April 25, 2024, 07:33:08 PM

Author Topic: I heard the Saudi trip is in jeopardy.  (Read 3859 times)

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
I heard the Saudi trip is in jeopardy.
« on: August 27, 2013, 06:52:58 AM »
I heard the Saudi trip is in jeopardy as the airfares have not yet been provided by Anil and co. Everything else is covered by the Saudis.

Remember the political game that's going on:

Anil is Jack's boy.
Jack would want to see TTFA fail.
Kamla can't attack Anil as she can't afford for him to cross the floor.
Jack can attack PP govt for not supporting sport.
Jack can be the saviour of football once again if his party gets into power.

Food for thoughts guys.

Also, there is a rumour that Point Fortin have been given $150k by the Regional Corporation and Anil has promised them $300k. That will cover their entry fees to the pro league. I also heard that Anil will give them a subvention.

If this is the case, then teams like Central FC could sue or be eligible for the same.

The writing is on the wall guys, Jack Warner is still in control of T&T football.

Sadly, this man has to die for a bright light to shine on T&T football once again. He is trying to make life hard on everyone.

He is like Satan and Anil Roberts is the grim-reaper.

Unless the TTFA becomes more sustainable, they will always be in these sort of predicament.

As for the T&T league.

To be honest, Dexter Skeene may not be the best man for the job, but he is very isolated. David John Williams and Jamaal Shabazz bully him and Daryll Mahabir supports them. Ross Russell doesn't care either way. Williams and Shabazz won't work to promote the league, just themselves. That is the wrong approach. The League must prosper, then the clubs will get the ancillary benefits.

Unfortunately, their motto is All for one and f**k the others!!

« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 07:22:43 AM by Flex »

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I heard the Saudi trip is in jeopardy.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 07:18:08 AM »
If this is the case, then teams like Central FC could sue or be eligible for the same.

Yeah, right, like Brent really wants another expensive 5 year court case!!

Point Fortin have been given $150k by the Regional Corporation and Anil has promised them $300k. That will cover their entry fees to the pro league. I also heard that Anil will give them a subvention.

But if this is true, some questions need to be asked. I know as a club, Central would be very happy to see an 8 team league.

I would have thought that TTFA would have really made sure the flights are booked already, but I suppose they have to move at the pace of the Ministry. Still, it would be the end of T&T's international reputation if they don't attend. Surely, even Anil won't let that happen??

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 07:39:32 AM »
So de diplomatic letter Sheldon wrote, didn't work then.

I hope de others on de board taking note.

You dont have to fight against anyone, I am not saying that, but you do not support they shit either.

Just keep silent, sometimes that does help.

Poor Hart, he must be real upset he took that job.

As for de league, men like David John Williams, Ross Russell, Jamaal Shabazz and Daryll Mahabir is on money, nothing else and they couldn't give a shit about the league.

If I was de other clubs I would drop out and see who will really lose, them bastards would hurt de most because they cant play among themselves and they cant sell players.

Thank God Shabaaz is not with T&T football anymore. And now I understand why David John Williams never step up to help in anyway.

If everyone comes together, things will be so much better but when one things he better than the rest how can the league progress?

That is de problem in T&T.

I feel things have to get really, really bad.

Anil Roberts and Jack Warner should get in accident together and die.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 07:46:20 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 09:02:23 AM »
WOW..

Just when you think things couldn't get worst.

This will surely kill T&T football even further.

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 09:38:22 AM »
WOW..

Just when you think things couldn't get worst.

This will surely kill T&T football even further.

Things will get worse, but eventually there will be some light at the end of the tunnel. I am confident that the present administration will right the ship by bringing some accountability and respectability to the sport.
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2013, 04:13:49 PM »
I heard the Saudi trip is in jeopardy as the airfares have not yet been provided by Anil and co. Everything else is covered by the Saudis.

Remember the political game that's going on:

Anil is Jack's boy.
Jack would want to see TTFA fail.
Kamla can't attack Anil as she can't afford for him to cross the floor.
Jack can attack PP govt for not supporting sport.
Jack can be the saviour of football once again if his party gets into power.

Food for thoughts guys.

Also, there is a rumour that Point Fortin have been given $150k by the Regional Corporation and Anil has promised them $300k. That will cover their entry fees to the pro league. I also heard that Anil will give them a subvention.

The writing is on the wall guys, Jack Warner is still in control of T&T football.

Sadly, this man has to die for a bright light to shine on T&T football once again. He is trying to make life hard on everyone.

He is like Satan and Anil Roberts is the grim-reaper.

Unless the TTFA becomes more sustainable, they will always be in these sort of predicament.

As for the T&T league.

To be honest, Dexter Skeene may not be the best man for the job, but he is very isolated. David John Williams and Jamaal Shabazz bully him and Daryll Mahabir supports them. Ross Russell doesn't care either way. Williams and Shabazz won't work to promote the league, just themselves. That is the wrong approach. The League must prosper, then the clubs will get the ancillary benefits.

Unfortunately, their motto is All for one and f**k the others!!

Insider, this is very very toxic stuff. If true, it will be a wake up call for everybody, telling us that collectively we must do something to save our football. Sancho and company did their part to sacrifice everything for principle but at the same time many folks in T&T are trembling in fear anticipating persecution from the empire of Jackula, Horner and crew if they were to stand up to them and I do understand that paralyzing influence.

My hope is that if such suspected sabotage of the football program is found to be true, that it would cause such consternation with the public and sport sector stakeholders, that a desperate last minute damage control plan would be hatched by Anil to save face from the inevitable label of treason. However no last minute plan could end up sending a quality team to Saudi Arabia so dat eh good either.
Well, watching with baited breath for new developments. I know Flex, Tallman and crew are working feverishly on reliable news about this.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 06:49:09 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2013, 06:59:56 PM »
interesting stuff...

not surprised at any of this, T&T is backward in many ways, that won't change, SH will have to fight through this, one bad thing about Trinidad is that jealousy is rampant and once someone else does well, a next man tries to bring that down.

we see this on the board every week, petty jealousy and people who can't work together...

if anyone is surprised by this they are very naive. 

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2013, 09:02:28 PM »
Just as we started to make strides to be relevant in an effort to put T&T on the map again, we have to deal with this nonsense :frustrated:

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2013, 09:46:07 PM »
Insider,

the flaw with your post is that for Anil to deprive the TTFA of funds so JW could criticize the Govt. means that Jack will criticize Anil.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2013, 10:18:28 PM »
Looks like they going

Fuentes now post a story saying Press Conference Friday to reveal the 20 man squad...they also flying out Friday to join some of the squad in London then everyone meets in Saudi

Let us pray that is the case...this is 2 very good fixtures and experience for the lads

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2013, 10:44:49 PM »
Looks like they going

Fuentes now post a story saying Press Conference Friday to reveal the 20 man squad...they also flying out Friday to join some of the squad in London then everyone meets in Saudi

Let us pray that is the case...this is 2 very good fixtures and experience for the lads

Thats good news, will be a good experience and promote the nation overseas.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2013, 01:45:05 AM »
Tried to post (unsuccessfully) rom meh Iphone today, that I KNOW we was going to this tournament....are you kidding??

Not to take anything away from Insider eh, but seriously, new coach, good showing at GC, embarrassment of not sending the U-15 to the recent tournament? No way in hell the clowns who control the money going and allow this further embarrassment of we not sending a team Saudi.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2013, 04:59:52 AM »
I also heard all of the above from a reliable source as well.

But there is time in the MoS eyes to still arrange tickets if he hasn't already.. and so on.

Also, there is a segregation in the league club leaderships, not pointing fingers however. You guys have to put two and two together.

I can tell you this though, when there is no unity, evil will always prevail.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 05:02:22 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2013, 05:58:08 AM »
Insider,

the flaw with your post is that for Anil to deprive the TTFA of funds so JW could criticize the Govt. means that Jack will criticize Anil.

VB

Yuh think Anil cares??  He just waiting to buss out he green juzzy.....not sure what he waiting for......
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2013, 07:44:36 AM »
I heard from a close source that things are on track, slowly but surely and with the support of all including SporTT and MoS.

As Fuentes stated in his release, Friday will be the official press release where further details will be revealed.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2013, 08:25:41 AM »
I heard from a close source that things are on track, slowly but surely and with the support of all including SporTT and MoS.

As Fuentes stated in his release, Friday will be the official press release where further details will be revealed.

Thats good news, but we should never have had to even worry about this in the first place!! Just shows the lack of faith in certain areas!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2013, 10:05:03 AM »

good to hear, lets hope common sense will prevail

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2013, 03:22:06 PM »
Keeping fingers crossed for Friday and hoping for a solid balanced aggressive team that will make a big impression. Everybody keep a close eye on any potential saboteurs. Go T&T. Now is the time to continue to build momentum and increase the ratings
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2013, 06:13:08 AM »
All the mess with the Ministry means they lost the early seat bookings & now they will be landing a day before the first game. Its madness, but nothing can be done as seats are limited.

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2013, 07:10:27 AM »
At least 8 new faces which were not in the Gold Cup on the plane to Saudi Arabia... According to fuentes interview on tv6 this morning.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2013, 07:16:15 AM »
At least 8 new faces which were not in the Gold Cup on the plane to Saudi Arabia... According to fuentes interview on tv6 this morning.

The pilot, co pilot and 6 stewardesses  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2013, 07:17:30 AM »
FS yuh wrong, but funny
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2013, 07:18:03 AM »

:heehee:
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2013, 07:19:23 AM »
All the mess with the Ministry means they lost the early seat bookings & now they will be landing a day before the first game. Its madness, but nothing can be done as seats are limited.

De Ministry should take a big wet................

SSSSSSTTTTTTEEEEEUUUUUUPPPPSSSSS!!!!!!
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2013, 07:30:43 AM »

Mr. Funny Man...  :waiting:

1]; } ?>