June 08, 2024, 06:49:04 AM

Author Topic: FYI - Booty call etiquette  (Read 1845 times)

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
FYI - Booty call etiquette
« on: November 04, 2008, 08:11:31 AM »
 1. Brunch is the Enemy of the Booty Call

This may seem a little harsh but the one and only purpose of the Booty Call is to get off. Once you're done, get up, get dressed and go home. If you're having a Booty Call because you don't want to sleep alone, you're in dangerous territory and emotional involvement is lurking somewhere around the corner. If you end up sleeping over, there's only one place for things to go and that's brunch. Brunch is the enemy of the Booty Call. You didn't make the call because you wanted to chat over a cup of coffee. Your friends can supply you with that.

2. No Timetables

So... you've called your Booty Call Cohort (BCC) every Saturday night for the past two months? Bad move! The key to successful Booty Calling is to keep things uncomplicated, relaxed and elastic. If you make the call on a schedule, things are going to get very stale very fast. And if you wanted stale sex, you would just go ahead and get married .

3. No Meeting in Public

Again, this may seem a little harsh, but this rule is definitely a good one to follow. Remember this: meeting your BCC in public is called "a date." You and your BCC should only live in an erotic fantasy world that doesn't exist outside of the bedroom.

4. Look Good

No, it's not a date. But you're still going to have to make an effort to look and smell good. Make sure your Booty Calls get accepted by staying on top of your outward appearance. After all, letting things slide with the way you present yourself is for those people in long-term relationships.

5. Expect Nothing

If your BCC stops calling you or stops accepting your calls, don't take it personally. Remember, it was never a personal relationship to begin with.

6. Be Open & Honest

I know this sounds dangerously like "relationship talk" but trust me, as long as you and your BCC know where things stand right off the top, and then you won't have to deal with any real relationship talks later on. Just be tactful and make sure that you're both on the same page.

7. Be Safe

It's the 21st century: should I really have to go into this? Just remember to protect yourself so you can enjoy Booty Calls well into your golden years.

8. Timing

No calls before 9:30 pm. No calls after 1:30 am. The Booty Call is definitely not for everyone. You have to be able to draw a distinction between the emotional and the sexual. But if you do it right, the good times are guaranteed. Just remember: don't call collect.
"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: FYI - Booty call etiquette
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 11:35:21 AM »
5, 6 & 7 - all you need to know....
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 11:41:01 AM »

kicker 6 impractical. best times come from good lies. ;D

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 11:45:26 AM »

kicker 6 impractical. best times come from good lies. ;D

hahaha true true- but in the "long term", it's always better if yuh BC, knows she's just a BC.....and vice versa  ;D

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 12:04:52 PM »
I doh agree with No. 8

I leave work lunchtime to go and lick down a thing already.......several times

Més que un club.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 12:56:04 PM »
I doh agree with No. 8

haha,fuh real.ah remember one time ah leave wuk early,walk from edward and park to broadway and ind. sq. jump in ah maxi, stop off in dabadie, lash ah ting.then head back in tong.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 02:33:41 PM »
I doh agree with No. 8

yeah but was it a booty call? ....Not every burstment outside of a relationship is a booty call. Big difference between any old casual sex relationship & a booty call arrangement....Booty calls are usually defined by a special kinda arrangement, one of the characteristics of which is the after hours rendezvous, usually after all the other options for a burst have been exhausted and very often under the influence of alcohol (though yuh doh have to be a drinker to be in a booty call arrangement of course...)  At least that was the original connotation associated with bootie calling- now I'm sure the term has been bastardized....These days ppl doh booty call again though- the booty has been replaced by the "drunk dial" (slightly different approach same intent), or the booty text (same concept but less interaction and the freedom to simultaneously mass text a multitude of potential candidates under the guise of just texting one).....

If you and yuh lunch time ting had a pattern of lunch break rendezvous, then it could qualify...otherwise you were just checksin a ting  ;D

watch video:

http://cajunboyinthecity.blogspot.com/2008/05/dating-suckssigns-of-times-text.html

« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 02:36:23 PM by kicker »

1]; } ?>