May 23, 2024, 04:03:14 AM

Author Topic: Simoes fired !!!  (Read 14013 times)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Simoes fired !!!
« on: September 11, 2008, 07:20:24 AM »
Simoes was fired at 1:00 am last night in Honduras
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Simoes fired !!!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 07:25:03 AM »

we should be so lucky.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 07:26:51 AM »
JESUS SAVES!

simoes doesn't.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 07:36:33 AM »
hopefully maturana got the same treatment

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 07:40:55 AM »
dais tough man
yuh have a shit squad and play yuh first 3 match on the road
what them jackans expected?

Offline assrancid

• Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.
  • Hero Warrior
  • Education should be the handmaid of citizenship.
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2008, 07:42:43 AM »
FIRE MATURANA NOW!

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2008, 07:49:14 AM »
not a good move....the one game they was supposed to get points from, they did against Canada on the road...no way they was going to beat Mecico in Mexico....and Hunduras is plaing good ball right now....

Matu on the other hand....deserve to be fired!!!!

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2008, 07:54:56 AM »
Dem Jamaicans real jump de gun. Ent they have 3 home games left..and they winnable. Maybe the player selection and the manner of defeat was to blame. But losing to Mexico and Honduras on the road is no big failure and taking a point off Canada was good. Then again...I really don't care

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2008, 07:58:00 AM »
Dem Jamaicans real jump de gun. Ent they have 3 home games left..and they winnable. Maybe the player selection and the manner of defeat was to blame. But losing to Mexico and Honduras on the road is no big failure and taking a point off Canada was good. Then again...I really don't care

JUMP THE GUN !!!!!...They accomplish one point in three games...and they have been complaining bout the general aspect of the team performance

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2008, 07:59:07 AM »
When yuh reasons for not winning are the team tired, the building we staying in have plenty steps etc.

Yuh must get fired.

Send More Britz, Send More Britz...

Said in a low mousatchioed voice

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2008, 08:01:26 AM »
Dem is always some serious hombres while we is some serious jokers
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2008, 08:03:03 AM »
Jamaica has 3 home games yes

But the first one is Mexico that is not a sure 3 points

Best hope if to hope for a hurricane to cancel that game they pick up 6 points  versus canada and Honduras and need a win versus mexico to get in, in that case they might get it.

Mexico coming to win that game and wrap up the group.

Pressure.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2008, 08:13:14 AM »
Simones was doing the same thing as  maturana not picking the best players ...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2008, 08:19:33 AM »

JUMP THE GUN !!!!!...They accomplish one point in three games...and they have been complaining bout the general aspect of the team performance

Well you clown, ent I hypothesize the same thing in my third sentence. Or you only capable of reading the first sentence in a post? And one point in three games ain't bad if you have 3 home games left and two of your away games are Mexcio and Honduras. Dey shoulda know that licks book. The hurricane mess up their schedule. Is not like a new coach could right that ship now. Best wait and see if they had beat Mexico. But again, I figured it was the manner of the performance to blame moreso than the results...so I eh really know why you waste you time responding to the post.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2008, 08:20:17 AM »
Simones was doing the same thing as  maturana not picking the best players ...
Yep. De talk on that reggaeboyz site sound just like de talk on here. Change 'Stern' to 'Marlon King', etc.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2008, 08:34:19 AM »
This was a premature and stupid move........you lost away to mexico and hounduras and yuh fire de coach?

Steups!!

That aint making so sense......The only place they were expected to get a point from is in Canada and they got that.  

Anways, hard luck Jamaica 2014 for allyuh.

ps: It very well might be 2014 for us if we dont win in guatemala next month.........that is de time tuh panic!!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2008, 08:49:53 AM »
This was a premature and stupid move........you lost away to mexico and hounduras and yuh fire de coach?

Steups!!

That aint making so sense......The only place they were expected to get a point from is in Canada and they got that. 

Anways, hard luck Jamaica 2014 for allyuh.

ps: It very well might be 2014 for us if we dont win in guatemala next month.........that is de time tuh panic!!

ah love it!!

Nope he deserve it....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2008, 08:55:54 AM »
If d dumbtist still have a wuk Simnoes real unlucky
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2008, 09:27:09 AM »
not a good move....the one game they was supposed to get points from, they did against Canada on the road...no way they was going to beat Mecico in Mexico....and Hunduras is plaing good ball right now....

Matu on the other hand....deserve to be fired!!!!

Big Up!

so let me get dis ...we were supposed to beat USA in USA without Yorke and Kenwyn Jones ?

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2008, 09:28:22 AM »
our problem is that it is
Wim
Mats
Fault
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2008, 09:31:14 AM »
WHether we could of beaten them at home or not is not the argument.. It is the manner in which we were beaten. The USA look like the harlem globe trotters, and we look like the team they bring that they use to make fun of...If we had lost and played well is one thing. If we have been playing well and this was a 1 off thing I could accept that. But we have been playing total lala before this game and the only thing that has changed is we played worse than we thoght possible.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2008, 09:33:39 AM »
Jai as man who does back San Juan I expect u 2 havesome sense. D defeat is not d real issue as d man say

NO PLAN...NO BRAND...AND WE NOT GOING DURBAN. NO PLANNNNNNNNNNNNNN and NO BRANDDDDDDDDDDD

That eh have nutten 2 do wit KJ and Yorke but d DUMBTISTTTTTTTTT

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2008, 09:41:21 AM »
Jai as man who does back San Juan I expect u 2 havesome sense. D defeat is not d real issue as d man say

NO PLAN...NO BRAND...AND WE NOT GOING DURBAN. NO PLANNNNNNNNNNNNNN and NO BRANDDDDDDDDDDD

That eh have nutten 2 do wit KJ and Yorke but d DUMBTISTTTTTTTTT
well ah is ah San juan boy wah yh expeck ? but like ah man say de usa look like harlem globetrotters aginst we ...but my question is what if we play de harlem globetrotters how are we expcetd to look ? ....like is not dem we playin ?
come on ...dat team way superior to us in many areas .... we eh go get nowhere by overreacting !!!
Plan does go thru when tings happen ..... look at de false start in ah 100 yuh know how many people dat does affect ? An early goal yuh know how many players dat does affect ...add to dat the fact dat a player handled de ball for both de first and second goal how is a pleyr to be affected whe de blind referee eh seeing nothing ? Doh tell me yuh eh se dat ?

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2008, 09:46:35 AM »

Idiotic to the core but a bit understandable. The problem is money. The JFF would be financially incompetent to keep Simoes on board if they saw no real hope of qualifying. Now if he was getting small money most likely they would have kept him to look to the future.
Now we can see why JW went bargain basement shopping and brought Maturana. HE looked at all the permutations and thought.....no way we cant come out of this and reach the hex. He never catered for the fact that he was bringing a man who is mentally unstable.  There is nothing I wish for more than to see the back of maturana entering a jet heading ofr colombia. I used to jump on BSC but at least he is my own. This man come from whe he come from and allowed me to witness the second worse display by a national team in a wcq. The worst was against mexico when skull took out blanco.
I

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2008, 10:25:09 AM »
My only gripe with Simones was that he called back a lot of his core from his first stint as coach, and many of those guys are past their prime.  If anything, they should have gotten a point last night on the road, but that is asking a lot.  Mexico ain't guaranteed of a win in Honduras.  As a matter of fact, I think they'll be please to leave there with a point.

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2008, 11:09:25 AM »
ah just curious where you got that info from ???? I don't see anything online about him being fired...

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2008, 11:25:51 AM »
ah just curious where you got that info from ???? I don't see anything online about him being fired...

thats on the reggae boyz site

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2008, 11:35:45 AM »
Fire maturana asap

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2008, 11:37:58 AM »

ah love it!!

Ah ha!!...ah meant to get clarification earlier from you on when would be a good time to panic.... :devil: ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2008, 11:39:18 AM »

ah love it!!

Ah ha!!...ah meant to get clarification earlier from you on when would be a good time to panic.... :devil: ;D

ah put dat in especially for you!! lol

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

1]; } ?>