April 18, 2024, 04:05:43 PM

Author Topic: Warrior Nation Supporters Club  (Read 4688 times)

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Warrior Nation Supporters Club
« on: February 28, 2011, 06:58:51 AM »
Just as a matter of interest i'm trying to find out what's going on with the WN Supporters Club that was so vibrant at one time.
Deos it still exist?what kind of membership it have?what was done with the fees collected?where is the huge flag that used to be displayed at international games,i did not see it at the U 17 Women's WC?did TTFF put sanctions on the operations?etc etc
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 07:04:23 AM by Flex »

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
Re: Warrior Nation Supporters Club
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 07:31:18 AM »
Would like to know this also
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 08:07:22 AM »
We gave money 2 a children home in Tbgo money at xmas. I was told d flag was goin 2 b at d games but since I decided to not support dat competition wit meh money cyah confirm it was dey.

It have any football 4 d WN 2 support? But WN members have and will continue to support the 13 HEROES. Their determination have change d TTFF 4ever. It is now up 2 d next generation to take d baton and run wit it.

From what I C so far the baton get drop in d hand over as they eh full out a form to join FPATT. So Shaka stay ESPN and Brent run NE and 4get dem jokers.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 08:30:24 AM »
Just as a matter of interest i'm trying to find out what's going on with the WN Supporters Club that was so vibrant at one time. Does it still exist?

It's dormant like the T&T senior team. We people like the game, but we doh love it enough. In general, we are not that passionate about it. Most fans are casual, so since de senior team went on a downward spiral after WC 2006, so did the people's interest.

what was done with the fees collected?
Is this relly Coops, or Shaka father?  :devil:

The fees collected went to many things, such as:
Annual Website hosting and domain registration
Annual PO Box rental
Filing of annual reports
Buying and printing of T-shirts, bandanas, membership cards
Purchasing books and DVDs
Giant Flag
Printing of magazines
Hosting of a Family Day/Fete Match in T&T

where is the huge flag that used to be displayed at international games,i did not see it at the U 17 Women's WC?

PORT OF SPAIN, TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO - SEPTEMBER 05: The players walk out for the FIFA U17 Women's World Cup match between Trinidad and Tobago and Chile at the Hasely Crawford Stadium on September 5, 2010 in Port of Spain, Trinidad And Tobago. (Photo by Laurence Griffiths - FIFA/FIFA via Getty Images)

The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2011, 09:00:43 AM »
 :D
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2011, 09:03:21 AM »
Tallman,thanks for the response,you really had to laugh i'm just trying to keep up with the masses on here.Ah like how Weary drop it and say them Jokers,is not we anymore,i guess it's more of a convenience thing,if the big boys give up what we expect.  

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2011, 09:13:05 AM »
Tallman,thanks for the response,you really had to laugh i'm just trying to keep up with the masses on here.Ah like how Weary drop it and say them Jokers,is not we anymore,i guess it's more of a convenience thing,if the big boys give up what we expect.  

Y should dey continue 2 fight 4 people who eh intrested in fighting 4 dem self. Just 2 join FPATT dey fraid 2 do. Dey happy bein taken advantage of so y should we who eh have nutten 2 loose fight 4 dem. Dem is jokers evry time dey get small change dey callin Sancho. He does still take dey call I would have hang up once I realize is dem.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2011, 09:19:58 AM »

Y should dey continue 2 fight 4 people who eh intrested in fighting 4 dem self. Just 2 join FPATT dey fraid 2 do. Dey happy bein taken advantage of so y should we who eh have nutten 2 loose fight 4 dem. Dem is jokers evry time dey get small change dey callin Sancho. He does still take dey call I would have hang up once I realize is dem.
        What i'm trying to ask is,are you a member of this club or not?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2011, 09:21:24 AM »

What i'm trying to ask is,are you a member of this club or not?

WN IS D POPE CATHOLIC?

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2011, 12:39:41 AM »
WN IS D POPE CATHOLIC?

Feel like that women's WC was ages ago.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2011, 08:26:46 AM »
WN IS D POPE CATHOLIC?

Feel like that women's WC was ages ago.

IT WAS Sep was a longgggggg time

1]; } ?>