans have a problem wit d TTT aka JWFF dey see dey countryman dissed and dey country dissed and cyah support dey FA. Big up 4 dem we cyah even 16 people 2 donate a $50 juzzy 2 we warriors.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2008, 10:01:14 PM »

Thanks for the clip E-man...was trying to save it to put it on my Ipod but can't...ah well, guess ah have tuh siddung and listen tuh it here.

Tell me why ah hearing de "Godfather Theme" playing in de backgrung ah de interview doh  :rotfl:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 10:10:24 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2008, 10:46:29 PM »

well done e-man many thanks for this  :beermug:

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2008, 02:00:06 AM »
This is so sad

TTFF said they did not have funds to bring Brent back to Trinidad and he offered to buy his own ticket

no contact since January ?? this is how they treat players who went to Germany and gave everything
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2008, 07:47:47 AM »

Is he wrong??.....we all know dis game doh mean nutten to the English FA other than to kiss Jack arse....what the English players really stand to gain by playing us??.....we does sometimes bend to play Barbados and Grenada because we think we are far ahead of these countries....it's the same point he was making.....his point was, if it weren't for the English FA wanting to kiss Jack's arse we wouldn't be playing England on Sunday....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2008, 07:51:30 AM »

Is he wrong??.....we all know dis game doh mean nutten to the English FA other than to kiss Jack arse....what the English players really stand to gain by playing us??.....we does sometimes bend to play Barbados and Grenada because we think we are far ahead of these countries....it's the same point he was making.....his point was, if it weren't for the English FA wanting to kiss Jack's arse we wouldn't be playing England on Sunday....

i know, but when i first heard i really didnt believe that we are really ranked lower than Equatorial Guinea and Mozambique.. Until i check and realize the man was talking the truth.

how de hell dem rank higher than us?

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2008, 07:55:23 AM »

i know, but when i first heard i really didnt believe that we are really ranked lower than Equatorial Guinea and Mozambique.. Until i check and realize the man was talking the truth.

how de hell dem rank higher than us?

.....boy we so low is only up from here....depressing really...
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2008, 09:49:32 AM »
Thanks E-man
Hart for president

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2008, 10:10:14 AM »
Just how we does cus d JWFF when we playin Vincey Heat dis wuss 4 d English fans

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2008, 11:30:07 AM »

he should know rankings doh mean shit.

Allyuh men does take this football thing too personal.  As impolite as the man's statements are he is absolutely correct.  England's state of football is nowhere as shambolic as ours so they don't need to start from scratch by playing minnows...which is what Jack has us reduced to, whether we find that acceptable or not.

In his politically uncorrect way he's saying that England stands to gain nothing (I think it might be slightly more than nothing) by playing us.  What score does England have to settle with us?  I mightn' agree with what he said, or how he said it in particular, but the truth usually offends.

1]; } ?>