April 25, 2024, 01:22:22 PM

Author Topic: Roma v Milan  (Read 4408 times)

giggsy11

Re: Roma v Milan
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2009, 03:10:24 PM »
Teams knockin ah sweet ball boy!

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2009, 03:26:36 PM »
first off Kicker - How dare you start a Seria A thread on www.eplwarriors.net, such gall.

I have to agree Milan's play was, as usual, predictive but Becks had a good first outing. Cyah fight him down at all.

That second Roma goal was real luck.

Més que un club.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2009, 03:27:06 PM »
2-2 FT

Fair result- both teams played well.

Pato & Mirko were the best players on the field today.  J.Batista- honorable mention

Becks played 88 mins (surprise).  If Ronnie stayed on the field I think Milan would have had that extra umph to make one of those forays count.  Roma had their fair share of shots on goal too though....Good game.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2009, 03:36:05 PM »
I only see end of first half onwards, but Becks seemed to be playing very deep. Bess cross to Ronnie for the volley though.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2009, 04:59:39 PM »
Fire burn out those devil worshippers...let's go Roma!!!

On another note...what a beautiful free kick this mornin by The Man, The Legend as i refer to him. Blessed Love to d real Sir Alex...Del Piero!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:beermug:  :beermug:  :beermug:  :beermug:  :beermug:

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2009, 08:16:18 AM »
What a goal by Pato, buss de wing back wit the change of pace and a sweet chip from a tight angle.
Man look like Il Fenomeno on dat run.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2009, 02:16:31 PM »
For me Milan looked disorganized many a time in the game, giving away space in midfield and vulnerable to the counter. I get the feeling Seedorf is pissed  with the role being asked of him and his performance expressed that. When you have a team with so many midfield types and players that all want the ball to feet, the general play is slow.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2009, 11:12:18 AM »
For me Milan looked disorganized many a time in the game, giving away space in midfield and vulnerable to the counter. I get the feeling Seedorf is pissed  with the role being asked of him and his performance expressed that. When you have a team with so many midfield types and players that all want the ball to feet, the general play is slow.

boy, when i switch on the game and watch the side they put out there i couldn't believe it myself yes..

Pirlo, Beckham, Seedorf, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pato....  Outside of the back 4, who in that side defending ???  I could easily see this side getting obliterated if they keep up with that staff sans ambrosini, flamini and the injured gattuso.. The only way they dominating a game is if they keep the ball.

and Julio Baptista look real frigging good too!

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2009, 12:51:17 PM »
Who is directing Milan buys. Clearly not Ancelotti. They bought Senderos, Beckham and
now they talking about Mexxes who for me has been very disappointing over the last three years. In the Milan game he looked very slow and Pato raped him a couple of times.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2009, 12:55:29 PM »
strange things happen in dat game yes.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2009, 12:58:15 PM »
Who is directing Milan buys. Clearly not Ancelotti. They bought Senderos, Beckham and
now they talking about Mexxes who for me has been very disappointing over the last three years. In the Milan game he looked very slow and Pato raped him a couple of times.

Mexes is a decent player- he was definitely exposed against Pato on one-on-ones...but that's just because Pato has blistering pace...and I think any average speed defender without proper coverage would be skinned by Pato in situations where there's alot of open field behind them...

Milan probably just lookin' for a defender under 40 lol...  ;D
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 12:59:58 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2009, 01:07:41 PM »

Well when they buy Senderos I tell meh self it must be some powerful shit dem fellas smoking.

Més que un club.

giggsy11

« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2009, 03:08:40 PM »

Well when they buy Senderos I tell meh self it must be some powerful shit dem fellas smoking.

But how about buying Flamini for the holding role and then playin ole arse Beckham in that role?

1]; } ?>