May 28, 2024, 12:21:24 PM

Author Topic: D Biggest Shittong to play in ah WorldCup  (Read 10674 times)

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: D Biggest Shittong to play in ah WorldCup
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2008, 08:22:47 AM »
Barataria....you is ah shitthong

No seen, but I never play in a WC

:rotfl:

We shoudl get theobald for de soca labourers!

we shitthongs should band together

Ent, he culda play holding midfielder, ah wulda be cussin he backside  :devil:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2008, 08:27:58 AM »
Escubar (Colombia)....  8)

USA 94

Me ent know... but I find this was in poor taste...  :-\
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2008, 08:29:30 AM »
karembeu

marzinho....so i hear

Mazinho was a very good player- he missed one or two alarming sitters in WC '94, but other than that he was a key part to Brazil's engine- replaced Rai and never looked back in the tourney...also seen some of his club games in Italy- remember him getting a standing ovation after his Lecce debut because he was just in a class by himself in that game... man was quality.

We talking bout the same Mazinho? The dar dark Brazilian with the 'fro?
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2008, 08:55:07 AM »
Roque Junior
Christian Karembeau...and he win nearly everything yuh coulda win in football, plus he have a bess wife.
The Neville brothers.
Theobold...yes Kiffy, yuh boy!
Eric Wynalda, Jeff Agoos, Cobi Jones...i find dem men was jess shitty.
Pauletta

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2008, 09:02:55 AM »
allyuh quick to call players name in this thread when
1) they better than all of us
2) they play for clubs some of our best palyers will never play for
3) they could all make our current team if they were in their prime
4) we produce men like wise and bleeder plus ah bunch of men who cant trap or pass

Mazinho, Escobar and several others mentioned in this thread were very solid players, just because their team contained players more gifted than them don't make them lame.

Anyway I talking $hit, hyland, makan, hardest, etc. are boss players, ronaldinho eh want nutten with dem.

I does really wonder about some of allyuh on dis forum especially the ones who never kick ah lime or ah dixie cola bottle.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 09:05:47 AM by Nightmare »

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2008, 09:03:35 AM »
in my world cup viewing lifetime....

For Brazil, a big shitong was that dougla looking forward Giovanni in 1994 I think.. start the first game and never to be seen after that. Also Rai have to get honorable mention, and I also never rate that Maturana look-alike Mazinho. Junior Baiano wasn't all dat either..

For Italy, one man I never rated but used to always get a guaranteed sweat was Angelo Di Livio. For de life of me I never understand he purpose.. Then it had Cristiano Zanetti and a winger name Moriero, cyah remember if it was world cup 98 or Euro 2000, but lawd dem was some pullstones..

Holland, i would have to say Mario Melchiot, Bogarde, Kiki Musampa and Peter Van Vossen was de shittiest men I ever see don de orange uniform..

Germany, Carsten Jancker, Kevin Kuranyi and the big black forward who always getting pick and never sweating.. whaz he name again?

But de shittiest world cup men ever come from england...

Danny Mills ???  Trevor Sinclair ???  Emile Heskey ???

and de shittiest of them all....

PETER FACKIN CROUCH!!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2008, 09:09:14 AM »
karembeu

marzinho....so i hear

Mazinho was a very good player- he missed one or two alarming sitters in WC '94, but other than that he was a key part to Brazil's engine- replaced Rai and never looked back in the tourney...also seen some of his club games in Italy- remember him getting a standing ovation after his Lecce debut because he was just in a class by himself in that game... man was quality.

We talking bout the same Mazinho? The dar dark Brazilian with the 'fro?

yeah...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2008, 09:12:45 AM »

For Brazil, a big shitong was that dougla looking forward Giovanni in 1994 I think..

Yuh probably talking about Muller... He played consistently in WC 90 and got a corbeaux in '94.

Great domestic club player- very good goal scoring record for Sao Paulo and was a good goal scorer in Serie A for about 2 or 3 seasons..... but notorious for too tooing down himself internationally.  Romario was very outspoken in his opinion that Muller was not up to Brazil senior team standard....
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 09:15:33 AM by kicker »

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2008, 09:16:09 AM »
4) we produce men like wise and bleeder plus ah bunch of men who cant trap or pass

Mazinho, Escobar and several others mentioned in this thread were very solid players, just because their team contained players more gifted than them don't make them lame.

Anyway I talking $hit, hyland, makan, hardest, etc. are boss players, ronaldinho eh want nutten with dem.

I does really wonder about some of allyuh on dis forum especially the ones who never kick ah lime or ah dixie cola bottle.

but is because we never kick ah lime is why we reserve dem rights..

is we who hadda sit down and watch dem put down dey pile..

we paying for ticket and we generating tv revenues and buying merchandise.. we is fans, is because ah we they have ah career in de fuss place.

we time eh cheap.. we demand quality.. lol

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2008, 09:16:53 AM »

For Brazil, a big shitong was that dougla looking forward Giovanni in 1994 I think..

Yuh probably talking about Muller... He played consistently in WC 90 and got a corbeaux in '94.

Great domestic club player- very good goal scoring record for Sao Paulo and was a good goal scorer in Serie A for about 2 or 3 seasons..... but notorious for too tooing down himself internationally.  Romario was very outspoken in his opinion that Muller was not up to Brazil senior team standard....

nah, i talking about Giovanni..

it coulda been 1998 come to think of it.. he come to the world cup with a big rep and toots down heself..

lemme look it up and get back to you.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2008, 09:21:49 AM »
Roque Junior
Christian Karembeau...and he win nearly everything yuh coulda win in football, plus he have a bess wife.
The Neville brothers.
Theobold...yes Kiffy, yuh boy!
Eric Wynalda, Jeff Agoos, Cobi Jones...i find dem men was jess shitty.
Pauletta

Ah find men jess callin' names fuh the sake o' callin' names.... Pauleta? Pauleta is a big player dread.... The man is the all time leading scorer for the Portugal, a goal scoring machine for Bordeaux and PSG....

The man form for Portugal in 2 noteworthy int'l tournaments was sub-par....I think he just didn't play well in that system... There's big difference between hitting poor form in a tournament and being "D Biggest shittong to play in a World Cup"...Next ting men go bawl Van Basten because he was awful in his one WC appearance....Pauleta is a big player dread...
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 11:05:52 AM by kicker »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2008, 09:23:22 AM »

nah, i talking about Giovanni..

it coulda been 1998 come to think of it.. he come to the world cup with a big rep and toots down heself..

lemme look it up and get back to you.

yeah Giovanni was kinda lame in my opinion too...doh remember him featuring much in the W.C though (it would be '98 if any)....which is why I thought you were talking about Muller...but yeah he was kinda jokey.

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2008, 09:55:58 AM »
Heskey - dat man have pics of manager with outside tings, I wouldnt pick him for my club side and I dead serious !
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

giggsy11

« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2008, 10:10:51 AM »
Barataria....you is ah shitthong

No seen, but I never play in a WC

:rotfl:

We shoudl get theobald for de soca labourers!

we shitthongs should band together

Unskilled labourers!

Offline christiano

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2008, 10:15:45 AM »

ASAMOAH !!!

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2008, 10:27:54 AM »
Roque Junior
A good portion of the Argentina 90 team...(excluding Maradona, Cannigia and Goycochea)
IMHO
well yes

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2008, 10:38:13 AM »
jamaica hold team

wow  :-\

Yeah boy...grammar is not a big selling point on this forum  ;D
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

giggsy11

« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2008, 10:39:41 AM »
Heskey - dat man have pics of manager with outside tings, I wouldnt pick him for my club side and I dead serious !

Hey aslong as he keep scoring to deprive Chelski he should get picked. Nothing shithoung abount the man, he can pass, set up men, score and is a team player. Now Crouch is grade A shithoung, no contest! Who better than Heskey for England to pick based on what they need?

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2008, 10:50:51 AM »

Hey aslong as he keep scoring to deprive Chelski he should get picked. Nothing shithoung abount the man, he can pass, set up men, score and is a team player. Now Crouch is grade A shithoung, no contest! Who better than Heskey for England to pick based on what they need?

but that is the irony eh..

best for england and still a shitong.

i tell men crouch would not start on 75% of world cup 2006 teams (wouldnt have even start him for trinidad), yet he leading de line for england.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2008, 10:52:38 AM »

ENT!

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2008, 11:04:00 AM »
wheeeeey..dis thread is real shit. allyuh talking shittiest player..or shittiest performance? cuz some of allyuh calling some accomplished players who just didn't play well in the WC. Like Kicker say...how you eh call van basten..dat man play reeeaaaal tooots in WC 1990.

anyway..most of allyuh hadda be some serious cowards. imagine a Trini start a thread about the biggest shittongs ever in a WC. hahaha. half de Soca Warriors side supposed to be on de list.

Omar..it was Giovanni. somehow dat man make it all the way to Barca and Brazil starting team for WC1998. Subbed at halftime in Brazil's first game against Scotland  and replaced by Leonardo..never seen in a Brazil uniform after dat.

Some other comments...Mazinho. nice player. solid WC 1994 after replacing Rai. Truth is Zinho on the left was Brazil's weakest link.

Anyone who call Serginho from Brazil 1982 team either a) don't know nutten about the player..and or b) didn't actually see any of the WC 1982 games. Cuz Brazil keeper was a man called Valdir Perez. If you look up 'merda' in a portuguese dictionary, Valdir photo will be right next to the definition.

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2008, 12:15:02 PM »
The fact that the men play in a world cup means that they are not shittongs.  I see plenty shittongs playin in the savannah though.

Fatimarima....so tell meh this..when ah team like Haiti who wasnt suppose to be in d 74 WC but get to play....dem aint considered Shittong?    How many teams make it to d worldcup that didnt deserve tuh be there...like yuh forgetting...

Here are the games Haiti playedt
Italy vs Haiti 3-1
Argentina vs Haiti 4-1
Poland vs Haiti 7-0

Ah bet yuh dat TNT team of 74 woulda have given a better account for d Concacaf region...

Rotatopoti, the title of your topic is "D biggest shittong to play in ah world cup" .   The case you stated above is a different topic.  Perhaps 'teams that cheated their way into world cup'.   However the answer to your question is yes and no.  Yes because they cheated to qualify and No because they actually scored against Argentina and Italy.  I  agree with you though, I think Trinidad would have given a much better account of the Concacaf region.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 12:39:34 PM by fatimarima »

giggsy11

« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2008, 12:16:00 PM »

but that is the irony eh..

best for england and still a shitong.

i tell men crouch would not start on 75% of world cup 2006 teams (wouldnt have even start him for trinidad), yet he leading de line for england.

That can start a whole new discussion; these players people identifying as shitongs, how many of them would be good enough to start on other teams? Are they on teams cause the country full ah shitongs and cah do better?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2008, 12:26:40 PM »
Waldir Peres himself may have been the victim of circumstance. Ah know he's usually one to make this list, but this is a player who turned out for Sao Paulo in nearly 600 matches. He may not be a shittong buh he certainly was guilty of nuff shite in '82.

Mazinho? Agreed. Not a bad player.

giggsy11

« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2008, 12:31:07 PM »
People need tuh give dey definition of shitong. Ah bet it varies. If a man/woman has rell skills but can't perform on the big stage; does that make he/she a shithong?

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2008, 12:33:54 PM »
Edmundo
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2008, 12:34:45 PM »
This is ah thread where everybody should reflect on the 1998 final ... France vs Brazil.

Name all the Brazilians that was " shit hound " in that game ?

Foot note : Correck spelling for shithong.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 19, 2008, 12:43:03 PM »
This is ah thread where everybody should reflect on the 1998 final ... France vs Brazil.

Ah coulda swear Gally coach dah Brazil team in de final... ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 19, 2008, 12:53:17 PM »

Ah coulda swear Gally coach dah Brazil team in de final... ;D

It resemble the side from November 19th ent ?  ;D ;D
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline christiano

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 19, 2008, 01:26:21 PM »

Partner , dont fret up, just read and get kicks. Alot of the responses here is based on emotion rather than logic. Wim was a imps six months ago, now man calling for Wim again and it goes on. Alot of the postings here are done for popularity and venting emotion.

Once yuh dont agree with them , Paco must go, Beenie must go , wim must go and all kinda crap.   

Imagine years ago they criticising coaches for playing only foreign based players, saying our players here are better. Wim play locals , then said they ent ready, man bash Wim and the same set of them who bash him want Chris Birchall ( ent playing nothing at his club ), Stern John (who cannot suite a one striker system) , Silvio Spann ( they dont even know if he running at all ) , Brent Sancho ( cant find a team to stay at ) etc. to play in front of the same locals who they get vex for when Wim say they ent ready.

Waggonist is not a term . It is a way of thought. And plenty men who have '000 posts here are waggonist for real !

1]; } ?>