June 05, 2024, 05:27:50 PM

Author Topic: Chelsea vs Man Utd (08-Nov-09)  (Read 14627 times)

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Chelsea vs Man Utd (08-Nov-09)
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2009, 12:18:33 PM »
Oh gosh, I've seen it all, ah man brushin he teeth in de stands yes, as Drogba comes off  :rotfl:

I eh know where to begin in explaining that one...  :rotfl:

2nd that....I was like.. wtf

3rd that.... had to be a black man eh, coasting with he darkers and toothbrush. steups

Would be sometin if dat shit catch on, all yuh need sometimes is a gimmick
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2009, 12:22:28 PM »
Curious call by Martin Atkinson... 50-50 aerial ball and Drogba and Evans collide in the ManU penalty area.  Ref indicate foul on Drogba... and at first blush seemed the correct call.  On replay Evans clearly come thru with a flying jumpkick that ketch Drogba right under the right pec, Drogba writhing on the ground in apparent ( ::)) agony.  Looked like a straight red on Evans to be fair... ref instead show Drogba a yellow.

All's well that ends well I suppose... Drogba fouls Brown and Terry scores.

1-0 Chelsea in the 76'

Rooney booked for dissent.
cheap foul by Drogba on Brown in the box. Ref having a poor game on both sides
All the fans of football does really ask for from these officials is consistency.  The KINDS of things I does see manu and the manager and players does get away with: the tantrums, the posturing and gesticulating, directly at the officials and hardly ever any yellow cards issued.......then plays like the Cantona-esque stamp that Drogba now get a yellow card for.....at Stamford Bridge, no less (because we know a manu player would never get a yellow card for takin' a stamp in he chest @ old trafford eh)...it does really amaze me at how poor the officiating is on football, especially for the league that is arguably the widest marketed league in all of football.  Ah could only shake meh head at the lack of consistency.  
So is only Man.U deserve yellow cards in this game? F@ck Chelsea, that's a bitch goal, I guess yuh did not see the foul Drogba made on Brown in the box resulting in that weak arse goal.

Calm yuh f**kin nerves, jed.  manu does get MORE.....much, much more that their fair of distorted calls and decisions.  That so-called foul by Drogba on brown is standard play in football when man jostling in the box.  Sometimes the refs  see and call it, sometimes they don't.  (they didn't call the handful of Drogba's shirt I saw o'shea had in the the first half) but how in the WORLD a man could jump high and drop-kick a man in he chest and NEITHER ONE of the officials see dat?!  Come on man, get to fack outta here wit yuh alex ferguson reasoning!
yuh come on here trying to make a point about the bad refereeing, well do so!! but is Man.U so yuh decide to use them as an example..... Yuh know what? yuh right!!! Fergie own the BPL HE PAYS ALL THE REFS IN THE LEAGUE.... I'll fax yuh the proof later. If it ain't you is another Man.U hater coming on here with their refs favour Man.U conspiracy BS

Boss, hush yuh cyat and be honest wit yuh self nuh.   Who better to use as an example of inconsistent officiating in the epl than manchester united?  Much less the QUALITY of the calls.....look how you bitchin' 'bout some foul by Drogba on brown...like I said before, a tug on his shirt or something that is STANDARD play when men jostling for position.....how do you compare that to the drop-kick Drogba get?  Even if the ref didn't have a good view from behind the play how does the linesman NOT see that blatant jackie chan move?!   Allyuh manu fans must learn to take the bad with all the good allyuh does get.  What goes around, comes around, turnabout is fair play, yada yada yada......take allyuh losses as boisterous as allyuh does celebrate allyuh victories...but wait.....ah guess dize wha yuh doing now in trute.    
Hush my cyat? Ok!! HUSH Mango Chow! I mentioned the Brown foul once, you're the one talking BS, like I said talk bout the bad ref, why yuh have to use Man.U as an example? I know, cause you're one of those that does get nightmares when they win or tie a game. I done win you, bump yuh cyber gum and  your think yuh know football brain on here, this is my last response.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2009, 12:26:36 PM »
So is only Man.U deserve yellow cards in this game? F@ck Chelsea, that's a bitch goal, I guess yuh did not see the foul Drogba made on Brown in the box resulting in that weak arse goal.

both teams getting away with shit... ah fuhget who foul ah ManU player and Ballack sprint 15 yds to come argue with the ref (call wasn't even on him) and grab Atkinson right shoulder and spin him around so that he could face him.  Atkinson juss shoo him away... really??  Ballack not even captain and he arguing vociferously AND making contact with the ref... lol

Ref got the Drogba call horribly wrong though... hard to see the stamp at first glance from the back of the play true, but still.  Then the yellow, lol... musse thought Drogba was faking.
That's exactly what I said, I said the ref was having a bad game on both sides... but it have people on here think the ref dancing to Fergie's fiddle.

doh study them fellas, they eh see when chelsea own player was injured and they run up the whole field to try to score but soon as utd going to counter attack they telling the ref to stop play and he did. I suppose they feel  is fergie tell the ref to stop the game.

"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2009, 12:43:41 PM »
Curious call by Martin Atkinson... 50-50 aerial ball and Drogba and Evans collide in the ManU penalty area.  Ref indicate foul on Drogba... and at first blush seemed the correct call.  On replay Evans clearly come thru with a flying jumpkick that ketch Drogba right under the right pec, Drogba writhing on the ground in apparent ( ::)) agony.  Looked like a straight red on Evans to be fair... ref instead show Drogba a yellow.

All's well that ends well I suppose... Drogba fouls Brown and Terry scores.

1-0 Chelsea in the 76'

Rooney booked for dissent.
cheap foul by Drogba on Brown in the box. Ref having a poor game on both sides
All the fans of football does really ask for from these officials is consistency.  The KINDS of things I does see manu and the manager and players does get away with: the tantrums, the posturing and gesticulating, directly at the officials and hardly ever any yellow cards issued.......then plays like the Cantona-esque stamp that Drogba now get a yellow card for.....at Stamford Bridge, no less (because we know a manu player would never get a yellow card for takin' a stamp in he chest @ old trafford eh)...it does really amaze me at how poor the officiating is on football, especially for the league that is arguably the widest marketed league in all of football.  Ah could only shake meh head at the lack of consistency.  

Calm yuh f**kin nerves, jed.  manu does get MORE.....much, much more that their fair of distorted calls and decisions.  That so-called foul by Drogba on brown is standard play in football when man jostling in the box.  Sometimes the refs  see and call it, sometimes they don't.  (they didn't call the handful of Drogba's shirt I saw o'shea had in the the first half) but how in the WORLD a man could jump high and drop-kick a man in he chest and NEITHER ONE of the officials see dat?!  Come on man, get to fack outta here wit yuh alex ferguson reasoning!
yuh come on here trying to make a point about the bad refereeing, well do so!! but is Man.U so yuh decide to use them as an example..... Yuh know what? yuh right!!! Fergie own the BPL HE PAYS ALL THE REFS IN THE LEAGUE.... I'll fax yuh the proof later. If it ain't you is another Man.U hater coming on here with their refs favour Man.U conspiracy BS

Boss, hush yuh cyat and be honest wit yuh self nuh.   Who better to use as an example of inconsistent officiating in the epl than manchester united?  Much less the QUALITY of the calls.....look how you bitchin' 'bout some foul by Drogba on brown...like I said before, a tug on his shirt or something that is STANDARD play when men jostling for position.....how do you compare that to the drop-kick Drogba get?  Even if the ref didn't have a good view from behind the play how does the linesman NOT see that blatant jackie chan move?!   Allyuh manu fans must learn to take the bad with all the good allyuh does get.  What goes around, comes around, turnabout is fair play, yada yada yada......take allyuh losses as boisterous as allyuh does celebrate allyuh victories...but wait.....ah guess dize wha yuh doing now in trute.    
Hush my cyat? Ok!! HUSH Mango Chow! I mentioned the Brown foul once, you're the one talking BS, like I said talk bout the bad ref, why yuh have to use Man.U as an example? I know, cause you're one of those that does get nightmares when they win or tie a game. I done win you, bump yuh cyber gum and  your think yuh know football brain on here, this is my last response.

Don't say it will be your last response, bredda.  Just do it.  But take dis wit yuh: dat so-called foul by Drogba on brown, (dat yuh only mention once) is the kinda foul refs should/could call every time a corner or free-kick is taken into an 18-yard box and doesn't compare as a "non-call" or a bad call as the drop kick + yellow card on Drogba.  Even if Ballack shoulda get a card for accosting the referee the way he did, look at fletcher and dem and how they was berating the ref whole game.....dat is standard behaviour fuh allyuh team.  Rooney FINALLY get a yellow card for dissent.....after how many incidents?  My point is, if, for once, allyuh get a bad call go against yuh, or even cost alluyh a game, get to f**k OVER it.  Allyuh does benefit from that shit time and time and time again. In other words, hush yuh cyat and take allyuh loss. 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2009, 01:24:21 PM »
big team is big forkin team!  :beermug:

hard luck man u fans
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2009, 01:57:59 PM »
Always nice to see a Manure comeuppance even though the game itself was SHITTY.

Even nicer is when dey resort to bitchin and moanin ad infinitum bout it.

Evans WILL get a suspension for that tackle but it will be relatively meaningless as they'll simply bring in Ferdinand to replace him.

The most shocking thing about this game for me is Rooney actually getting a yellow card for dissent from the ref.  He does it every game, oftentimes worse and nothing ever happens.  Watch for another self righteous Alex Ferguson slanderous attack on de ref...with minimal if any consequences....as usual.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2009, 02:23:05 PM »
Man United came out to disrupt Drogba. Early on in the game, Drogba and Wes Brown chased a ball that Essien sent through, Drogba tried to get around Wes Brown who take ah dive and get a freekick. Brown then cussed Drogba out and it started from there. Evans then started with he wild man tactics.

Man United had possession a lot when the game started, but for that possesion they had to settle with all their Mids playing deep, thereby taking longer to transition and giving Essien time to build when Chelsea did get the ball.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2009, 02:39:38 PM »
Fergie unhappy with ref after Chelsea defeat

Soccernet.com

Sir Alex Ferguson claimed referee Martin Atkinson's decisions which led to Chelsea's winning goal at Stamford Bridge on Sunday were the kind which lead managers and players to "lose faith in refereeing.

Atkinson awarded a free-kick for Darren Fletcher's challenge on Ashley Cole, and Wes Brown appeared to be impeded as Frank Lampard's delivery was turned into the net.

An unhappy Ferguson told Sky Sports: "Clearly, Darren Fletcher's won the ball - Ashley Cole's never touched and has jumped up in the air - and then (Didier) Drogba's pulled Brown to the ground for the goal.

"The referee's position to make the decision was absolutely ridiculous, he can't see anything. He's got a Chelsea player (Joe Cole) standing right in front of him and he doesn't even move.

"It was a bad decision, but there's nothing we can do about it. You lose faith in refereeing sometimes, that's the way the players are talking in there - it was a bad one."

But Ferguson stopped short of blaming Atkinson for his side's defeat, admitting instead they should have taken the chances they created.

"That goal should never have been allowed. We've dominated the game; we've had great chances to win the match - and that's our fault," he said. "We had great opportunities to get to the edge of the box and some really good chances in and around the box, but we should be finishing it off.

"We've only ourselves to blame in that respect. But you do need a break - and we never got the break we needed."

He admitted the defeat - United's third on the road this season - was more significant than their recent 2-0 reverse at another rival club, Liverpool.

"The fact is Chelsea go five points clear of us," he said. "The defeat to Liverpool didn't affect our position in the league - that affects our position in the sense that if we'd have won we'd have gone top today."

Captain John Terry praised Chelsea's team effort as they shut out United despite facing sustained pressure.

Terry said: "Another clean sheet for us today, we talk about the attacking players and midfielders coming back and working hard for the team and that's exactly what we got today.

"(The five-point lead) was exactly what we wanted coming into the game, we've been working on it all week. That wasn't the best of games but I think overall we deserved it."

The scorer of the goal was unclear, with both Terry and team-mate Nicolas Anelka appearing to make contact with Lampard's free-kick on its way into the net.

Terry said: "I got a touch on it but I think maybe Nico got the second touch - but I'm still claiming it!

"I was watching the stats before the game and I've never scored against them home and away, but Nico's been brilliant today so he deserves it."

Anelka added: "I don't know, I think I touched the ball but maybe John will claim it. I touched the ball but I don't know what happened after that, we will see on TV."

"We played good football and we had some chances but we stayed compact in defence and managed to score one goal.

"It's very good, we wanted to win because we know United are a big rival for the league and it's always good to have five points on top of United."

Terry played down appeals for a first-half penalty to United after his challenge on winger Antonio Valencia, telling Sky Sports 1: "I just got my body in between the ball (and Valencia), I'm glad (Atkinson) didn't give it but I didn't think it was anyway."

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2009, 02:56:17 PM »
Fergie unhappy with ref after Chelsea defeat

Soccernet.com

Sir Alex Ferguson claimed referee Martin Atkinson's decisions which led to Chelsea's winning goal at Stamford Bridge on Sunday were the kind which lead managers and players to "lose faith in refereeing.

Atkinson awarded a free-kick for Darren Fletcher's challenge on Ashley Cole, and Wes Brown appeared to be impeded as Frank Lampard's delivery was turned into the net.

An unhappy Ferguson told Sky Sports: "Clearly, Darren Fletcher's won the ball - Ashley Cole's never touched and has jumped up in the air - and then (Didier) Drogba's pulled Brown to the ground for the goal.

"The referee's position to make the decision was absolutely ridiculous, he can't see anything. He's got a Chelsea player (Joe Cole) standing right in front of him and he doesn't even move.

"It was a bad decision, but there's nothing we can do about it. You lose faith in refereeing sometimes, that's the way the players are talking in there - it was a bad one."

But Ferguson stopped short of blaming Atkinson for his side's defeat, admitting instead they should have taken the chances they created.

"That goal should never have been allowed. We've dominated the game; we've had great chances to win the match - and that's our fault," he said. "We had great opportunities to get to the edge of the box and some really good chances in and around the box, but we should be finishing it off.

"We've only ourselves to blame in that respect. But you do need a break - and we never got the break we needed."

:violin: :violin: :violin: :yapping: :yapping: :yapping:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2009, 03:26:19 PM »
Always nice to see a Manure comeuppance even though the game itself was SHITTY.

Even nicer is when dey resort to bitchin and moanin ad infinitum bout it.

Evans WILL get a suspension for that tackle but it will be relatively meaningless as they'll simply bring in Ferdinand to replace him.

The most shocking thing about this game for me is Rooney actually getting a yellow card for dissent from the ref.  He does it every game, oftentimes worse and nothing ever happens. 

Palos.........I thought everything yuh said up to here was on point

Watch for another self righteous Alex Ferguson slanderous attack on de ref...with minimal if any consequences....as usual.

While I agreed with you, I just didn't think that it woulda happen this way.......Silly me. 

By the way, what did fergie say about the six-point stamp on Drogba chest that his player get away with?
Elan, yuh have dat to give we?

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2009, 04:13:41 PM »
By the way, what did fergie say about the six-point stamp on Drogba chest that his player get away with?

Fergies response... What stamp, I will have to go back and look the replays... Then you never hear him again with it...

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2009, 05:56:26 PM »
 :rotfl:

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 08, 2009, 06:02:20 PM »
Well dat was one scrappy, sh!tty game, but we were at our worst and still comfortably beat a top 4 team who were giving 100%. Three points is three points, so we go take dat  :beermug:

For me, Chelsea's best players were Anelka, Drogba and Ivanovic. Deco was shite, d crowd was signing for Joe Cole from about 20 minutes into d first half.

Rooney was the only United player who looked dangerous, in fact he and Giggs were the only United players who actually looked worthy of playing for a top 4 team. Not sure what all the hype about Fletcher's perfomance is about, he was never gonna change the game.

Oh, and Fletcher bodychecked Ashley Cole, that was a free kick, no doubt.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 06:04:56 PM by Ryan »

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2009, 06:17:25 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OGTKFBdLdRU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/OGTKFBdLdRU</a>

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 08, 2009, 06:18:36 PM »
Oh, and Fletcher bodychecked Ashley Cole, that was a free kick, no doubt.

Wait....yuh talkni' 'bout de same foul dat he cuss de ref and carry on like Rumpelstiltskin for when de ref blow?  Naaaaaaaah man....can't be!   :devil:

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 08, 2009, 06:54:09 PM »
Toothbrush Dude up in the top left corner, lol.

Champions

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 08, 2009, 08:21:19 PM »

reminds me of "mac" from predator 1 who used to shave off his sweat when nervous. ;D
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 08, 2009, 08:41:13 PM »

Would be sometin if dat shit catch on, all yuh need sometimes is a gimmick

I going out first thing tomorrow and get a Oral-b for next weeks games. I need at least 2, a casual one and a more formal model. When I get big-time I could bling out with a sonicare.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 08, 2009, 09:08:01 PM »
Utd were the better team today, and deserved at least a draw.

1. Rooney called offside when he was played on by Cole

2. Terry lucky to get away with not conceding a penalty after a foul on Valencia

3. Debatable free kick given to Chelsea which led to the goal

4. Possible foul on Brown by Drogba

5. Almost certain interference with play by Drogba on the goal

Poor refereeing, but so it goes sometimes. Chelsea had mostly minor decisions go against them, Utd had the major ones. Drogba might get calls like the Evans foul if he didn't embellish so much of the contact with him. Honestly I can't really blame the ref for reacting the way he did after Drogba looked like he was having a seizure on the ground. It was a foul and definitely at least a yellow, but Drogba likely stole that decision from himself honestly.

Satisfied with the performance by Utd (team and individually), if not the result - looking forward to seeing more of Obertan, as well as the return of Rio, Vidic and Berbatov. Utd can still use a little reinforcement in the middle of the park and perhaps up front (though maybe the likes of Ljajic, Diouf and Hargreaves can step up and give cover to these areas somewhat).

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 08, 2009, 11:41:47 PM »

2. Terry lucky to get away with not conceding a penalty after a foul on Valencia

Poor refereeing, but so it goes sometimes. Chelsea had mostly minor decisions go against them, Utd had the major ones. Drogba might get calls like the Evans foul if he didn't embellish so much of the contact with him. Honestly I can't really blame the ref for reacting the way he did after Drogba looked like he was having a seizure on the ground. It was a foul and definitely at least a yellow, but Drogba likely stole that decision from himself honestly.

Satisfied with the performance by Utd (team and individually), if not the result - looking forward to seeing more of Obertan, as well as the return of Rio, Vidic and Berbatov. Utd can still use a little reinforcement in the middle of the park and perhaps up front (though maybe the likes of Ljajic, Diouf and Hargreaves can step up and give cover to these areas somewhat).

Typical conceited ManU fan response

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2009, 04:17:37 AM »

You being nice to call it conceited.  These boys are laughable to say the least.   The man say the foul by fletcher was "debatable" yes!  The only thing debatable about that foul was whether or not he intended to foul the man.  If the ref is right to make a call against Drogba for all  his embellishment, well manu fans have a good few seasons of poetic justice due to them.  How many years of "embellishment" they had under swan dive-boy?  (or does it not count because he playing in Spain now?). 

At least this manu fan is the first one to come close to calling the so-called foul by Drogba on brown somewhat correk.  In spite of the hasty declarations in all the previous postings here, (if yuh want to see a real, clear foul, check the shot again in the first half that vds save off Anelka.....yuh go see o'shea trying his best to rip Drogba shirt off he right arm.....no complaints though, that is typical penalty-area football) nobody in the television viewing audience can truly say the see Drogba foul the man because the way the camera footage pan across the field following the ball, (the only good camera angle in inconclusive) by the time the two of them come into focus brown was already falling to the ground and it could very well have been because he run into his own damned teammate.  He did try to take it back by claiming that Drogba  almost certainly interfere with play oui  :rotfl: ........that interference only matters if Drogba was offside when the ball was played, jed.     

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2009, 04:51:18 AM »
You win some you loose  some Fergie....yesterday you were on the wrong end of the stick..... :rotfl:

By the way that was a wicked kung-fu kick on Drogba

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2009, 07:35:03 AM »

You being nice to call it conceited.  These boys are laughable to say the least.   The man say the foul by fletcher was "debatable" yes!  The only thing debatable about that foul was whether or not he intended to foul the man.  If the ref is right to make a call against Drogba for all  his embellishment, well manu fans have a good few seasons of poetic justice due to them.  How many years of "embellishment" they had under swan dive-boy?  (or does it not count because he playing in Spain now?). 

At least this manu fan is the first one to come close to calling the so-called foul by Drogba on brown somewhat correk.  In spite of the hasty declarations in all the previous postings here, (if yuh want to see a real, clear foul, check the shot again in the first half that vds save off Anelka.....yuh go see o'shea trying his best to rip Drogba shirt off he right arm.....no complaints though, that is typical penalty-area football) nobody in the television viewing audience can truly say the see Drogba foul the man because the way the camera footage pan across the field following the ball, (the only good camera angle in inconclusive) by the time the two of them come into focus brown was already falling to the ground and it could very well have been because he run into his own damned teammate.  He did try to take it back by claiming that Drogba  almost certainly interfere with play oui  :rotfl: ........that interference only matters if Drogba was offside when the ball was played, jed.     

Typical blinded Utd hater retort :)

Watch or read any analysis of the game and u will see that most agree on these points.

I'm takin the loss, Utd should have defended the set piece better and hey sometimes u don't get the calls or the luck but that doesn't take away from the fact that Utd were the better team and that the game may have turned out differently if the ref had made what I feel are the correct calls. Just observations, not sore losing.

I never expected that Ronaldo should have gotten many of the calls he got, so don't put me in league with that fool - for you to stand by Drogba and want him to be rewarded for his histrionics is laughable really. And if you don't think he was in offside position when Terry headed the ball towards goal and that he wasn't interfering with play kicking out at the ball in the 6 yard box right in front of the keeper - then I really eh know what to say na brudda haha.

Guess there's jus no bein diplomatic on this board though haha - Anti-Utd or bust.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 07:07:24 PM by xixgon »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2009, 08:33:34 AM »
As a ManU fan, oh gorsh they lose. Take licks as men and move to the next game. The season ain't half-way yet and manU(boo) fans crying. It have a 2nd round.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 08:44:07 AM by Deeks »

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2009, 09:58:37 AM »
MANCHESTER UNITED NEWS
Ferguson to escape action for ref comments
By Soccernet staff

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Fergusonwill not face any action from the Football Association for comments he made about referee Martin Atkinson following his side's 1-0 defeat to Chelsea.

Ferguson condemned the decision to award the free-kick that led to the goal as "absolutely ridiculous'' and said he is losing his faith in refereeing.

It is understood however the FA are not planning to take any action against the United manager as he did not question the referee's integrity or claim there was any bias.

Atkinson awarded a free-kick for Darren Fletcher's challenge on Ashley Cole and Wes Brown appeared to be impeded as Frank Lampard's delivery was turned into the net by John Terry.

Ferguson said afterwards: "Clearly, Darren Fletcher's won the ball - Ashley Cole's never touched and has jumped up in the air - and then [Didier] Drogba's pulled Brown to the ground for the goal.

"The referee's position to make the decision was absolutely ridiculous - he can't see anything. He's got a Chelsea player [Joe Cole] standing right in front of him - and he doesn't even move.

"It was a bad decision, but there's nothing we can do about it. You lose faith in refereeing sometimes, that's the way the players are talking in there - it was a bad one.''

Atkinson has suffered criticism from Ferguson before; the United boss branded him a "disgrace" after he awarded Portsmouth a penalty that proved to be their winner in United's FA Cup quarter-final defeat at Old Trafford in March 2008.

Sir Alex also declared after that game that Atkinson's performance "should not be accepted in our game" and then rounded on referees' chief Keith Hackett for "not doing his job properly".

Ferguson was charged with improper conduct but was cleared after the FA decided they could not appeal against the independent Regulatory Commission, which found that the charges levelled against him could not be proven.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 09, 2009, 10:15:52 AM »
MANCHESTER UNITED NEWS
Ferguson to escape action for ref comments
By Soccernet staff

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Fergusonwill not face any action from the Football Association for comments he made about referee Martin Atkinson following his side's 1-0 defeat to Chelsea.

Ferguson condemned the decision to award the free-kick that led to the goal as "absolutely ridiculous'' and said he is losing his faith in refereeing.

It is understood however the FA are not planning to take any action against the United manager as he did not question the referee's integrity or claim there was any bias.

Atkinson awarded a free-kick for Darren Fletcher's challenge on Ashley Cole and Wes Brown appeared to be impeded as Frank Lampard's delivery was turned into the net by John Terry.

Ferguson said afterwards: "Clearly, Darren Fletcher's won the ball - Ashley Cole's never touched and has jumped up in the air - and then [Didier] Drogba's pulled Brown to the ground for the goal.

"The referee's position to make the decision was absolutely ridiculous - he can't see anything. He's got a Chelsea player [Joe Cole] standing right in front of him - and he doesn't even move.

"It was a bad decision, but there's nothing we can do about it. You lose faith in refereeing sometimes, that's the way the players are talking in there - it was a bad one.''

Atkinson has suffered criticism from Ferguson before; the United boss branded him a "disgrace" after he awarded Portsmouth a penalty that proved to be their winner in United's FA Cup quarter-final defeat at Old Trafford in March 2008.

Sir Alex also declared after that game that Atkinson's performance "should not be accepted in our game" and then rounded on referees' chief Keith Hackett for "not doing his job properly".

Ferguson was charged with improper conduct but was cleared after the FA decided they could not appeal against the independent Regulatory Commission, which found that the charges levelled against him could not be proven.

...good thing   "  he did not question the referee's integrity or claim there was any bias " . one thing you can be sure about any time Wenger or Fergusson loses ...is that a poor referee was appointed to do the game .

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 09, 2009, 02:19:44 PM »
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2721206/Dont-forget-your-toothbrush.html

Don't Forget Your Toothbrush

CHEW cannot be serious! A football fan really dented his image — when he was filmed brushing his teeth at a top Premier League game.
The Chelsea supporter, wearing sunglasses as he stood behind the dugouts, was seen by millions of TV viewers worldwide shining his gnashers in the crowd.

The hilarious scene was captured on camera in the second half of the crunch game against Manchester United at Stamford Bridge on Sunday.

He was clearly visible with a foaming mouth for several seconds behind Salomon Kalou and Michael Owen as they waited on the touchline to come on as substitutes.

The unnamed fan told BBC Radio 5 Live presenter DJ Spoony he had not had time to do it before he set off for the match — and he was wearing dark glasses because he did not want to be spotted by an ex-girlfriend who was at the game.

The supporter at least had something to smile about yesterday, as Chelsea turned in a sparkling performance to win 1-0.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2721206/Dont-forget-your-toothbrush.html#ixzz0WOZrv1X6

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 09, 2009, 02:49:06 PM »
Fellas real passionate sah so wha goin an happen when Arsenal win the league? lol ...i feel allyuh boy go jump off a building or something lol. Chelsea is the favorites right now but until the man u players all decide to step up their game to compensate for the loss of christiano they good for third place ..... because Wenger Team time is now!

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 09, 2009, 02:56:10 PM »
Fellas real passionate sah so wha goin an happen when Arsenal win the league? lol ...i feel allyuh boy go jump off a building or something lol. Chelsea is the favorites right now but until the man u players all decide to step up their game to compensate for the loss of christiano they good for third place ..... because Wenger Team time is now!

Personally, I am not no die-hard, I jus like watchin good football...so when I saw Man Utd start d game wid a 5 man midfield of Valencia, Carrick, Anderson, Fletcher, and a 36 year old Giggs....I felt rel bad for dem....dat lineup wouldnt look out of place sweatin for Aston Villa. Hopefully they will bounce back soon...joga bonito it is not  :thumbsdown:

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 09, 2009, 03:08:01 PM »
Fairly even match- hard fought, not pretty...Chelsea was more clinical and thus got the goal.  Man U looked good for a team missing some of its very key players. 

Toothbrush man was real jones lol.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

1]; } ?>