June 15, 2024, 11:39:45 AM

Author Topic: Stoke won't ease up ahead of Wembley, warns Jones  (Read 8849 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Stoke won't ease up ahead of Wembley, warns Jones
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2011, 03:59:13 PM »
I was front and center in de whole Nashville scene. It was a gathering after the match which was to honor de team and have dem mix with supporters. De Warrior Nation had a minor role in hooking up with the T&T Embassy in DC to make it happen. Anyway, KJ was basically rude, unpleasant, and had ah sour vibes about him. It was kinda surprising to me, but I say tuh mehself dat he probably must be was feeling ah way because of de 3-0 cutass dat we did jes get. He definitely could/should have handled it better, but so it go. I ran into him another time at de W-Connection vs Red Bulls game in de Manny. Ah didn't talk tuh him, but he seemed to be in ah better mood.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2011, 04:04:09 PM »
We have taken this "Kenwyne hates the sw.net" thing too far.  I have had quite a few encounters with Kenwyne and at no point in time was he disrespectful when he referred to this site. 

In fact, the "worst" thing Jones ever said to me was when i asked him "how does he feel knowing that people think that he doesnt give his all for his country" and his response was "i dont care what they think".

Quite frankly, i knew where he was coming from.  He meant that he prefers to focus on his own game and the coach's advice, rather than what the opinion of the masses was.

Carlos Edwards once said to me that he likes to read this site to get info on fellow pros abroad, but sometimes the amount of negativity that comes from this site is a real turn off. 

Just as how racist chants from a few dozen in a crowd can make a whole stadium get branded as racist, we have a few negative posters who give this site a bad name. 

ah love it!!

So because he never tell u anything bad about SW.net that means that he doh harbor any ill feelings towards this Site? Maybe if you were there in Nashville with the rest of us he would not have responded saying "I want nothing to do with all yuh"  ::)

I understand yuh trying to deflect (what u perceive as) negativity directed at Kenwyne, but your view in this whole matter is at best...myopic if you actually trying to convince people that de man was never disrespectful to de fans on this site.

Now in spite of all that went down I bear no hatred whatsoever towards de fella , but like Kicker said...for him to dis an entire community because of a few posters who might (for the most part) comment about his poor touch or subdued goalscoring prowess, that's not cool.

This is a public forum where people will have varied opinions about your game, and if you as a prominent sportsman can't take criticism then maybe yuh in de wrong business if all yuh expect is people to blow sunshine up yuh tail.

Allyuh rell unfair hoss.  Is Kenwayne suppose to know who motives sincere or not?  How he will know who coming to him genuine from who does be constantly talkin assishness about him and simply lookin fuh him to say sumting dey could use?  Is nuh like he know any ah we personally so de best approach is to actually stay away from all.  Dis way he doh ha to be careful of what he say and how it geh spin.  He eh ha to worry bout no kakahole talk about he so called "starboy attitude"  and he doh ha to submit heself to the potential of somebody saying some assness to him that truly have no real platform to understand what he goes through. 

I want to know who here has been injured and had their livlihood potentially threatened in service of sweet T&T and despite not having been paid what was promised still willing to return and serve.  (To all affected)  If yuh motives is not to constantly berate and chastise KJ then what does his current form have to do with Nashville?

Unfair??? lol  Breds I done with this issue.
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2011, 04:42:46 PM »

Unfair??? lol  Breds I done with this issue.

Thank yuh. 

See what Tallman post dey?  It was a reception organized by WN and de Embassy to honor the team.  Men here have short memories, or never used to go on the WN site.  Man like Killa talking all kinda shit about who looking to take what and spin it how... yuh lucky ah know yuh personally tuh be a smart fella cuz right now yuh posting one setta fanboy shit talk.  Kenwyne could piss on your head and yuh'll convince yuhself is rain, so it eh really have no arguing with you.

truetrini

« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2011, 07:04:13 PM »
when he was at Sunderland he get more wood from dem dan we ever give him here...yey he never say dat shit to dem!

More f**kin schupid logic again!!! 

yeah is f**kin stupid logic because yuh doh agree with it, but trute is trute and Ken Jones bamsee in yuh mout!

He should apologize..de cyat hole...dat said I does still watch every game he play, wish he would score in each gameand I used to fight down Kev in de Sunderland thread for him.

He should simply say he facking sorry..and by the way..the Surgeon General issue a warning dat suck Jones ass can be hazardous tuh yuh health.  :)

Offline Eldo man

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2011, 02:44:17 AM »
Well If yuh say KJ don't read I want him to listen to this song then  :devil:   I like this site too bad yes! Big up to KJ. De man putting trini on de map. Bust de net!!!! Stamina, stamina, stamina.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBCyIb2q4B4&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsH4PHyk9yc&feature=player_embedded

quote author=Quags
KJ I want to see  Stamina, stamina, stamina, stamina, stamina,stamina, stamina, stamina, stamina. KJ if yuh feeling hot drink some fever grass and deal with Man City. Stamina, stamina, stamina, stamina. Ah luv this site too bad. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: KJ boy is just something about you. Yuh does just look lazy on de field. Anyways what i say doh matter once yuh score yuh good to go  :devil:  We want to see Stamina, stamina, stamina, stamina.  :rotfl: :rotfl: Tevez is ah stamina man, Roney is ah stamina man, Chicharito is ah stamina man, Messi is ah stamina man, KJ is Raster man  :rotfl: :rotfl:
you talking too an internet breeze ,jones dont read the site ,so sending messages for or against him is just a futile venture .
Somebody say Jones said he dont care what the fans think about his National performances haha nice .But he cares about Stoke fans .
[/quote]

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2011, 11:30:01 AM »
when he was at Sunderland he get more wood from dem dan we ever give him here...yey he never say dat shit to dem!

More f**kin schupid logic again!!! 

yeah is f**kin stupid logic because yuh doh agree with it, but trute is trute and Ken Jones bamsee in yuh mout!
He should apologize..de cyat hole...dat said I does still watch every game he play, wish he would score in each gameand I used to fight down Kev in de Sunderland thread for him.

He should simply say he facking sorry..and by the way..the Surgeon General issue a warning dat suck Jones ass can be hazardous tuh yuh health.  :)

Fisherman does talk bout fish!

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2011, 08:28:15 AM »
Real real big game tomorrow. As a Trini, or Caribbean player playing in the FA cup final, that is a real accomplishment.
Yorke and Shaka have done it, best of luck to a fellow Trini tomorrow.

Wrt all this about KJ and the fans, we all know Trinis is some of the biggest haters it have. You will never get everyone on your side all the time. The closest player I see who we had full love for was Latas.
This KJ situation remind me plenty of Yorke in the Villa and Man U days. Everyone had an opinion that he would never give his best for Trinidad and because of that he was not respected as much as Latas who we know came back for each and every fete match we had and light up the place for T&T.
KJ is his own big man, he hadda decide on a stance and stick to it. If he wanna hate on us the fans, so be it, thats the man choice, cause at the end of the day, in his mind, we are nothing but destructive to his development.
If he wanna try to make everybody happy, he knows what he have to do (behaviours, performances etc).
In both Yorke and Stern case, the fans were against them big time. Even Latas when he walk out on Simoes and abandon the team. Them fellas couldnt walk the streets in them days. But check what happen to all 3 - they went through their rough patch and came through in the end.
I know for Yorke, it was a calling that saw him come back to captain the team and take us to the WC. That is his legacy. Maybe KJ not at that place yet, but he should know that Trini ppl are extremely inconsistent - one minute they love ya, next minute they hate yuh.
With the status comes the responsibility, you now represent your country and you now play for a top team in England.
I will be first to admit, KJ has not impressed me in a national shirt yet. That just my humble opinion, but I will not boo him, cause under all the shortcomings on the field I see, at least I see he trying. That is all yuh could expect a man to give.
When Yorke was not taking on T&T, I couldn't care about what was his scenes for T&T, cause I know he was not trying. Remember when he did come back for the once a year game and he would be ike a fairy all over the field, steups.
But KJ was trying, real hard too, its just he might have been a little off-form, or the system we was playing was not not best for him, or sometimes yuh dunno what a man going through in life.
If he starta decline T&T then that a different story, or come back and play with no effort, yea, I could be well on my way to delivering level cuss and boo.
If yuh reading this breds, best of luck tomorrow, and if you havent started yet, sometime soon you will get an internal tug that will start eating away at you to work on your national legacy.
AT the end of the day, when you career done in 10 years time, who and where you think will mean the most to you for the rest of your life?
Take a page out of Lara book, out of Beckham book etc etc.
All the truly great footballers (except Giggs/Cantona) were known for giving their blood and soul for their country...

Good luck tomorrow!

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2011, 08:59:34 AM »
What if the man just had a bad day? lol
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2011, 09:03:21 AM »
no negativity guys ,massive game this.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2011, 09:03:51 AM »
Real real big game tomorrow. As a Trini, or Caribbean player playing in the FA cup final, that is a real accomplishment.
Yorke and Shaka have done it, best of luck to a fellow Trini tomorrow.

Wrt all this about KJ and the fans, we all know Trinis is some of the biggest haters it have. You will never get everyone on your side all the time. The closest player I see who we had full love for was Latas.
This KJ situation remind me plenty of Yorke in the Villa and Man U days. Everyone had an opinion that he would never give his best for Trinidad and because of that he was not respected as much as Latas who we know came back for each and every fete match we had and light up the place for T&T.
KJ is his own big man, he hadda decide on a stance and stick to it. If he wanna hate on us the fans, so be it, thats the man choice, cause at the end of the day, in his mind, we are nothing but destructive to his development.
If he wanna try to make everybody happy, he knows what he have to do (behaviours, performances etc).
In both Yorke and Stern case, the fans were against them big time. Even Latas when he walk out on Simoes and abandon the team. Them fellas couldnt walk the streets in them days. But check what happen to all 3 - they went through their rough patch and came through in the end.
I know for Yorke, it was a calling that saw him come back to captain the team and take us to the WC. That is his legacy. Maybe KJ not at that place yet, but he should know that Trini ppl are extremely inconsistent - one minute they love ya, next minute they hate yuh.
With the status comes the responsibility, you now represent your country and you now play for a top team in England.
I will be first to admit, KJ has not impressed me in a national shirt yet. That just my humble opinion, but I will not boo him, cause under all the shortcomings on the field I see, at least I see he trying. That is all yuh could expect a man to give.
When Yorke was not taking on T&T, I couldn't care about what was his scenes for T&T, cause I know he was not trying. Remember when he did come back for the once a year game and he would be ike a fairy all over the field, steups.
But KJ was trying, real hard too, its just he might have been a little off-form, or the system we was playing was not not best for him, or sometimes yuh dunno what a man going through in life.
If he starta decline T&T then that a different story, or come back and play with no effort, yea, I could be well on my way to delivering level cuss and boo.
If yuh reading this breds, best of luck tomorrow, and if you havent started yet, sometime soon you will get an internal tug that will start eating away at you to work on your national legacy.
AT the end of the day, when you career done in 10 years time, who and where you think will mean the most to you for the rest of your life?
Take a page out of Lara book, out of Beckham book etc etc.
All the truly great footballers (except Giggs/Cantona) were known for giving their blood and soul for their country...

Good luck tomorrow!

This is ah big post Trini.. My sentiments exactly.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2011, 10:41:48 AM »
What if the man just had a bad day? lol

Like you eh realize he is a representative of our country and has to put his feelings aside to mingle with the people who does cuss him regular and talk bout he first touch of ah rapist and he bein de wuss ting to wear ah tugs  ::)

Man could say what dey want oui, KJ had he foot broken in ah fetematch playing for a federation that quite frankly does treat we players like shit.  And to top it off still comes back when called so he is a patriot and deserves better respect than he gets here.  Man does want to compare what we dishin out to dem brits buh guess wha, de british teams paying him 35K a week so I sure that does make up fuh de abuse.  We federation does feed dem fry f**kin chicken an backslide on payment so I eh sure why man feel he ha to take shit from we and still smile and say thank you very much.

Best of luck yute!!  Do yuh ting!!!

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2011, 12:13:55 PM »
It would be rel hard for me to be anything else other than sour after a 3-0 cutass. Buh dahs just me. Hope he score and dey win.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2011, 01:11:18 PM »
Last trini to win a european trophy is....

...my guess is the wrexham crew winning autoglass trophy
Hart for president

truetrini

« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2011, 02:02:56 PM »
I does always support him...regardless of the SHIT he do we...say what..best of luck but yuh need to say sorry still...rasta head f**ker...ah should send Republic Bank security on yuh asssss.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2011, 02:13:20 PM »
I does always support him...regardless of the SHIT he do we...say what..best of luck but yuh need to say sorry still...rasta head f**ker...ah should send Republic Bank security on yuh asssss.

how does a man say good luck and rast head f**ker in de same sentence. Unbelievable!

What is Schizophrenia?

Schizophrenia is a serious mental illness and patients experience progressive personality changes and a breakdown in their relationships with the outside world. They have disorganized and abnormal thinking, behaviour and language and become emotionally unresponsive or withdrawn.   :o :o
Warren N. Boucaud

1]; } ?>