June 03, 2024, 02:18:48 PM

Author Topic: The David Nakhid Thread  (Read 178514 times)

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: NAHKID ON BAHRAIN TECHNICAL STAFF?????
« Reply #150 on: October 22, 2005, 04:56:28 PM »
I consider Nahkid and Ansil Eocock persona non grata.. >:( >:( >:(
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 22, 2005, 05:04:45 PM »
Boy... allyuh eh see Nakhid jus thusty for ah sweat... what he really ever contribute on de coaching side... all de pictures we get is he in full gears taking instruction from Beenie de same way... he cyah help dem at all...

But allyuh doh find all this very fishy.... look how publicly dey fall out with Nakhid and fire him... is like de intention was to make it known that he available... then this whole big stink with Jamaica... and while dat going on BAM... Nakhid on Bahrain technical staff.... easy easy....

allyuh see where ah going  ;)
ah really hope Jack indeed dat devious
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 22, 2005, 05:05:01 PM »
I dunno man but I'd be very disappointed with Nakhid if he took the job....Nothing wrong with joining Bahrain's technical staff in general, but the timing could not be any worse..geez.......
« Last Edit: October 22, 2005, 05:08:40 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 22, 2005, 05:05:25 PM »
Look dis is getting weirder by the  minute!!!!!!!!
Beware my friends of 'mental traps' man with money will do anything for victory.  How much is 30 piecies of silver worth?

If there is truth in these alleged reports, we are seeing the seedly side to sports. Man will sell they own mother for money and the opportunity  of glory!!!!!!!!

Then again consider this: what if all this was  a set up by TTFF; sack the man which Beenie says was not so;  make it public; let Bahrain take the bait and he go there and  give them misinfromation? Ah mean come on Nahkid know the sweat and tears we have been through; tell me he eh go do that? then again man does change they stripes and come back with  alll they HART  representing another country and gloat after  defeating TNT.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2005, 05:08:40 PM by AlbertaTrini »

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 22, 2005, 05:06:28 PM »
Ah doh  believe Nakhid  DAT STUPID.It look like Bahrain flouting their money around.I consider Nakhid a true patriot,will die for Trinidad.I know he has put his foot in his mouth several times.Lets hope he has'nt sold his soul now for 30 pieces of silver.Ah wonder what happen to de man who do dat ?

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 22, 2005, 05:07:15 PM »
well...I google Nakhid + Bahrain and found this breaking article...if it legit then Nakhid really sell us out. In all truth I feeling real heartbroken. But you never know the lengths teams does go to at this level of ball. Dis could be Bahrain's way of trying to destabilize TnT. Could be lies. We on the verge of a whole different level of ball and gamesmanship...check the link below...But lewwe wait and see if nakhid defend himself first...innocent until proven guilty.  

http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/Story.asp?Article=125063&Sn=SPOR&IssueID=28217
« Last Edit: October 22, 2005, 05:10:12 PM by Filho »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 22, 2005, 05:12:33 PM »
well...I google Nakhid + Bahrain and found this breaking article...if it legit then Nakhid really sell us out. In all truth I feeling real heartbroken. But you never know the lengths teams does go to at this level of ball. Dis could be Bahrain's way of trying to destabilize TnT. Could be lies. We on the verge of a whole different level of ball and gamesmanship...check the link below...But lewwe wait and see if nakhid defend himself first...innocent until proven guilty.  

http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/Story.asp?Article=125063&Sn=SPOR&IssueID=28217

You really think Nakhid give a damn how people perceive him?

Nakhid biggest liability is Nakhid.  Always has, Still is, and likely will continue to be.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #157 on: October 22, 2005, 05:14:37 PM »
WHAT THA f**k!!!!!!!!!!

However, it is believed that Nakhid will be providing Bahrain with video tapes of matches involving Trinidad in the Concacaf qualifying round and also hold a seminar to brief the national team coaching staff of the conditions in Port-of-Spain in general and about the Trinidad team in particular.[\quote]

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Former captain of Trinidad offers to help national team
« Reply #158 on: October 22, 2005, 05:14:59 PM »
CONTROVERSIAL former captain and assistant coach of Trinidad and Tobago David Nakhid is believed to be in Bahrain and offering his services to the national team ahead of their World Cup playoff clash against the Caribbean side.

Nakhid was sacked by the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation after he suggested some members of the Syrian community were involved in drug trade and questioned why they were not being charged in a television interview on CCN TV6's Morning Edition.

But none of the Bahrain Football Association officials were ready to comment on the matter.

However, it is believed that Nakhid will be providing Bahrain with video tapes of matches involving Trinidad in the Concacaf qualifying round and also hold a seminar to brief the national team coaching staff of the conditions in Port-of-Spain in general and about the Trinidad team in particular.

Nakhid, 41, won two National Championships and Domestic Cups with Grasshopper FC of Switzerland and was the two-time Most Valuable Player for Belgian first division club Waregem.

The former midfielder also won three league championships and three Cups with Al Ansar of Lebanon apart from being voted Caribbean Player of the year in 1993.

He was also voted Player of the Year in Lebanon for two successive years and in 2005 Nakhid was inducted into the American University Hall of Fame

Copyright © 2004, Gulf Daily News - Disclaimer
Development by TradeArabia Web Services
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Former captain of Trinidad offers to help national team
« Reply #159 on: October 22, 2005, 05:16:31 PM »
Lawd.....dis done post in de original Nakhid & Bahrain thread.  At least do a check first nah.

Jeezan.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Former captain of Trinidad offers to help national team
« Reply #160 on: October 22, 2005, 05:23:15 PM »
you like to comment steeeeps
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 22, 2005, 05:28:04 PM »
With all these smokescreens let us not loose focus on what is ahead.We have two important games which we must win especially the HOME game without allowing  any goals against us.What Nahkid do,Jamiaca do,Jack do,whoever or what ever is just side shows.I trust that the players and team is more focus than we are at present.

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #162 on: October 22, 2005, 05:31:32 PM »
who would convict me if i bus he head with a bottle???
Honestly i waiting to see with my own eyes, I have met this guy once and chatted with him for a lil while and  quietly have been a supporter of his, I cannot see him doing this, I am hoping its just propagander by the Bahraini press..HOPING but doubtful that it is.

He cyah step foot in Trini again if its true, ah waiting to see who on this forum to defend him on this move if he really sell out out like that.
that article was painful to read.

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 22, 2005, 05:33:20 PM »
i doh know but this, if true, it should be considered TREASON.

he will be exiled from Trini
TnT Patriot

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 22, 2005, 05:34:14 PM »
spite is ahellofah thing we! .. ah hope he make enough coins to relax out dey for ah while if is true.

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Take What you Hear With a Pinch of Salt
« Reply #165 on: October 22, 2005, 05:47:44 PM »
Fellas, as other forumites have said...take what we're hearing with a pinch of salt.

an 'apparent' public falll out with the TTFF
His strange 'willingness' to want to assist the Bahrain team all of a sudden....

I do have the feeling (and deep down inside a strong hope) that it's a set up to mislead the Bahrain team.

If you'll remember, Jack bail Nahkid out of a Lebanese jail when he had been imprisoned for leading a failed players strike. He has a big favour to pay and I think now is cash in time.

Watch this Space
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 22, 2005, 05:49:22 PM »
Nakhid again!

Bacchanalist to de extreme.

He had run een wit Gally

He had run een wit several European coaches wit several different clubs

He call fuh strike before a Shell Caribbean Cup final wit Pele in de stands

Jack Warner had to rescue de same Nakhid from de Lebanese or Saudis (cyah remember which one...maybe Nakhid might tell meh what time it is and accuse meh of racism fuh dat) when dey did tek way he passport and detain him fuh causin bacchanal in de people country

He had run een wit Latapy accusin Latapy of all kinda ting

He accusin Rijsbergen of racism and Andre Baptiste carryin on like Nakhid word is gospel without affordin Rijsbergen the same leeway he gives Nakhid.

Now he goin and give Bahrain information bout we team after bein wit we team fuh almost a year.

It always have to be about Nakhid.  It seem like he jes need to be at de centre of attention.

At de end of de day, Goodybye David Nakhid.  Thanks for your contributions but yuh liabilities outweighin yuh assets.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2005, 07:12:21 PM by palos »

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 22, 2005, 05:52:58 PM »
In TNT treason is an excuse to get land and  setup compound to hold a government at ransom and to kill political  members and get away with it is frredom in TNT so yuh know Nahkid eh getting no kind ah banishment from TNT.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2005, 05:56:15 PM by AlbertaTrini »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 22, 2005, 05:54:54 PM »
In TNT treason is an excuse to get land and  setup compound to hold agovernment at ransom and to kill political  members and get away with it is frredom in TNT so yuh know Nahkid eh getting no kind ah banishment from TNT.

I was jes studyin dat.  Nakhid seem to me is de kinda fella woulda join in dah coup and have no compunctions bout it.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 22, 2005, 05:56:26 PM »
Nakhid again!

He had run een wit Gally

Jack Warner had to rescue de same Nakhid from de Saudis when dey did tek way he passport and detain him fuh causin bacchanal in de people country

He accusin Rijsbergen of racism and Andre Baptiste carryin on like Nakhid word is gospel without affordin Rijsbergen the same leeway he gives Nakhid.

Now he goin and give Bahrain information bout we team after bein wit we team fuh almost a year.

It always have to be about Nakhid.  It seem like he jes need to be at de centre of attention.

At de end of de day, Goodybye David Nakhid.  Thanks for your contributions but yuh liabilities outweighin yuh assets.

whey boy..i eh know he is drama queen like dat!

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: Take What you Hear With a Pinch of Salt
« Reply #170 on: October 22, 2005, 05:56:45 PM »
Fellas, as other forumites have said...take what we're hearing with a pinch of salt.

an 'apparent' public falll out with the TTFF
His strange 'willingness' to want to assist the Bahrain team all of a sudden....

I do have the feeling (and deep down inside a strong hope) that it's a set up to mislead the Bahrain team.

If you'll remember, Jack bail Nahkid out of a Lebanese jail when he had been imprisoned for leading a failed players strike. He has a big favour to pay and I think now is cash in time.

Watch this Space

i just hear from the horses mouth on de radio he say he go announce anything official on monday
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 22, 2005, 05:57:04 PM »
well put palos.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 22, 2005, 05:58:34 PM »
This is what is happening; is a 4king football coup them man trying to dismantle we chemistry;  all yuh eh find all these events just to coincidental.  what is dis 1022?

Quick somebody home buss ah mark fuh meh in Whe Whe.

truetrini

« Reply #173 on: October 22, 2005, 06:09:03 PM »
Nakhid again!

He had run een wit Gally

Jack Warner had to rescue de same Nakhid from de Saudis when dey did tek way he passport and detain him fuh causin bacchanal in de people country

It always have to be about Nakhid.  It seem like he jes need to be at de centre of attention.

At de end of de day, Goodybye David Nakhid.  Thanks for your contributions but yuh liabilities outweighin yuh assets.

Nice post dey Los'

to hell with Nakid.

Now leh we vibes it up!

Offline concerned

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 22, 2005, 06:12:16 PM »
Immigration ...dont allow him in Triniadad

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 22, 2005, 06:21:12 PM »
QUICK QUICK somebody call Alvin 'Sabo" Corneal....he should know wha going on..... David 'Sabo' Corneal shims ah mean Nahkid

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Nahkid on Bahrain technical staff?????
« Reply #176 on: October 22, 2005, 06:27:38 PM »
Bahrain doh need Nakhid to show dem video tapes of T&T playing.They could get dat so easy . They doh also need him to talk about conditions in Trinidad because that information is readily available.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 22, 2005, 06:33:53 PM »
Remember that Calypso:

shame and scandal in de family;

well it's new twist: ah calling it: Shame on he

shame and scandal in we country
we fighinting fuh germany  but look at the fuss
Ja done gone and betray we trust
 Now one ah we own name nahkid
he gone ove and flapping he lit
Oui is we shame and sacndal in we country
« Last Edit: October 22, 2005, 06:45:10 PM by AlbertaTrini »

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 22, 2005, 06:40:53 PM »
Bahrain doh need Nakhid to show dem video tapes of T&T playing.They could get dat so easy . They doh also need him to talk about conditions in Trinidad because that information is readily available.

Doh study it fellas... my top secret field agents have HALO jumped into Bahrain this evening and have obtained a copy of the dossier that Nakhid is carrying and have uploaded it via OPSAT to my PC.....

Nakhid is carryin a technical breakdown of the team line-up and tactics as well as strengths and weaknesses
Here it is for the Forums viewing
http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=3719.msg27237#msg27237

Also there is a highly classified file that caused some consternation to my field agents ... there is some worry that with dis information Bahrain will gain de upper hand.... who knows how it fell into Nakhids hands

http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=4132.msg31372#msg31372

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

truetrini

« Reply #179 on: October 22, 2005, 06:50:47 PM »
wha yuh mean dat is ah big tem dey breds and dat info should NEVER fall into enemy hands!

1]; } ?>