June 15, 2024, 02:25:38 PM

Author Topic: CAMPS GONE  (Read 4544 times)

CAMPS GONE
« on: December 18, 2010, 10:54:41 PM »
Wouldn't it have been much better seeing this headline instead?

As we all know, Camps is Jack's puppet so once Camps is gone then we have a decent chance of regaining control of our football from the fangs of Jackula!

Latas is gone but Scamps & Jackula are still there, do we honestly believe that any new coach regardless of how good they might be can succeed with them two men, who doh take the blame for anything under their watch, in charge?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 11:43:54 AM by Socapro »

Re: CAMPS GONE
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 11:06:31 PM »
Socapro you not nice at all.  ;D

Yuh had me real happy deh.  :(

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 11:17:02 PM »
Well, somehow beenie-man manage to get us to the 2006 world cup with Jackula and scamps hangin around...so maybe just maybe this miracle can be repeated.....jus saying..its possible.  Lets see if some new coach can work some magic.   :beermug:  ...but it would be great if scamps and dem  jus ride out from we football...heh heh heh :devil:  :beermug:

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 12:05:58 AM »
Man....Mr. Man....watch nah.

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 12:13:07 AM »

As we all know, Camps is Jack's puppet so once Camps is gone then we have a decent chance of regaining control of our football from the fangs of Jackula!

Latas is gone but Scamps & Jackula are still there, do we honestly believe that any new coach regardless of how good they might be can succeed with them two head men who doh take the blame for anything in control?

Ah f*ck man! I almost had to change my pants fuss ah glad to see that headline.  :devil:

Point taken tho, a string of failed coaches yet no one from the administration has ever been held accountable

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2010, 04:37:42 AM »
I woulda like it if it was "jack and camps pack it in! shaka hislop new federation president."
now that would've been ah sweet christmas gift.

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2010, 07:21:00 AM »
not nice!
 >:(

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2010, 07:41:39 AM »
I am an understanding type of bloke and is aware that there will always be excuses when we fail to impress on the field of play as we have recently done,but to blame Jacula and Camps for our lack of performance seems "out of order".Our off the field problem started since the end of 2006,that is 4 years ago,surely shouldn't we have moved on by now,we have a new team but we dont seem motivated,Camps and Jack dont play football for TT so why blame them for the shit we have been playing under Latapy.What I would like to know now is what is Camps and Jackula doing to affect our present crop of home players on the field of play.

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2010, 07:58:43 AM »
at 1st i thought it was cruel, but I love this thread post.

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2010, 08:15:16 AM »
IT TRICKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2010, 08:45:27 AM »
I am an understanding type of bloke and is aware that there will always be excuses when we fail to impress on the field of play as we have recently done,but to blame Jacula and Camps for our lack of performance seems "out of order".Our off the field problem started since the end of 2006,that is 4 years ago,surely shouldn't we have moved on by now,we have a new team but we dont seem motivated,Camps and Jack dont play football for TT so why blame them for the shit we have been playing under Latapy.What I would like to know now is what is Camps and Jackula doing to affect our present crop of home players on the field of play.

The current team have not been paid for the last 9 or so games.

Offline ironman

• dont joke with u life
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2010, 11:42:18 AM »
wheyyy cruel...cruel ???
tell them it was me

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2010, 12:58:59 PM »
DREAMS ARE FREE Y NOT HAVE A BIG ONE

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2010, 01:21:18 PM »

The current team have not been paid for the last 9 or so games.

He/she don't care about that. Frico 10 coaches in 13 years, you blaming the players for no kind of continuity by the administration in the devlopment of a sound plan on player development?

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2010, 09:46:40 PM »

:shameonyou:

Hey Frico, I think you deserve to be demoted from a Hero Warrior to a Junior Warrior for this naive post you just made!!

Really!! I am most disappointed that you are a regular here but have still allowed Jackula & Scamps to bamboozle you so easily! ::)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 09:48:24 PM by Socapro »

« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2010, 09:49:36 PM »

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2010, 05:57:55 AM »
not nice!
 >:(

Yuh pull ah good Arrow dey Socapro.  Speaking of which, whey Arrow??

Offline kingdavid

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2010, 06:13:58 AM »
wtf.....................yuh doh dem ting

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2010, 09:09:42 AM »

Frico if I understand your point are you saying that if Camps and Warner had the same roles in, say a bank and every bank manager lost all the customers money, its the employees fault? The truth is that Camps and co have consistently selected the wrong coaches. And when they do choose a good one, they fail to support him. They also year on year fail to use available finances correctly. They operate without accountability because FIFA have created a fiefdom which allows no accountability and encourages corruption. Sepp Blatter is King John sending out his sherriffs to collect taxes and administer favours to those who toe the line. The whole bunch need to go. TTFF or TTFA or whatever they call themselves this week are the only business in T&T exempt from the law. Where is the money from WC06? Why are they allowed to trade if they can't pay employees? Govt are powerless to intervene because a bunch of old men in Zurich can influencel the worlds govts. Football should belong to the people and the people elect govts. This is democracy. FIFA is autocratic. They decide who rules just like TTFF. Wish I knew how to change all of this.

Offline Die_Hard

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2010, 09:56:35 AM »
Well I was caught.  kyah kyah kyah

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2010, 10:42:10 AM »

Frico if I understand your point are you saying that if Camps and Warner had the same roles in, say a bank and every bank manager lost all the customers money, its the employees fault? The truth is that Camps and co have consistently selected the wrong coaches. And when they do choose a good one, they fail to support him. They also year on year fail to use available finances correctly. They operate without accountability because FIFA have created a fiefdom which allows no accountability and encourages corruption. Sepp Blatter is King John sending out his sherriffs to collect taxes and administer favours to those who toe the line. The whole bunch need to go. TTFF or TTFA or whatever they call themselves this week are the only business in T&T exempt from the law. Where is the money from WC06? Why are they allowed to trade if they can't pay employees? Govt are powerless to intervene because a bunch of old men in Zurich can influencel the worlds govts. Football should belong to the people and the people elect govts. This is democracy. FIFA is autocratic. They decide who rules just like TTFF. Wish I knew how to change all of this.

Football Supporter, yuh wasting yuh time trying to dialouge with Frico.  He is a Jackula apologist (or Jackula himself).....

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2010, 03:14:03 PM »

Their most affective approach to our present crop of home players on the field of play is the same with all the other players, both young and old, male and female, past and present, is to not pay them a frigging penny. Their motto is "If we give them nothing, they will come".

A "bengal" cannot change his stripes.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 03:15:37 PM by King Deese »

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2010, 06:37:12 AM »
how much for a nice plaque ???.. leh we chip up nah ???

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2010, 10:44:11 AM »

We can start with them not being paid.  Lets see if you can eliminate them from responsibility here first.

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2010, 05:50:35 PM »
how much for a nice plaque ???.. leh we chip up nah ???

Will fund it mehself.

« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2010, 06:05:56 AM »
This is what I was hoping for to have a truly Merry Christmas!!

Can anyone update me? Is he still there?

If Santa has let me down then I will try again when I make my New Year resolution wishes!!  :angel:

« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2010, 09:03:17 AM »
This is what I was hoping for to have a truly Merry Christmas!!

Can anyone update me? Is he still there?

If Santa has let me down then I will try again when I make my New Year resolution wishes!!  :angel:

Try 4 d new yr SANTA WAS 2 BUSY 2 DEAL WIT SCAMPS.

« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2010, 12:59:53 PM »

Latas is gone but Scamps & Jackula are still there, do we honestly believe that any new coach regardless of how good they might be can succeed with them two men, who doh take the blame for anything under their watch, in charge?

Good points.

« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2010, 06:16:23 AM »
When the performance of the team is inadequate,we blame the players and then the powers that be fire the coach.When the admistration cannot figure out thier ass from thier elbow, they get another term 
With all the coaches who have passed through our little blessed island and yet we cannot hold on to any progress we have made,its time to look elsewhere as to why we are where we are in terms of the level of our game....Look to the top,from whence commeth no help what so ever,other than to help themselves