June 15, 2024, 07:05:27 AM

Author Topic: Will Lara play for T&T against Middx and England in upcoming T20?  (Read 2292 times)

Offline RRamdin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Surely this game is right down Lara's road. A big game for big moneuy.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Will Lara play for T&T against Middx and England in upcoming T20?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 03:54:58 PM »
I think he should play.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 03:45:04 PM »
Let d man enjoy he retirement in peace
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 10:59:31 AM »
all yuh need to let go of Lara. the man playing golf now...he has done his best for cricket and they spit on him. I'm glad he resigned before he was kicked out.
 ;D

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 03:44:43 PM »
T&T never spit on him. It is the rest them who gave him a hard time.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2008, 03:51:56 PM »
T&T never spit on him. It is the rest them who gave him a hard time.

nah deeks, i eh agree with that one nuh..

but trinis does spit on everybody.. yorke, ato, lara, you name it..

tough crowd to please.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2008, 07:41:38 PM »
I can't remeber people in TT against Lara. He had his shear of ctricizen. But why can't he be critized. People was disatisfied with the whole team per se. But the venom came mostly from outside.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2008, 08:35:33 PM »
I can't remeber people in TT against Lara. He had his shear of ctricizen. But why can't he be critized. People was disatisfied with the whole team per se. But the venom came mostly from outside.

Deeks, nuff man from Trinidad hate on Lara at several times during his career.  It have a difference between criticism and hate, and it had real haters..

When he now come out everybody was on the bandwagon (as normal).

But then it turn into blaming him for everything wrong in WI cricket and then he would make them eat their words, they would hush dey ass for a lil while then come back strong with the hate again.

Trust me trinis is something else. 

Many found WI was a better team without Lara, and ostracize him for being selfish saying the team was too dependent on him etc. I always say, compared to other team sports, cricket is heavily individualistic. No one can hold the bat for you, you have to go and bat for yourself so I never buy into that nonsense.

When last you went to the Oval? You know it even have indo-Trinis who backing India/Pakistan over West Indies normal and formal?

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2008, 10:20:46 PM »

Deeks, nuff man from Trinidad hate on Lara at several times during his career.  It have a difference between criticism and hate, and it had real haters..

But then it turn into blaming him for everything wrong in WI cricket and then he would make them eat their words, they would hush dey ass for a lil while then come back strong with the hate again.

Many found WI was a better team without Lara, and ostracize him for being selfish saying the team was too dependent on him etc. I always say, compared to other team sports, cricket is heavily individualistic. No one can hold the bat for you, you have to go and bat for yourself so I never buy into that nonsense.

When last you went to the Oval? You know it even have indo-Trinis who backing India/Pakistan over West Indies normal and formal?
Daiz because they never pick Nanan ,and they say they realize the score .

TrinInfinite

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2008, 07:20:21 AM »

Deeks, nuff man from Trinidad hate on Lara at several times during his career. It have a difference between criticism and hate, and it had real haters..

indo trinis always back trinidad and tobago, the west indies is another story, simply bc racism was invloved and still involved in the selection of the team, thats why some of them back other teams, but thats no excuse but they always back trini, i know a few of them but their reason was valid, outright racism in selection of the west indies team at many times

1]; } ?>