April 25, 2024, 03:34:17 PM

Author Topic: 33 appear in court for 'vice party'  (Read 1451 times)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
33 appear in court for 'vice party'
« on: June 20, 2012, 06:58:43 AM »
 ;D this party was real suffering for drinks  ;) Big fathers day and the police jumbieing them so  :rotfl:

Source http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/33_appear_in_court_for__vice_party_-159518375.html

33 appear in court for 'vice party'
By Joel Julien joel.julien@trinidadexpress.com

Story Created: Jun 18, 2012 at 10:51 PM ECT

Story Updated: Jun 18, 2012 at 10:51 PM ECT

THIRTY-THREE people yesterday appeared before a Tunapuna Magistrate charged with various levels of involvement in a "vice party" held over the Father's Day weekend.

Anthony Smith yesterday pleaded guilty to planning the "vice party" and was sentenced to three month's hard labour by Magistrate Gail Gonzales.

The Tunapuna First Magistrate's Court yesterday heard that Smith had organised a "vice party" and advertised the event using BlackBerry Messenger.

Hired "dancers" were outfitted in black and white uniforms and scattered throughout the party. The event was held in a rented house in El Dorado and tickets were sold for $200.

Around 4 a.m. officers of the Northern Division Task Force stormed the party and saw naked women "gyrating" on men.

Sgt Mark Maharaj led a team from the Northern Division Task Force, including constables Kevorne Joseph and Dexter Edwards to a house located on Sealey Street in El Dorado.

Sixteen females were charged with "lewd and suggestive dancing". Ten of the females, including two minors, pleaded guilty to the charges. Jamila Francis received the lowest fine after she told Gonzales she had two children to take care of and decided to dance at the party to make money.

Gonzales commended Francis for her honesty. Francis was fined $300 while the other nine women who pleaded guilty were all fined $400.

Jinai Johnson, who pleaded not guilty, said she went to the party with her husband while Nikeisha Rougier said she was a patron in the party and not one of the dancers.

Johnson, Rougier, Asha Anderson, Aleisha Job and Addie Williams pleaded not guilty and were placed on $5,000 bail.

Sparkle Smith, the wife of the planner of the "vice party", also pleaded not guilty and was granted $10,000 bail. They are to return to court on July 16. Seventeen men were charged with aiding and abetting in the "lewd and suggestive" dancing performed by the women.

Three of the men pleaded guilty, including Smith, the planner of the "vice party".

Smith's father, Trevor, also pleaded guilty and was fined $400. Jervon Lindsay was the only other person to enter a guilty plea. He too was fined $400.

The 14 other men pleaded not guilty including the disc jockey hired for the "vice party", Derwin Mc Erwin. All 14 men were placed on $10,000 bail. They are to return to court on July 16. Smith was also charged with selling alcohol without a liquor licence.

Four cases of beer, two bottles of Black and White scotch, a bottle of Johnnie Walker Black scotch, a bottle of Hennessy and a bottle of Absolut Vodka were yesterday presented to the court as evidence.

Smith pleaded not guilty and was granted $10,000 bail.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 33 appear in court for 'vice party'
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 07:18:17 AM »
Sttuuueeepppssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dais weh dey lockin up man for?? when it have plenty harden criminals out there distressing and bullying ppl.  the police does really irk me yes.  :yellowcard: 

ah wonder when sabga and dem sons keeping their orgies and strip parties if they does even bother with them? i think i already know the answer to that.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 07:19:38 AM »
it against the law now to have some clean gettin to know one another fun with close friends.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 07:27:12 AM »
it against the law now to have some clean gettin to know one another fun with close friends.
Tell meh this ting.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 07:30:19 AM »
Wow... Men organize a show wid 16 tings for just 17 men and is only $200 a head plus free drinks too??

Plus DJ and dem still turn a profit? Dat eh making sense nuh, because de last bach.................  Anyway never mind.  :worried:

Dem had to be some rheel crash tings.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 11:37:56 AM »
Tell meh this ting.
had ah pardnah back home from st. augustine use to host parties like that on ah regular basis,girl on girl,boy on boy,couples swingin...name it u could get it.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 12:40:35 PM »
Tell meh this ting.
had ah pardnah back home from st. augustine use to host parties like that on ah regular basis,girl on girl,boy on boy,couples swingin...name it u could get it.

I wasn't invited so it doh exist  :worried: :-\
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

1]; } ?>