March 28, 2024, 06:13:33 AM

Author Topic: TTFF and their Conflict of Interest.  (Read 1748 times)

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
TTFF and their Conflict of Interest.
« on: March 12, 2013, 04:30:14 PM »
You have to understand the politics, money and power sharing between the clique here.

Alvin Corneal, Anton Corneal, Dexter Skeene, Ken Butcher, Jamaal Shabazz and Edgar Vidale who is Alvin Corneal's brother in law and Raymond Tim Kee. The plan is to keep others out. When Alvin Corneal was national coach he made Butcher his assistant and when Butcher was parliamentary secretary at the Ministry of Sports, during the NAR govt. he made Alvin Corneal his Sport Adviser.

Andre Baptiste has good intentions but he is best friend to Ken Butcher and Ken is Alvin's partner, he knows what is going on but his hands are tied. Tim Kee as stupid as he is, he is being controlled by the Corneal's because he played some football for Maple Club when Alvin Corneal was coach. He is presently an executive member of Alcons.

As it is Anton can do no wrong but if someone else who wasn't part of their clan was there as technical adviser then there would be checks and balances.

That is Conflict of Interest.

When I listen to the Tim Kee debate the other day on i95.5 I was disappointed by Tim Kee and I side with Gally for going in hard.

Tim Kee and Gally only spoke on the telephone never did they meet in person. He told Gally one thing on the phone and told the news something different. Tim Kee wanted to hire Gally to work for free as some director of coaches or,,, do the job on UTT's salary, either or.

Furthermore, Tim Kee and I spoke after T&T's qualifications for the Gold Cup and he criticize the national team's performance but said something different to the media even though we all saw the games. This is such a two face act.

The other day I saw him having a drink with Jack Warner and he was a bit tight, he told me that he refuse to do the interview for Flex because he did not like how Flex handle him. I asked him to explain, and he just shake his head and continue doing what he loves doing, scotch and coconut water.

Ever wonder how all of a sudden Anil Roberts flinging money on the TTFF, the very next day Watson left. Jack Warner is a wicked man. They may not catch him but hopefully his son will pay the ultimate price.

I can't say more because of personal reasons, but with this guy they call Tim Kee, he playing on both side of the fence and sooner than later he will fall flat on is face.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 04:32:12 PM by Insider »

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
Re: TTFF and their Conflict of Interest.
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 06:13:35 PM »
Bloodclat....

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 06:52:46 PM »
People like Tim Kee ,Jack Warner and likes know that footballers aren't a smart group of people ..footballers are dreamers..these crooks prey upon that and take advantage..we are like lambs in wait to be slaughtered..they have all the power..make all the decisions take all the money ..when the man took office I said the man was a crook somebody say give the man a chance ..now allyuh seeing fuh allyuhself.
That is football in the underdeveloped world..

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 07:53:37 PM »
More like underdeveloped football in the world.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 08:00:12 PM »

The other day I saw him having a drink with Jack Warner and he was a bit tight, he told me that he refuse to do the interview for Flex because he did not like how Flex handle him. I asked him to explain, and he just shake his head and continue doing what he loves doing, scotch and coconut water.

Drinking scotch is haraam.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 11:41:07 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2013, 04:47:41 AM »
Tim Kee is a big fat pussy.

F00ck he Flex, he come and he gone sonner than later de card does fall.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2013, 07:17:37 AM »

Alvin was advisor in the minstry before NAR
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2013, 09:06:26 AM »
Tell us something new Insider. Everyone who follows T&T football knows that the Corneal's are here to stay and no one can do anything about it.

By him not doing the interview is not Flex loss, its his, there will come a time when he will beg to be interviewed.

These guys think they are invinsible.

You guys seeing the footprint here. The Corneals control all football including Dexter Skeene's Pro League, that I did not know.

BASTARDS !!!!

« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 09:26:27 AM by Sando »

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2013, 11:07:34 AM »
People like Tim Kee ,Jack Warner and likes know that footballers aren't a smart group of people ..footballers are dreamers..these crooks prey upon that and take advantage..we are like lambs in wait to be slaughtered..they have all the power..make all the decisions take all the money ..when the man took office I said the man was a crook somebody say give the man a chance ..now allyuh seeing fuh allyuhself.
That is football in the underdeveloped world..

Interesting because the politicians doing the exact same thing to the people. No it is not only the underdeveloped world, look at all the corruption scandals in the USA, Italy, Greece, Canada, Portugal & GB. If you look closely, all sport in T&T experiencing the same  :bs: Everything in a dam mess.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

1]; } ?>