June 15, 2024, 08:57:20 PM

Author Topic: Trinis in Action (Apr 24-26, 2009)  (Read 7687 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Trinis in Action (Apr 24-26, 2009)
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2009, 03:31:11 PM »
...Stern John ... had a falling out with the coach
This is the rumour I read on Bristol's message board recently.

So what...these coaches is lil children or what. Tell the man what you have to tell him and done that.

He take d cpt armband again?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2009, 03:54:33 PM »

So what...these coaches is lil children or what. Tell the man what you have to tell him and done that.
Season nearly done and Bristol eh going nowhere and Stern is not a Bristol player. So de coach eh really have no incentive to mend fences. He bussing it back to Southampton just now anyway.

(assuming the rumour of a falling out is true)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2009, 03:58:56 PM »

Season nearly done and Bristol eh going nowhere and Stern is not a Bristol player. So de coach eh really have no incentive to mend fences. He bussing it back to Southampton just now anyway.

(assuming the rumour of a falling out is true)

Going back and goin downnnnnnnnnnnnn
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2009, 04:07:55 PM »

Maybe the coach reading the site??? I hope he dropped also for 6/6.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2009, 04:19:58 PM »

Maybe the coach reading the site??? I hope he dropped also for 6/6.

Of course u eh hear we preventin man from gettin contract

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2009, 08:43:04 PM »
Palos, u missing de point breds! I am saying, we have to implement a Long Term plan, where we have to groom the youths. Do you think the goal is to go out there and lose against Costa Rica and Mexico?? Even if we put a couple of youths in, their intention would not be to go out there and lose. But if we don't expose these youths, watch and what will happen in 4 years time, when most ah these current national players go be close to 40 and over. Watch the USA!! Look at how they structure their football. Costa Rica and Mexico are ahead, always have been ahead and always will be ahead of us, if we don't change our structure.

Look and see who is real.............

Good points breds here's what does amaze me on this site, is that we have so many f**king experts it's possible that they should be coaching and not latas.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2009, 09:55:37 PM »
MARV IN ACTION

18 mins: Andrews intercepts a Brechin attack and sends forward a long ball for Weir to chase and force a corner from the opposition. The first corner is cleared for a second but it is fruitless. Marv intercept a pass dat on film anywhere?

56 mins: Andrews just gets back in the nick of time to clear from McAllister at the expense of a corner.

84 mins: GOAL RAITH! WEIR fires home from around 8 yards after Andrews nods back to the wee striker from a cross in from the right. Just like last week the Raith striker gets booked for over celebrating.

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2009, 07:36:45 AM »
 ::) It's amazing that some people are ready to throw in the towel and bring in players from the under 20 team and focus on the future  ??? ...we are still in the Hex right?...we still have ah chance right?...I believe we give ah 100% effort with the likes of Yorke and Birchall although they haven't had consistant games with their clubs they give us solid efforts at the International level. Yorke is fitter more than half the men on the team and no one could doubt his ability and composure that he brings to the team when he is on the field. So until there is no mathematical way that we can qualify...we ban we belly and do whatever it takes, put the best team on the field and fight till we  faaacking  sweating blood!!!   :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:  :rotfl:

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2009, 08:20:53 AM »
spare a thought for Falkirk FC  .. they play Dunfermline today in the Scot FA cup semi

they left the tnt flag up at the Falkirk stadium in respect for the Magician...
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2009, 08:22:02 AM »
spare a thought for Falkirk FC  .. they play Dunfermline today in the Scot FA cup semi

:applause: :applause:
go Falkirk
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2009, 08:47:28 AM »

Go Falkirk

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2009, 08:59:16 AM »

You sure they didn't leave it up there for Bleeder?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2009, 09:11:54 AM »

You sure they didn't leave it up there for Bleeder?

:rotfl: :rotfl: u mean BM provided d flag after dey burn 1 because of Bleeder.

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2009, 11:01:47 AM »
Week in week out
Chris Birchall - Not Selected
Dwight Yorke - Not Selected
Stern John -Not Selected
Silvio Spann - Not Selected

WTF going on ???

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2009, 07:26:52 AM »
has anybody ever since this boy name andre boucard play ball and can he control a game as a midfielder?
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2009, 07:36:06 AM »
these other teams not selecting most of these so call national players because they really can't play the game effectively and these foreign coaches seeing that, with that said i am convince that certain players should not be on the national team. here is my list.

silvio spann - non player
aklie edwards - non player
kenwyne jones- suspect
clyde leon - suspect
densil theobald - suspect
anthony wolfe - non player
stern john - played out
autis whitley - not in shape
andrei pacheco - suspect

I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2009, 07:36:38 AM »
fALKIRK WIN 2-0... cup final vz rangers... they in Europe next year but facing relegation

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2009, 07:47:27 AM »
fALKIRK WIN 2-0... cup final vz rangers... they in Europe next year but facing relegation

Yep saw dat on thier site last nite.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2009, 09:43:10 AM »
these other teams not selecting most of these so call national players because they really can't play the game effectively and these foreign coaches seeing that, with that said i am convince that certain players should not be on the national team. here is my list.

kenwyne jones- suspect
clyde leon - suspect
stern john - played out
andrei pacheco - suspect

Me eh even studyin de ress buh wha kinda f**kry is dat hoss?!!  Yuh assert this because of what? His defense or lack thereof?!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2009, 02:57:03 PM »

kenwyne jones- suspect
clyde leon - suspect
stern john - played out
andrei pacheco - suspect

Breds it have a few men who don't belong on that list.

Kenwyne jones - great player with no support whatsoever! he's still injured ! be patient!
stern john  - now what were you thinking by putting him on here ? have you really ever seen this guy play?
theobald - good player, needs tuh come on in the late stages of the game like beenie used tuh do during last qualifying campaign. he will do a better job than clyde leon the player who yuh shoulda put next to his name, non player instead of suspect!
anthony wolf - good player! if yuh play ah man out of position then what do you expect! pancho played this man all over the field except in his proper position.
Aurtis Whitley -  don't disrespect we best midfielder please?? he's injured and has no right to be on this list!

but here are a couple playesr you neglect tuh put on yuh list!

keon daniel - suspect!
kenyo thomas - i've seen better!
jason scottland - great penalty taker according to his stats, but needs a ball in his lap to score IMO! a total waste, leave him in wales i say!
makan hislop -maybe he was keeping a secret for pancho! God and pancho alone know's why this kid made it onto every selection sheet! need's tuh go too germany or italy to learn how to defend! he has a lot to offer in the yrs ahead, but has a lot more learning to do before he gets national status!
sean power - needs a football brain transplant!
clyde leon - a waste of time! never again do i want to see his name and national football mentioned in the same article.
criss birchall - since the last campaign this fella had trouble stringing passes together! don't get me wrong , he's a very good player and contributed ah whole heap to the team, but he needs tuh learn how tuh hold on to the ball and not lose it so much!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2009, 03:11:21 PM »

kenwyne jones- suspect
clyde leon - suspect
stern john - played out
andrei pacheco - suspect

Kenwyne jones - great player with no support whatsoever! he's still injured ! be patient!
stern john  - now what were you thinking by putting him on here ? have you really ever seen this guy play?
theobald - good player, needs tuh come on in the late stages of the game like beenie used tuh do during last qualifying campaign. he will do a better job than clyde leon the player who yuh shoulda put next to his name, non player instead of suspect!
anthony wolf - good player! if yuh play ah man out of position then what do you expect! pancho played this man all over the field except in his proper position.
Aurtis Whitley -  don't disrespect we best midfielder please?? he's injured and has no right to be on this list!

keon daniel - suspect!
jason scottland - great penalty taker according to his stats, but needs a ball in his lap to score IMO! a total waste, leave him in wales i say!makan hislop -maybe he was keeping a secret for pancho! God and pancho alone know's why this kid made it onto every selection sheet! need's tuh go too germany or italy to learn how to defend! he has a lot to offer in the yrs ahead, but has a lot more learning to do before he gets national status!
clyde leon - a waste of time! never again do i want to see his name and national football mentioned in the same article.
criss birchall - since the last campaign this fella had trouble stringing passes together! don't get me wrong , he's a very good player and contributed ah whole heap to the team, but he needs tuh learn how tuh hold on to the ball and not lose it so much!

You serious about that?

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=34977.msg555476#msg555476

And I still looking for the Fulham and the other EPL team he punish.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2009, 05:26:52 PM »

kenwyne jones- suspect
clyde leon - suspect
stern john - played out
andrei pacheco - suspect

keon daniel - suspect!
jason scottland - great penalty taker according to his stats, but needs a ball in his lap to score IMO! a total waste, leave him in wales i say!makan hislop -maybe he was keeping a secret for pancho! God and pancho alone know's why this kid made it onto every selection sheet! need's tuh go too germany or italy to learn how to defend! he has a lot to offer in the yrs ahead, but has a lot more learning to do before he gets national status!

You serious about that?

Please! i thought you was gonna show me something spectacular! how come for the last six games he played in national colours form guatemala tuh the U.S. in nashville, he failed tuh rattle the cage of any of the keepers let alone score??

let meh ask yuh one Q! when last he scored for T&T in ah competative game! or even assist!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2009, 05:29:52 PM »

kenwyne jones- suspect
clyde leon - suspect
stern john - played out
andrei pacheco - suspect

keon daniel - suspect!

You serious about that?

Please! i thought you was gonna show me something spectacular! how come for the last six games he played in national colours form guatemala tuh the U.S. in nashville, he failed tuh rattle the cage of any of the keepers let alone score??

let meh ask yuh one Q! when last he scored for T&T in ah competative game! or even assist!

You must be joking right???

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2009, 06:47:15 PM »

kenwyne jones- suspect
clyde leon - suspect
stern john - played out
andrei pacheco - suspect

keon daniel - suspect!

You serious about that?

You must be joking right???
Weh Joking you talking bout??!! i serious as a judge!!! since yuh don't agree. when last did JASON SCOTLAND  scored for T&T!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 06:49:42 PM by just cool »

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2009, 07:03:57 PM »
dais it....some of allyuh going mad

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2009, 10:56:39 PM »
i know some of allyuh feeling besmirched that spann and wolfe on my non players list but it doesn't matter to me. here what, you can't really put these two players in danny alves class as a world class player and athlete but given that these two players were playing out of position what happened to the midfield skills that they are suppose to have regardless of where they are playing?. if you can't maintain your composure when you have the ball as a right back and you still can't dribble a man when you have to or make a effective, intelligent, creative pass when you have then you definitely cannot play in the midfield we already have enough feeble, non creative midfielders and we don't need these two. breds they can't evern make a tackle to catch a fish.

as far as theobald is concern, we need midfielders who passes from penalty area to penalty area instead of sidelines to sidelines. for those of you who don't understand what i am talking about, pass the f#$@g rock vertically and not horizontally.

as for whitley, get a f$%#g game and come again. 06 was 06 we not going by reputation anymore.

i did not mention those other players because i know somebody would include the rest of them, so said so done.

come again.

1]; } ?>